Husband's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets even in a big way.
2.9k words
4.15
338.9k
72

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I unlocked the front door to my house, all was quiet. I went to the bed room and found Sally curled in a ball in the bed.

In my normal kind and loving tone I asked, "Are you all right?"

"I'm not feeling well, I must have caught something."

Yea! I thought to myself, she caught 4 stiff pricks and about a quart of jism.

I unpacked, acting as if I was returning from my business trip.

"I'll make you some soup. Rest and when you are feeling better come downstairs and we'll talk."

Sally didn't move or respond, but I heard her crying softly into her pillow.

I went down stairs and immediately looked in Sally's day purse. I found a yellow copy of her bail document. Bail had been $500 for the charges of prostitution and public intoxication. I guess they didn't have enough evidence for drug possession charges. From reading the document I could see that her friend Anne Richardson had put up the money. Also, if she didn't appear in court it would be handled like a traffic ticket. The bail would become the fine, and an automatic plea of guilty would be entered.

I put some soup on and sat in the kitchen and calmly began reading the paper. I was wondering if Sally would admit everything or try to lie her way out. Sally finally walked slowly into the kitchen. She was wearing an old oversized terry cloth robe that covered her from her neck to the floor.

She looked terrible. I said, "you look like you were rode hard and put up wet."

Sally's eyes flashed at the joke. I guess the old joke wasn't too subtle. As I looked at her, all I could think were all of her lovers over the years in bed with her. I felt no remorse over what I had done and while there was a little pang of concern for her, it wasn't enough to make me feel like we were even.

As she slowly slurped her hot soup she said, " I quit my job today."

I turned to her and said, "That's a surprise, I thought you really liked your boss. What's his name? Mr. Bates."

Sally ran from the room tears welling up in her eyes, crying, "I can't talk now I feel sick."

I followed her up to the room. As I stood in the doorway, I continued to play the concerned and loving husband.

"If there is anything I can do just let me know. I'll sleep in the spare room tonight so you can get have some rest and get better."

Actually I had no desire for my whore, slut, cock-hound of a wife to be anywhere near me. But I continued to play the role. Later that night, I decided that Sally had gotten off too easy. Sure her friends, co-workers and children would soon know what an unfaithful whore she was, but I had watched the tape. I think she did enjoy her gang-bang. I wanted the sex she seemed to crave so much for "excitement in her life", to become a nightmare for her.

I wanted her to suffer even more. More than I was suffering.

From the kitchen I called Anthony at home and told him my new plan. He said that he would do what I asked, if I would cover for him at work. What I wanted him to do was dangerous for him because of his prison probation, so I offered to pay him another $200. The money plus the opportunity to "hump the shit" out of Sally again was all he needed to agree to my plan.

I knew that Sally's life would fall apart once the tapes were received so I needed to act fast. Anthony agreed that he would be at my house right after I left in the morning.

Before he hung up he said, "are you sure you want to do this? When my buddies and I fucked your wife we didn't do anything that would really hurt her. I'm sure that she is sore, but she will be OK after a while. What you want now is different. I won't be around to protect her, couldn't if I wanted to. These are some real bad people. They won't kill her or anything but, she might never be the same."

"I understand this will be bad. I want the slut to pay for what she had done to me." My heart was hardened against her.

Anthony just replied, "Man, I hope you don't ever get pissed off at me."

I tried to talk with Sally the next morning at breakfast. It was Friday, I was dressed for work and Sally sat drinking coffee in the same bathrobe. She looked better. Her shoulder length brown hair was brushed. She even had a little makeup on. She said that she was going to relax today and that after the weekend she would think about another job or maybe she would stay home for a while and take a rest from work.

I smiled and said, "You know I have always supported you no matter what you want to do. Have a good day, Sweetheart." I almost choked on the words.

I then left my house to go to work. In the front bushes next to the front door I dropped my last copy of "Sally gets Ganged." Anthony would pick it up in a few minutes.

I went to work and called Anthony' boss telling him that Anthony was doing some business errands for me this morning.

Just before lunch time Anthony came into my office. I had him sit down and shut my office door.

"I did it, now give me my $200", he smiled.

I gave him the money and asked him to tell me what had happened. "I want to know everything."

"I was waiting down the street for you to leave. When I saw you drive away I went up to the house and knocked on the door. Your wife opened the door and I just walked in like I owned the place. I could tell she recognized me."

"I asked her if she remembered me from the night before. She said the she did, I could see her tremble a little. She said that last night had been fun, but she wanted me to leave because her husband might be home at any minute. I told her that was OK with me and that her husband and I would have a nice conversation about how much she liked my ebony johnson . She got a real worried look on her face. I told her not to worry, that nobody would find out about anything. IF she kept being real nice to me and my 9 inches of black cock. I told her that she had the sweetest bald white pussy I had ever seen and we were going to party some more today."

"She said no! That her husband would never believe it, and it would be my word against hers. All I did then was to walk into your living room and pop the tape in the VCR. I started it in the middle of the tape which showed some action with me and Hank where her face showed real clear. She slumped in a chair and asked what I wanted."

"I took her hand and led her upstairs. I said that I wanted to fuck her in the bed she shared with her husband. She just stood there as I took off her robe and pulled her nightgown over her head. I stripped down and laid on the bed with my arms behind my head, my big hard-on waving in the air. I told her, ‘I want you to take care of me like the slut you are, then I'll give you the tape. You better be good and make it last. I want to enjoy your lily white body."

She went to work on me. She knelt between my legs and started licking my shaft like a lollipop, up one side down the other. Finally she put the head in her mouth and started swirling it around with her tongue. I pulled her sideways so I could reach her pussy and began to tease her clit with my fingers. It didn't take long for her hole to start juicing up, so I slid first one then two fingers into her shaved cunt. She started squirming, and when I said it seemed like she was enjoying herself she grunted "ah huh" around my pole I knew she really was just a cheap slut, who wanted an excuse to fuck anything with a prick."

Anthony said quietly, "You really are going to be better off without her. She sucked my dick like she had had plenty of practice. Somebody has taught her how to please a man. I told her to slow down and after a while she lifted her face off of my wet cock with a pop and said, "I have got to have this black beauty inside my love box, until last night I had never been fucked by a black man."

She threw one leg over my hips, grabbed my cock in one hand, spread her puffy cunt lips with the fingers of the other hand; and sat right down on my cock till her clean-shaven pussy was rubbing my curly black pubic hair. She threw back her head and laughed that if she had known that shaving her pussy would make it easier to slip a dick into her, she would have shaved herself a long time ago. She even said, "I'll bet my husband will like my new look."

She rode me like a champ, sometimes with fast short strokes, sometimes with long slow strokes, milking my stem with her cunt muscles. All the while she held my hands to her tits. Her nipples were so hard and hot I thought they would burn my palms. Occasionally She'd reached back to play with my nut sack. She would roll my nuts around in her fingers like a bag of marbles. Finally, I blasted my load deep inside her. She must have had two or three orgasms during this time. My cock was coated with her love juice. After we rested she asked if I could get it up again."

"Sorry boss, she wanted it bad! I wanted to see how nasty she would be, so I said sure if she would do something special for me. I got on my hands and knees and told her to lick my asshole while she reached around and stroked my dangling cock. Damn if she didn't do it. Started running her tongue up and down my ass crack. Finally, when my pole started to revive, she stabbed her velvet tongue right into my sphincter muscle. Shit! I got hard again in her hand in about two seconds. I rolled her over, put her legs over my shoulder and jammed myself into her. She looked up at me and asked me what my name was. I told her I was her candy man. As I was stroking her I reached down into the pocket of my pants and got out a vial of coke. She was stroking me hard and the next time I bottomed out in her cunt she took breath and I dropped a pile of coke in her nose. She went crazy, I think she had one long orgasm for about 5 minutes while I just kept stroking deep into her."

"I had given her a pretty big hit, so after I came again and climbed off of her, she just laid there with her eyes glazed over."

Anthony asked me if Sally had every done drugs. I told him not to my knowledge, except booze and some marijuana back in her college days. But, I couldn't be sure, after all I never thought that she would screw around with other men. Anthony went on to say that he looked through her clothes and found some sexy red underwear. The panties were a thong and the bra was one of those Wonderbra types that made her breasts almost spill out of the cups.

"I got her limp body into the bra and panties, then wrapped the bathrobe around her. I carried her to her car in the garage. Her keys were right where you said, hanging on the hook next to the garage door. Then I drove her to the wrong side of the city."

I grinned cruelly. Driven away from her warm, safe home of 18 years that I had made for her.

"Man I was scared driving her around. I was breaking my parole by having the drugs, and where we were going to would also be considered a parole violation."

He said that he was afraid that if someone saw a black man driving a white woman around that he might get stopped. But nobody stopped him. As he drove deeper into a slum area of the city he relaxed.

He finally made it to an abandoned house in a run down warehouse area of the city. The windows were boarded up and what yard there was, was overgrown. He parked Sally's car in front of a closed gas station next door and after taking the car keys off Sally's key ring and checking the glove box for papers with our address on them, he walked Sally up to the wreck of a house.

"I was shaking when I knocked on the door."

Anthony told me that a huge black man let him in and that "Big Willy", a local drug dealer ran it.. Big Willy would open up a crack house, run it for a week or two, then move to a new location before the cops busted him.

"Willy is bad news. He has homemade prison tattoos on his arms and barrel chest. Man, he just stood at the door in a pair of sweat pants. His legs are so big the fabric was stretched to its limit. He knew me from a stint he did in jail, so he was cool that I brought your wife."

"Don't call her my wife anymore."

Anthony told Willy that the white woman he brought with him used to be his number one lady, but that she had been cheating on him with other men. Anthony pointed out Sally's car and said Willy could have the car if he kept Sally in the Crack house for a while.

Anthony told Willy that the car ought to pay for whatever drugs you give her, and you can pimp her out as far as I'm concerned. With that he pulled off Sally's robe displaying her to Willy's wide eyes!

Willy asked if the car was hot. Anthony said that it wouldn't be reported missing until tonight. Willy said it would be stripped and sold for parts in an hour. Willy agreed to keep Sally in the crack house, but told Anthony that he was closing this house down on Sunday, his informants with the cops told him it would be raided Sunday afternoon.

"Boss, I told him just to leave Sally in the crack house, with enough drugs around to get her busted for possession. The cops will like busting somebody and not just finding an empty house. Willy laughed and said it was good business for the cops to arrest somebody every once in a while. It made the cops feel like they were accomplishing something."

"That was good thinking Anthony."

"I left her on a dirty, smelly mattress laying on the garbage strewn floor of the crack house. Willy told me, "We don't get good looking white women in here. The only white women I've seen in one of my crack houses are old bag ladies. Usually the white boyfriend buys the crack or coke at the door and get the hell out of here as fast as possible. White folks usually party at their own place."

"Boss, then he said, ‘I'll be sure that this little lady gets to meet all my regular customers.'"

"I gave Willy the keys to your wife's car. As I was leaving I saw Willy unzip his pants and pull out a chocolate brown cock that was the size of a salami. He was heading right to your wife."

Anthony ended his story and looked at me. "Man, you can kiss your old lady goodbye. You don't know what goes on in those crack houses, by tomorrow she will be a real crack whore. A couple of hundred people will go through that house this weekend. The dirtiest, nastiest, drugged up, worthless people in the world. Your old lady is sitting naked right in the middle of it. By the time the cops raid that place on Sunday, your wife will be glad they arrested her.

I smiled to myself. Later that night, when I got home to my empty house, I called the police and reported my wife and her car missing. The police said I would have to wait until the next day. A person had to be missing 24 hours before the police could get involved. I was sure that the next 24 hours were going to be interesting for Sally.

Do you want to hear more about Sally, and her husband's revenge?