Husband's Voyeur Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
405 Followers

“Uh huh!” was about all I could mumble as his strokes became faster and harder.

“Oh yea, fuck me, give me that big thick cock!” I tried to say between grunts and groans.

I dropped my legs off his shoulders and held them straight up in the air as he rammed his cock up my pussy harder now. He began to groan louder and I could tell he was getting close.

“Do you want me to pull out?” he asked trying to hold back.

“God no” I shouted, “fill my pussy with your hot cum!” His body began to tense as his groans became louder. With one last hard plunge I felt his cock throb and pulse as he slammed it all the way up me and I could feel spurt after spurt of his thick seed splattering the insides of my waiting cunt.

He grunted and groaned, his body jerked and twitched as he emptied his heavy load deep inside my womb. I held on to his ass pulling him in to me so that he would not pull out at the last minute. I wanted to feel his hot, thick juice fill me up.

He heaved and moaned for a few minutes and I felt his cock slowly begin to go soft and start to slide out of my sloppy cum filled hole. The big head plopped out with a loud suction sound and his spunk began to run out down the crack of my ass and puddle up on the bed sheet.

I hoped he wasn’t done yet! I needed to cum myself and was only getting more excited at the thought of his cum running out of my stretched and thoroughly fucked pussy.

He lay back on the bed to rest and catch his breath. I didn’t even get up to go clean up. I was going to let Chris fuck me all he wanted and fill my pussy with as much of his gooey jizm as he had to give.

I let him rest for a minute and listen to him tell me what an incredible fuck I was and what hot pussy I had and how intense his orgasm was.

I laughed and said “you’re telling me, you really filled me up!” “I’ve never had so much cum shot inside me before.”

I let him rest for a minute before working my way down until my head was resting on his stomach and gently taking his flaccid cock in my hand, began to lick the head and shaft before taking it into my mouth to clean it off and get it hard again.

“You really are a horny little slut aren’t you?” Chris giggled.

I pulled my mouth off his cock long enough to tell him that I was. I sucked his soft cock and squeezed his drained balls for a while until I felt it begin to grow stretching my lips. It didn’t take much longer and he was hard again.

When he was good and hard I pulled off and squiggled back up to kiss him passionately letting him taste his cum and my pussy juices. After kissing he whispered “how do you want me to fuck you now?”

“How about doggie style” I suggested. With that I rolled over and got to my knees.

“Let’s stand up first” Chris said as he slid off the bed pulling me with him. I walked to the middle of the floor and bent over. Chris came up behind me guided his cock to my swollen pussy lips and slid it back in.

I thrilled to feeling of my pussy being stretched once again. I wriggled my ass as he started pumping me with long strokes. His hands were gripping my waist as he fucked. He then reached underneath and grabbed both of my swinging tits and held on to them while porking me from behind.

My hands were gripping my legs above my knees to help brace me as he kept up his fucking me from behind. He let go of my tits and squeezed my ass, spreading my cheeks so he could watch his thick cock spread my cunt lips which gripped his shaft like a tight pair of gloves.

He fucked me like this for a few more minutes before pulling out and turning me around kissed me long and hard. He then led me back over to the bed and pushing me back down, gripped my hips and pulled my ass right to the edge, almost hanging off.

He got between my legs and slid his hard dick back in me. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders again and reaching around them, gripped my ass cheeks and began to pump.

“I’m going to fuck you hard and make you cum now” he informed me.

Well, he didn’t have to tell me that again because by now I was pretty well ready to explode. He looked into my eyes while plunging his hard thick cock in and out of my drenched cunt.

“Oh god, fuck me” was about all I could murmur as the feeling of his big cock in my swollen pussy was beginning to overwhelm me. I gripped his arms tightly and began to arch my ass up to meet his thrusts. “Fuck me, fuck me!” was all I was aware of saying.

I began to squeal and scream as my orgasm began to rise causing my entire body to shake and jitter. Chris sensing I was Cumming slammed his cock into me harder and held on to my ass impaling me onto his thrusting cock.

I kept up a low scream which became louder as the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced started to rock my body. I felt my cunt pulse and contract around Chris’ hard dick as my juices gushed soaking his cock and balls. I screamed and yelled as orgasm after orgasm shook and wracked my body and I thought I would pass out from pure pleasure.

All poor Chris could do was hang on as my body jerked and bucked. I was faintly aware of my screaming and shouting all kinds of obscenities as climax after climax took control of my senses.

My cunt finally began to relax and I slowly began to regain my senses as Chris stopped ramming his hard rod up me and eased his strokes before finally sinking his thick cock in me balls deep and just holding me there as if glued to him.

“Oh god Chris” I exclaimed when I was finally able to talk again, “that was some climax!”

Chris smiled down at me and I must have looked a sight. My body felt drained and I was still trembling from the intense orgasm I had just experienced. He pulled his cock out of my slick cunt and I tried to stand but my knees were so wobbly I had to sit down to rest a minute.

I regained my composure and knew that Chris was horny and hard and would want to cum again. I just hoped I had the strength to oblige him. He sat beside me and putting his arms around me, pulled me to him and kissed me long and passionately.

I reached down and grabbed his cock and told him that I knew he needed to cum again. “Now it’s your turn to do what you want with me” I giggled.

“Jeez, I don’t know” he quipped, “it all feels so good!”

“Well, do you want to fuck me in another position or do you want me to suck you off?” “I’m your slut for the evening!”

I could tell my talking dirty was having its affect on Chris as he wasted no time in pushing me to my feet. He stayed on the edge of the bed but had me turn around and sit on his cock with my back toward him. He was fucking me from behind in a sitting position.

He gripped my waist and almost picked me up and dropped me onto his hard, thick cock. My cunt was so drenched with his spunk and my pussy juice that it was sloppy and as slick as glass. His big cock slid in and out easily and it felt so good.

But, it didn’t take him long before I heard him grunt and groan. I bent over slightly with me feet on the floor and my ass bouncing up and down. I reached underneath me between his legs and cupped his big ball sac in my hand to pull and squeeze them gently. He grunted and growled louder and once more I felt his cock twitch and pulse as his hot sperm squirted out soaking the walls of my cunt. He gripped me tight at the waist holding me down onto his throbbing, squirting cock. I kept kneading his balls as if to squeeze out every last drop.

When his sac was empty and his cock started to go soft, he let it slide out. He made me stand in front of him and bend over so he could watch his cum draining out of my stretched and gaping fuck hole. It ran out and splattered all over the floor between my legs.

“Oh yea baby” he said with approval. “That’s a beautiful sight” he added.

I shook my ass in his face and giggled at the thought of what a lewd sight I must be to Jim sitting in that closet. Watching his wife bent over with her ass in the face of some stranger so he can watch his fresh spunk dribbling out of her cunt!

I finally straightened up and excusing myself, went into the bathroom to clean up a little. I squatted down on the toilet and took a long awaited piss and tried to force out more of Chris’ thick white juice. I then wiped off and went back into the bedroom.

Chris had already started to dress. It was getting late and I guessed he would have to get home. He finished dressing while I finished getting undressed and slipped on a bathrobe. I gave me one last hug and kiss and told me what a great evening he had.

I thanked him and told him that I had fun as well. I then led him to the living room and retrieving his coat from the closet, helped him put it on. He gave me one last kiss and left.

I hurried back into the guest bedroom and jerked open the closet door. Jim still sat in the chair he had dragged into the closet from the kitchen, naked from the waist down with a raging hard on in his hand, a big smile on his face.

“Well, did you like the show?” “Were you able to see it all?” I asked.

“Oh yea baby, that was great and you put on one hot performance!”

“Glad you enjoyed it” I giggled and reached down to give his hard cock a squeeze. I knew he was so horny that it wouldn’t take much to get him off!

I kneeled down in front of him and pulled his cock into my mouth, grabbing his balls I squeezed them hard while pulling and tugging on them. I sucked his engorged dick while pumping with my other hand and it took about two minutes for Jim to begin to groan and squirm as he shot his thick load into my sucking mouth.

He grunted and jerked as spurt after spurt of his sweet spunk filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but still couldn’t catch it all. The overflow dribbled down my cheeks. He groaned and shook for a few minutes before I finally got all his seed swallowed and kept sucking and licking till his cock was cleaned off.

I got to me feet and went into the bathroom to start my bath water in anticipation of a long, hot soaking bath. I was still a little shaky and the hot water felt good when I sank down into it.

Jim came in a few minutes later to thank me and tell me how much he loved me. This was his first voyeur experience with me and just the beginning.

Darla
Darla
405 Followers
12