Hypno-Deep Throat

Story Info
An intro to the bi side via unintended hypnosis.
2.4k words
4.54
95.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying I know that hypnosis is real and works when administered by a therapist, or dentist but I was always a bit skeptical to say the least. Especially of the claims that it can be done via video or other such stuff. So I guess this all began when I was browsing the web for porn and opened a video on the net that was supposed to be used to hypnotize your wife to enjoy sucking cock. I watched it, in fact, became quite fascinated by it and about 20 mins later I finished thinking well that's a neat video, lots of great cock sucking pictures while urging you to caress, suck, lick, kiss a fellows cock and balls. I honestly watched it from a guys perspective and didn't order it or give it a second thought until I was masturbating a few nights later and the many amazing pictures that I'd watched began flashing through my mind and in fact when I came, I was seeing a big, heavy, and throbbing cock being sucked. Soon I found my self in a routine looking at various hypnotic videos about cock sucking and my stroking off was almost always when thinking about getting blow jobs. Although many of these are for sissies I was watching from a man's point of view about getting a hot blow job. Given the many I watched I suppose it was natural or perhaps something in the videos that began to give me ideas on how arousing it would be to be the one to go down on another guy while he guided his dick to my lips and into my throat! I knew that many women and lots of gay guys must really enjoy doing this but I was straight and the forbidden aspects made this even more arousing to me.

Over a year, maybe more, I began to get the idea to try it, thinking I needed to try it, why not, as it looked amazingly hot and very erotic but taboo and forbidden! My chance came one evening when in this horny frame of mind I was working with a big fellow at our construction site where we had the honor of being on night duty. He was a pleasant guy, and first he, then I, would make our rounds while the other set in the office monitoring a couple cameras. I had brought my lap top and while setting there was, you guessed it, watching one of my favorite videos where the woman used the words, "Lovely Linda Lovelace," as a post hypnotic suggestion to cause you to imagine yourself her and have a great need to swallow or deep throat a cock and suck it to completion swallowing the cum! Beginning to get horny, I thought about how it might happen to me should my co-worker stand there in front of me talking about Deep Throat, unzip his trousers and stick his big dick in my face. Little did I know it would happen!

As I heard him coming back up the boardwalk, I switched to the weather site and put it on idle. In a few after exchanging a few words, I took off and made my trip around the site encountering nothing but a stray cat and a raccoon at the far edge. Coming back a half an hour or so later, I came up to the desk, as he was headed to the Mens room right next to our office. He went in as I sat down and I noticed that he'd been looking at the computer. Checking the history quickly I saw that he had indeed checked up on what I had been watching. I was a bit embarrassed but somehow relieved that he knew when he came out of the Mens room fumbling with his zipper and an obvious half hard on getting in the way. It was like a magnet to me and I tried hard not to look but my eyes betrayed me and I had to look, no stare, and he saw it! He grinned and reached down grasping and rubbing the length of a thick cock through the fabric, he said, "I'm sure horny tonight sure wish that the Lovely Linda Lovelace was here!" Followed by, "she'd take care of this hard on!"

Not knowing what to say, my thoughts racing, I found myself nodding yes and at that minute those images of sucking cocks began flashing through my mind. He stepped a step closer, unzipped and unbuckled, with the pretext of adjusting his growing cock, opening his trousers wide and pulling his boxers below both a magnificent heavily veined and now throbbing dick and big heavy balls. By then he was really getting a full turgid, hard on going and here it was just a couple of feet from me. I remember a warm smell, one of a man's cologne sort of musk smelling and then he said, seeing the look on my face, "you need to try this, go ahead, you can feel it, stroke it," and with that my hands had a mind of it's own and reached for him, feeling another man's hot and very hard, throbbing dick for the first time.

His big dick was very hard and enticing, being a little thicker than a toilet paper roll and much longer. The head or helmet was swollen, and protruding from his foreskin, and as I felt it, it grew to it's full hardness then hesitantly stroked it feeling the heat and his response. He had move right in front of me and looking at his swollen dick, my mind was flooded with the thoughts and images of the video I'd watched earlier. My rational mind kept telling me no, no way, stop this, but for some reason my mind kept flashing those images and all the while I could hear the woman in the hypno films saying "suck that cock, suck that big hard cock, you want it suck it!" Although I don't really believe in hypnosis I have to admit something was going on and the end result was I know I was a lot more receptive to sex with another man and how! He broke into my thoughts urging me, "go ahead just feel it, just take it slow and kiss it, just the tip, kiss it," as he pushed even closer. "You want it so kiss it!" From his standing and my sitting positions, his throbbing cock was now scant inches from my face and mouth and begging to be kissed! As I held and caressed his swollen dick with one hand and cupped his heavy balls with the other, a large pearly, clear, drop of pre-cum formed at the spongy tip and looking up I could see him nodding yes to me, "lick it, yes, you need to taste it!" and with that he thrust forward just a bit hitting my lips, and without thinking my tongue flicked out and the saltiness of his lube immediately hit my wanting taste buds and made my lips very slick. As my tongue went back for seconds, I felt his hands reach out and touch my head pulling my forward so my lips could kiss his turgid cock. It was like an electric shock as they touched and felt his heat and hardness and the erotic sensations fueled my lust to the boiling point where I really wanted and had to have him.

Kissing the tip of his hot manhood, wild feelings racing, those images kept flashing and the voices urging me to "suck cock, take it in, take it all in." As I kissed he was making slight thrusting motions and this along with my licking him soon opened my lips and it slid in. In no time I had done that somewhat and had his hot and spongy dick head well between my lips as his hands on either side of my head he pulled me right to him gently and urged me to take it in deeper. I was alternating between doing that and licking the throbbing length of his meaty shaft and knew I was lost, I wanted it badly and "what the hell, " I had already broken the bi barrier and was into the taboo and very aroused and lustful, wanton frame of mind that drives a man to service another guy!

Losing myself I started to suck his swollen cock head and take more and more of his shaft, in earnest, feeling very slutty while doing it. This served to make me even more aroused and wanting and the little drops of pre-cum that kept oozing out served to drive my lust even further while causing me to want more.

With this he began with bigger thrusts which pushed his big dick head right against the back of my throat, causing me to start as my breathing was blocked and to momentarily stop and almost gag, but he was easy, drew back and told me it was normal and that this would pass and said, "I'll time it so you can breath and just let it rest back there each time as you take it in." I did just that and as he held it there gently rooting at my throat opening, he kept urging me, swallow, try to swallow, swallowing will make it easy. I would hold my breath and allow his rooting and soon I found myself producing so much slick saliva, I had to swallow to keep up with it and he was right as all this caused the gagging to pass and soon I was able to really feel him, in all that throbbing, swollen glory, pushing at the opening of my throat. "You want it," one of the videos I had watched flashed these words while the woman intoned, "suck that thick cock, take it all in!" All the while showing beautiful gals sucking and licking the cum off of a guys heavily veined, spurting, dick! "Mouthwatering, suck that cock, lick his heavy balls, and take it all in!" While I went down on his big dick, these images and words were always there driving me on.

In short between my videos and his insistence, I was at the mercy of these wanton desires as they drove me to him and that all important cock! He was urging me to take it deeper and at one point told me to stick my tongue out and lick his balls while he pushed it in deep. I tried this and as I swallowed, pulling my tongue back, it pulled him in and I was rewarded by his turgid dick head popping through into my throat! My mind was racing with excitement and I was trying to comprehend this as he shoved it deep and held it there as I held my breath as he had instructed. I knew I was deep throating him and could feel my throat trying to milk his shaft as it tried to accommodate his thickness and length! He moaned, "yes, yes, swallow, swallow it all," and I obeyed feeling like any of the women in the videos must have felt. By now he was making sex sounds, breathing hard, grunting and moaning letting me know he was about to spurt! I must have hesitated as it told me to keep it up, "swallow it all, keep swallowing, you need that cum," and I knew I had to suck him to completion. In a wanton way, I had to taste his semen and go all the way with him.

"It's tasty, you need his cum, it's mouthwatering, you'll cum with him, and always, "to swallow," kept flashing through my mind while the visions of hundreds of cocks, spurting started filling my thoughts. One video I had watched was a subliminal one where for 20 minutes I had watched and lost myself in a big beautiful dick spurting jets of white, sticky, ropy cum, again and again while a woman softly urged you again and again to become a cock sucking slut. It was this one that really kept pushing into my mind as he neared completion and his throbbing, swollen, cock began to grow hotter and thicker. In my hands his heavy balls were swelling and growing tighter to his body as they prepared to spurt their huge load of hot semen down my throat! "Good whores swallow, swallow it'll make you feel great," more and more I really wanted to taste, no swallow, his cum. Somewhere all the visions blurred and my instinct took over as I swallowed and timed my breathing so he could really fuck deep into my throat, knowing he would reward me with his essence, his hot sperm! Once I was at that point he knew he had me and began to really fuck my face fast until he stiffened and froze, moaning and it was then I felt the first of several huge, hot, thick, spurts of viscous cum jetting hotly through his dick and filling my waiting throat.

I was already swallowing so most of it was immediately way back into my throat, all sticky and being swallowed but as he pulled back and thrust again, the sweet but sharp taste, of his huge, hot load hit my taste buds and filled my mouth! I knew I was hooked, as this was super arousing and my mouth and lips were now coated with his stickiness and tingled with his hotness and taste. Little did I know at the time that I had also been receiving a good shot of the feel good and bonding hormones in his pre-cum and now with his ejaculation I had just received a huge serving! It was almost like being drugged, out of breath, pulse racing, very hard myself, I licked and sucked the last of his ejaculate from him and set there with thoughts racing. Words like whore, slut, and fag went through my mind but who cares, as I took my dick out and in just a stroke or two had a massive orgasm of my own as he went back into the restroom to finish cleaning up. I was still sitting when he came back out and thanked me for a super blow job and let me know then that he'd probably have to have another as soon as he made his rounds. Immediately my thoughts began racing again and as he left he said we'll have to keep that Lovely Linda Lovelace satisfied for sure!