Husband Re-Introduces Wife to Sex

Story Info
Husband brings wife a sexual gift.
1.7k words
3.79
87.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have an incredible sex life. We have been married for 10 years and been in a monogamous relationship for 16 years. I have always been willing to try any toy my husband desired and I would watch porn with him, although it didn't always do too much for me. He would return the favor and try anything that I wished. We had a rich fantasy life and chose to share our fantasies with one another while making love.

I always thought the fantasies would stay just that. Many of them involved bringing other people to bed with us. I never imagined that I would seriously entertain the thought of living out any of these. However, there is nothing as exciting as turning my husband on and surprising him with anything sexual. So, last month I took tiny steps towards making these fantasies come true.

First I surprised him by taking him to a strip club and then getting a lap dance at a video store. This dance was strictly hands off by me. Next I surprised him by returning to the strip club and buying him a lap dance. Later that evening I took him to the video store where I received a second lap dance. This one was very hands on. Her hands were on me and my hands were on her.

Our sex life, which we both always considered to be incredible, now was totally HOT! We both were so horny all day long. We grabbed at each other every chance we got. We were constantly kissing, sneaking little licks as we passed one another, giving little flashes. Then at night we had the most amazing sex!!! We also felt very close to one another and we broadened our horizons when it came to our fantasies.

Then things came to an abrupt stop when I had abdominal surgery. I couldn't believe how I still desired him even though I was in pain. Although I was stuck in an uncomfortable position in bed, I still grabbed his cock whenever it was within range.

My husband sent me emails everyday describing his dreams from the night before in full detail. I loved these dreams and the worst part was knowing that I would not be able to live out any of them for a few weeks. I told my husband how horny he was making me.

Finally the day came when I got clearance from my Dr. that intercourse would be ok. However, I was still a little sore and very nervous about having sex. My husband, who is always supportive and respectful of me, told me we would wait until I was moving around better and until I felt confident that I would not be hurt during sex.

A few days passed. I was lying in bed reading a book. My husband came in and laid down next to me. He started to lightly caress my arms and my leg. He gave me very gentle kisses on my cheek and on my neck. I loved the feel of him and I told him so.

He continued to kiss and caress. I was getting a bit swept away and enjoying it because I knew he would not pressure me to so anything more than this. Then he started to slowly kiss down my body. I started to feel a little nervous that I was going to disappoint him tonight because I was still not feeling ready.

He centered himself above me and was holding himself up and kissing my stomach. I felt my stomach muscles tighten as I prepared to feel his weight on top of me. I knew my stomach was not ready to support him yet. He felt me tense and he said, "Don't worry. I promise I am not going to hurt you."

He then moved down and positioned himself between my legs. He pulled my panties off and started to kiss my pussy. I relaxed completely knowing that this would be pleasure, not pain. I felt his tongue lightly lick my labia and his finger gently trace it. He stuck his tongue just barely inside me and so gently touched my clit. I was really getting turned on now. I felt my pussy swell up and my juices start flowing.

I pushed myself closer to him and he pushed his tongue deeper inside of me. He rubbed my clit much harder and replaced his tongue with some fingers. He finger and his tongue took turns working on my clit. I was so aroused by now and all I wanted to do was orgasm. "Make me cum!" I said.

"Not yet," he told me. "Are you feeling good?"

"Oh god, yes," I groaned.

"Then maybe you're ready for this," he said.

He stood up and backed away. I was confused and desparately wanted his hands and mouth back on me.

"Close you eyes," he said.

I complied and was surprise at how nervous I started to feel. Then I felt a tongue back inside me. It felt good, but I realized it felt a bit different than usual. I opened my eyes and looked between my legs. I saw the top of a head with dark hair, just like my husband, but then out of the corner of my eye I saw my husband standing next to the bed.

I let out a gasp and said, "What's going on?"

My husband replied, "We've talked about doing this. You've been so horny and so neglected the past few weeks that I thought this would be a great way to come back to sex. Is it feeling good?"

As he talked to me, the other guy continued to do what he was doing. My husband had me so worked up already that it was hard to ignore how good this stranger felt. I knew my husband had fantasies about watching me with another man. I also knew he would have told this guy no intercourse because I wasn't ready for that yet. So I made myself relax. I was really enjoying it and as I looked over at my husband I saw he was really enjoying it too.

"Go ahead," I told him, "take it out."

He did as I told him and took his penis out. He began to stroke himself and he looked to be in such sexual bliss. The guy continued to lick and touch me. I was starting to have a hard time holding back my orgasm, but I needed to feel my husband.

I called him over to sit next to me and I wrapped my hands around his cock. I stroked him softly at first and quickly gripped him tighter and stroked him harder. I could tell he was ready to explode. I kept stroking and concentrated on the finger inside of me and the tongue licking my clit.

I looked over at my husbands' penis and could hold back no longer. I started to moan and writhe on the bed. As I felt the spasms course through my body, I felt the spasms start in my husband. His cum shot out and covered my hand and landed on the bed. I put my hand in front of my mouth and sucked his cum off of it.

The guy between my legs stood up and I could see the huge bulge in his pants along with a small wet spot. I said, "Well, this doesn't seem fair. Three people, but only two orgasms. We seem to be short at least one." The guy got a small smile on his face and snuck a look at my husband to see what he thought.

I looked at him too and he gave me the go ahead to take care of our new friend. I told him, "You know, as much as I enjoyed what we just did, I am still a bit sore and I don't want to push it. How about you take care of him?"

He looked shocked and quite apprehensive. I told him that I felt bad that he brought me a gift but I did not have a gift for him. I only wanted to return the favor. I reminded him of some fantasies which he had shared and pointed out this was the opportunity to fulfill them.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" he asked.

"As long as you're ok with it. I want to give this to you," I replied.

He seemed nervous and tentative, but he came to the bed and kneeled down before the guy. He unzipped his pants and the guy took them off. Next he took off his underwear. My husband hesitated so I sat up and took his penis in my mouth and placed my hand on the guys cock. I licked and stroked until I had him hard and excited again. I reached up and licked his nipples giving them little nibbles too. I moved my back to his penis and continued my work.

I put my hand on my husband and moved my mouth to the guys cock. It felt very weird to taste another man after 16 years, but we were all pretty worked up by this point. I lifted my head and looked at my husband. I went behind him and I bent him over so that I could run my tongue along his ass.

As he bent down his face came very close to the other cock. I gently pushed him over and watched as he slowly took the cock in his mouth. He sucked very slowly at first and I watched as he let his tongue explore.

I never imagined that I could get so turned on by seeing a cock in my husbands mouth. But it's quite difficult not to get excited when I have my hands on his balls and my mouth on his ass. I felt his body tensing and knew he was trying to hold back the orgasm.

The other guy started to moan very loudly and I saw his body start to jerk. I couldn't believe I was watching my husband allow cum to enter his mouth. I quickly stood and walked in front of him. I stuck my tongue in his mouth so that I could share the cum and reached down to stroke him at the same time. He immediately came in my hand and I offered it to the guy. He licked the cum off my hand, got dressed and left.

"You amaze me!" my husband said.

"I was just going to say the same to you," I replied.