Husband's Fantasy Becomes Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid in bed for a while after exhausted talking about what had happened, then it hit me that Ken was somewhere outside looking at us. How was he I thought, as fear kind of set in?

Kens View,

I hadn't seen much of what happened as they had breakfast but when I saw them head to the bedroom I was startled. I never imagined anything would happen right away since they were supposed to go out for the day. I went around the house and got in position to peek in the bedroom and when I did I saw that Carlos was lying in the bed with what looked like a flagpole sticking up in the air. Carol was just standing there with a knee on the bed and all of the sudden took off her nightshirt. I couldn't believe it; she was so turned on by Carlos that they barely waited for me to leave. I was feeling just a bit Jealous to be honest but at that point my lust was still winning out. I watched, as he appeared to be jerking off, she stood at the edge of the bed in nothing but her panties watching him. I few second had past and she slipped off her panties and joined him on the bed. I didn't have a great view of the whole bed but I could see him still jerking himself off. Then I saw her hand come over to his cock and start to play with it, I even thought I heard a moan from him as she did. She played with it for a few minutes and then abruptly I saw her face come towards his cock and take him in her mouth. I was so hard at that point I thought I would cum without even touching myself. She sucked him like a girl in a porn movie, very different then she would do it to me I thought. Then his body started to spasm and I saw her taking his cum in her mouth and swallowing. He came for what seemed like forever and after he was done she licked every drop off his shaft. I was feeling a bit sick, she had never liked cum much, she rarely ever let me cum in her mouth and if she did, she would quickly dispose of it. After she was done she seemed to lie back down and Carlos got of on top, I didn't have a great view but I think they were kissing and stuff. I sat there, as my jealousy had gotten a bit stronger. I saw his head work its way down to her navel and get lost between her legs. He was down there for a while and then he came up and I realized that he was about to insert his flagpole inside her. I saw as he did and started to fuck her, she instantly started to make sounds that I could hear by the window. I could tell by her movements and sounds that she was having an orgasm, I don't know how but the orgasm continued for a really long time as if she had more then one. Her body was convulsing and her moans were loud. Carlos seemed in control just fucking her enjoying every minute.

After her long orgasm I jerked off and came with a very intense orgasm. After I felt very awkward, Cumming had cooled down my lust and now I just felt jealous. I looked in and saw she had gotten on top of him, I got a perfect view of his cock as it disappeared inside her, I watched her ride him for a while but I just couldn't watch her moan and groan over his cock anymore so I walked away from the window. I debated what to do at that point and decided that I had seen enough so I walked back to my car, which was around the corner and took a ride.

I looked around the house but couldn't see Ken. Carlos said he was going to shower so I put on a robe and looked for Ken, when I couldn't find him I called his Cell and he answered. He said he was okay but was kind of glad I was finished. He quickly told me he was coming home. I told Carlos who was in the shower that Ken had called and was on his way home from the office.

The rest of the day was spent together and it wasn't till that night that I actually got to be alone with Ken. We talked about what happened and I could tell that it wasn't quite what he expected but I also realized that he did enjoy parts of it. We talked and he got turned on and we had some great tender sex that night.

I am not sure we will repeat our little adventure as Carlos left the next day but I am very glad we tried it. Ken has gotten over his jealous feelings with Carlos thousands of miles away and I will never forget a very incredible morning of sex.

12