Hyper Girl versus Mr Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara21
Tara21
30 Followers

But now she had to make a decision about a different sort of secret.

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'I'll make you a deal, Hyper Girl. You let me go and I'll make sure no one ever sees the footage. No one apart from me, that is, heh heh heh....'

Hyper Girl laughed derisively. 'As if I could trust you!' she spat.

'You would have my word as a member of the League of SuperVillains,' Mr Shadow replied.

Hyper Girl paused. Despite his being a criminal, she knew that Mr Shadow couldn't break his word as a member of the League of SuperVillains; if he did, the other members would hunt him down.

'What about your Henchmen?' she asked. 'What's to stop them talking?'

'Who'd believe them if there was no proof?' Mr Shadow replied. 'Three Henchmen bragging about how they'd screwed Hyper Girl? No one would believe them. Besides, Henchmen are expendable -- I'm not negotiating to have you let them go, just myself.....'

The three Henchmen had been stood around, watching the conversation between their boss and his arch-enemy with leering amusement. As these last words slowly registered, their expressions started to droop like their erections.

'Now waitaminnit, Boss...' the Big One started to protest. Hyper Girl turned sharply to face him, glaring up at the looming Henchmen. Moments later she lashed out with a booted leg and kicked him hard between the legs.

She stepped casually aside to allow the man to drop like a felled tree.

'Next time you want to fuck me, you better buy me dinner first,' Hyper Girl quipped, as she stood over the groaning Henchman.

Two further sharp kicks to the groin dropped the other two Henchmen.

'Not so cock-sure of yourselves now, are you?' she spat at their writhing forms.

With that, she snatched up her panties from the floor and started pulling them on.

Mr Shadow rose uncertainly from his chair; he had carefully replaced the armour on his groin, just in case.....

'So do we have a deal, Hyper Girl?' he asked tentatively.

'Just get out!' she screamed at him, doing up her bra at the back.

'I owe you dinner sometime,' Mr Shadow laughed, as he vanished into the darkness.

Hyper Girl screeched in anger and threw the swivel chair in the direction he had gone.

When she looked back at the view-screens, they mocked her with various images of her ravishing at the hands of her enemies.

Pulling her leotard over her head in grim fury, she swore to get her own back on Mr Shadow.

The next time she was determined, she WOULD get him!!!!

Tara21
Tara21
30 Followers
12