Husband's Version Of How We Met

Story Info
How I met my wife.
2.1k words
3.78
25k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me first introduce myself, I am Liam. My wife's name is Victoria. We have known each other for years, but just recently got married. Vicki was married before to a guy that had no interest in her or sex. I shake my head every time I think about what he missed. Vicki and I knew each other years before we even became lovers. Vicki is eight years younger than me. I have been with many women, younger and older but Vicki is different.

The turning point in our relationship was the day I ran into an old friend. While we were talking Vicki's name came up. He told me that since getting married, she was not happy. He told me to go talk to her and that she would suck my cock. So, since I never could turn down a blowjob, I went to her office and sat to talk with her. We talked about years ago and people we knew, laughing and joking. I was too much of a pussy to ask her for a blowjob that day. After I left, I text her and we began texting everyday. Soon the texts became sexual in nature and we had agreed to meet. Vicki met me at my place with the intent to have sex.

Vicki is not the first married woman I have been with, but she really was tired of not getting any from her husband. I guess I should describe Vicki, she is 5'2" with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has the biggest tits I have ever seen and felt, 40J. I have been with woman with no tits and big tits, but these things are huge. I always laughed at guys that said that tits could not be big enough. Hers are too big. I know what some of the guys are saying reading this, they think I am crazy. I joke with her about getting a reduction to DD.

After climbing into bed with me, we held and caressed each other for a while until she started to stroke my cock. The first thing I noticed was that she took her time. I have been with some women that want to hurry up and get it over with, not Vicki. After stroking and teasing me for awhile, she started to slowly lick and nibble on my cock. She caressed my balls while licking the head. Then she slowly slid inch by inch into her mouth. It was at about this time that I was thanking my friend for telling me to go speak to her. I have never been a quick cummer, but Vicki teased me for what seemed like an eternity. She said that she loved the taste of my precum. During our texting, Vicki told me that she loved sucking cock. I had been told that before but quickly learned that women feel that it's a chore and do it just to shut their man up or use it as a bargaining chip. I had been in a few of those situations.

I quickly learned that Vicki was not lying about loving to suck cock. She took her time licking and kissing around my cock and balls teasing me, so much so I became impatient. I was so used to women sucking on the head and stroking your cock until you came. Vicki used her mouth and took almost all of my cock into her mouth, which was a first. She took her time and teased me, making sure I did not cum too soon. I am still trying to learn that a blowjob from Vicki will not be a fast hurried event and that is years after the first one she gave me. After probably 30 minutes of Vicki sucking, licking and teasing my cock, I had to slide my cock into her pussy.

I have been in hundreds of pussies and over that time I learned that you can tell if the woman really wants you to be there. As I climbed between Vicki's legs, I looked into her eyes as I slowly slid my cock toward her opening. She was soaking wet. Before I could slide inside her, she grabbed my cock and told me to go easy she was not used to a man my size. I know what everyone is thinking, everyone that types on here is hung. I honestly don't believe I am that big, but the women I have been with think I am. Vicki to this day doesn't like when I slam my cock into her without going easy at first. I am your typical guy, I like to tear it up.

So, after she grabbed my cock she guided it to her opening and while holding my cock, she inserted it inside her. I have never felt a pussy like hers before or after for that matter. I love looking into her eyes as I slide my cock inside her, to see the love in her eyes. I must have fucked her for 30 minutes the first night. I was so amazed at how good being inside Vicki felt and she kept getting wetter. I finally couldn't last any longer and blasted a load inside her. I never told her, but I was in love at that moment, her being married or not. I made it my lifes work to do something with Vicki as often as I could.

We both knew it was friends with benefits, so it was life as usual for me. I was dating and messing around with all different women, but Vicki always was on my mind. Being married, Vicki wanted to see me happy, so she set me up on a blind date with a friend of a friend. That relationship lasted about 6 months. She was a beautiful girl, but hated sex. Vicki and I were still messing around. I would meet Vicki and she would blow me in my car at night in the beginning. After awhile, she just came to my place, cooked me dinner and slowly stroke my cock or blow me while we watched tv or a movie lying in bed. I have never known a woman that loved sex as much as Vicki. She is also the first woman I never had to beg for sex. The nights she would stay at my place, I would wake up with her sucking on my cock. What more could a guy ask for? During our time together, I had gone through a lot of stress and could not perform, as embarrassing as it is. Vicki was ok with it. I was not used to that. All of the other women I had ever been with would give up if my cock wasn't going to get hard, not Vicki. She would suck on my limp prick and even slid my limp cock inside her pussy and came on it.

I actually just learned recently that Vicki had never orgasmed from sex with a man prior to me and the first time we had sex, she actually didn't want to cum because she did not know what was going to happen. Talk about giving a man a big head. Not only am I the only man to ever make her cum during sex, but I can do it with my limp prick. I rather be told that than I am hung. Thankfully, I am both according to Vicki.

After our first few months, we started to experiment sexually. Vicki would suck my cock until I was about to cum and then stop. She did that for about 45 minutes or an hour. I was oozing precum like a faucet. Vicki would just get me to the edge and then let me calm down and keep doing it over and over again. I am still not used to it, but I love it. We learned that the longer I last before cumming, the more I cum. Vicki loves for me to cum any where, mouth, face, tits, pussy.

While Vicki stayed at my place telling her husband that she had to work, every night was steak and blowjob night for me. I had always read stories about how women were out there that couldn't get enough sex. That was Vicki. Over the years, she has literally drained my balls. She has made me cum so many times in one day that I would orgasm and nothing would come out. Vicki will suck on my limp cock when she has drained me. This girl is amazing.

As I mentioned earlier, our relationship started out as FWB, but I was slowly learning that not only did I not have to beg for sex with Vicki, but there was no drama with her either. Every other woman I had dated had so much drama it wasn't worth it to get the piece of ass. Vicki was easy going and easy to talk to. She has a great personality and sense of humor. For once I could be myself without offending her and get my cock sucked whenever I wanted. Is there anything better than that?

Vicki even knew I was fucking other women and was ok with it. I finally fell deeply in love with her and stopped seeing the other women. I joke Vicki and tell her the next woman I am with will be the one she guides my cock into. Vicki wants to give me two women, but we just cant find anyone to do it. One day, she can show another woman how to suck my cock.

Vicki stopped seeing the other guys as well. She told me, why be with them if she is not being satisfied. I guess I agree with her. With tits like hers, she could get any man she wanted. I just cant wait until she hits her prime, her pussy will be dripping down her leg, like the loads I shoot in her.

Before she was divorced, we went away and get a room to relax and fuck and watch tv. I can not tell you how much fun we have both had during those trips. One such trip was to her parents house. Her parents live in the mid west. Vicki told her husband I was going with her and he agreed. I personally think he is afraid of me. What a pussy he is, but I loved blowing loads in his wife or watching as her wedding ring would stroke my cock. For some reason I love that. Fucking someone elses wife. Vicki didn't touch her husband for that last 3 years of their marriage. I was tearing up her pussy.

While we were at her parents, we fucked or she sucked me off every night. Talk about a dream come true. It came to the point where Vicki didn't lie to her husband about where she was or if she was with me or not. There were a few times we would be fucking or she would be blowing me and he would call. I loved trying to make her cum or make her gag on my cock as she was on the phone with him. I lost count of the number of times I shot a load on her wedding ring.

For Christmas, Vicki bought us a couples massage. I was excited. We got to sit in a sauna, then we were told to lie on a massage table. Vicki had a tough time lying on the massage table because her tits were too big, she couldn't put her head on the head rest. It gave me a good laugh. Before the massage, I asked Vicki if I would get a happy ending from the woman massaging me. Vicki laughed and told me she doubted it. After an hour long massage, I was nice and relaxed. We put our towels on and were directed to the changing room. When I opened my towel, Vicki was on her knees and sliding my cock in her mouth. I was surprised and gave her a look. Vicki without taking her mouth off my cock replied that she was my happy ending and proceeded to suck my cock until I emptied my balls in her mouth. Not only did she pay for the massage, but she gave me a happy ending as well.

I am so happy now that I never have to beg for sex again and there is not wearing Vicki out. She is in her 20's and I love it. I get a young woman with huge tits that can never get enough sex. I just hope she doesn't get tired of this old man.