Husband's Fantasy

Story Info
His sexual fantasy comes to life.
848 words
3.77
100.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has always talked about his fantasies. We both have. But on this one weekend I never thought it would happen. Mike got us invited to a special party with a few of his friends. Now I did know that there would be some swingers there, but wow...never anything like this.

We drove up to the secluded beach front home. Looking out over the bay you couldn't see another house for miles. Perfect view, perfect everything. Mike touched my shoulder and slid his hand down to the small of my back. We walked up to the front door and rang the bell. His friend opened the door with a big smile. "You're just in time."

I looked back at Mike as we came inside. The house was cool temperature wise, big and airy. I could hear several people talking in the background. Mike took my purse and gestured for me to take off my shoes. I could see several other pairs lined up. Comfortable I walked barefoot into the living room. There were several couples talking, touching and doing all sorts of other things. I gave a wide eyed look at Mike as the hostess walked forward to greet me. She smiled and placed both her hands around my own. I could see she was wearing a very gauzy summer dress with nothing on underneath. We made our way to the couch sitting as someone handed me a drink. I took a sip and it was delicious and fruity.

Sitting there listening to Beth talk put me at ease. I didn't even look back when hands touched my shoulders, kneading them gently. I closed my eyes and leaned into the touch. It felt so good. Beth took my drink and told me to relax as she put her hands on my chest forcing me to lean back into the hard chest that had me. I heard a whisper in my ear and I looked to the left and saw Mike sitting there watching me with a pretty blonde fondling his crouch. He raised his drink in a salute to me.

Hands drew my shirt up, cool air brushed my heated skin. I closed my eyes and raised my arms. The shirt went off and somewhere in the distance in a quiet swoosh. Smiling wickedly I let the magic wash over my body. The man behind me moved and motioned for me to lie back on the couch. I did. I half opened my eyes watching Mike get up and walk over to us. He motioned the other man away.

Leaning just a breath's away he said, "So are you ready for some fun?"

"Yes," I said as I pulled him down for a kiss. I could taste the tanginess of his drink on my lips. I drank him like a smooth strawberry daiquiri. My clothes seemed to melt away, and then I was naked for Mike....for his touch...for his taste...for anything his heart desired. I went to reach down to touch him but gentle hands help my wrists. Startled I looked up at Beth as she held my hands. "I want to watch," she said.

Smiling I looked back down at Mike. He opened me like a ripe piece of fruit. Touching me, tasting me...his tongue swirled around my clitoris until I thought I would explode then and there. I felt Beth's gentle breath blowing thru my hair, over my heated chest. My nipples stood proud. She released my hands and leaned down to taste them. I gave over to the sensations that pulsed thru me. With Mikes tongue on my body and Beth's too.....I.....climaxed so hot, so hard that I saw stars behind my closed lids. When my body reached earth again I opened my eyes to see Beth and Mike kissing. Smiling I reached out to them but I felt A.J., Beth's husband take my hand and place it over his swollen member. I rolled to the side and held him firmly. Stroking his heavy cock in my hands I pulled him forward to taste the salty liquid that wet the tip. Rolling off the end of the couch, he sat reclined with his cock twitching at my tongue. I got on my knees, leaned over with my butt in the air and sucked him. Running my tongue over his cock, stroking, feeling, up and down my head moved. I felt a moment of surprise when I felt someone probe my hot, wet pussy. But it felt so good, I moaned my approval.

In and out....slowly at first then harder and harder. I could no longer suck that luscious cock without biting. A.J. seemed to know....he moved my face up to his lips and kissed me deeply as I felt my second climax for the day rip through me. Those strong hands of my lover held him deep inside me....pulsing....twitching. Oooooh I thought I had died and gone to heaven. A.J. kissed my forehead and said, "No I have."

I let him draw me into his arms and closed my eyes, safe and loved.