Hypnosis is a Scary Thing

Story Info
She's hypnotised on her 21st birthday.
1.2k words
3.71
165.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers

When I turned eighteen my friend Cara had bought me a hypnosis pack. We had been fooling around with many magical and magician supplies like hypnosis, rune stones, faery dust and tarot cards ever since the Magicke Shoppe opened down the main street. It was actually located down a side street off the main one. So now by Cara's twenty-first I was pretty good at it, as I had been practicing for about three years. At every birthday party I had performed it as a party trick, always on the birthday boy or girl. Nothing more than clucking like a chicken or running around like a monkey. All harmless jokes and pranks. There was always someone there that recorded it to play back to the victim.

"So remind me again who will be there tonight?" I asked my friend already knowing the answer. I looked at her and smiled almost tripping over a broken bit of cement sticking into the air. Cara giggled as I gained my composure and pretended like nothing had happened.

"Only the four of us Cat, you know that. You can still bring your hypnotist act along if you wish. I'm sure Pat will have a camera on him." Cara said to me. "But I wish Jane could have been here. Work has flown her interstate for the whole weekend. It sucks." Jane was Cara's girlfriend. "You can always bring your boyfriend along." I shook my head.

"Nah, he doesn't know you that much and I don't think he likes Luke very much. Anyway, it'll be like old times. The four of us trooping around being idiots." Cara laughed at that. When we were younger we were always getting into trouble from one person or another. "Do you think the boys will be there by six? Or do you think it'll be more like seven or eight?" She laughed again.

"Probably one of the latter." We both cracked up. Pat and Luke were renowned for being late to everything that we organized no matter what is was or when it was. "Okay so we need chips, dips, drinks and, my personal favorite, ice cream." I nodded as she read the food list for the party. "We will also order a couple pizza's. Maybe we should message the guys and find out when they are coming and what pizza they'd like so its ready when they get there."

"Sounds good to me. I'll do it if you want." I whipped my cell phone out of my back pants pocket and sent a message to the guys. "Done and done." We entered the mall and headed to the supermarket to buy our party food. "Ooh, how about party pies or sausage rolls?" Cara rolled her hazel eyes in disgust. After receiving a message from Pat's phone (cheese. six-thirty.) we headed to the checkout to pay for the items. I grabbed a pack of cinnamon Tic-Tacs and threw them in the pile. "Sorry. I'm still addicted to them." I whispered to Cara. She just smiled and shook her head; her red brown hair swayed, gently brushing her bare shoulders. She was wearing an off the shoulder deep rose red colored dress with black pumps.

We arrived home and ordered the pizzas straight away. The broken voice squeaked 'Half an hour' into the receiver. They would arrive about five minutes after the boys got here. We decorated the house with a few meager streamers and balloons. The boys arrived just before the pizzas. I opened the door as the pizza guy reached it. While we chowed down we watched a movie of Cara's choosing, as it was her birthday. We followed by having a cake. By the time the guys were finished with the cake there was only about one third left over. After we finished and tidied the lounge room from all foodstuffs I brought out my hypnosis kit. It wasn't a watch like you normally see on the TV but a pink crystal on a black leather string.

"Ready Cara?" I asked my friend. She nodded. "Okay, watch only the crystal. Listen only to the sound of my voice. Each new suggestion will stop the previous one. You will hear no other noise beside my voice; see nothing else but the crystal. I will count backwards from three, when I reach one you will fall into a deep trance. You will awake when I snap my fingers. Three. Your eyes are getting tired. Two. Your eyelids are drooping. And one." Cara's head fell forward onto her chest. "Okay, Cara, cluck like a chicken." She started to cluck.

Pat had his camera on her recording. "Cara take your top off." Cara dropped her dress. She wore only her panties. Luke sat up in the seat. "Slow Dance Cara." The three of us were laughing at her. Pat continued to film her.

"So will she do anything we tell her to?" Luke questioned me. I nodded. Luke smiled. "Good. How about something different. Something every one knows she would never do." I looked at him, unsure what he meant. Before pat or I could react he had unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Cara, suck my cock." Cara started over to him. I saw Pat flick the off switch.

"Cara, sleep." Pat called. She fell to the floor and curled herself into a ball. "Luke, what the hell are you doing?" He shrugged and looked straight at Pat. "Seriously Luke, you can't do that. You know she's a full blown lesbian."

"I wanted to see if she'd actually suck cock." I gaped open mouthed. Luke's behavior had been strange of late but I never knew it was anything like this. "Oh come on. We don't have to record it. And she won't remember it. And we can forget it ever happened." Pat and I looked at each other. He flicked his head to indicate we talk in another room.

"We can't let him do it can we?" I started to shake my head then stopped.

"What's that sound?" We listened. "Oh, god. We left her with him." We ran to the lounge room. Cara was between Luke's legs sucking his hard cock. Her head bobbed rhythmically swallowing and releasing him then swallowing him again. I knew I should stop him but I was frozen in place. Pat wasn't moving either. My eyes flickered to look at Pat. He looked down, and I followed his gaze. I could see his pants starting to grow out from him. He was getting a hard on watching them. I knew I was getting wet. It was like viewing a live porn show. Up then down. Up then down.

Luke then told her to stay still and he laid her down and slipped inside her clit. He pumped slowly then started to get faster and harder. As he fucked Cara I could feel myself almost dripping. Pat had freed his own cock and started to masturbate himself beside me. I watched as Cara's frame tensed as she came, a second later Luke emptied his load into her. I could see Pat still pumping himself. I heard Luke mumble something and Cara crawled over and started to fuck Pat's cock with her mouth. He moaned lightly. He came not long after as he was already close to the edge.

I pulled Cara away and told her to dress. "Cara, awake." I snapped my fingers and her eyes cleared up. She looked at me, then at the boys. Both were still panting heavily.

"What happened?" She asked. I shrugged. I thought it best no to tell her exactly what went on. What she did against her will.

JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers