Husband Gets Punished By Mistress

Story Info
Man faces consequences of argument.
5.1k words
4.07
57k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shunda97
shunda97
11 Followers

The excitement of you coming home has already faded. You feel like you're finally fitting into the groove of life with wife and kids. Except of course this morning your wife was bitching to you about something or other. You don't even remember what it was about and you're sure it really wasn't that important but, of course she over reacted as if it was the most important thing ever.

You pull your car into the drive-way and get out hoping that the argument with your wife would long be forgotten by her. You hear the kids running around inside, playing loudly. You step inside and search for your wife. Your wife's friend, Shanda, stands smoking at the back door. "Hey, Jay, someone left this for you today," she says holding out a small white envelope.

You take it and realize that it isn't a handwriting style that you have seen before. Your name is clearly marked on the envelope, so you hurriedly open it and begin to read the letter.

Hello my filthy whore,

I heard that your wife is out so it's time to play. Meet me at the Holiday Inn right up the road, Room 412. Take this room key and follow my instructions.

First, kiss your kids. Make up some excuse about work to Shanda and tell her you will be gone for a while.

Second, go upstairs, grab your suitcase, pack those nice black boxer briefs into an overnight bag, as well as a nice button-up shirt and some slacks and some nice shoes.

Third, once you are packed, take a picture on your cell phone of that cock of yours and then send it to me. I want to see what time it is and that you're on your way.

Fourth, remember do everything I say, you don't want to be punished now do you?

Fifth, when you come in the room, no talking go straight into the bathroom and take a shower and wait for my instructions.

Sixth, do all of this very quickly. Get your ass here...NOW!!

Vix

Your heart beats faster with anticipation and you rush to get everything done quickly just as Vix says because you know that if you don't do so there will be hell to pay. You kiss the kids, pack your bag, take the picture, and rush out the door, knowing that right now she has already planned out the evening and is sitting impatiently waiting on you.

You arrive within five minutes and rush up to the room with your bag. You're so nervous, your heart racing, you're breathing heavy, your cock tingling with anticipation. You open the door slowly, place your bag inside, and notice that the room is completely dark except for a lit cigarette in the corner.

Knowing what would happen if you even made a peep or tried to look, you walk straight to the bathroom with your head down being careful to find the door and not look at Vix.

The shower is nice, the water so hot that the bathroom steams up quickly. You don't want to take long at this step either so you rush to get done. You step out and dry off quickly with water still dripping from your skin in places. You leave your clothes piled on the floor and step out into the dark.

"Get on your knees," a familiar voice demands from the corner. A small light clicks on and you take the image before you in. The light makes an eerie glow about her and she rises from her seat in the corner as you quickly get to your knees.

As Vix slowly walks closer you see her more clearly, you take in a deep breath as you realize what she's wearing. Her hair seems different, it's extremely straight and incredibly long and black as night, not like the short curls that you are used to seeing. You can just make out heavy eye liner beneath her eyes and blood red lipstick and you think of the places that will soon find themselves covered with red. You take a chance to see what she is wearing and notice that she's in a black corset that is hidden beneath a long black satin robe. You notice a garter holding up black stockings and see that she has some wonderful black heels on. She almost seems to be purring as she gets closer to you. Then you notice what's in her hand...thick, leather bondage cuffs.

She gets down to your level and places the cuffs on you and then she pulls something from a robe pocket and places it on your cock, it cradles your balls. She then turns to walk away and sits down in her seat once more.

"Come here," she says and you immediately do as you're told. "First, here," she says and hands you a basket full of pedicure items, "scrub my feet." You take out the pumice stone and rub the underside of her feet as she jerks slightly as you tickle her. Once you finish to her liking, "Put lotion on them," she demands. She lies back enjoying you doing as you're told. You glance up and notice that her panties beneath her garter are crotch less; you can easily see the pink folds of her lips and notice that she is already becoming wet.

"Go wash your hands," she says and picks something off the table and lightly taps your ass with it as you walk away. She lights another cigarette and you do as you're told. When you walk back out of the bathroom she beckons you over again. This time you know she is wanting a little more.

"Get on your knees again," she says sliding toward the front of the chair. "Now, my little slut, you do exactly as you're told. Come closer. That's right. Now, I want you to suck on my pussy lips," she says exposing them through her crotch less panties. By now she can hear your muffled breathing and see your heart beating out of your chest through the veins in your neck and it excites her more. She moans very softly trying to hide the pleasure and you can feel your cock hardening, which begins to cause a bit of pain.

You stop momentarily looking down and realize that the ring she put around your cock is restricting it some and the more excited you get the more painful it becomes. "You fucking bitch," you let slip. You move closer to her wet pussy now dripping, pressing into her pussy some you try to flick your tongue on her clit. She quickly grabs your hair and throws you backwards. She reaches to the table next to her and grabs a flogger sitting there.

"You will do exactly as you're told. No fucking talking and no licking my clit until I give you fucking permission," she yells as she flogs your chest with one good hit. You look down to see that it left a nice red welt. You can tell that this excites her more. She stands up quickly and pulls your arm over to the bed. She makes you lean over the edge.

"You're in deep shit now! You don't follow the fucking rules!" With flogger still in her right hand, she rubs your ass hard with her left. "Look at that hot ass," she says and then she gives you three solid whips to your ass with the flogger. "Oh," she begins with a sigh of excitement "look at it now. Your ass must be hurting." She pulls your hair some and nod your head yes, knowing this is exactly what she wants. You can feel the sting on your ass, though it doesn't hurt too bad.

She leans closer to you, her body climbing on top of yours, her pussy almost dripping on your back. Her warm breath in your ear, she whispers "You wanna make up for it?" She reaches her hand around your neck, gives it a small squeeze and them moves away from you on the bed.

At the table she picks up a pair of pink boy leg panties and a purple vibrator. "Crawl over here bitch. Come play with me."

You crawl as best as you can slowly along the floor, making your way over to Vix. Your knees are getting a little rug burned and are starting to bother you. You make your way over to her feet and you take a look slowly up her body which is still slightly hidden by the robe. You first look to her heels, then up her legs the stockings turning her skin a dark black color, up her thighs which have the strap down connecting the stockings to the garter, her hips which are partly exposed due to her panties, up to the corset that barely covers her tits. You even notice that one of her nipples sits peeking from behind the corset begging to be touched, sucked, and licked. You quickly look up to her eyes knowing that if she caught you, you'd probably be suffering from another spanking or far worse.

"Stand up ya fucking slut," she demands. She sets the vibrator back on the table but keeping the panties she slides slowly down to her knees. She brushes past your cock and you can even feel her hair tickle the head of it. If only she'd put it in her mouth.

"You know you're a dirty whore," she says. "You see these panties? These are your favorite ones aren't they? You ask you wife to wear them don't you?"

You nod your head in agreement, knowing not to speak a single word.

She lifts one foot after the other and slides the panties on you, your cock poking out ridiculously to one side, as if trying to escape. You know from previous experience that she absolutely loves to see you this way. She loves to look at you in women's panties and you can even remember a time when she forced you to wear the very corset she is wearing. You look down to the panties and remember your wife wearing them. How Vix has them you'll never know, but you think back to your wife wearing them for just a moment. You remember how she wore them to bed one evening and you expected that the two of you would be fucking but she fell asleep. You had been so upset. You remember her hot ass hanging out in the back. Now, isn't the time to think of your wife. She would never do the types of things that Vixen does for you. She wouldn't be caught dead doing some of these things. You hope to God your wife never finds out about this hot fucking you have with Vix.

"You like them so much, you fucking wear them," she says giggling a mean spirited laugh. "Walk around I want to see you in them. I want a real good look."

You timidly obey, walking slowly about the room. She throws off her robe, which lands neatly on her chair. She bends over making sure you watch, her panties precariously slipping into her pussy and ass. She digs into a bag beneath the table and recovers something. She turns to you as you get closer to see what she has, a tiara and make-up. You start to giggle thinking there is no way. Vix couldn't possibly be serious; you immediately stop when you catch the look in her eye. She's dead serious.

"Any laughing and I'll break out the knife bitch," she says looking in your eyes. You look to the floor like a dog who knows he's done wrong.

"Come here!" She places the tiara on your head and quickly puts make-up on your face. You can't believe she's doing this to you and your erection starts to fade.

She pulls your panties aside exposing your cock. She strokes it gently. "What a pretty princess you are," she says looking up at you sinisterly.

You stifle another giggle and she grabs your cock suddenly very hard and shoves it into her mouth with real force. She sucks it hard, pulling and tugging. You look down to see lipstick smeared along the shaft. You start to get excited again. This isn't so bad you think.

She stops suddenly and pushes your hardened cock back into the pink panties. "Face the window." She stands and walks to the window opening the curtain. You think it's a good thing to be on the fourth floor. "Come here," she beckons with a grin.

You walk towards her with dread. Someone couldn't possibly see you like this right? She pushes you up against the window. "I want you to cum on that window."

You look at her afraid, worried that this could get worse, that someone could see you. She steps away from you and picks up the vibrator again.

"You'd better start rubbing your pussy right now!!" She yells easing into her chair.

You nod yes and get closer to the window. Its dark out but you can clearly see people below walking in and out of the hotel. Suddenly the thought of getting caught excites you. Your cuffed hands absently begin pulling your cock back out of your panties.

Vixen moans slightly as she watches you. She splits open her legs and you look over to see her wet hole absolutely dripping wet. She turns the vibrator on, it's buzzing distracts you momentarily and you stop touching your cock.

In one quick movement she jumps from her seat. "Listen hear you fucking cunt! You are going to cum on that fucking window!" She pushes your head to the window. "Do it now goddammit!"

You immediately begin stroking your hands along the shaft of your cock. She sits back in her chair and spreads her legs again. You look over. Her eyes on you she slides the vibrator into her pussy. She pulls it out and slides it along her pussy lips, then she rests it on her clit. She moans slightly. You continue to rub your cock slowly, then faster as she begins to moan louder. The tiara tilts awkwardly on your head as you quicken the pace. You can feel yourself beginning to cum. The feeling swells in you. Vix spasms as she begins to orgasm as well. You look out the window, a car pulls into the lot and parks. A blonde lady steps out dressed in business attire, her cleavage revealed slightly. The lady looks up but doesn't notice you. You continue rubbing until finally you cum so hard that the wet sticky juice hits the window. Vix gets up and pushes your head to the window.

"Lick it up bitch."

You immediately obey, tasting the salty cum with an unwilling tongue.

"Good little princess," she says as she drops down to her knees and then pats your ass. She grabs your cock very softly and licks the remaining cum dripping from the tip. You relish in the feeling as she is amazingly gentle with you for the moment. She sticks all of your spent cock into her mouth. She sucks slowly, gently, flicking her tongue on its head.

"Would you like a rest now, my slut?" she asks pulling your cock out of her mouth and resting it on her cheek.

You nod.

"Then you may talk, but if you start to annoy me, I'll fucking gag you."

You nod again, submitting to whatever this succubus wants.

Vix rises to her feet and takes off your tiara that tilted lazily to one side. She slides the panties off of you and places them on the table. She suddenly grabs your head and bites at your lip. She shoves her tongue in your mouth but when yours ventures to meet hers she immediately withdraws and backs away from you.

"Are you hungry?" she asks unfastening your cuffs.

"Yes," you answer quickly.

"Let's order in," she says dressing in a long black dress. "Put those clothes on that you brought with you."

Your wife doesn't like to be fed, she absolutely adores it. Vixen on the other hand does alot that your prudish bitch of a wife won't do. You sit silently across from Vix watching her eat as you both take turns feeding each other. Once in a while Vix stops eating just to place her hand in your lap and rub your thigh. You had fully dressed waiting on the delivery guy but immediately after the food arrived Vix has you unbutton and unzip your pants so that she can admire your cock while she eats. She is careful not to touch it throughout dinner and keeps you unaroused, just silently stare at it as it sits limp outside your zipper.

You feel kind of silly walking around the room with your cock out but you don't try to think of it too much. Vix seems to enjoy it. Your wife would yell for you to "put that thing away!"

"Clean this shit up," Vix says leaning back into her chair with a satisfied look.

"Why don't you?" you ask jokingly.

Vix gets up and walks over to you with that wild eyed look that she gets when you have pissed her off. "What the fuck did you just say?"

Being used to your wife and her joking manner, you answer with, "You heard me."

Her eyes seem to turn red. She grabs your shirt and walks back to the bag dragging you along. She reaches in and removes a knife.

"I was just kidding Vixen," you say almost pleadingly.

She places the knife to your chest, aiming it at the top button of your shirt. "Do you think it's ok to talk to me like that?" she says through gritted teeth.

"N..n..no, ma'am," you stammer.

She angles the knife down and cuts the top button off, then another, and another. Afraid to move, fearing the blade will pierce your skin, you stand perfectly still. She slices and cuts all of the buttons off, they sit scattered about the floor. She moves you over to the bed and pushes you down on it. Your heart begins to pound. Is she actually going to hurt me?

She forces you to lie in the middle of the bed and places the knife on the bed. She reaches beneath the pillows, removes more bondage cuffs that are actually attached to the bed and binds your hands a little tighter than before. You can't move now.

Stunned you try to speak, but you can't think of what to say. Vix is a very dangerous force to be reckoned with most especially when she is wielding a weapon. She jumps up from the bed and retrieves the panties you wore earlier. She shoves the panties into your mouth skillfully. She's done this before. Your eyes fill with curiosity and fear. You notice your cock still hanging out of your pants clumsily. It begins to stiffen as she removes her long black dress once again exposing her corset.

She reaches for the knife and climbs on top of you, her pussy so very close to your cock. Vix places the knife blade on your cock the cold and dangerous metal makes you shutter and whimper some. She removes the blade and begins slicing holes in your pants, dangerously close to your skin. She cuts the rest of your shirt and removes it from your body. She traces the knife along your chest down to the waist of your pants then cuts the band of the pants which takes a moment or two.

Vix looks in your eyes and senses your fear. She throws the knife down on the bed and removes your pants and then your underwear. She sits admiring your body, occasionally slapping your dick and scratching at your chest. She moves backwards on your body sitting almost on your knees. She picks up the knife and traces along the inside of your thigh with the pointy tip. With her other hand she massages your thigh and moves your legs further apart.

Fear is building up in you and you can't even scream out. She slides the knife up to your ass. You struggle slightly but she seems even more turned on. She lays the knife on the bed dangerously close to your ass.

"I wouldn't fucking move, if I were you," she says seriously. She picks up the knife again and tickles your asshole with the blade. You can't believe she's doing this to you. You hope that she doesn't go any further with this. You beg her silently to stop this. You can't even make a noise. You try desperately not to move, not to shake, not to breath. And yet, all of this excites Vix more. You had misbehaved and now you were paying the ultimate price for it. You looked at her in the eyes as she plays with the knife next to your ass, you beg her with your eyes. Vix tilts her head and makes a pouty face. As fast as she pouts, her face turns into an evil grin. She slides the knife blade slowly into your asshole and then removes it. She does it once more. You grasp the cuffs, you squeeze your body. Please make her stop.

"Next time you speak to me that way, I will fuck you in the ass. Do you understand me?"

You nod your head wildly. She tosses the blade to the ground. You muffle a sigh. She slides slowly up your body and removes the panties from your mouth. She kisses you hard, her tongue forcefully enters your mouth. She pulls away and walks into the bathroom.

"Keep quiet," she says before you can even protest.

Laying there alone, bound to the bed, you begin to worry. Why is she taking so long? Twenty minutes may have passed, maybe more.

Finally she returns.

Her make-up seems to be reapplied, her lips that blood red color once again, but that is the only change. You dare not speak after what happened. She walks over to the table and sits in the chair. She smokes silently staring at the wall. Is she plotting her next move? What is she doing?

She turns on the tv. You notice a dvd player, she puts in a movie. You can't hold your head up long and realizing this she shifts you in the bed, placing a pillow beneath you. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" she asks.

shunda97
shunda97
11 Followers
12