Husband's Away

Story Info
You seduce him while hubby is away.
1.5k words
4.03
252.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

Your husband’s away on business and won’t be back for days. You are so horny while he is away you know you will not be able to last until he comes back and have to go and find yourself a young stud to satisfy your urgent feminine needs.

I see you smiling at me in a downtown coffee bar as I pore over some lecture papers. You are on the table opposite and I noticed you when you entered and sat down with your coffee. I think to myself how sexy you look and smile knowing that you probably have no idea of my thoughts and longing for a sexy older woman like you. I couldn’t help noticing your legs and figure as you walked to your table and sat down. Your legs look sensational clad in their dark nylons and I wonder to myself if they could possibly be stockings and how I would love to explore to find out whether or not they were.

I smile back at you and we both recognise the look that we give each other, immediately we are both aware of the instant attraction. Your legs are crossed and your knee length skirt has ridden up slightly when you sat down so I can see slightly more of your lovely legs. Your hand is on your knee as you sip your coffee and knowingly or unknowingly your fingers trace little circles as you sip your coffee. I keep trying to steal glances and each time I find you looking at me also and again we smile at each other. I see you cross your legs again and try eagerly to see higher up your skirt, damn, I still can’t tell.

But then you cast all doubt aside as, knowing you are unable to be seen by the other few customers in the coffee house, you then pull your skirt a little higher and expose your dark stocking tops to me. I stare in sheer sexual anticipation at the sexy sight unfolding before me as you uncross your legs and open them slightly. I can feel myself becoming hard already as I glimpse your lacy white panties above your stockings and smooth white inner thighs. You smile at me wickedly before rising and making your way over to my table to join me.

Unable to think of what to say to such a blatantly sexy lady you ask if I mind if you join me. Of course the answer is no and you sit by me and ask what I’m reading. I explain it’s for my studies as we share another coffee and you introduce yourself to me. I almost blush as you ask me if I’d like you to teach me some things too and I realise that my biggest fantasy is about to come true.

You tell me how your husband is a pilot and works away a lot and doesn’t mind you seducing younger men to fulfil your exceptionally high sex drive. You invite me back to yours as he is away again for a few days and so hurriedly we finish our coffees and make our way back to your car. I can’t believe this is happening to me.

I stare at your beautiful legs as you climb into the car and as we drive off you hitch your skirt up and take my hand, placing it on your thighs so I can rub your stockings and between your smooth inner thighs as you drive us home. Already I can feel you becoming wet as your hand strokes my leg as you drive and creeps to my crotch to feel how hard I am for you. You know you will not be disappointed by your new student when you get him home.

Back at your place you fix me a drink and sit opposite me on the settee. You ask if I like what I saw at the restaurant, knowing already that the answer is yes, and do I like older women, again the answer is an emphatic yes. Do I find you sexy, yes, would I like to fuck you, YES. Again I can’t believe this is happening. You stand and strip before me, showing your lovely body to me inch by inch until clad just in bra panties and stockings you sit down again and spread your legs as I watch you. I can see you getting very turned on as you play with your breast and stroke yourself through the lace of your bra and panties. Your spread legs look very inviting as you stroke your inner thighs and then pull your panties up between the lips of your wet pussy before pulling them aside to finally show me your hairy cunt.

My jaw almost drops at this lovely sight and your fingers prize your damp lips apart and begin to stroke your wet gash. You gasp and moan as you push one then two fingers into yourself and proceed to fuck yourself with them, rubbing your clit until you come vigorously before me. When your orgasm has subsided you beckon me towards you and make me kneel down before you. Then you take my head in your hand and pull me down to your hot hole and show me how you like to be licked until, grasping my head between your stockinged thighs, you come shudderingly against my face, your juices literally running into my mouth.

Then you strip me taking off my shirt and pulling down my pants, admiring my young muscular body which you are about to use fully for your pleasure. You sit me down on the settee and slip your hand inside my shorts, grasping my thick hard young cock. Then you slide my shorts off and take me in hand again, wanking me as I groan with the pleasure of your expert touch. I see you lower your head and gasp as I feel your soft lips envelop the tip of my cock and then slide slowly and softly down over my shaft. I can feel your tongue roaming around the head of my prick and flicking into the tiny hole and know I have never felt anyone as good as this. You know it too and know exactly what effect you are having on me. As my ejaculation surges you pull me from your mouth and wait for it to arrive. It splashes between your open lips and over your face and in your hair. I’m shouting out as I come all over you, it feels that good. You wipe your dripping face dry with your fingers and suck all you can from them, you look and feel like a real slut.

You peel off your panties and kneel down on the sofa before me, your ass and pussy winking at me, your garters drawn taut over your asscheeks. You ask me to finger and lick you again and then ask me to lick your ass as my fingers delve into you. It’s my first time but I do as I’m asked and the effect is quite amazing as you cry and scream out in sheer ecstasy. You come again but this time it literally squirts out over my fingers as my tongue wriggles around the rim of your tight little asshole.

You suck me until very soon I am hard again for you and now you tell me you are going to screw me like I’ve never been screwed before, and I know you aren’t lying. You sit on my lap and lower yourself down onto my big young prick, moaning and gasping as it stretches you. You begin to ride as we buck against each other my cock sliding deep inside you as you bounce up and down upon me and I can feel your wet lovehole grasping me inside.

You turn over and make me take you from behind, fucking you doggy style as I grasp your full tits and you reach behind to play with your clit and my balls. Then you make me take you up the ass. Stretching your little brown star as my cock feels how tight it is in there. You cry out gutturally for me to fuck you harder as I drive into you and you finger yourself to a frenzy, three fingers inside you as I bury myself up your ass.

You pull away and turn over, spreading your legs wide before me. I bury myself deep inside your hot wet cunt again and thrust hard and deep into you knowing I’m about to come. You wrap your stockinged legs over my shoulders and pull me into you and we cry out as we come together.

You ask how long I can stay and I tell you as long as you like. Smiling, you tell me your husband is away four another three days and do I think I can cope with three days of solid sexual pleasure and fucking. I’m young and eager and think I’m up to it, but I’m sure you’ll test me to the limits. I feel as if finally my education really has begun.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers