Hypnosis Goes Haywire On Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

Still, one would think, but all the sexy flashing and teasing the women did that the men would pick up on that as the women wanting them, as much as they wanted the women. They didn't. Men need to be hit with a baseball bat to the back of the head to pick up sexual clues.

With the innuendos flying as freely as the alcohol, as it was expected would happen, there was a lot of touchy feely in the deep end of the pool and/or in the kitchen, while making drinks. Nothing was ever said about who touched whom and when and where. Nothing was ever repeated, that is, until later that night, when they were alone in the privacy of their bedrooms. Never crossing the line, there was never anything to raise an eyebrow, just enough fooling around to stoke some hot pillow talk later but, certainly, there was never anything that would ruin a marriage or destroy a friendship.

Afraid that their wives would go ballistic, fearing of ruining their friendships, even though the men so wanted to mention their fantasy of them being with the wives of their friends and of them being with the husbands of their friends, they never dared bring that up to their wives. Yet, as time passed, by all the innuendoes and all the touchy feely going on behind each couples back, they couldn't help but wonder, if their wives shared their sexual fantasy of swapping and were thinking the same thing. Their wives were human, too, after all. They had sexual desires, wants, and needs, just as much if not more than the men had, didn't they?

Nonetheless, each couple had boundaries that couldn't be crossed. If the women knew that her man wanted another woman, their best friend, of all women, that could, possibly, be the beginning of the end of everything, a marriage and a friendship. They were all best friends, after all, and they'd do anything for one another.

The real question, was their friendships and marriages strong enough to survive sharing a spouse? Would they risk ruining a marriage and a friendship by sleeping with their friend's husband? No one thinks about the ramifications of having extramarital sex, after having one drink too many. The men were hoping for a little more innocent, albeit sexy fun and by all the teasing the women did and that escalated each year, they wondered if the women were hoping for some innocent, albeit sexy fun, too.

Julie liked French kissing and being French kissed. Good at kissing, French kissing was her big thing. When making love, she could kiss for hours. She loved the feel of her lips pressed against a man's lips, while her tongue probed their mouth. She didn't think there was anything wrong with French kissing Bob and Ben, whenever they were alone in the kitchen. She didn't think there was anything wrong with them feeling, cupping, rubbing, and caressing her sweet ass, while they rubbed and humped their clothed erection against her soft belly, while French kissing her. Totally innocent, yet, all consuming, it was just a kiss between friends, good friends.

"Oh, Bobby, you're such a good kisser," she say, as Bob gave her a big, wet kiss, while feeling her tight ass.

"Oh, Ben," she'd say, "you're such a good kisser," as Ben humped her in the kitchen, while rubbing his erection against her soft belly.

Confessed to the other men, when talking about their wives, it made Bob and Ben's cock so hard to have their tongues buried in Julie's mouth, and while pushing her back up against the kitchen counter and feeling the roundness of her firm, tight ass through her bikini bottom or going up under her skirt to feel her panty clad ass. Confessed to the other women, it made Julie so wet to feel Bob or Ben's tongue in her mouth, while they reached behind her to touch, cup, caress, and feel her ass. She could feel their erections pressed against her soft belly, no doubt, and enjoyed it enough not to pull away.

Joanie loved having her breasts felt and her nipples fingered, especially when Billie or Ben caught her in the deep end of the pool and lifted up her bikini top for better access to her tits. She'd play hard to get, she'd play the innocent virgin, but she loved showing her breasts to her best friends' husbands. She never resisted more than a little, enough to make her not look like a slut. She never stopped them from having their sexy fun and their way with her big tits.

Having her breasts felt, massaged, fondled, and caressed, and her nipples fingered, pulled, twisted, and even sucked by two of her husband's best friends made her very sexually aroused later, when having sex with her husband. It was okay if Billie and Ben felt her tits and fingered her nipples. She was proud of her big tits and she loved flashing them to Billie and Ben, whenever they were alone. She didn't see anything wrong with that. They were all good friends, after all, friends with semi-benefits.

"Do you like my tits, Billie?"

"I love your tits, Joanie."

"Ben, stop, you're so fresh," she'd say acting coy, when he started feeling her up in the deep end of the pool, before putting his hand underneath her bikini top and lifting it up and over her big tits.

"Show me your tits, Joanie. Let me suck your big nipples."

Both men wanting the same thing, said the same thing in the same way.

Jane loved cocks. She couldn't get enough of them. She was a slut for cocks. She loved how they felt in her hand. She loved the enigma of them, how something so soft and pliable one second can be so hard and unyielding the next. Whenever she caught Billie or Bob alone in the pool, she loved sticking her hand down their bathing suits, fingering, touching, and holding their cock and caressing their balls, especially when surprising them and coming up upon them from behind.

"Oh, Billie, you must be happy to see me," said Jane reaching around behind Billie, sticking her hand down his swim trunks and feeling him grown hard in her hand.

"I love feeling your big cock, Bobby," said Jane feeling his erection through his pants.

No doubt, by the attention she gave to Billie and Bob's cock, it excited her when their cocks hardened in her hand. While they had the free feel of her bodacious body in return, she'd slowly stroke them, until they were hard and itching and ready to cum. It was no big deal, just a little sexy fun. It was just a partial hand job. It wasn't like she was going all the way with them and making them cum. It wasn't as if she was blowing them, although, she probably would, no doubt, if she could. She just stroked her friends a little. What's the big deal?

After being married several years and being close friends forever, from playing spin the bottle with one another on Prom night to going skinny dipping in the lake at midnight, their drunken pool parties had escalated in extramarital sexual activity that other couples would frown on and not understand. In denial and unable to admit it, they were all itching to explore and experience more than just a little touchy feely with one another's spouses.

Definitely, they weren't swingers, and each one loved their spouse, but it was obvious that they were all looking to have a little something on the side. Yet, should the opportunity present itself that the men could have a secret affair on the side with one of the wives and the wives could do the same with one of the husbands, without ruining their marriages and destroying a friendship, what's so wrong with that? It was just sex, after all, between close friends and no big deal. Right?

On the afternoon of National Nude Day, they went to see a hypnotist. Their vacation week, it was a planned get together that the women were looking forward to attending, a hypnotic demonstration of mind control. The men, at first, were reluctant spectators. They were missing a ballgame for this show. Once the show began, immediately, it was then that the men realized that it was the hypnotist that gave them the reason, the excuse actually, and more importantly, the ability to experience their sexual fantasies with a different sexual partner, namely, the wives of their best friends.

"Of course," said Billie, "why didn't they think of this before?"

"We could have our wives hypnotized," said Bobby.

High fiving one another, they looked at one another with the same thought.

"Yes, this could work," said Ben. "What if we had our wives hypnotized? What if they were cast under a spell of deep sleep?"

"What if they remembered nothing, when they awakened," said Billie, "after having sexual relations with one of the us?"

"Wow," said Bobby.

In honor of Nude Day, could the hypnotist give the men a hypnotic suggestion to make the women strip on command? How hot would that be for the three men to watch, no ogle is more the word, actually, and photograph their three wives celebrating National Nude Day naked?

Taking that a step further, armed with the power of a mere hypnotic suggestion, could they use that suggestion, later, in the privacy of their home, namely their bedroom or, more perfectly, their friends' bedrooms? Would the hypnotic suggestion allow them to feel, touch, caress, and explore the naked bodies of each wife, without the women knowing and without the men being rebuffed or rejected? Would it be possible to have sex with their friend's wife? Would it be possible to experience every inch, every fold, and every curve of her naked body, without her ever suspecting that they had sex?

They imagined the hypnotist hypnotizing the women and giving them a hypnotic suggestion for the men to use on their wives and the wives of the others. Would Julie give Ben a hand job? Would Joanie give Billie a blowjob? Would Jane make love to Bob? Was there a hypnotic suggestion that allowed each of them to do, whatever they sexually wanted them to do, whenever they wanted them to do it, and to each wife?

"Christmas in July," said Billie, "having the power of a hypnotic suggestion would be like having three willing wives."

"We'd have our own personal harem," said Bobby.

"How cool is that? Wow," said Ben.

These were all questions that they wanted to ask the hypnotist but were afraid to ask for fear that he wouldn't hypnotize the women.

It was a fun afternoon gathering organized by the Elks and the three couples had a good time watching people making fools of themselves, after being hypnotized. Only, the show meant more for Billie, Bobby, and Ben than it did for Julie, Joanie, and Jane. The women thought some of the antics were funny, while the men imagined that some of the antics were sexy. Adding sexual overtones to the possibilities that turned an innocent exhibition in hypnosis to an erotic exercise in debauchery, Billie, Bobby, and Ben couldn't wait to explore their ideas by having their wives hypnotized within the privacy of their homes.

After the show, while the three women waited in line to use the ladies room, the three men approached Doctor Larry Lurid. It was then that they hired Dr. Lurid, right on the spot, to come to Billie's house later than evening to give them a private show in hypnotism. They explained to the good doctor what it was they wanted him to do and, since, the three men convinced the hypnotist that they were best friends, who wouldn't do anything to harm their spouses, ruin their marriages, and/or destroy their friendships, he agreed to hypnotize their wives under those set conditions.

Unfortunately, for the men, Laura Lurid, Dr. Lurid's wife, confident, and personal assistant for his hypnotic shows, knew the three women from the hairdresser they all shared. Having experienced similar situations where husbands have had their wives hypnotized before, so as a way for them to have sex with other men and for them to have sex with other women, Laura Lurid was on to the three men. She took it upon herself to corral the three wives in the ladies room and tell them what their husband's were hoping to do by having them hypnotized. A struggle of wills prevailed, men against women, husbands against wives, good over evil, and fantasy sex with someone else's wife, instead of the reality of having the same, old sex with your own wife.

Being that the Lurids were not scheduled to go out for the evening, after the Elks show, until they left for Billie's house, once at home, Laura called for a pizza delivery. At least they'd have that as food, should there be no refreshments at Billie's house. Yet, before Laura and Larry ventured out to Billie's house for the private show of hypnotism, she told her husband that she warned the wives of the husbands' plan to hypnotize them for sex and he was livid.

"What did you say to them?"

"I told them that their husbands were having you hypnotize them, probably for sex."

"Why did you do that, Laura?" With his show now ruined, and his professionalism compromised, he looked at her with disappointment. "Your behavior as my show assistant was very unprofessional. You've spoiled my show and ruined my reputation."

"Larry, you know as well as I do that those three husbands wanted to share their wives, pass them around, and watch them perform, so much like sharing a movie they rented. We've been down this road before with other couples you've hypnotized. They wanted to have sex with their friend's wives, while they are under hypnosis and without their knowledge. If I spoiled the show, I'm glad I did," she said staring him down.

"So what if they wanted to have sex with their friends' wives? What they do in the privacy of their own homes is up to them. What they do with and how they use the hypnotic suggestion that I give their wives is none of my business. It's between a husband and his wife," he said giving his wife the hypnotic eye, suddenly. "You're getting sleepy, so very sleepy, that you can no longer keep your eyes open. Sleep. Sleep deep. Sleep."

"I'm so very tired," said Laura with a big yawn and a stretch of her arms. "Suddenly, I'm so very sleepy," said Laura dropping down her head, before falling in a deep hypnotic trance.

"Sleep, Laura, sleep. Now, when I say the word bullshit, you will strip off all your clothes. Even though you are naked, Laura, you will think that you are fully dressed. You'll have no idea that you're totally naked and will go about your business, as if you are wearing clothes. When I say three, you will awaken refreshed. One, you are coming out of it, two you are keenly aware of your surroundings, three, you feel happy and renewed."

"Knock it off, Larry," said Laura popping back up her head and looking at him wide eyed. "I'm immune to your hypnotism. Even though you continue to try, you can't hypnotize me. There are some people that can't be--"

"Bullshit," he said with a confident wave of his hand.

With that, Laura stood and started undressing. A few years older than Julie, Joanie, and Jane, Laura was still equally as good looking, as the other three wives. As far as Larry was concerned, his wife was still hot and it made him even hotter when he showed other men how really hot she was beneath her clothes, which is why he agreed to hypnotize Julie, Joanie, and Jane.

Laura unbuttoned her blouse and removed it under the watchful eye of her husband. Then, staring down at herself, while still in a deep hypnotic spell, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, before stepping out of them. Dressed only in her B cup padded bra and bikini panty, he watched, as she reached around trance like and unhooked her bra, and removed the straps from her shoulders. Now topless, she rolled her panties down and stepped out of them. She was now naked.

With her erect nipples and trimmed patch of pubic hair in plain sight, she stood before her husband naked, just as the doorbell announced the pizza delivery man.

"That must be the pizza. I'll get the door," she said.

Laura immediately removed her money from her purse and opened the front door naked to accept delivery of the pizza, while Larry watched from the Hall closet. The pizza man, a young college student of about twenty-years-old, stared at her naked body with eyes bulging and open mouth gaping. When Laura handed the man the money and she accepted the pizza.

Unable to stop him from groping her with his horny hand, while holding the pizza box, she helplessly watched him reached out and fondle her naked breast and finger her nipple with one hand. Then, he unzipped himself and pulled out his cock with the other hand. Shocked by his groping her and aghast by the sight of his cock, staring at his exposed cock, he started stroking himself. As if drugged, she looked down to watch his horny hand feel her breast. Slow to react, at first, no doubt, she didn't realize she was being groped and molested.

"Hey, stop that, you pervert," she said slapping away his hand with one hand, while holding and balancing the pizza box with the other. "How dare you expose yourself to me. Larry!"

The pizza delivery man turned and left in a hurry.

"What is it, Laura?" Larry stepped from the closet and took the pizza box from her. He looked at his wife with smugness.

"The pizza guy undressed me with his eyes, before reaching out and feeling my tit. He exposed himself to me," she said looking down at herself and finally realizing that she was naked. "God damn it, Larry. I really hate it when you do that to me. No wonder why he pulled out his cock and started stroking himself. He probably thought I was looking for sex. He probably thought I wanted to blow him."

"I put you under long enough to prove my points," said Larry with a dirty laugh.

"And what points are those," said Laura steaming, while getting dressed.

"Number one, I can hypnotize you any time I want. Number two, this is all the fun that these men want to have with their wives. It's Nude Day for gosh sakes, they just want to flash them to one another. What's the big deal? It's just a naked body. They're young. They just want to have some sexy fun as a celebration of the nude holiday."

"Let me hypnotize you and flash your naked body around the neighborhood and see how you like it, Larry."

"Don't be such a prude, Laura. Big deal. The pizza delivery man saw you naked. Wow! So what? You gave him something to masturbate over tonight."

"Larry," she said shooting him a hard look. "The man pulled out his cock figuring that I was looking to suck it and/or fuck it."

"Well, that's unfortunate and I'm sorry about that. Truly, I didn't expect him to act so inappropriately by just seeing you naked."

"I could live with you having me strip naked and flashing my naked body, Larry, if you stopped with the pizza delivery man, but you did the same thing with the mailman several times, the gas station attendant twice, the UPS driver three times, the census taker, the Fuller Brush man, our neighbors numerous times, too many to count, your brother and father, my brother, your boss, and your co-workers. Every man in the neighborhood and within our circle of friends and every male acquaintance have seen me naked. Did I leave out anyone?"

"I think you covered them all, Laura, except for the Jehovah's Witnesses, the man going door to door, who was running for city council, and that man cleaning the gutters, who nearly fell off the ladder, when you opened the bedroom window naked. That was some sexy fun, wasn't it?"

"Maybe for you it was sexy fun, but it wasn't for me. I was humiliated. I've never been so embarrassed. Everyone has seen me naked. You're an asshole, Larry."

"C'mon, Laura, it's just some sexy titillation that makes for great pillow talk later."

"Okay, I agree, we did have some great sex, after you told me what I did, while under hypnosis but, as revenge for the wives, this is what I want you to do. I want you to turn the tables on the husbands."

"How?"

"I'll tell you how," said Laura, "after you put the wives under hypnosis. I have an idea that I'd like to try."

"Okay, but why should I alter what the men have hired me to do?"

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers