Husband's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers

They turned and went back up to the hallway.

Although I hadn't been holding my breath I leant back into the wall and let out a long slow breath of air of the type that a dog would sense absolute fear in. And what a revelation! Not only was she fucking everyone in sight she was charging them as well

I waited a few minutes before pulling the camera out of my pocket and looking at the image. Unfortunately the flash had bounced back off the window and I could see nothing of what was happening in the lounge room.

With the time to think about what I was doing, and what to do next, my eyes became well adjusted to the dim light in the garage. I looked into my lockup and saw a few items that I would have liked to take with me. One of them was my SilverHawk archery bow. As your mind does when you see something like a bow and arrow, I immediately visualised a cascade of flaming arrows heading towards a wave of sword wielding warriors or shot into a fuel filled channel that explodes into flame......

That was when my idea hit me. It was so bizarre an idea that it would just have to work. But I needed a few more images, and some video, to use against her.

I adjusted the camera until the flash was turned off and practiced with a few shots of the garage door.

I carefully snuck back out to the hall and went back to the study. They had changed positions and Zoe was sitting with the Mayoral cock in her arse and another man's cock was in her pussy. Dave was busy sliding his cock into her mouth. Annie was bent over and being fucked by Meg's husband, Tim. I snapped a few shots and waited. Soon enough Tim pulled out and went over to the other bloke, who moved out of the way, and began fucking Zoe. I took a few more and then turned the video on. I sat the camera up and pressed record. I filmed in short bursts of about 30 seconds.

At one stage the Mayor got up and three of them stood at the back of the room so I took a pic of them. Zoe had got up and was now kneeling on the floor being fucked by her solicitor and sucking Tim who came all over her face as I filmed another 30 second grab. Another bloke moved over and took his place and also sprayed her smiling face with cum.

The smile gave it away. She loved this. I had everyone on both film and video so I crawled back across the floor and into the garage.

I threw my bow kit over my shoulder and grabbed the only three arrows I had. I grabbed a handful of rags off the bench and slowly opened the door that I had come in. I checked to make sure no one was out there before I zigzagged through the cars, bolted up the backyard and almost leapt over the stile before shooting up the hill like a frightened hare. From behind the rocks I had a perfect view of the cars. My only concern was that I was now exposed to the approaching storm. Lightning was increasing and so was the wind.

I felt like a SAS commando as I ran back down to the garage.

I grabbed the, thankfully full, Jerry can out into the driveway. It was not yet raining but the thunder and lightning was getting closer and closer. The driveway has a slight slope, from the backyard to the front, and the six cars were all lined up in a zigzag fashion. The black Audi was in the middle taking up all the shade from the gum tree overhead.

I unscrewed the lid and poured petrol all over each of the cars and into the cab of Tim's ute. As soon as they were well soaked I threw some fuel over the bits of cloth I had salvaged and threw them into a plastic bag. In one of the cars I saw a mobile phone sitting on the seat and, as luck would have it, the door was unlocked. I tucked my hand into my shirtsleeve and opened the door. I quickly grabbed the phone and threw some fuel in before gently closing it again.

From my post on the hill I had a prefect view of the back of Tim's ute so I threw the Jerry can in the back next to some drums, and titled it over so that the fuel dripped slowly out into the tray.

I went back into the shed and grabbed the lighter off the bench before going back outside to check all was good. The yard reeked of petrol and before I went up the hill I took Fred off his leash and moved him around to the other side of the house and tethered him to the clothesline.

The wind was infernally strong now and the smell of rain was on the wind. I ran as fast as my weak legs could take me back up the hill. The sky to the west was getting darker and darker. I grabbed one of the rags and an arrow and began wrapping the cloth around the arrowheads. My hands were shaking like they were making a cocktail. I tied a knot in it before getting it in position. I struggled a bit trying to get the lighter lit before I remember seeing how they used to dip the arrows into a vat of burning oil to ignite them. I gathered up a small pile of leaves and sparked them up with the lighter. It was then easy to dip the arrow into the fire and start firing.

The cloth erupted in flame as it touched the flame and the heat was almost too much to bear. The flame was too high and I couldn't see properly. I pulled the arrow back and stood up and simply aimed in the direction of the cars. I let go and the arrow sped towards the cars at a too high angle and a speed that was much too fast. I watched with bitter disappointment as the arrow lodged flaming, into the gum tree above the black Audi. I grabbed another arrow and repeated the ignition sequence. This time I had squeezed some of the petrol out and the flame was not as large. When I stood again I saw that the tree was now smoking as the arrow still burnt away.

I aimed at the back of the ute and sent the second arrow to its target. My decision to squeeze the fuel out was working against me and the bloody thing went out before it skidded along the ground. I had only one arrow left and I was going back to my original fuel -- cloth ratio.

The final arrow sparked to life and I, for the last time, stood up to send it down to the petrol soaked cars below. Just at that moment though the wind picked up and blew the heat from the flame back onto my hand. The pain was too much so I had to let go of the arrow that careered off to the right and slid under the house. I watched it go out before I slumped down against the rock, bitterly disappointed that my plan had come to nought.

I closed my eyes and thought about what to do next. The only real option I had was to go down, light the fire, and run for my life. The wind was now blowing strongly towards me and as I geared myself up for a quick sprint I looked over the rock to the gum tree. The gum had a yellow glow on its branches and when I stood I saw why. The first arrow had set the tree on fire and it was spitting and sparking as only a gum tree can. I watched in wonder as the fire easily spread up into the upper canopy.

It was then that the second most fortunate event occurred. A gust of wind shook the tree and a cascade of burning leaves floated downwards like flaming angels. One leaf spun down and lazily arced towards the ute. I didn't actually see it hit the fuel because the explosion almost knocked me of my feet. A massive plume of fire shot into the air and up into the tree. The jerry can splintered into fragments that sparked up all the other lines of fuel. The cars were now all on fire. My mission was complete. I grabbed all my gear and scurried down the hill towards my bike. I could hear people yelling and screaming just before they were drowned out by my helmet and sound of the engine. I swiftly tore down the neighbours drive and out onto the road.

I laughed as I cruised past my house back into town. A group of semi-naked men were running around the yard trying to put out their cars with a pissy little hose. When the fuel tank of one of the other cars erupted they all took off back around the front of the house.

As soon as I was out of view I stopped the bike and took the stolen mobile phone out of my pocket and called emergency. I knew that they can track calls from mobiles so it would appear as though it was one of them that gave the call.

"Hi there's a massive fire out on Spencer road, there are all these cars on fire."

I gave some bullshit ID and then hung up and called a second number.

The local TV station has a freecall number if you have some news and I knew it off by heart.

"Hi look I'm on Spencer Road and there's this big fire with cars and everything on fire."

"We just heard about it on the police radio, thanks for that." A voice said.

I smiled, removed the battery and sim card from the phone, and smashed the phone on the ground.

My work was done.

------------

THREE MONTHS LATER.

I'm standing in the driveway of my home looking up at the scorched remains of a gumtree with an arrowhead sticking slightly out of it. After the inferno a lot has happened around town.

None of the bastards got away with anything, although they tried.

They had concocted some story about how they were all at a meeting about development actions in town and how a lightning strike had hit the tree and started the fire.

That was going all right until someone sent the TV station and the newspaper some very graphic images of an orgy going on in the lounge room.

The mobile phone I used to call 000 also came into importance. It belonged to Pastor Michael Sheahan from one of the local evangelist churches. They all tried to twist it so that he was seen to be some hero who was there to break up the evil goings on. That was until a few images of him standing naked at the back of the room with the mayor and a local bookstore owner appeared in the mail of a few parishioners.

I looked at the side of the house that had a series of burn marks along the brickwork.

"Will that come off easily?"

I turned to see Meg getting out of my new Mercedes Benz. The Merc I got after Dave was sacked and I was promoted.

"Maybe, maybe not," I said.

I looked down the drive and saw the furniture removal van backing up the drive.

"I wonder how my furniture will look in this house?" Meg said.

"You'll just have to keep Fred off it and it should be OK." I said as I patted my loyal companion.

Life was good. Very, very good.

----------

This story is fictional.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers
12