Hypnotherapy

Story Info
Patient gets sexual reconditioning to cure her blues.
2.4k words
4.25
86.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Lewis was ill tempered when he unlocked his office door. It was a little after eight and he had sessions back to back through out the day. He hated it when Ginger booked them like that. He needed time to recuperate and ground himself. He was doing memory work with some of his clients and that kind of therapy could be intense. He ached for Thursday – two days to go before he could see her. In his journal, which stayed in a locked drawer in his office at home, he had started referring to Thursdays as D Day. It was the day he had his seven o'clock session with Diana. He had been seeing her for about eight months now. When she first came to him, she was a mess; divorced, anxious, insecure, and so depressed he had coded her as suicidal in his session logs. She was stunningly beautiful with short blonde hair and porcelain skin. Her eyes were emerald green. The combination of all these features made her seem like a season, like the beginning of spring after the cold harshness of winter, a contrast accentuated by her unmanageable despair. Dr. Lewis had to force himself to concentrate during their sessions. It was difficult to stare at her full ruby lips and sensuous mouth and not imagine her sucking his cock.

Diana was the lead aerobics instructor at Muscle Mass, the biggest gym in Cleveland. Though she had had several serious long-term partners, she was sexually repressed in her inner core. Lewis was convinced this was the cause of most of her conflict. Early on, they had decided the best way to proceed would be with hypnotherapy, so Diana could reveal her deepest fears without being self-conscious. He had explained to her that this type of therapy often involved drugs and sexual reconditioning which could mean actual sexual activity, which would be performed with the utmost respect. She was okay with that, signed the release form and seemed anxious to get better. When she woke from these sessions, she did not remember what happened, but it as time went on, it was obvious to both of them that layers were being peeled away. Dr. Lewis had never touched a patient, had never even considered it, but when she was under his spell, he was under hers and she was irresistible. He decided it would be better and safer to start seeing her in the evenings, free from Ginger's prying eyes. That had made the sessions more intense. Diana was getting better. Though his methods were questionable and even reprehensible to some in his profession, his molesting and violating of her gorgeous body seemed to be improving her spirits. He couldn't bear to think of the day when he would have to set her free, but he knew it was coming.

A light rain was falling when Dr. Lewis drove to his office on Thursday, but nothing could quell his good mood and sweet anticipation. D-Day had finally arrived. The day was uneventful and passed slowly. At his request, Ginger lightly filled his roster. At six-fifteen, she poked her head in his office and asked if he wanted her to leave the coffee pot on. He told her to turn it off.

"Okay see you tomorrow. Have a good session with Diana."

"Thanks. Good night Ginger."

Dr. Lewis closed the blinds in his office and cleaned off his desk. There were papers and folders scattered everywhere. He turned his phone ringer to silent. If anyone had to reach him they, would have to leave a message, the indicator light would let him know. He pulled two wingback chairs from the lobby into his office and situated them so that they faced each other, a few feet apart. Just as he was dimming the lights, the bell rang. He tried to conceal his excitement. It would be terrible if she noticed the bulge in his pants. He casually held a manila folder in front of him when he opened the door.

"Diana, hello, it's good to see you."

"Hi, Dr. Lewis."

She looked radiant. She had a perfect body. Today she was wearing a tight black skirt and a cream colored knit sweater with pearl like buttons down the front.

"How was your week Diana? Weren't you in the Cleveland Triathlon?"

"Yes, it was scary. The jogging and biking part was fine, but during the swim across Coolwood Cove, a storm came up and the currents grew too strong too fast. No one made it across. Some of the swimmers returned to shore, but about twelve, myself included had to be rescued by the boat monitors."

"I think I heard something about that on the news. I'm glad no one was hurt, especially you."

Diana blushed and sat down in the chair, the one she always picked.

"You look fit and rested. Anything else going on?"

"The usual. Redefining my life as I've always known it. I'm trying to be more open hearted. I know that's the way to live, to just lay myself out there and be open to whatever and whomever comes my way, but it makes me feel so vulnerable. It's terrifies me to think of being out in the world like that without amour."

"Think about how much progress you've made. You are more open now than you were a few months ago. It takes time to change. It's one of the most difficult things for a person to do."

"I know. I do feel better since I've been coming to see you. How much longer do you think I need to keep coming? My finances are being drained since they cut back my classes at the gym."

"I didn't know that happened."

Dr. Lewis imagined her struggling financially. Therapy was always the first thing to get cut when people adjusted their budgets. He certainly didn't need her money.

"I tell you what Diana, I'm under contract to Houghton Mifflin to write a book on hypnotherapy. They want me to include at least a dozen real life scenarios. If you'd let me document our sessions like that, I would see you for no fee. It would be like a barter. Of course, your real identity will be concealed."

"Okay, that'd be great. It would help me out a lot."

"It would mean I'd have to video tape the sessions so I could catalog them and refer to them when I needed to. Would that be alright?"

"Sure, I don't care, as long as you don't stream it on the Internet or anything."

"Well, we might as well start right now. Let me get the tripod and camera set up. It'll just take a couple minutes."

Dr. Lewis couldn't believe his luck. He was about to start his very own personal porn collection with his very own sex slave.

"I made you some chamomile tea to calm you and get you in the mood. Why don't you sip it and I'll be right back."

As usual, the little blue pill was mixed into the tea. This would make her go under and stay under quite easily. Diana knew about the pills, she just didn't know how or when they were given to her. She sighed and slipped back into the comfortable chair and sipped her tea.

"Okay Diana, I think we're about ready." He looked up to make sure the camera's record light was on."

"I want you to imagine a white ball, a small white ball of light. It's the light of relaxation. It's in your feet now. It's moving very very very slowly up your body, to your thighs..."

Dr. Lewis continued for several minutes until Diana slumped a little in the chair. Her eyes were still open and her lips were parted, but just barely.

"Diana, can you hear me?"

"Yes sir. I hear you. I love your voice."

"Yes Diana, you love my voice. You want to do everything I say don't you."

"Oh yes, I do. I love to do what you tell me."

Sit up, Diana. Sit up a little straighter in the chair and uncross your legs."

"Yes sir."

"You're beautiful. You have the most gorgeous eyes and lips I've ever seen."

"Thank you, Sir."

"That's a nice sweater you have on today. Please unbutton it, do it slowly."

Diana's slender fingers started with the button on top and worked their way down to the last one. Dr. Lewis could see her pink lace bra and her voluptuous pale breasts. His cock felt like a brick or a shaft of steel.

"That's lovely, Diana. Open it up a little. Let me see your bra. That's right. Touch your breasts for me. No don't go under, just rub them softly on top on your bra."

Diana's face was serene and unmoved. Dr. Lewis thought he saw her lips open wider, but he knew that was impossible.

"Does your bra hook in the front or the back?"

"It hooks in the back Sir."

"Okay, take your sweater off Diana, just put it on the floor by your chair. Now, reach behind you and take your bra off. Remember, you must move, you must do every thing slowly."

Her nipples were recessed into he areola. But her breasts were lovely mounds of pale lush softness. Dr. Lewis licked his lips. His mouth was dry.

"Your nipples are not standing out today Diana. Do you know why that is?"

"No sir."

"I do. I need to suck them to get them hard. I need to lick them. Don't you think so?"

"Yes Sir. I do. You need to lick my nipples. You need to suck my nipples to get them hard."

"That's right. Lean forward just a bit in the chair and stick your chest out."

They stood out for Dr. Lewis like shiny waiting globes. He walked over to her. His cock stretched futilely against his zippered slacks like a snake in a burlap bag. He felt the weight of his heavy burgeoning balls.

He bent down and put his mouth on Diana's left breast and fingered the nipple of her right one. He licked and sucked her like a snow cone. Despite her hypnosis, the wild naturalness of her body was responding and he clenched her between his teeth, chewing her nipple to the size of a jellybean. He did the same with the other breast. He stood up in front of her and squeezed her breast and roughly rubbed them with the palm of his hands.

"That's good Diana. That's much better."

"Thank you Sir."

"Spread you legs apart. Are you wearing panties?"

"Oh yes Sir. I always wear panties."

"That's a good thing Diana. I don't want you to take them off. Raise your skirt up and drape your legs over the sides of the chair, no no, not both on one side -- one leg on either side. That's it. Let me have a good look at those pretty panties you're wearing."

She was a sight to behold. Splayed out before him like an orchid, her breasts red and raw from his sucking and rubbing.

"Is your pussy wet Diana? It looks as though it might be. Let me see. Pull the crotch of your panties to one side and show me your cunt."

"Yes Sir."

Her pink rosy clit was swollen and moist looking.

"You look wet. Your clit is huge."

"Yes Sir. I'm very wet."

"That's good. Let's see how wet we can make you? Can you feel your slippery clit?"

"Yes Sir. It is slipper like a stick of butter."

"It looks very buttery. Rub your clit Diana. Keep your crotch out of the way so I can see what you're doing. That's good, but it's not fast enough. Here I'll show you. Suck my fingers. Do you like to suck cock Diana?"

"Yes Sir. I like it a lot."

"That's good. It's salty and bitter isn't it? Suck my fingers. I need you to wet them for me."

Dr. Lewis put one finger up her pussy and then two more. She was wetter than he'd ever felt her before.

"Don't move Diana. I'm going to fuck you like this for a while."

"Yes Sir."

Dr. Lewis had to get relief or he feared his cock would explode. He stood up and unzipped his slacks. His cock sprung out like a mechanical arm and slapped Diana in the face.

"Open your mouth Diana. Lick your lips and open your mouth."

He got a good grip on the back of her head and stuck his cock in her mouth.

"Suck my cock Diana. Let me see your cheeks hollow as you suck my big dick. Your mouth feels sweeter and tighter than a pussy."

He started slowly but worked his way into a frenzied face fucking, using her mouth like a tool for sucking out his cum juice. He was about to blow.

"Suck it harder, harder. That's right. Lick me. Let me feel your tongue on my cock."

He shot his wad deep into her mouth coating her throat and tongue with his salty love juice.

"Swallow it Diana. Now clean me up with your tongue. Wash my cock with your beautiful tongue. Drink some tea."

Dr. Lewis recovered himself. His complexion was reddened by all the passion. He splashed some water on his face in the bathroom. Diana was still sitting there with a peaceful expression on her face. She was like a beautiful breathing love doll, essentially that was exactly what she was. He buttoned he sweater up, wiped her pussy dry and fixed her panties and skirt.

"On the count of three you'll awake and feel much better, stronger, and at ease, one, two, three."

She smiled at him.

"Was it good. Did you learn anything new."

"It's always good and I always learn something new. You're going to be a great case study for my book."

"I'm glad. Well, I better get going. I'm supposed to meet some friends at Reynold's Fish Fare for dinner. If it's not against your doctor code or anything, you're welcome to join us."

"That's very sweet," said Dr. Lewis looking at the video camera. "but I have a lot of work to do and I want to relax, maybe watch a movie."

"Okay, thanks Dr. Lewis. I always feel better after seeing you."

"My pleasure Diana. Let me walk you out."