Husband's Childhood Friends

Story Info
A surprise visit by husband's friends ends hot.
2.5k words
4.11
159k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Priya for helping me finish this story
_________________________________


My name is Shailee Sharma. I am 29 years old, 5’ 5” in height and weigh around 95lbs. I have a great body measuring 34C-26-36. My friends tease me saying that I have a perfect figure like an hourglass. I’ve been married since 11 years and have a 10-year-old daughter. This incident has happened about 6 years ago when I was living in Baroda, India. My husband used to work as a manager of a bank. We used to have regular sex during that time, maybe even twice in a day. He used to buy me sexy lingerie and nightwear.

One Saturday evening, I was waiting for my husband to come back from his office. I wanted to get myself dressed in a sexy manner so that my husband would fuck me right there at the doorstep. I wore a black bikini panty and a semi transparent cream-colored gown having a low neckline, which could reveal my cleavage well. I didn’t wear any bra, as I was not expecting anyone in the mean time. None of our relatives stayed in the same town. As I waited for my husband impatiently, he arrived about 2 hours later than usual. By this time I was extremely desperate to have his body. As soon as the doorbell rang I hurriedly opened the door and hugged him passionately saying with a husky voice, “Where were you? I’ve been waiting for you for so long”. Only when he reluctantly pushed me away with an embarrassed look in his eyes. I looked around to find two of his childhood friends behind him looking at us. I had seen them before in our wedding. So I shyly smiled at them and welcomed them into the house.

We all sat in the living room. My husband drew a glance at my dress. I knew all of them could see my black panty and also my pointed nipples over the translucent gown. This fact made me excited making the nipples even more visible. But my husband behaved as if everything was normal and started chatting with his friends. I excused myself to get them some tea and snacks.

I went to the kitchen and came back with the cups and snack trays arranged in the serving tray. The atmosphere had become quite normal with all three of them talking about their childhood. I put the tray down on the table between the two sofas. At that time, I had to bend down right in front of the two men. I knew they had a clear view of my bra-less breasts due to the low neckline. Both the men, Arun and Nilesh were unmarried. So I was sure that the sight of naked breasts excited them tremendously. As I served them tea, Nilesh took the cup with shivering hands and Arun couldn’t even look me in the eyes. I served the tea to my husband too. I saw a glitter in his eyes suggesting that he was enjoying it too. I was very excited to see it his eyes. I sat at the edge of one of the sofa and started talking to them. As we were talking, I could notice the two men stealing glances at me. Everyone is the room is having some sort of sexual arousal.

Suddenly the phone was ringing. My husband picked up the phone and started talking to the other person on the phone line. H started said, “Oh! I totally forgot about it, I’ll be there right away”, and hung up the phone. Looking at me he said, “It was Mr.D’Souza. I totally forgot about the meeting with him about the building repairs. I’ll have to go and we both have to sign some paperwork”. Mr. D’Souza was the secretary and my husband the treasurer of the resident society. He hurriedly got up and apologized to his friends and left the house.

As he slammed the door behind him, we realized that we were in a potentially uncomfortable situation. After we sat quietly for some time, I got up to clean the empty cups. While doing so, a cup slipped off my hands and fell on the floor and broke. So I got down to my knees to cleanup the broken pieces. This was right next to the two men. This time I was sure that they got a good look at not only my breasts, but also little beyond. They could have even looked at my belly and the black panty. All this was exciting me tremendously that I took extra time cleaning up. I started walking back to the kitchen. I saw Nilesh adjusting the erection of his dick over the pants. In the kitchen I rubbed myself down there a few times to release the tension in my body.

I was coming into to the living room and I overheard Nilesh saying to Arun

“Uske mamme dekha tumne (did you see her breasts?)”

“Ha! Taaze aam jaise hai! Uski kamar tho 16 saal ki kudi jaisi hai! (Yeah! they are like creamy mangoes! And her belly is so flat, like a teenager!”

This turned me on even more. They saw me coming and abruptly stopped talking. Before sitting down I pretended to adjust the position of my chair, moving around with my back facing them giving them a good view of my round 36” butt. When I was about to sit down, it suddenly started to rain. Our house had a big balcony connected to the living room. I usually put our washed clothes to dry there. So I rushed out to gather the clothes so that the rain won’t spoil them. It was raining really hard. By the time I returned back with the basket full of clothes, I was totally drenched from top to bottom.

I placed the basket on the floor next to the couch that I was sitting before with the intention of resuming my conversation. As I sat down, I noticed that the two men were not looking towards my face, but somewhat lower. I realized myself by looking down that my cream gown had become like another layer of skin. The transparent material was barely covering my body, making every curve of my body easily visible. My brown nipples were pointing out towards the two men. I instinctively crossed my arms over my
chest, got up from the couch and ran towards the bedroom. Our house was little small. The bedroom was next to the living room. I got into the bedroom and hurriedly closed the door, almost forgot to latch it well. Although I had flashed my boobs to my husband’s friends, I was feeling slightly awkward now. May be because I was virtually naked in front of them. A thought came to my mind to go back there and act as if nothing has happened. But I could not bring up the courage to do so.

I ran up to my wardrobe and pulled out a towel and a robe. I peeled off the soaking gown off my body. While I was wiping my body with the towel, the wind caused the bedroom door to open slightly. I did not care to close it as I was behind the door and not in direct view of the living room. I didn’t realize the fact that there was a mirror on the other side of the wall facing me. It was just the right place for the two men to see me undressing through the slightly opened door. I wore the bathrobe. Before I could tie the waistband, the bedroom door started opening slowly. I rushed to the door and stopped it. I tried to close the door. To my surprise it was not closing. I thought something was blocking its way. I grabbed my open robe around the waist with my left hand, went around the door and peeked at the floor on the other side of the door. I was taken back to see a pair of shoes. I looked up and saw Nilesh holding the door and staring at me. Due to the sudden shock of seeing him there, I released pressure on the door. As a result, Nilesh pushed the
door fully open and was now standing inches away from me. He was a tall man and I could look straight at his wide shoulders.

Nilesh brought his hands towards my neck and raised my chin. Ii looked at him in the eye. He planted his lips on mine. His lips opened and his tongue came searching. I opened my mouth voluntarily. Soon his tongue was swirling around in my mouth and nibbling my tongue. He then proceeded to kiss me all over my face. My heart had started beating higher. My grip over my robe weakened. His hands dropped to my shoulders, entered my robe and touched my bare shoulders. A gasp escaped my mouth as his coarse hands massaged my cold and smooth shoulders. His palms then moved outwards, opening up my robe in the process. My nipples were already erect due to the cold rainwater. His hands pushed the robe off my shoulders and my robe dropped to the floor. I stood in front of my husband’s friend in just my bikini panties. His hands ran down my bare back, along the spine. He drew my body even closer to him. My breasts got squeezed against his muscular chest. We continued to kiss as his hands entered my panties and kneaded my soft ass cheeks.

I closed my eyes. He turned me around and I didn’t understand why until I felt another pair of hands squeezing my boobs from behind. It was now that I realized that even Arun was here. Now I am sandwiched between my husband’s childhood friends. I felt Arun tugging my hair from behind. Taking the hint, I broke my kiss with Nilesh and turned my face slightly to meet Arun’s lips. He was more savage. He started sucking vigorously at my lips, giving me small bites. All this time Nilesh was caressing my body and kissing all over my body.

When the two men were satisfied with kissing me, they pushed me on to the bed. When I fell on the bed on my back, the two men started undressing. I kept looking at the ceiling as my hands covered my boobs and my legs twisted around to hide my pussy. When I looked back at the two men, both were fully naked, their tools were fully erect and throbbing. Nilesh was the fist one to get into the bed. He proceeded to suck and bite on my nipples. My hand reached out for his tool. As I gripped the hot member, Arun spread my legs and bent them at the knees. He then got between my legs and pulled aside my panties covering my pussy. I knew I was wet. My juices had started to flow from the time I had flashed at these men. Arun dug his face into my crotch, his tongue searching for my clit. He expertly licked my clit as his fingers entered my vagina. He was so good in doing this that within a minute I was biting my lips as an orgasm ripped through my spine. I raised my ass in joy and Arun peeled off my black bikini panties off my ass down to my knees and threw it off.


I opened my eyes to see Nilesh’s cock at my face. I opened my mouth and took him in. as I worked on his tool with my mouth and hands. He ran his hands through my hair and over my breasts. By now I really wanted them to fuck me. Reading my eyes, Arun told Nilesh to stop. He asked me to turn around and stand on all fours and I did.

Arun started massaging my butts holding my ass and Nilesh put his cock in my mouth. Arun’s tool was all over my ass moving up and down and teasing me. I started sucking Nilesh’s cock. Arun slowly inserted his cock in my pussy from behind and started moving. He was holding me from behind my placing hands around my bikini line. He started moving. Nilesh’s cock was moving in my mouth due to Arun’s fucking from behind. Arun started moving faster and faster. It made the cock in my mouth to go deeper than I thought, almost till my throat. I was holding Nilesh’s waist for support and Nilesh was holding my breasts and squeezing them. I was standing there in a doggy position being fucked my two men in mouth and pussy. I couldn’t stand on my legs as my whole body is experiencing great joy and raising my spirits.

After a few minutes of pounding my Arun, he suddenly stopped. I didn’t understand why. I don’t want him to stop there. Then I realized that they wanted to switch places. Arun got to the front and inserted his cock in my mouth and Nilesh got to the rear and slide his cock in. Nilesh started moving now. He was moving faster than Arun. After a while, Arun’s first shoot of cum hit my throat. It was so fast that it hit like a bullet in my throat. I immediately removed his cock and moved up. He was still shooting his cum and it fell all over my face, breasts and the upper body. By this time Nilesh was also ready to shoot his load. When I got up little when Arun’s cum shot in my throat, Nilesh’s cock was out of my pussy due to my sudden movement. As Nilesh was ready to shoot his cum, he shot all of it on my back and my pussy. He shot all to the last drop and dragged my ass towards his cock and held me tight. I could feel the pressure of his hands around my bikini line to hold me tight. I took Arun’s cock and cleaned to the last drop. I stood up straight and turned around towards Nilesh. He pointed me towards his cock and I sucked it to clean all his cock. I stood up and looked at the two men with a smiling face of showing my happiness

I looked at the door to give an indication that my husband could back anytime. They took the clothes and went to the living room to get dressed. In the meanwhile I too got dressed and cleaned up the mess. I came to the living room and sat at the sample where I sat before. We sat there for about 5 minutes without talking to each other until my husband came back. He apologized to his friends for the absence and said, “ I hope you guys were not bored”, to which I replied, “ not at all, not at all”.

On that night, my husband found a tigress in bed, fucking him desperately. After we had done it twice in the same night, he looked at my satisfied eyes and asked me the reason for my excitement. I just smiled back and gave him a blowjob while still thinking of the things happened in the evening. This gave him a hard-on and I ended up getting another fuck before going down to sleep.