Husband’s Wish Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay down next to me, cuddling for a while, but then he started to fidget a little, and I knew it was time for him to go.

Just as I thought it, he said, "I really have to go." I made the first move to get up, so he wouldn't have to feel uncomfortable.

"Your friend is going to start calling hospitals," I joked, and he smiled at me, warmly and appreciatively.

"You're wonderful," he said, sitting up, and I took a long last look at his naked body, searing it into my memory. "This was so good. I am really glad I met you."

"Me, too," I said, handing him his clothes. I stayed naked, wanting him to remember me this way, undressed and ready for him. "I hope it's not goodbye forever."

"I'd like that, to see you again." He stood and buckled his pants.

"I'd like that too," I told him.

"So-o," he said, buttoning his shirt, hiding his wonderful chest from my view, "we can do this again sometime?"

"Just try not to make me wait too long."

"That's a deal," he said, and I threw some clothes on as we talked about when my husband would be home, and when he would be away again, and how he could contact me. We walked to the door making plans to see each other again. I was hardly paying attention, thinking to myself how excited I was, how wonderful the weekend had been, and loving that I'd had such a wonderful experience. At the door we kissed, and he pinched my nipples through my tank top, sending searing bolts of pleasure through me yet again. I groaned into his mouth as we kissed, then pulled back.

"You have to stop," I said breathlessly, half of me wanting him to keep going, to never stop.

He looked in my eyes, then at my nipples, hard again under my shirt. "That's so you'll be thinking about me," he grinned, and kissed me again, and left. I watched from the door as he went to his truck and pulled away. I stayed there, felling my nipples still hard, thinking about him till his truck disappeared from sight, then closed the door.

It had turned out better than I could have dreamed; no impersonal sex, no regrets, and an emotional connection with overwhelming physical attraction. God, I thought, I hope this is what my husband wanted for me, because I certainly enjoyed it immensely!