Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

In response, Cindy reached forward with both of her hands and waited while Bonnie tied her wrists together, and then led her silently to the bed. "On your back, please," she ordered gently. In less than another minute, Cindy's hands were firmly secured over her head to the center bars of the brass bed. She lay, docile and unresisting, as Bonnie positioned her legs in an almost obscenely spread position, each ankle attached to one of the outermost bars of the footboard. "Have you ever been tied up before?" Bonnie asked as she worked on the knots.

"No," Cindy replied in a quiet, shaking voice.

"Neither have I," Bonnie said, matter-of-factly. "I think it sort of becomes you, though." Next, she produced a dark strip of cloth and blindfolded the prone girl. "Just for awhile," Bonnie promised. "I want this to be a surprise."

"And ... and this is going to hurt?" Cindy asked shakily.

"Oh, yeah. This is really going to hurt."

Cindy could hear something happening on the other side of the room. Something slammed. She heard a fan going ... like a loud computer fan, and finally a "ding." She placed the sound now. It was a microwave oven. Again, Bonnie was busy with something, and then Cindy lurched and squealed as something was placed on her lower abdomen.

"Oh, don't be such a baby!" Bonnie chided. "I haven't hurt you yet!"

"Wha ... what are you doing?" Cindy whimpered. Then she gasped loudly. "What IS that?!" All of a sudden, something hot was spreading down low on her tummy, where she had felt a pressure a moment before. It wasn't, however, painful at all ... it was just very warm. Bonnie's fingers were sliding back and forth, just above her pussy. They felt slippery ... back and forth ... back and forth ... but oddly, the longer she did it, the less Cindy could feel it. Finally, she stopped. A moment later, Bonnie removed her blindfold. Cindy blinked and strained to look down at her crotch, but her large breasts made it difficult. And then, Bonnie stood beside the bed where Cindy could see her, untied the belt around her bathrobe, and let the garment slide off of her and onto the floor. She was completely nude now, and when Cindy looked up and down her sleek body, her gaze settled unwittingly on the Bonnie's sex. There was no pubic hair at all. Bonnie was completely bald between her legs and around her pussy.

"The Full Monty," Bonnie said, smiling. "And yes, it's going to hurt. Try not to think about it." She stepped closer to Cindy and touched her on the nose three times to emphasize her next words: "Do. Not. Scream." At last, it was finally beginning to dawn on Cindy what was about to happen; but before she could ask a question, Bonnie had stepped lower so that she was even with the wax strips covering the top of Cindy's pussy ... and she reached down, and yanked.

Cindy's entire body jerked upward, straining against the ropes restricting her limbs, and her throat constricted in a silent scream of pure agony. Tears flooded her eyes, and she gasped and whimpered and cried. In only a few minutes, however, the pain lessened considerably, and as Bonnie stroked her fingers against the skin that she had so brutally assaulted a few moments before, Cindy flinched, but was surprised to find that there was no pain at all. "I think we got almost all of them," Bonnie commented, studying the patch of bare skin closely. "One or two strays, but we can take care of those with tweezers. Now, a couple more strips on either side of your slit, and we'll be done."

"Oh my, Bonnie! No more, please!"

"Don't be such a wimp! The old man is absolutely going to cream in his shorts when he sees this. And if you thought it felt good when he ate you out before ... well, just you wait!" She turned back to the preparations on the other side of the room. Cindy begged. Cindy pleaded. Somehow, Cindy did NOT scream. And twenty minutes later, Cindy's pussy was as bald as a cue ball.

"Now, don't think that your big sister is getting overly fresh, but I'm going to put some anti-bacterial lotion on you," Bonnie said, brandishing a tube of salve. "Can't have you getting infected down here." She squeezed some into her hand and then began rubbing her palm all over Cindy's nether region. The bound girl squirmed and let a moan escape her lips. "Your hair is going to grow back real fine at first, sort of like fuzz. We'll do this once every three or four weeks ... but it's going to be a lot easier from here on, because the hairs are going to be so thin." She kept rubbing the lotion between her friend's legs. "You like that, huh?" Bonnie commented. "Your pussy is leaking all over my clean sheets. Do you think that maybe you get off on a little pain?"

"I ... I think ... oh ... that you should stop doing that now," Cindy groaned.

"You're kind of in a bad way, Cindy. I ought to help you out here. Tell you what ... since we're doing things on a one-time-only basis, why don't I just finish you off?" She went to her bedside table and opened a drawer.

"F ... finish me off?"

"Relax, little sister. The state you're in, this is only going to take about thirty seconds." Something started buzzing ... a deep, almost rumbling sound.

"Aaahhh!" Cindy croaked, her ass straining off the bed as the vibrator made contact with her hairless pussy-lips. She was slick down there from the lotion and her own juices, and the tip of the thing slipped into her effortlessly. Bonnie poked a few inches into her canal, but withdrew it and slid it upward until its tip was pressed directly into her clit.

"Have you ever used one of these, Cindy?"

"N ... n ... n ...."

"I didn't think so. You never had any privacy in the orphanage, did you? Now, just relax and let go for me, okay? Just let go, and let it happen, okay?"

Cindy's hips were moving, seemingly all on their own. They strained upward, then left and right, rotating up and over the mattress, and the ropes on her ankles were under a lot of tension. "I'm ... I'm ... I'm going to ... to ...."

"Let go, Cindy." And suddenly, Cindy's eyes rolled back in her head and she began to quake all over, grunting rhythmically, her body arching up ... up, while Bonnie kept the buzzing monster pressed directly on its moving target. The orgasm just went on and on. Finally, Bonnie took the instigator off of her, and her body collapsed, limp, her chest heaving.

"There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" Bonnie said, switching the thing off. She looked down at the naked form beneath her and she sighed. "Hey, Cindy ... since this is the only time we're doing this ... and since this isn't going to impact our friendship or anything ... and since this entire episode has got me hornier than I think I have ever been in my whole life ... do you think I could just lie her, next to you, and use this thing on myself for a few minutes? I won't make you do anything else, I promise. Can I?" Cindy opened one eye and looked at her. She still didn't seem to be able to catch her breath. "I'll take that as an okay," Bonnie said. She stretched her own naked body out on the bed beside Cindy and rested her head on her friend's chest, nestling a little into Cindy's right breast. The vibrator switched on again. Cindy felt Bonnie begin to move subtly, her slender frame writhing as she ran the device over her own sex.

Finally, Cindy caught her breath. "Untie my hands, Bonnie. Please. Do it now."

"I'm a little busy here, kiddo."

"Now, Bonnie. Untie my hands now."

Bonnie half rolled over and looked up into her face. She sighed and put the vibrator down on the bed, still running, so that the vibrations could be felt all over the mattress. "Just your hands?"

"Yes. I don't care about my feet right now."

Bonnie shrugged, crawled up to the headboard, and pulled a loose end of the rope binding Cindy's hands. It must have been some kind of slip knot, because the whole thing suddenly loosened and unraveled. In another few seconds, Bonnie was resting her head on Cindy's right breast again, but now, Cindy's hands came down and stroked Bonnie's hair, holding the girl's head nestled in her arms. Bonnie's body began moving again, sinuously, as she started stroking herself with the vibrator, little jolts of passion seizing her at odd moments.

"Oh, Cindy!" Bonnie moaned in a voice that sounded almost like a little girl's. "Oh, Cindy, this is going to be a big one." She turned her head in Cindy's arms and pressed the side of her face into the soft, yielding flesh of the breast. "Oh, Cindy. It's almost here, and it's going to be so big. Oh, Cindy. OhCindyOhCindyOhCindy ... Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Bonnie's body squirmed almost serpent-like, twisting, wriggling, straining. She finally let go of the buzzing apparatus (which rolled off onto the floor and abruptly stopped), and she turned and twined her arms around Cindy's waist, never taking her face away from the soft fleshy pillow of her chest. Cindy simply held her, feeling the girl's body relax and settle into an exhausted slumber.

Cindy tried to think about this. She probably ought to do something. But then again ... maybe not. She pulled the naked body of her friend closer, snuggling into her. And in another minute, she was asleep herself.

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers