Hybrid Theory Ch. 01

Story Info
He is the product of an unlikely union...
6.2k words
4.62
28.8k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionysosk
Dionysosk
470 Followers

Hello to whoever is reading this. This has been brewing in my head for a while (a few days), so here we go. If you feel that you want me to continue with the series after reading this, lemme know in the comments section.

This story is something that was born in my head, any similarities to any other stories is a complete coincidence. Also, any similarities between my characters; and any people, living or dead, are also a coincidence.

This is a story in which vampires and werewolves exist. However, every animal is represented. So for example, there are wereplatypuses, and they have anthropomorphic characteristics, as do all weres, including werewolves. There are also demons, and conversely, angels as well. I also decided to create my own world. Countries and continents are made up, but cars and clothing brands etc are not, so think of it as people living on Venus, driving Ferraris and shit.

Also, I'm not going to be taking too much from classic vampire and werewolf law and shit, so no strangers randomly meeting and falling head over heels in love because they are 'Mates'. I may borrow a bit here and there, but by and large; it'll all be made up by me.

Lastly, like with my 1st story, my characters won't be getting all hot and sweaty in the first couple chapters, as I want them to invoke some kind of emotion from the readers; be it love or hate.

With that, I'm done. Enjoy.

Dionysosk.

*

The city of Stern is the home to many different types of weres. Though there were many, each group had its own leaders, or Alphas. Werecats for example had an Alpha, much like werewolves. These groups were also at war with each other, for dominance over each other, but also for dominance over the city. There are however, 4 main groups which are the most powerful. There had been an ongoing agreement of sorts between the 4, and the city had been divided into four, in order to facilitate the agreement. As each group has a part of the city, no member from any of the other 4 groups could conduct business in the any of the other territories, without permission from the Alpha of the respective territories. This system had worked for the past 300 years, and it has only worked because each of the 4 Alphas are as powerful as the others, thus if a war were to breakout, there would be more casualties from a fight between the 4, than a fight between their respective groups. Because of this, they stayed out of each others' business, and allowed each to run their territory, and accumulate wealth as they saw fit, and as long as it did not interfere with the business of the others, they would be left to do their business in peace. These 4 powerful Alphas were referred to as "The Four Kings". Our focus however, is only on 1 member of TFK, who was really a queen, as she was the only female member. She was also a vampire, and an extremely powerful one at that. Her name was Angela Xavier.

Angela Xavier was the leader of the Xavier Coven, a huge compound in which many vampire families, loyal to Angela, lived. Many worked for her, in her casinos and hotel chains, and such. Angela rarely smiled, and never laughed, even at really funny jokes. She was always serious, in a bad mood, and never shied away from being ruthless. She ruled with an iron fist, and anyone who disobeyed her, or the rules of the Coven, paid a heavy price. At 387 years old, she wasn't the oldest in her Coven, but was the most powerful. She had been the leader for 250 years, and since she came into power, the businesses grew from strength to strength, making hers; the most powerful vampire coven, thus earning her a spot as one of TFK.

Angela had long since given up on ever finding anyone. She had to work twice as hard to get respect as a woman in a mans' world, and almost double that, as she was a female vampire, and doing that ensured that she never had time for herself. One night though, after coming back from her office, which was in her largest Casino, simply named 'Xavier', she thought she'd treat herself to a nice dinner. Once dressed to kill, she looked at herself in the mirror. Satisfied with how she looked, she hopped into her red Ferrari Testarossa, and headed into the city.

Angela was a fast driver, and her Ferrari could certainly handle that. It was a supercar after all, with sharpened the handling, and hardened the suspension. She was driving out from the residential areas, when she decided not to take the highway, but the roads leading through the forest, as she had not been through the forest in a long time. She was driving along the winding road, with the cover of the forest on either side of her. The only form of light came from her headlamps. Her instincts were telling her that something was odd, and that she had to be cautious. She thought this meant that she was going to be attacked or something, so she slowly increased the pressure on the accelerator, and her Testarossa picked up speed. This however, turned out to be a mistake.

A group of teenage werewolves was messing around, running through the forest, weaving between the trees, basically playing tag. They knew that the road that led through the forest was rarely used, and so they had decided to have their fun, assuming that no one would know they were there. They had been smoking the holy herb, and mixing that with Jack Daniels, and they were pretty buzzed, which slowed their reflexes quite a bit, however, that was part of the fun for them; their bodies reacting milliseconds later than their brains told them to.

Angela kept driving at a higher speed than normal, and her Testarossa was barely breaking a sweat. All off a sudden, she noticed two figures darting across the road, but she instantly recognised them as werewolves, and was confident that they'd be able to dodge. When they didn't, and she realised that they had noticed her far too late, she was forced to take action. She turned the wheel, avoiding the first were, yet the 2nd one reacted far too slowly, which then forced her to turn the wheel in the opposite direction, causing her wheels to lock, and she started to slide. She tried to correct, but it was too late, and her car went screeching towards a tree, and hit it, drivers' side 1st, and wrapped itself around it. The teen weres were scared shitless, and fled from the scene, without even bothering to help. Angela knew she wasn't going to die, but unless she got some help, and quickly, the chances of her perishing would increase. With that thought still in her head, she lost consciousness, as the world turned black.

Angela woke up in a bed, which she was sure was not her own. She waited for her eyes to adjust, before taking in her surroundings. She noticed that she was in a log cabin, or something very much like one. She was about to try and move, when the door to the room she was in opened and a man walked in. She looked at him, and instantly felt her heart melt, and butterflies populate her stomach. Here was a man, who stood at about 6'4", pretty tall. Short blonde hair, green eyes, prominent jaw, tall and square chin, something o'clock shadow, she couldn't tell. Medium lips that were drawn, a bold, strong nose, and a golden tan. He was her opposite in many ways. Although she too was tall, at 5'10", she was slim and pale. She had long black hair, pronounced cheekbones, thick, pursed lips, deep blue eyes, and was thin. She wasn't a supermodel, but those in her Coven told her she had a subtle beauty. This guys' beauty was anything but subtle! He was obviously, and ridiculously gorgeous. Gorgeous as he was, she wasn't going to let her guard down around him, as she didn't know if she had been rescued, or had been taken captive yet. But she noticed he was carrying a tray, with what looked like an English breakfast on it.

"Ah, you're finally awake!" He said, flashing a mesmerising smile.

"Yes. Where am I?"

"You're in my home. I found you, wounded in a mangled up Ferrari. It took quite some effort to pull you out of that wreck. After I pulled you out, I brought you here, tended to your wounds, which healed pretty quickly on their own, and now here we are, 3 days later, and you're awake. I've brought you something to eat. You must be hungry.

'I'm starving! Thank goodness! Food! But wait, I can't let my guard down. It could be poisoned'

"Well I'm sorry that you went through all that trouble, but I'm not hungry in the sligh—"

GRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLL!!

Angela blushed furiously, as her stomach betrayed her. The man just laughed, and placed the food down on the bedside table, as she sat up. He then pulled up a chair, and sat next to her. He watched, as she scoffed down the meal; with the sounds of lips smacking; the occasional: 'Mmmmm!' and 'Yum!' She ate like a woman possessed. By the time she was finished, her saviour was surprised she hadn't eaten the plate, along with everything else. This thought made him laugh, and made Angela blush. This confused her, as for the 1st time in over 200 years, she blushed; not one, but TWICE. She had forgotten how it felt to be embarrassed.

"Stop laughing at me. What's so funny?" she asked, slightly annoyed. He leant forward slightly, and looked her in the eyes.

"You; you're funny." She blushed again, and he laughed again.

"What's your name by the way? It's not often I bring home strange women who I find mangled up in car wrecks, whose names I don't know."

"Oh? You don't OFTEN bring them home?"

"No, I usually ask them their names first, and if they start with a 'C', only THEN do I bring them home!" His reply made her burst out laughing. She hadn't done that it, oh, well about the same amount of time since she last blushed. This made Gabriel flash a heart warming, defence splitting smile.

"Now I must say, that's one beautiful laugh. It compliments your face perfectly." Angela blushed again, and almost died of embarrassment on the spot.

"My word, I haven't blushed this much in over 200...in a very long time. My name is Angela, and you?"

"Angela huh? Well, my name is Gabriel, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you two. Thank you for saving me by the way. I probably would've recovered anyway, but thanks nonetheless."

"You're welcome. Normally the strange women I bring home from car wrecks aren't as beautiful as you, so I really didn't mind at all!" They both laughed at his joke, and he stood up to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Don't you want to get some rest? You just woke up."

"Um, yeah, but I'm fine. I'd prefer it if you stayed Gabriel" she said this, blushing and stuttering, and once again scolded herself for acting like a love sick school girl. Gabriel just looked at her, and smiled as he sat back down.

"So tell me, what do you do?" He asked, while bringing his hand to her face, and wiping a bit of stray scrambled egg away with his thumb, causing her to smile. The defences she had been building up and fortifying for 250 years, the anger and resentment, the determination to fight, and remain part of TFK, all melted away, and was replaced with the desire to be with this mystery man called Gabriel, who had saved her from a car wreck.

She proceeded to tell him everything about her, feeling that he had the right to know for some reason. He didn't judge or freak out in the slightest; he just accepted everything she said with a smile, and a squeeze of her hand. She didn't understand what she was feeling, which was understandable. For the 1st time in her near 400 year old life, she was in love. The need to maintain her defences seemed to disappear, and she forgot all about her Coven and her responsibilities as the Leader of that Coven, and her businesses. She just wanted to be with Gabriel.

"Tell me about yourself Gabriel."

"There's not much to tell really, ask me a specific question, and I'll answer."

"How old are you?"

"Much older than you."

"How much older?"

"I really don't know. I've been around for a terribly long time."

This was the pattern for almost all of the Q & A sessions with Gabriel. He never did lie, but never did tell the whole truth, which should have worried Angela, but she was too busy being in love to care. They spent the next few weeks together, although he slept on the couch, she in his bed. They inevitably became closer and closer, and it wasn't long before they shared their 1st kiss. That was one of the most special moments in Angelas' life, and she got lost in the magic of it all. Forgetting that she was an all powerful vampire, she started cooking and cleaning, and when the urge to feed hit her, she'd just go into the forest, find an animal, and feed. She'd never take the animals' life, and if she hadn't had her fill, she'd find another one.

With them growing closer and closer, it was only a matter of time before things went past just kissing, and they eventually found themselves in Gabriels' bed, making love for the 1st time. For some reason, they had bags of stamina, and their love making lasted for 3 days, and 3 nights. At the end, they proclaimed the love for each other.

As weeks turned to months, life couldn't be better Angela. Her tummy had started to grow slightly, but she just attributed this to her eating more. She also found herself getting sick in the mornings, but also thought it was because of her diet. One thing she also noticed was that every night, before going to bed, Gabriel would get down on his knees beside their bed, and talk. Almost as though he was praying, but he was talking. One night, she decided to ask him about it.

"Gabe, are you religious?"

"Not exactly religious, I'm just...talking to The Boss, so to speak." He flashed his perfect smile, and pulled her into his arms, and she fell asleep quickly. Gabriel however, took longer to fall asleep, looking at his lover, he said.

"They are coming my love. Our time together is almost over." And with that being said, he fell asleep.

Over the coming weeks, Angela noticed Gabriel 'talking to The Boss' a lot more, and for a lot longer. They were still happy together, but Gabriel seemed to be distracted, yet at the same time, more attentive, and more loving. She loved the extra attention, so she paid his bizarre behaviour no mind. Her stomach also grew bigger and bigger.

"Damn, I really have to go on a diet soon. This is getting ridiculous!"

Gabriel just laughed at his lovers' adorable ignorance. He held her close and whispered in her ear

"Angela, I want to make love to you tonight. I want to love you, like you've never been loved before." And with that scooped her up, carried her to the bedroom and made passionate love to her. Afterwards, he professed his undying love her as she fell asleep, and when she reciprocated, he fell into a deep sleep.

Morning came, and Gabriel sensed them approaching. Shaking her awake he said firmly.

"Angela? ANGELA!! Wake up Angela. Listen to me, they are here ok. Your competitors for your spot in TFK have found us here! I was hoping that they wouldn't , but now they have found this place, and have broken through the protective wards I placed around this house. We need to get dressed!"

And with that, he got out of bed and started getting dressed. Angela did the same, although she was still confused. Once they were both dressed, he grabbed by the shoulders.

"Listen Angela, here is the plan. We both go out the back, where I clear the path. If you head east on foot for about 2 hours, you should reach the same road I found you on. From there, go somewhere, anywhere, as long as you two are safe! Do you understand me Angela?"

"You two? Two who? What are you talking about?" She asked, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes with her fist. Gabriel groaned.

"Oh come one Angela, please don't be cute right now, we're about to die! By you two, I mean you and the baby! You're pregnant ok! It was adorable watching you think you were getting fat, and blaming the morning sickness on 'A country diet' but we have no time for that now. You and the baby need to get out of here, like now. Do you remember the plan? I need you to remember!"

"I remember, but this is still news to me. How can I be pregnant? I—"

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME ANGIE!!" This snapped Angie out her daze, and the severity of the situation finally sunk in.

"Ok, if I'm pregnant than, we really...wait a minute, in this plan of yours, why aren't you with us in this getting to safety bit? Where are you—"

"We don't have time for this. I have to hold them off, or else you won't make it."

"No! I won't leave without you! I'd rather stay and fight alongside you. I'm still strong enough to fight!"

"Yeah? But what about our baby? I'm staying so that he and you can have a life. You are a parent now Angie. You have to put our baby 1st, as am I. If I were to go with you, then I'd lose both of the things I love the most in this world. If I stay, I lose neither. Now we're out of time. The vampires are almost upon us, and we need to move, ok? Are you ready? Let's do this."

Angela refused to cry in front of Gabriel. Here he was about to die for her and her baby. The last thing he needed was a hysterical, crying woman to slow him down. As he was about to open the door, he grabbed her by the shoulders, and gave her one last, deep, passion filled kiss. When the kiss broke, he looked her in the eyes.

"I love you so much Angela. These past few months have been the best I have ever spent on earth. Thank you."

With that, he opened the back door, and there were 6 vampires, from Angelas' rival Coven, The Obraniak Coven. They had been at war over the position in TFK for centuries, and Angela consistently bested the leader of the Obraniak Coven, Marius Obraniak. He didn't like her in the slightest, feeling that her place was on her back, with him between her legs. Of course, Angela disagreed, and thus they became bitter rivals.

"Obraniak!" she screamed, her vampire powers activating, and her eyes turned black as sin, as she powered up. The months of peace she spent Gabriel had weakened her, but she was still immensely powerful.

Gabriel doubled over, and crossed his arms across his chest. He let out a grunt of exertion, as two huge, pure white wings came out from his back, and a golden light shone from the heavens. The wings flapped once, and he zipped up into the sky. He then faced the 6 vampires blocking Angela, and pumped his arms in their direction. He crossed his arms at the wrists, and curved his fingers inwards, keeping his palms empty. Golden streaks of lightning pulsed, as two orbs started to form in his hands, growing larger, and the lightning streaks grew more violent. As the orbs reached their peaks, Gabriel steadied himself in the air.

"Divine Retribution"

Two huge beams; bulleted from his palms. They were gold on the outside, and pure white in the middle, and the careened towards the vampires. The 6 had been focusing too much and Angela, and noticed too late that the real threat was Gabriel. Before they could raise their defences, they were obliterated, being blasted into dust. Gabriel moved his arms apart, the beams still blasting, as he destroyed the surrounding area, to create chaos, and a screen for Angela to escape. Once his blast ended, he flew down to Angela, who was still shocked.

"Before you ask, yes I'm an angel. I'm still surprised you didn't figure it out. My name is Gabriel, when I prey, I say I'm speaking to my Boss, and I'm much, MUCH older than you! Then again, you couldn't even figure out that you were pregnant. How on earth did you successfully lead a Coven, and become filthy rich? Anyway, it's about time you got going. Me dying really doesn't mean anything, because whether live or die, I'm still headed to the same place. Anyway, I'll be going 1st. I'll see you there my love." With that, he flapped his wings; and flew straight towards the remaining vampires. Angela turned around, and ran as quickly as she could into and through the forest. Her reflexes and speed greatly increased, she motored through, and found herself making good ground. She could still hear the sounds of battle behind her, however they were slowly dying down, and eventually, they stopped completely. Angela felt a stabbing pain in her heart, and broke down while running. She let out a wail of pure agony, as for the first time in her near 400 years; she lost her reason to smile. She had never had one before, so the fact that it disappeared so quickly was agonising for her. She tried to be strong, but her legs gave way, and she came crashing down. She lay there on the floor, and her cries would have broken even the hardest of hearts in two, and caused eyes without tear ducts to leak.

Dionysosk
Dionysosk
470 Followers
12