Husband Gets Lesbian Pregnant

Story Info
Husband helps lesbian couple get pregnant naturally.
3.5k words
4
192.4k
90
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people might think that NI (Natural Insemination) is a lusty way for a man to get sex. It can be, but if done correctly it is actually a reliable delivery method for the sperm into the woman. Some prefer the deliver to be at a doctor's office with the doctor placing the sperm at the cervix and getting you pregnant. Others try it themselves with various methods (turkey basters, etc.). NI is starting to gain popularity among women who want a more relaxed, natural way to conceive rather than at a doctor's office.

I'm a firm believer in NI and my husband and I have been involved in natural donations to lesbian couple. Yes, it did involve sex but it was not a sex orgy, but a wonderful experience to watch. This couple was desperate for children and had tried the medical route several times, but it just didn't work. They then decided to go at it themselves to save on the cost and had tried inseminating using the old fashioned turkey baster using donated sperm from a male, gay friend. This again didn't work and they began to wonder what else they could do.

They began doing research and began to come to the realization that good old fashioned sexual intercourse with a man would probably be the way to go. It offered the highest chance to become pregnant, especially if done during the fertile week. The research indicated that some woman chose their most fertile day and had sex. Others had sex twice. The method with the best results, according to their research, of having intercourse four times during the fertile week.

They finally decided to choose to have intercourse four times during her fertile week. Through lesbian websites on how to get pregnant, they found that the best way (if you just had to use NI) was for the couple to make love beforehand to get the "juices" flowing before introducing the man who would enter the woman and ejaculate, but do little else. It sounded easy enough for them and they decided to do it. But the problem now where to find a willing man.

That's where we came in. We had met them socially a few years back and found that they like to do some of the same activities that we did. But we eventually lost contact when they moved to a different part of town. We met again by accident at an event and we went out to eat with them afterwards. We talked about everything and they soon let it slip that what they were planning. I was taken back a bit since I had never heard of this.

Sure, I knew some women purposely on "accident" got pregnant now and then when they wanted a baby and were single, but to be so bold as to do what they were planning floored me.

Now, before I go on, I want to say that my husband and I are no prudes. I'm in my middle 50's and my husband is 15 years younger than me. We have been married 8-years and have never been happier. We have also experimented ourselves, now and then, with other partners (with the full consent of each other). I wouldn't call ourselves swingers or that we have a truly open marriage, but we aren't opposed to experimenting.

So that being said, I was still floored that they would even consider this. I asked them about how they would find a man, how would they know his medical background, what if he turned out to be a weirdo who wanted access to the child later on? I didn't mean to spray water on their plan, and when I saw their faces start to droop, I apologized and tried to be positive about it. My only warning to them was to be careful and chose carefully.

We continued talking about other things and then just before we left, one of the women said jokingly (though I know today it wasn't a joke) what if my husband could be the donor. We laughed about and went home. On the way home I asked my husband (in a half way joke) what he thought about being a donor. He laughed and said that he would love to do it to help them out. That was the beginning of baby Jonathan.

We kept in contact with the lesbian couple and went out a few more times with them. On the third outing during a quiet spell, I asked them how things were going with their search. They looked down hearted and said that it seems impossible to find anyone. I then saw one of the women shed a single tear and I told her I was sorry for bring this up. They said it has been hard for them since making the decision to go this way. They both were upset that all the other preferred methods didn't work and that this last, best opportunity wasn't going anywhere.

My heart was breaking for them which is what made me blurt out that perhaps my husband would be willing to be the donor. That took them back and I could see their minds calculating the offer. They asked me several times if I was serious, and hating to speak for my husband, I went out on the limb and told them that I was. They began to chat excitedly with each other and then to me. They asked me a million questions about my husband's background and health. I assured them that he was very healthy and didn't have any family history of medical problems (well his mother did have very bad bunions on her feet). I told them that my husband could also undergo a complete medical to their satisfaction.

I then looked over at my husband who was by the pond of the Japanese garden examining the architecture and its general appearance and felt a twinge of guilt that I was in the middle of negotiating his genetic future. Well, I assured myself, he won't mind. I finally got around asking the couple which of them was the one wanting to get pregnant and one of them blushed and said it was her. They actually both were fairly good looking and either could have been the one ready to carry a child.

I told them that we all needed to go home and think this out and we agreed to meet the next day for coffee to discuss the matter again, if we still wanted to go through with it. I called for my husband, who came trotting over, and I held his hand and we all continued walking through the garden.

We all first sat down and discussed ground rules. There would be no kissing, no oral sex, no fondling. That would be done by the couple themself. This couple was not swingers, so were not used to the idea of being watched during sex.

The way it worked was that we went to the couple's home and were cooked a wonderful meal. We then talked about what was going to happen and made sure everyone was still comfortable. My husband was then asked to shower and put on a rob the couple had bought for him. He did as he was told and as he was doing so, the other couple went to their bedroom and began making love. When my husband got out of the shower he went into the living room with me and we sat there nervously waiting for the other couple.

Soon, a voice shouted to us that they wanted me to get my husband "ready." This wasn't hard as he was already fairly hard and it only took a few touches to get him to attention. They had also asked that I first wash my hands and do no oral on him, to keep the germs away. I complied and gently stroked my husband.

About ten minutes later we hard a voice calling us into the bedroom. I was also invited in and took my seat at the couch. The woman who was going to receive my husband's donation was in a loose rob that covered her and her head was in the lap of her partner who was dressed also in a robe.

My husband was handed a tube of lubricant and while he got ready, the partner put some lube on her finger and I saw her hand disappear between her partner's legs which were still hidden underneath the robe, to lube up her vagina entrance.

The partner with the head in her lap then began to talk gently to the partner about to receive my husband's sperm and told her not to be nervous and to think of their baby. I could tell that they were still very nervous, so I had my husband sit down next to me on the loveseat and waited while the woman was calmed down.

I was wondering if we should just leave since it didn't seem like it was going to happen. I then began to make conversation and joked a bit to try and lighten up the mood. That seemed to work as they both smiled and I could see them both relaxing a bit. I suggested that we don't do anything yet, but just talk which they readily agreed to. The partner not receiving the donation said she would love to talk over a glass of wine and she got up and went into the kitchen and came back with an open bottle of red wine and poured us each a glass. It did the trick as it opened everyone up.

My husband even was able to joke a when he asked with a smile if they were sure they wanted a baby with all of the midnight feedings and having to stay home at night. This made them laugh and I could see that they were thinking about this and they both turned to each other and said that this is really something they have both wanted for so long.

We finished our wine and the couple turned to each other and nodded. The one about to receive the donation said, "I'm being ridiculous. We both want a baby and this is our opportunity." With that she asked partner to sit near her head so she could place her head in her lap. Once done she pulled her partner's hands underneath her robe where I could tell she was getting her ready.

I did the same to my husband, but I purposely let his robe open up more than it should so he penis could be observed. They were both slightly embarrassed, but I believe this had the benefit and getting them over their nervousness. About ten minutes of touching our respective spouses and the woman receiving the donation flung open her robe and exposed her body. She then bent up her knees and parted her legs and said that she was ready. She also half-way joked that it's been awhile since she had a man inside of her, so be gently.

My husband got up, opened up his rob exposing his front, but kept it on. He was handed the lubricant again which he used to spread liberally over his male member and handed it back to the partner with holding the head in her lap. She then placed some lubricant on her partners entrance and said, "Let's do this. " My husband went over to the woman lying before him and got between her legs. He was smart enough not to move around too much but waited for her to get used to him being there. I then saw the woman with the head in her lap nod her head which was the signal for my husband, who took hold of his penis and place it at the entrance of the woman. He moved it around a bit and then pushed in. He was slow, but sure and it took about 30 seconds for his entire penis to disappear inside the woman's vagina.

My husband then positioned himself so that he was standing between her legs and he took hold of her hips and began to gently thrust. I'm surprised my husband didn't orgasm right there, but the waiting and the glass of wine helped him to last. I'm not sure if the lesbian couple wanted that, but it didn't really matter.

So, here I am in another couples bedroom watching my husband impregnating another woman. I have to admit I was turned on, but I couldn't do anything but watch. I was watching sex, but it was void of any real compassion. As agreed, there was no touching except in the few agreed upon areas (like the hips) and of course no kissing. I could hear the woman panting, but I think it was more in anticipation of getting pregnant than of actual pleasure.

It seemed like they were going at it for a very long time, but actually it was only about five minutes. I then heard my husband say that he was about to come and his thrusting became quicker until I heard him panting and then saw his body as he began twitching as he made his release into the woman. He stayed inside her for a few more moments before he pulled out. The woman that had just received his sperm immediately turned around and placed her barefeet high into the air and resting on the bedframe. The other partner explained that they wanted the sperm to stay inside her as long as possible.

We all sat and talked, with our robes closed back up and watched the woman with her feet in the air. We then talked about the next donation, which was going to be the next evening. As I said before, they had made some studies and had elected to have sex four times during her most fertile time, instead of just once or twice. This was bad news for me since I wouldn't be able to have sex for the next four days.

We finally said our goodbyes and left. We got home and my husband showered. When he got out he pulled me toward him and kissed me. Though we couldn't have sex, we did have some wonderful cuddling and he gave me some wonderful oral sex.

The next day the couple called us. I was half expecting them to opt out of the next baby making session, but they were even more excited than before. They were calling to make sure that we would be over that evening. After I told them that they would be, the head partner told me to expect things to go much easier now that the initial sex had taken place and they could relax.

That evening we arrived and found the in a happy mood, totally different from the previous night. They again asked my husband to take a shower while they prepared themselves. My husband did as he was told and came out a little while later wearing the same robe (but washed) and came to the living room to join me. We could hear the other couple in the bedroom, but this time the door wasn't shut and we could hear some moaning and groaning going on.

My husband was soon summoned and as we both entered the bedroom, we saw that they were both smiling, relaxed, and ready to go. This time a bottle of wine was ready for us and we again had our single glass and talked for a few minutes before the donation time.

My husband was handed the lubricant and he quickly put it on and the other woman did the same. They positioned themselves like they did before, with the woman's head in her lap and she opened up her robe without hesitation, bent her knees and spread wide her legs. My husband repeated his performance for last night and entered her.

He again lasted about five minutes which is when I heard his telltale noises that told me he was close to an orgasm. Sure enough he came and I saw the woman who was receiving the deposit with her eyes closed smiling. She was breathing very deeply and seemed very content.

She once again placed her feet on the bedpost and after we talked for awhile we left, being reminded of course of our appointment tomorrow. We went home where I was again given a good cuddling and oral.

The couple called again like clockwork to make sure we would be there again, and of course I told them that we would. We arrived on time and again, my husband made his deposit as always. The next day was going to be our last. I was glad to get this over as I missed having my own husband to myself.

We arrived for our final and last time and this time the mood seemed very cheerful. They cooked us a nice meal and we sat and chatted a bit before they asked my husband to take his shower. They excused themselves and went into the bedroom. My husband soon came out to join me and we sat there listening to the noises of lovemaking. I heard an unusually load moan and realized that one of them was having an orgasm. On the previous times they were making love but it seemed they were doing it only to get the woman who was going to receive my husband wet. This time it seemed like a full blow session.

We were invited in and immediately saw that both women were nude. The main partner told us, "We feel like you are part of the family. We very much want to thank you for what you've done for us." With that she got up and put on her robe, but the other woman made no effort to dress but just laid there. The other woman came up to my wife and asked if it would be all right for them both to have full body contact sex since this will be the last time. She assured me that there would be no kissing, oral, breast sucking. It would still be straight intercourse, but in the missionary position. She explained that she wanted to make this last time really count and that this was the best position to get pregnant in.

I agreed and the woman and I both sat down on the couch to watch. The woman bent up her knees and spread her legs as before and I saw her put lubricant between her legs. She handed my husband the lubricant and he did the same. He then turned and looked at both of us and mouthed, "OK?" We both nodded our heads and he turned to the woman on the bed, bot between her legs, but instead of standing on the floor while he entered her, this time he got up onto the bed properly, got on top of the woman properly. I then watched as his penis tried to find its mark and the woman reached down and guided him inside of her.

Though they were not kissing, the sight of my husband naked and on top of another woman was an amazing thing to watch. Because this was the fourth time my husband had sex in as many days, he was able to last a long time inside of her. They didn't change positions but kept going in the missionary position. He last about 15-minutes before I could tell he was getting close. She then asked him to push off her a bit and she then reached down and began to stimulate her clitoris.

This was new since I thought that they both didn't want too much pleasure. The other woman saw my looks and told me that they both wanted a boy, and that having an orgasm makes the body more acidy, which benefits the "boy" sperm. I asked her why they didn't do this before, and they said that it was because her partner was too nervous to have an orgasm, even when they both had sex together before my husband came into the room. She explained that this was the first time she was able to orgasm, so they thought that maybe she could orgasm during sex with my husband. Since they were limited to intercourse only, stimulating the clitoris with her finger was the best option.

It seemed to work because the woman was fingering her clitoris with vigor and had her eyes tightly closed. When she came, my husband lost it and made his last and final release inside of her. He kept pumping inside her for awhile and then got out. The woman quickly placed her feet onto the bedpost again and seemed very relaxed and happy. I don't know if it was the fact that she was happy with the orgasm or happy to get it over with.

Now we had to see if it would work. But that would take a month or so. We finally said our goodbyes and left. Well we got word from the couple that it had worked and that a pregnancy had occurred and they were over joyed. My husband was a bit disappointed that it had worked so fast since he was half expecting to be summoned again very soon. Well it was not to be.

Nine months later baby Jonathan was born.