Husband Gives Wife Reins

Story Info
Finding their way back to each other.
1.9k words
3.94
39.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting frustrated. He was trying to be understanding, but it had been six months since his wife had been brutally raped. Every time he tried to touch her, she would flinch and he felt like garbage. As he loved here, he didn't want to cheat or leave her. However, he needed the touch of a woman, his woman. It wasn't even about the sex act, it was the closeness and the touch that he missed the most.

He was sitting at the Doctors office waiting for her counseling session. He had also made arrangements to talk to the doctor about what was going on.

Doctor Susan called him into the office. "Chase, why don't you come in now? Sit down there by Katarina. So why don't you tell me what is going on," she asked.

He looked over at Katarina and sighed. "Doctor, I don't know what to do, I love Katarina but I really need...."

"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND," Katarina yelled; cutting off his sentence. "Those bastard's didn't rape you ....YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE TO PROTECT ME," Katarina burst out crying!

"I knew you blamed me. Don't you know that I would do anything to take the pain away from you? I just miss you," Chase replied.

Doctor Susan was sitting there listening to them, and she got an idea. "Chase would you do anything to make Katarina feel safe," looking at both of them?

Chase said, "I would do anything to help Katarina, I love her."

Doctor Susan looked over, "Katarina, what if you were in total control? What if you could touch him, but he wouldn't be able to touch you?"

Katarina looked at her with an intrigued expression on her face. "I would be willing to try it," she said.

"Ok this is what I want you to do, I am writing you out a shopping list," the Doctor informed both of them.

That night both Chase and Katarina walked into the bedroom. Chase looked at Katarina, "we will go as slow as you want too."

Katarina looked at the items lying on the bed, "What are we going to do these?" Picking up and examining the ropes, "Am I going to use these on you," she asked?

Chase nodded encouragingly. "You tie my hands to the posts ant then you know that I can't hurt you. You may do whatever you wish, what you enjoy, and only that. You will be absolutely certain that when you stop, I can't make you do anything more. You see, you won't have to trust me. You will know that it is impossible for me to force you."

Katarina stared at him, hardly able to believe her ears. "But...but won't it hurt you," she asked?

A smile lit Chase's face, warming his dark eyes. "You will notice that I was careful to get soft ropes." Chase prodded gently, "well, what do you think? Are you willing to try it?"

She looked up at him for a moment, her blue eye gazing unblinkingly into his dark ones. Then she nodded. "Yes." Her voice was only slightly above a whisper, "I will try it."

Chase took the two slender cords from her hands and held them for her. Katarina could see that he was already highly aroused. He laid on the bed, and she tied his wrists to the headboard bedposts.

Then she climbed on top of him and started touching him tentatively. "Damn I should have had you take off your shirt, so I could touch your skin," she thought out loud.

Chase said, "there are scissors in the drawer, cut my shirt off me".

"Chase, are you sure, that is a expensive shirt," she questioned?

"I don't care, cut the damn shirt off me and touch me if your want too," he cried!

She took the scissors and began cutting the shirt off him, touching him every time his skin showed. He was trembling with need. She started rocking on his thigh, at first she barely moved, then she started rocking faster. All of a sudden, she jumped up from the bed; running to her room. "I am sorry" she cried.

"WAIT", Chase cried. "Please Katarina, come back and untie one of my hands so I can touch you and make you cum," he pleaded. She walked tentatively back to the bed, and untied one of his hands.

Chase reached out, barely touching her at first. Then he started rubbing her clit. He watched her face. She started trembling with desire and then he then stuck one finger inside her pussy.

"Katarina, fuck yourself on my hand, baby," he whispered.

She started moving her pussy up and down on his fingers, moaning "that's it baby, make yourself cum," he whispered.

She went faster and faster riding his hand like it was a cock, then she cried out......."Cumming!" She left the room immediately.

Chase just looked after her with longing.

The next morning at breakfast, Katarina looked at him, "Chase, do we have to wait till tonight to try again," she asked anxiously?

Chase looked at her and smiled, "no, baby lets go right now." He took her hand and led her upstairs.

Again he handed her the ropes and sat on the bed. Katarina said, "take off your clothes this time so I don't have to cut them off you."

Chase smiled and did what she said. Lying back on the bed, Katarina tied his hands to the bedposts. Then she slid off the bed and began to take off the remainder of her clothing.

She could feel his eyes burning into her as she undressed. She realized that she was lingering over disrobing, enjoying the heat in his eyes. She emphasized each movement; sliding her stockings off with both hands, caressing her legs as she did so, pulling the bra slowly down over her breasts, letting the soft flesh swell slightly under the pressure, the raspberry-colored nipples popping into view. The sudden audible release of his breath told her how much the teasing demonstration had affected him.

She looked into his face; his eyes were aflame, she could almost feel their heat. Katrina slipped off the remaining garments and climbed into the bed. She planted a kiss on the palm of his hand, and then kissed her way along his arm and onto his shoulder.

She slid her fingers into his hair, holding his head firmly between her hands. She kissed him all over his face and neck and ear; her lips touched him everywhere except his mouth. She was arousing his hunger to a fever pitch. Then, at last, her lips settled on his; he released a moan and kissed her desperately.

Katarina straddled him and settled slowly onto his lap. His engorged manhood pressed against her intimately, no clothes between them. She slid down his body so she could feast on his hardened nipples.

Her nipples were swollen and aching. She realized how much she wanted to feel Chase's mouth on them. So she rose up on her knees, stretching, bringing his head up to tantalizingly brush her nipple against his lips.

He smiled; his tongue coming out to circle the pebbled bud. Tenderly he caressed and teased it, fastening his mouth around it and suckled. Everything of the passion and hunger he felt for

Katarina was is in his mouth, he loved her with his lips and teeth and tongue. He moved from one breast to the other, at one moment gentle, the next, demanding. He wanted to touch her, ached to feel her smooth flesh under his fingers.

He thought of sliding his hand between her legs, feeling the dew of her passion on his skin while he feasted on her breasts. He wanted to taste her sweet pussy. "Please sit on my face, let me taste you," he cried in a throaty voice.

Katarina climbed up over him, sitting on his face trembling with desire. At the first of his touches, she let out a moan as his tongue caressed and explored her. She had never felt anything like this. She quivered at each new sensation.

She moved her hips instinctively; hardly aware of what she was doing. She thought about him inside her, filling the emptiness. For the first time, the idea seemed not scary but inviting. She pulled back.

Chase groaned at the loss, but she moved where he could not reach her, no matter how hard he pulled against the cords.

"No," he panted. "Don't go. Untie my hand, and let me pleasure you again."

Katarina shook her head. "No. I want -- no, I want to do it for real."

Chase went still. Passion slammed through him with such force he felt almost dizzy. He was unable to speak, but the stark desire on his face spoke volumes.

"Can we.......is this way all right," she asked tentatively?

Chase nodded.

She was already straddling his torso, only to move back, sliding down unto his swollen shaft. The mere thought of her enveloping his staff made him throb even harder. If his hands had been free, he would have grasped her hips and guided her onto him.

Katarina moved forward and reached down to curve her fingers lightly around his cock. Slowly she lowered herself, guiding his engorged penis to her pussy. She paused there, the tip of his cock pulsing against her slick flesh. Chase gazed into her face, watching her eyes as she slowly slid down, taking him into her.

Her eyes widened as she stretched to accommodate him. Then she slowly seated herself to the very root of his shaft. He filled her more and more, providing pure physical satisfaction and the pleasure of being filled to the utmost. She shivered.

Chase struggled for control. It was all he could to not jettison his cum into her, in a swift response to her pussy wrapped around his cock. He clenched his fists, aching to sink his fingers into the firm flesh of her buttocks, to move her on his engorged cock, to slam his hips up against her again and again in a blinding climax.

He managed to maintain control of his ejaculation urge, feeling as if he were clinging to it with his fingertips.

Katarina begin to move, sending ripples of delight through him anew. She rose, almost to the end of his penis, and then sank back down all the way.

She let out an odd, shuddering sigh, beginning to circle her hips, enjoying the different sensations. She reached behind Chase's head gripping the headboard; fingers digging into it as she began to move faster and faster. She was racing toward the ultimate pleasure as it danced almost unbearably out of reach.

Chase panted; tugging at his bonds with all his strength. He was almost mindless now with desire, struggling to retain a last small ounce of control. Then, it was gone, the blackness enveloped him. He let out a hoarse cry as he hurtled headlong down a wild spiral of sensation. His hips bucked widely beneath her. Suddenly the wild, clawing, overpowering orgasm, overtook her. Katarina's screams were high and thin, as wild as the feeling inside her; she collapsed on him sobbing for breath.

Chase looked at her and said, "Please untie me, I want to hold you, baby."

Katarina untied his hands, curled up in his arms, sighing, "I love you Chase, you never gave up on me. You gave me the control so that I could find my desire again."

Chase looked at her and said, "Any time you want to tie me up, feel free."

They both began laughing.

Soon the desire took over and Katarina climbed back on Chase, inserting his cock into her pussy for another ride.

Chase just let her take the reins again.