Hurricane Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jae got to her knees in front of me. Her technique was very much different. Everything was slow, delicate, making love to it more than just giving me a blowjob.

"My turn," Onyx said, taking as much of me as she could into her mouth, and jacking the rest vigorously. She did it for a few seconds, and then passed me back to her friend.

Never breaking eye contact with me, Jae resumed her slow worship of my manhood. They took turns on me like that for a while, playing with each other as they did. I would have been happy to have this continue all day, but old Johnson was losing patience.

As her friend slowly sucked me, Onyx asked, "If I help you cum all over her face and boobies, will you be done for the day?"

"No."

"Good," Onyx said, attacking me once more. Again, she only worked on me for a few seconds, but each time she did, I got a lot closer to the end.

As Jae luxuriously bathed me with her tongue, Onyx watched, playing with her pussy with one hand, and Jae's with the other. "You look good doing that, baby, working on that big old cock."

Jae smiled, and then kissed and licked her way from my sack upward. When she got to my crown, she swirled her tongue around it, and then took me into her mouth again for more slow bobbing and sucking.

Onyx took an extra-long turn, sucking and jerking me furiously.

"Gonna cum soon," I groaned.

Onyx pointed me at her lover, spat in her hand, and masturbated me purposefully. It didn't take long. The first jet shot out so hard I thought it would bruise Jae's cheek. Improving her aim, Onyx directed the second and third salvos onto the Asian girl's waiting tongue, and rubbed the last few spurts and dribbles on her breasts with my cock.

"I haven't done that for a while," Jae giggled, taking one last suck on my wilting cock before busying herself with clean-up. "You're right, Onyx, he likes his fruits and veggies."

"I can't believe I sucked your cock, Harry," Onyx said. "I had pretty much given that up."

"You could have fooled me!" I chuckled. "My God." I flopped on my back on their bed between them.

Jae went to freshen up, and when she came back, she put on her t-shirt. "I'm still tired," she said.

"I'm pretty much awake for the day," Onyx said. "You know me."

"You can sleep in my bed, Jae. I should start working on getting you girls home."

Onyx and I found ourselves facing each other, naked in the guestroom bed together.

"You'd better not be the kind to, um, kiss and tell," she said. "My regular job is being a cocktail waitress. Telling obnoxious guys that I'm gay shuts some of them up."

"You ladies took shelter at my place. You slept in the guest room. That's all I plan to say."

We lay there for a while, looking at each other in silence. Finally, she said, "I'm not on birth control. I don't fuck guys."

"Okay."

"You been snipped, Harry?"

"No, Maria couldn't conceive. It was a fertility clinic in Los Angeles that first found the cancer."

"Single guys always have condoms," she said, caressing a re-awakening old Johnson.

"Not this one."

"Damn. Can I trust you, Harry? Can I trust you to pull out?"

"I did it enough in high school," I said.

"So did I. Fuck me, Harry. Fuck me and keep your mouth shut about it."

"Okay." I pulled her wild hair back off her face. She had an industrial piercing in her upper earlobe, something I had seen many times, but never played with. "Is that sensitive?"

"My bar? No, actually it feels kinda cool. The dude who did it was right. He saw that my nipples were hard when he pierced me, and he said I'd love the thing."

I nuzzled her wild curls with my nose, and kissed the upper tip of her ear, on the unspoiled skin between the piercings.

She gasped.

Using just the tip of my tongue, I licked that same tiny patch of skin. Then, I touched the center of the bar itself, pulling and pushing on it with feather-soft wipes of my tongue. I pulled back to look at her. Her nipples were at least as hard as they had been when she came on my tongue earlier.

She opened her eyes. "Yeah, that's what the dude meant. Now I really want sex."

"Oh, not yet." I went back to playing with her ear with my tongue, pushing her hand out of the way so I could play with her one nipple. Between licks of the hardware, I whispered, "What's the one thing that turns you on the most? What is it that will make you cum with a man?"

"Why?"

"That's what I'd like to do with you." I kissed and licked my way from her ear, down her neck and throat, and gently latched onto one cute, hard nipple with my lips.

"Let me be on top, okay? It was always kind of a favorite of mine. Plus, I can move my way. I don't have any big toys, and it's been a couple of years since I've had a real one."

"Fine, if you'll listen when I tell you it's time to get off me, since I can't cum inside you."

She was already on top of me, holding my erection and wiping it back and forth over her lips. "Not a word, Harry," she said, spreading her labia with her fingers and positioning me. "Not one word."

I took some cherries in my high school and college days. Onyx was petite, like those girls were, but she was experienced enough to know what to expect. Still, she was tight enough to whimper as she worked her way down onto me.

"Damn, Harry," she hissed. "I almost forgot what a real cock feels like." She wiggled her hips a little, angling herself to get more comfortable. "Mmmm," she said when she finally had taken all of me. "Now, remember, you can't cum inside me. The last thing I need right now is an old guy's baby!"

Onyx was petite, so I sort of expected her to be small inside, and it's not like she screws guys all the time, but still! Her hot, wet tunnel felt fantastic, even when she was still. When she started to move, it got even better.

"Oh, God," she hissed, lifting herself until I almost popped out, and then allowing herself to sink onto my cock again. "That feels so damn good inside me."

I pulled her down on top of me so I could play with her breasts. Her nipples were already very erect, and sucking on them made them even harder.

"Fuck me, Harry," she breathed.

I grabbed her cute bubble-butt in both hands and helped her to move on and off me. As I did, I felt her tight little cunt get even wetter. Soon, we were making loud slapping sounds from the joining of our wet flesh. Apparently, we were louder than I realized.

"Onyx, what are you doing?" I heard Jae say from the doorway.

"Fucking Harry. What's it look like I'm doing?" Onyx moaned.

"But you're a lesbian!"

"I'm bi. I told you that. Don't question it, baby, just come in here and help me cum," my new lover said.

Jae walked over to the bed and stripped off her t-shirt. Then she knelt next to us, and took turns kissing Onyx and then me. Each of us grabbed one of the Asian girl's boobs, and Onyx and I fought for position to finger her.

I remember thinking that Heaven was a pretty nice place. That was the only way I could explain my good fortune.

When Onyx sat up again to fuck me hard, Jae started licking us where we joined. "Oh, God, baby, you're going to make me cum!" she said. I wondered how much more of this I could take myself, especially when her vaginal muscles began squeezing me with her orgasm. She never stopped fucking me, though. When she was done cumming, she lowered her body onto mine again, and again, I suckled her cute breasts.

It wasn't long until Onyx orgasmed again. This one seemed to last longer, possibly due to the fact that Jae had maneuvered herself into a position to be able to suck on her girlfriend's clit. When the girl on top of me had recovered, she went right back to riding me hard, fast, and deep. I matched her, thrust for thrust. It wasn't long until I felt my own orgasm approaching.

"You gotta get off!" I moaned.

"I did, you big old stud! Twice! But I'll gladly go again. You just keep right on pumping that thing in my hot little snatch," Onyx gasped.

"No, you gotta get off me! I'm gonna blow soon."

"No," Jae said, lifting Onyx off my quaking shaft. "I'm gonna blow."

Her tongue worked on me as Onyx knelt beside her. Then Jae began to suck my cock purposefully, taking me as far into her mouth as she could without gagging. She was very good at it. I was at the end in a very short time.

When Onyx realized what was happening, she pushed her friend back and grabbed me in time to have my last real spurt land on her lower lip, and a few dribbles fall to her tits. When she saw both of us staring at the cum spattered on her, she sucked her lower lip and wiped her breasts with her fingers, licking them clean.

I probably would have dozed off if my phone hadn't started ringing. I scrambled out of bed and got to it just before it went to voicemail. "Hello?"

"Hi. My name is Hana. Ace gave me your number. He said my sister Jae was there."

"I'll go get her." Walking back to the guest room, I said, "Jae, it's Hana."

"Hana!" Jae squealed, grabbing the phone. "Yes, I'm fine. Onyx is here with me."

"Hi, Hana!" Onyx yelled.

"She says 'hi'. ... Yeah. ... My car's in the flood. ... You have my apartment key, right? ... Can you bring us clothes? Everything, from shoes on up is either still wet or ruined. ... Great, an hour is fine. Be careful. Thanks, sis. Harry will give you directions."

She handed the phone back to me, and I told her my address, which she said she could find. I was going to put my phone back in my pocket, but then remembered that I was naked, standing in front of two naked girls. What a night.

I was out of the shower and dressed by the time Hana arrived. I took the clothes she brought to the girls' bathroom and knocked. Onyx opened the door and showed herself to me one more time. Then she took the clothing and shooed me away. Hana and I packed the girl's wet things into plastic bags for them to take home. I saw her looking, but Hana didn't say anything about all my wet clothes mixed with theirs on the laundry room floor.

When the girls came downstairs, dressed in fresh clothes and carrying their borrowed bath towels and t-shirts, Hana said, "There's only one way in and out of town right now, but a lot of roads around here should be open soon. I talked to Ace. He and Ivan are at the Dugout with Suzie. It's still full of water and mud. They're waiting to be pumped out."

"I'll probably go down there later to see what's going on," I said.

"Well, we'd better get going," Hana said, grabbing the bags of wet clothes. "Thank you for putting up with my kid sister and Onyx for the night."

"It was my pleasure," I said, with what I hoped was an appropriately restrained smile.

"Say your goodbyes, girls," Hana said. "I'll be in the car."

Onyx spoke first, when Hana was out of range. "I did some things in the last twelve hours or so that I didn't think I would do. Like I said, I'm more lesbian than bi."

"Do you regret what we did?" I asked.

"Not one bit. But don't expect this to be a regular thing. I'm not saying it won't happen again, but I'm not promising it will. Can we leave it at that for now?"

"Sure," I said. I didn't think I could keep up with these two on a regular basis anyway.

"Good." she said, pressing herself against me for a very warm hug and kiss. Then she walked to the car.

Jae moved into my arms. "Thank you, Harry. Thank you for being strong for me when I was weak." Nuzzling against my ear, she whispered, "Thank you for everything, Splinter-Pecker." She kissed me, hard at first, passionately, but then more softly, until she moved away. "Maybe I'll see you around," she said, turning and walking away.