Huw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers

"Then what are you waiting for, don't you want to see if it's better for licking," Sandra said happily, throwing her thigh across my face.

During the first two months without penetration the consolations were enough to prevent me feeling the loss unduly but that gradually changed. While imagining Huw's huge weapon sliding into her I could vividly remember the pure joy of thrusting into her warm welcoming wetness. The more I thought about it the more I missed that sublime sensation and I developed a craving to feel it again. I didn't want to actually fuck, just put it in and enjoy a thrust or two, so I thought it was not a lot to ask. I was mistaken.

When I asked Sandra smiled but shook her head saying, "I don't think that is a good idea." Then speaking kindly as if to a child she said, "Don't you think you are being greedy, possibly even a bit selfish?"

"I've remembered how nice it was and I want to feel it again, I'm only taking about a couple of thrusts. I am desperate now and you did promise."

"You aren't really desperate you only think you are, you're just suffering a few withdrawal symptoms that's all," she said sympathetically. "I'm glad that you're remembering how much you used to enjoy being inside me but you haven't thought it through. If you put your cock in me you would have to carry on until you had given me an orgasm. That's the rule for Huw and it would have to apply to you too. You would also lose the special thing we do because I only use my hand on you so much to compensate for not fucking me."

I was rather stunned by this effective refusal and sat struggling with the implications of what she had said but my wife had not finished. "Then there is Huw to consider," she went on. "He knows that you don't put your dick in me in me any more so if I start fucking you again he'll expect something extra for himself. He's always hinting that I should stay with him all night and he's even mentioned taking me away for a few days for some quality time together. Darling, I did promise and if you ask again I'll let you but first I want you to fully think what it will mean."

Inevitably I opted to stick with the status quo.

One Friday Sandra returned from seeing Huw somewhat earlier than usual. She described their activities, illustrated by the evening's pictures but when we eventually headed upstairs I had no expectations of any sex. However, once in bed she lay on her side, coquettishly grinning at me.

"Something different happened tonight," she began. "As soon as I got there Huw told me that he hadn't cum since I was with him on Monday and he wouldn't let me suck him off in case I got drowned."

When they started their Friday night sessions I had rather assumed that it was a straight swap for the afternoon and this was the first time I realised that they had continued to meet during the day.

Full of enthusiasm my promiscuous wife continued, "He was right because when he did cum it felt as if I had a hosepipe stuck up me. Well that set me thinking that what worked with him might work with you. I'm overflowing with his lovely semen so I know you won't want to lick me and I usually don't play with you when you refuse but tonight I will. Don't get your hopes up too high though because, although I'm going to make you feel really good, you are not going to get off until tomorrow. I'm testing to see if a bit of delayed gratification will make you squirt further."

I should perhaps describe one of these hand job sessions, which have become more elaborate since I found out about the affair. I start off lying on my back, usually on my back, frequently blindfolded and always already with an anticipatory erection. For a long time nothing happens and then I feel an almost touch, I think she just moves her mouth near and breathes on it. Then I get featherlike strokes with gaps in between. She plays with my balls so nicely until I feel a painful squeeze and other torture tactics include slight bites and scratches with her nail. This builds up steadily until I am ready to explode and then she suddenly halts the whole thing but I don't know how she stops the semen gushing out anyway. There is then a short rest for me to calm down and it starts again from the beginning, repeated three or four times until I am finally allowed relief.

Let me tell you that this 'bonus' session was all that and more. It reached a point where every fibre of my being was shrieking out to cum and at that moment, Sandra suddenly patted my stomach and said, "That's your lot for now lover boy."

I ripped off my blindfold to find her licking her lips seductively and grinning cheekily at me. I was in actual physical pain. Unable to stay still, I eased myself off the bed and proceeded to limp round the room making random involuntary humping motions. This caused my wife's great amusement but, taking pity, she said, "This first time, to help you, I'll let you snuggle up behind me and wedge your poor little cock in the crack of my bum, but if you move or if it even twitches, then I'll make you sleep on the floor." Rather than help, her 'kindness' guaranteed a tormented sleepless night.

It was fortunate that the next day was a Saturday because my erection didn't decrease in the slightest all day. In the supermarket the trolley helped hide my embarrassment but I'm sure that some people must have noticed. By the time that evening came I was wishing the minutes away but typically Sarah found a late film that she insisted on watching, Eventually we ended up in bed and I subjected myself to 'the routine', which I'm sure was even more protracted than usual. My orgasm, when it came, was enormous, indescribable and it left me in an unreal place floating in a sea of sensation.

When it was over I just lay, totally drained, and Sandra had to peel the blindfold from my eyes. There was delight on her face as she reported that her experiment had been an outstanding success. "It squirted nearly twice as far as ever before and that was just a first attempt. I'm sure that with a bit of training we might even be able to reach as far as the wardrobe," she happily informed me "You know your little dickie kept on jerking long after stuff had stopped coming out."

Like anybody with a new enthusiasm, Sandra wanted to persevere straight away so on the Sunday I was again left without relief and with the knowledge that she was upping the ante to three nights. On the Monday, I managed to get though the day at work but by the evening I had such a persistent erection that I had no option but to abandon my bridge club. Too restless to watch TV, I secluded myself in the in front of my computer.

Now I admit that I was looking at porn images but I did not intentionally handle my cock. I only wanted to sooth the throbbing ache but the moment that I touched it, the semen just started to flow out of me in a river. There was no feeling of orgasm and none of the usual pleasure, just a profound feeling of relief. Panicking I cleaned up quickly and hid my soiled underwear, finally believing that there was no remaining evidence of my lapse.

Unfortunately, Sandra had hardly begun that night's teasing when she stopped abruptly and angrily accused, "You've been didling yourself, haven't you? I trusted you and now you have let me down badly. I didn't want to consider this but if you can't be depended on to behave I'm going to have to think about putting it in a cage."

My protestations of accident were to no avail and I had to lie and listen as my wife outlined her intended punishment. "We are going to begin again starting tomorrow and this time it is going to be for a full four days. You know now what the result will be if you fail me again."

I won't dwell on the rest of that week as it was a nightmare with the nightly teasing, becoming torture rather than a pleasure. Fortunately I managed to survive due to frequent cold showers and the subterfuge of using a bag of frozen peas to get me through moments of crisis. When Friday evening arrived Sandra set out as usual for her time with Huw leaving me alone with my thoughts. I just sat hardly daring to move, just concentrating on keeping my mind blank and when my phone pinged to signal a picture arriving, I left it un-accessed lest sight of the image should trigger a spontaneous ejaculation.

Sandra arrived home only a little after twelve and she seemed in a happy mood. Running over she gave me a kiss, saying, "Your big moment is almost here sweetheart, I bet you can't wait for this." I stood and followed her slowly upstairs, putting one careful foot after the other.

In the bedroom I quickly undressed and adopted my usual position on the bed to watch her sensual and very erotic striptease build up while listening to a summary of her evenings activities. On instruction I pulled the mask down over my eyes and almost stopped breathing as Sandra began her tantalising ministrations. I find it impossible to describe the state I was soon in except to say that I seemed to be on some ethereal plateau where the sensations I experienced were neither true pleasure nor true pain but an exotic amalgam of the two.

I lost count of the number of up and downs but felt sure that I must soon get my ached for release when she suddenly stopped and instructed me to remove the blindfold. As I complied she quickly straddled me so that she was facing down the bed with a leg on either side of my bed. Her vagina was just above my face, the whole area was very red and swollen. The lips of her cunt gaped open so far that a couple of inches of the pink flesh inside were exposed and at the end of the short tunnel I could see a great mucous glob of thick white semen. "Lick me," my cruel wife ordered.

"I don't do that," I managed to stammer.

"Lick me," Sandra repeated, "Or else I won't let you cum tonight."

Resistance was indeed futile or at least beyond my diminished resolve. I licked, I licked a lot because the more I licked the more it seemed there was to lick. I certainly remembered the frantic licking but of other qualitative details I have no memory. All of as sudden I seemed to implode and came round with my wife gently stroking my face. "Wow," she said on seeing I was awake, "That was some spectacular."

"What happened?"

"I don't exactly know, you finally started to lick and I was so pleased but then suddenly your cock just exploded all by itself and totally out of my control. It squirted everywhere."

"Did it hit the wardrobe?" I asked hopefully.

"I didn't see because some went in my eye, in fact I think you put more cum on my face than Huw ever has.

I still felt as if I was floating, totally relaxed. There was a complete absence of feeling in my groin area, in complete contrast to the previous four days. "I hope I did hit the wardrobe," I murmured contentedly.

"Don't worry about the wardrobe, I don't think we'll be trying that again. Now that you have started licking there's no real need because now there are so many other games we can play instead."

Later, when we were both in a more normal state, I asked, "Why were you so keen for me to lick your pussy after Huw has fucked you?"

"Mainly because I thought you had a mental block about it and I wanted to help you get past it, Sandra explained, "From what I've read cuckolds are meant to like that bit the best."

I knew that 'cuckold' was a medieval word, that it was in Shakespeare and had a sexual connotation but nothing beyond that. "Cuckold?" I queried.

"A cuckold is a man whose wife gets fucked by another man or men and the husband either likes it or puts up with it. I think you are somewhere in the middle. I've been doing a lot of research on a couple of sites that cater specifically for men like you, it was actually Huw that put me on to them. They are both incredibly interesting and I've picked up loads of ideas. I'll show you where to find them tomorrow."

Reading the postings on the two forums certainly opened my eyes even though a lot seemed rather extreme but it was reassuring to find that some of the emotions I had been experiencing were not that unusual. Whether it had been a mental block or not, I no longer had a problem licking after she had been with Hugh, so there were no longer nights when I was denied sex. I can't honestly say that I looked forward to the activity but my feelings were certainly ambivalent. I still approached the task with a deep sense of revulsion but the intensity of my feelings was off the scale and I accidentally ejaculated more than once while doing it.

It may have been reaction but at work my play in the daily dice game changed. Out of the 60% of games that I did not win, Huw was victorious a fair number of times and I had been happy to let others have their turn. Generally I played easy early on and it was only if I was in contention at half way that I started to pull out al the stops but now I played like a demon from the start, not caring who won as long as Huw never did. I did succeed in that objective but apart from his undoubted frustration it gave me little real satisfaction.

A Bank holiday was coming up and it was arranged that our girls would spend that time and a couple of extra days, with their grandparents on a short caravan holiday. I had vague plans to take advantage by also enjoying a few days away but it was not to be. Sandra broached the subject by informing me that Huw was having his flat completely refurbished at a cost of £25,000. It would take five days and he would have to vacate the premises while the work was done. Due to a golf tournament there was no local hotel accommodation available. "So he's going to take a few days holiday in the Lake District and he wants me to go with him," she finished. "It's his birthday and part of me thinks that I should."

"What about me, no girls, no you, all by myself.?" I complained.

"I thought about that and it wouldn't be fair on you so I suggested a compromise instead," she said reasonably, "So I've said that we will put him up until his flat is finished – but only if you agree."

"What if I don't?"

"I'll probably go with him."

"If he stays with us will you and he be having sex?"

"Almost certainly but there's no need for you to watch."

It was a choice between two losing options. "I agree but with conditions," I conceded unhappily, "You can go to his bed but I want you always to sleep with me."

When Friday evening arrived it was the usual procedure in reverse, with Huw arriving instead of Sandra leaving to be with him. Although not at all happy with the situation I was prepared to be civil and I hoped that gratitude for the accommodation would make him the same but that was not the case. When I proffered my hand he ignored it with antagonism in his eyes. This puzzled me until I realised that he must be blaming me for vetoing his Lake District jaunt. The initial confrontation was only short because my wife quickly hustled him away to the spare bedroom.

I started watching TV but kept the sound low lest it hid any sounds from upstairs. This was not an easy decision and for a time I struggled with the remote control, asking myself if I really wanted to listen. Apparently I did. There was actually nothing to hear but it was over an hour before Sandra appeared still with a fleck of cum on her chin. She threw me a satisfied smile but said nothing, simply taking her seat on the settee. Huw arrived a couple of minutes later and sat beside her but immediately asked nastily, "Why the hell are we watching this crap?" My wife quickly turned to him and spoke sharply. Apart from the one word 'guest' I didn't hear what she said but it certainly served to make him keep his unpleasantness in check.

Although it is always my task when we entertain, Sandra took charge of handing out drinks and the remainder of the evening passed in relative harmony. Towards the end I noticed that Huw had his cock out and my wife was casually fondling it but the angle of my chair made this easy to ignore. At eleven, at Sandra's prompting, she and I went up to bed leaving her lover to his own devices. We both undressed and I got into bed but unusually Sandra sat naked in front of the dressing table, admiring her reflection and dabbing on perfume. I think she was listening because immediately there was the sound of the other bedroom door closing she jumped up and ran over to kiss me. "I'm just going to check that Huw is settled in," she said breathlessly, "I may be a few minutes."

She was away for over two hours and this time I had no need to strain my ears to hear the sound effects. Sandra's almost constant cries and squeals of passion left no doubt about the effect he was having on her and the banging of the headboard indicated the rapidity with which she was being fucked. Even if I had the sexual equipment, I lacked both the energy and stamina of the man so, for the first time, found my wife blameless in her choice.

At the start I listened intently to them copulating but by the end, although my cock remained rigid, I think that my mind had become numb. So I was startled when the door burst open and Sandra ran across to leap on the bed. "I've got a big treat for you because you've never had one this fresh," she said excitedly, "It's less than a minute old and I think there's rather a lot so you really are in luck."

I won't describe what Sandra started to call my 'cream pie supper' except to say that, to my great disappointment, the affect on me again pre-empted a need for a hand job from her.

Next morning my wife was already busy downstairs when I arrived and I was shocked by her attire because she was wearing a blouse that barely covered her buttocks, a pair of high heel stilettos and nothing else. Normally this would have delighted me but now I had a feeling of dread as I queried her dress. "Huw prefers me like this when we are together for a while," she explained. "It's so I am always available to him. He likes to treat sex as a running buffet with lots of nibbles and going back for more. He says it makes sex last a lot longer than if you make a meal of it all in one go."

Huw made his appearance half an hour later and I soon saw an example of what Sandra had spoken about. He was sitting at the table holding the newspaper propped up near his left hand, eating with his right and having brought in the food, my wife remained standing close by him on that side. She was pretending to be reading the paper but I could tell from the movement of her hips that he had his fingers inside her and I watched as he periodically removed his hand to carry food to his mouth with shiny fingers, before returning them to where they had been.

This theme continued. When I returned downstairs after getting washed and shaved it was to find Sandra bent of the arm of a chair with him pumping into her from behind and later, following a short spell in the garden, I found Huw sprawled on the settee with her straddling his lap and bouncing enthusiastically up and down. On both occasions I did a rapid about face and exited the room but must admit that I then loitered to watch surreptitiously from outside the room.

After lunch I suddenly realised that I was effectively allowing my rival's activities to constrain what I could do in my own home so I resolved to carry on as I normally would and simply ignore any sexual activities that he and my wife may be engaged in. In practice this proved almost impossible and I quickly abandoned all pretence and started watching quite openly. Sandra was popping out orgasms all the time but it gradually struck me that Huw had never allowed himself to cum all day, (unless he was given a blow-job to completion while I was away checking my Emails).

We had a take-away delivered for the evening meal and afterwards sat and watched TV without anything particularly happening except that she was constantly running her fingers lightly up and down the length of his stiff shaft. I had long accepted that my wife was besotted by the guy but had not quite realised the degree that she was in thrall to his cock. A little after eight, Sandra got up and came over me, gave me a kiss and whispered, "Huw and me are going upstairs for a little privacy, don't come up. See you later, sweetheart."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers