Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

"Hey," the blonde said, walking along. "Do you guys have any blow? You know ... just something to take the edge off?"

Bonnie groaned. "No, we don't have any blow."

"In a place like THIS? What? You can't afford it?"

"We don't have any blow!"

"Alright! Sheesh! What a grouch!"

At the top of the stairs, Bonnie pointed. "Third door on your left. The costume is on the bed. I'll come and get you in forty-five minutes. And your friend had better show up soon!"

"She'll be here. Don't get your shorts in a bunch!" The girl disappeared into one of the spare bedrooms.

Bonnie turned to Cindy. "Listen, baby sister ... I know you're curious about what's going on here. It's a really bizarre plan that Mom thought up ... and I just sort of went along with it because ... well, because I didn't have anything else to do tonight, I guess. But my one and only stipulation was that YOU were not to get involved. Mom agreed, and so that's that. I promise I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. I'll tell you everything, scout's honor. You okay with that?"

Cindy reached out and took her hand. "Sure, whatever you say. I hope you have fun tonight."

Bonnie gave her a thin grin, then turned and walked down the hall to her own room. Cindy sighed. She carried her load of laundry to the maid's closet and deposited it for tomorrow's chores, then went to her room, stripped, put on her robe and sat down to read. An hour later, she heard a car on the driveway and went to her window to see what the commotion was. Three guys, each of them dressed like Robin Hood, were getting out of a sleek Mercedes sports car, laughing, yelling at one another. It looked like it was going to be quite a night, she decided, and she honestly hoped Bonnie would have a good time. She was on her way back to her chair when Stepmother rushed in, a look of panic in her eyes.

"Cindy! You've GOT to help me! Can you? Please?"

"Of course, Stepmother. I'll do anything you want! What's the matter?"

"One of the girls didn't show up! It's VITAL that there be another girl at the party! Can you? Can you, please?"

Cindy looked uncertain. "Bonnie said I wasn't supposed to attend. Is it okay with her?"

"I'm sure she'll understand. There simply is no other way to make it work! We're out of time! Come with me! Hurry!" The woman literally ran out of the room and down the hall toward the other wing of the building. Cindy didn't wait to change. Still wearing the robe, she sprinted after her. They wound up in the spare bedroom the blonde had used to change. Spread out on the bed was a harem girl's outfit: pants of gauzy, see-through material that was only slightly more translucent at the crotch, and a top that was little more than a sequined bra, also made of a flimsy material that would leave very little to the imagination.

"Hurry!" Stepmother pleaded. Cindy unfastened the belt of her robe and shucked it off, letting it fall to the floor. Stepmother gasped. "When did you do THAT?" she asked, pointing toward the girl's nether region.

Cindy blushed. "A month ago. Bonnie helped me. We did it again last week." She picked up the pants, which were obviously meant to be worn without panties, and began pulling them on.

"Sisters," Stepmother muttered. She shook her head and stepped back to observe the girl getting dressed. "My gosh, Cindy, what's happened to the pudgy little girl who came here four months ago?" she queried wonderingly.

Cindy blushed and started working on the top. "Oh, Stepmother! This is NEVER going to fit!"

The woman hurried to her and groaned. "It was done with a special fitting for the other girl. Oh! We've got to make up at least three inches before we can get it on you. Wait right here!" and she rushed out, only to return thirty seconds later with a couple safety pins and a piece of satin ribbon that didn't even come close to matching the garment's color. She struggled with it behind Cindy's back. "There!" she said at last. "I don't know how long it's going to hold. Try not to breathe!"

There were no shoes to the costume. The final phase was a mask which was so elaborate that Cindy had to sit in a chair while Stepmother worked for two full minutes getting it on. Cindy's hair stuck into the back of the affair, hiding it completely, and then the mask came over the top of her head and covered her face down to her nose. It latched on either side, so that nothing would allow it to come off without first working to release the latches, and then unwinding it from her face, head and hair. Cindy looked at the finished product in the mirror. It was an owl mask, replete with colored feathers, and it covered the top of her face and head so completely that there was absolutely nothing that gave any clue as to her identity. The final step was the application of bright red lipstick.

"You are to leave the mask on at all times. Understand? Now, hurry!" Stepmother urged, leading her out of the room and down the stairway. At the door to the library, she paused. "Stay here!" she ordered in a harsh whisper, and she ran in the direction of the kitchen and returned with two glasses of pink liquid. "Drink this! Hurry!" she urged, thrusting a glass into Cindy's hand. She didn't hesitate. She drank two gulps, paused to accustom herself to the harsh taste, and then took two more swallows, finishing it. It left her gasping a little. "Good girl!" Stepmother said, beaming. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Stepmother."

"Good. Now, do exactly as you are told. Men will touch you. Allow it. Men will want to have sex with you. Do whatever they want. Understand?"

"Sex?"

"I'd better prepare you," the woman declared solemnly, and in one smooth motion, she pulled something out of her sweater pocket and held it up in front of the girl.

"Oh my," Cindy said softly, staring at the dangling crystal.

"Relax, my little pet. Relax for me, and stare into the crystal. See only the crystal. Hear only my voice. Relax ... submit ... surrender ... obey ... obey ... obey. Say it, Cindy."

"Obey," Cindy muttered in a faraway voice.

"Good girl. You are feeling very good now, because I put something in your drink. You will be relaxed tonight. You know that you are going to have sex with each of the men in that room, but you accept that. You will do that. You will do whatever anybody tells you. You will obey."

"Obey."

"Good girl. And now, wake up!" and Stepmother snapped her fingers.

"Oh my," Cindy said, blinking.

"Here! This is your second drink. The other girls have already finished theirs. Sip it slowly, but finish it, alright?"

"Yes, Stepmother. I won't let you down. I promise."

"Good girl. Now, in you go!"

Stepmother opened the door, and suddenly Cindy was in the room. She staggered a little, and only just kept from spilling her drink. The others hadn't noticed her yet, and kept talking animatedly at the other side of the room in front of a roaring fire in the fireplace. The three Robin Hoods were there, and Cindy now saw that they were of three distinctly different sizes, ranging from about five-feet six-inches, to well over six feet in height. The tallest one was lanky. The shortest one muscular. All wore masks that covered their faces very effectively, like her own, and she couldn't even discern their hair color.

The two women in the room were dressed exactly like she was herself; the same diaphanous pants, the same skimpy top, the same owl mask that hid their identities completely. At last, one of the girls saw her and broke away from the group, coming toward her rapidly. "It is about-fucking-time you showed up, slut!" the sexy owl said. "What in the name of almighty hell kept you?"

"Bonnie?" Cindy asked meekly.

"Cindy?! What the fuck are YOU doing here?" She put her hand to her head. "Oh, no. You are NOT getting involved in this! That was my ONLY condition! She PROMISED me, damn it!"

"The other gal didn't show," Cindy explained in hushed tones.

"I don't give a flying fuck!" Bonnie hissed. "I'll call the whole damn thing off! I am NOT getting my little sister involved with ...."

"Tina!" the other sexy owl cried, walking up to them. "I thought you were going to Aspen with that fashion photographer! What made you change your mind?"

"I ... um ...." Cindy stuttered.

"Hey, Tina, you got any blow? These tightwads got nothing! I mean, what kind of party IS this, anyway?"

Bonnie took Cindy's drink out of her hand and gave it to the other girl. "Here."

"Oh, gee ... thanks! This is some kind of great shit! I don't know what's in it, but ... say, Tina, did you get your breasts done? You are NEVER going to get fashion work with gazoombas like THAT!"

"I ... uh ...."

"Wheeee!" the girl shrieked. She had just been grabbed around her bare waist by the mid-sized Robin Hood and spun back toward the fireplace.

"Hey girls! Come on back and join the party! We're just getting started!" the guy slurred.

Bonnie spoke up: "Um ... could you give us a minute, Robin ... you big stud? We girl owls have to ... uh ... powder our beaks."

The guy guffawed and dragged the other owl back into the fray. She was gulping down the contents of Cindy's glass.

"Aw, fuck, Cindy. I can't believe you let yourself get roped into this," Bonnie moaned.

"What's happening?" asked Cindy. "What's this all about?"

"These three bozos are the 'Three Musketeers.' Ever hear of them?"

"No. And the Musketeers were French. Robin Hood is English," Cindy commented.

"Shit, girl! Where do you come up with this stuff?"

"Um ...."

"The 'Three Musketeers' are the most eligible bachelors in Louisville. Each of them is filthy rich, they all went to the same high school, they all went to the same college, yada yada yada. One is the son of the owner of the largest thoroughbred stables in the whole metropolitan area. One is the son of the biggest coal mining mogul in the state. And one is none other than The Prince, himself."

"Prince?"

"Have you ever heard of 'The King of Carpets?'" Bonnie asked.

"The guy on all the TV commercials?"

"Yep. The largest flooring manufacturing and sales outfit in the Ohio Valley. Well, one of those goons is his son. Believe it or not, 'The King' actually called his son 'Prince.' Of course, the old man croaked last year, leaving Princey Boy with a gaboodle of money." She paused and shook her head. "Anyway, dear old Mommy got the idea of having them all come here for an orgy."

"Orgy?"

"Sex, baby sister. The three of them are going to have sex with the three of us. That's the hypothesis, anyway. Mommy Dearest's plan, of course, goes a step further. In Mom's deepest, darkest fantasy, one of them becomes so enamored with little old ME; then he pursues me, weds me, and sets me up financially for life! Get it?"

"Bonnie," Cindy groaned. "You don't even LIKE men!"

Bonnie's shoulders slumped. "Cindy, if I can't have Juno, it simply doesn't matter anymore." She shrugged. "Guys. Gals. There's no difference without her. My one true love is lost and gone forever." She paused. "Sorry, I'm a rambling here. Mom spiked the punch."

Cindy reached out and put her arm around her friend's waist. "I'm feeling a little funny myself."

"One was enough for me," Bonnie explained, hugging her back. "I gave my second one to the Blonde Bimbo, too." Cindy giggled in response. "Okay, baby sister," Bonnie sighed. "I tried. I failed. So ... welcome to your first orgy. Try not to fuck it up." She brightened. "Hey! I made a joke!"

Cindy came to think of the Three Robin Musketeer Hoods as: Small, Medium and Large. Since she didn't have access to more intimate information ... at least not yet ... she based these descriptions on height only. Large, she decided, was dumb ... or at least, not very witty. Medium was loud, obnoxious, and clearly the leader of the group. She couldn't help but wonder if he was making up for some other inadequacy with his brash and condescending tone. And Small was quiet. Very quiet. He seemed out-of-place, nervous, ill-at-ease. She found herself feeling sorry for him.

The most embarrassing episode of the evening occurred early ... right after Cindy had joined the group. Medium was all over her almost immediately, touching, petting, feeling. She simply smiled and tolerated it, just as Stepmother had said she should, though the harem girl who was Bonnie seemed decidedly ill-at-ease and wanted secretly to play mother-hen. Eventually, he tired of Cindy's non-responsiveness, though, and turned his attention to the girl Bonnie had dubbed 'The Blonde Bimbo,' who was now feeling no pain whatever. They all stood around watching as Medium told yet another fantastic story of daring and chivalry while simultaneously feeling up his new sex interest; when suddenly, Large brazenly stuck his hand down the back of Cindy's pants and squeezed her ass. Cindy jumped and squealed, her breasts bouncing due to the sudden movement, and both of the safety pins holding her top together let go simultaneously, so that bra, ribbon and pins scattered under extreme pressure, freeing her large breasts for all to see.

A cheer went up from a couple of the guys, and while Cindy was busy looking for the various parts of her makeshift top, they quickly decided to get the party moving at a faster pace by demanding that the other two girls ease the discomfort of the third by voluntarily removing THEIR tops, as well. This suggestion was finally put to a vote, but since the Blonde Bimbo had (in a fit of drunken revelry) already removed hers, the act of voting was moot. Cindy stopped struggling with the too-small garment, and Bonnie reluctantly removed hers as well. Medium and Large were really getting into the feel of the evening now. Cindy found her waist surrounded by Tall's strong arm, and he absent-mindedly traced a finger across her breasts as he recounted an episode that had occurred during a fishing trip the previous week. Medium was beginning to get very confidential with the Bimbo, who was giggling almost uncontrollably now. Small had wandered off to the other side of the room by himself.

"Hey, Big Boy," Bonnie said, somehow insinuating herself between Large and Cindy. "Why don't you tell ME about that fishing trip. I LOVE fishing!"

The tall Robin kept looking from Cindy's breasts to Bonnie's. Physically, he had made his choice ... but this new, slender woman would at least listen to his story, he finally realized ... and so he switched allegiances and set Cindy free. "Thank you," Cindy mouthed silently to Bonnie, and she quietly backed off from the pair and wandered over to where Small stood alone.

"You don't seem to be as enthusiastic as your buddies," Cindy said.

He shrugged. "I always thought this was a bad idea," he complained in a low voice. "I'm sorry if I'm being a party-pooper, but I really get tired of apologizing for those screwballs. They act without thinking, sometimes. Most of the time, actually." He shook his head as if to clear it. "I wish I hadn't taken that damned drink. It had something in it!"

"I know what you mean," Cindy replied. "I feel funny, too. I gave my second drink her." She pointed.

"Well, THAT explains a lot," he said, glancing at the masked girl making out with Medium. She could hardly stand on her own, and she was pressing her body against his with obvious passion. "I think they gave us guys a little something extra," Cindy's companion complained, blushing while he adjusted his trousers. "The number one party drug in the world now is Viagra or one of those other drugs like it."

Cindy smiled. "I'm sorry about speeding things along," she told him. "I really didn't mean for that to happen. This outfit wasn't designed for me, and it's way too small. I'm just sort of a stand-in."

He regarded her with a lot more interest now. "You're a stand-in for an orgy?" he asked. "What made you do that?"

She blushed. "I'm helping out a friend. The truth is, I'd do just about anything for her." She paused. "You ought to know about that ... being a Musketeer, and all. Or a Robin Hood, as the case might be."

"The idiots couldn't even get it straight between French heroes and British," he complained. "They STILL don't get it!"

Cindy swept her hand toward the bookshelves. "I'm sure we'll find Alexander Dumas here somewhere," she said smiling. "AND various British authors who wrote about the Locksley's. Maybe we could explain it to them." She looked across the room at the others. "But on second thought, maybe they all have something else on their minds right now."

He was giving her his entire attention, now. "You know, for a stand-in orgy harem girl, you are VERY interesting." He kept trying to peer only at her covered face, but his eyes were naturally drawn to her tits.

She felt like covering herself with her hands, but she forced herself to just stand there, letting him feast his eyes on her flesh, and she tried to think of something to say. "Um ... I've never understood why the books on this side of the room are all the same ... all LOOK the same, I mean ... while the books on the other side all look normal."

He laughed. "Those over there are all modern firsts ... first editions, I mean. I could show you how to identify most of them, if you want."

"They're all well cared for," Cindy remarked. "They all have plastic protectors around their slipcovers."

"Slipcovers are for furniture, my dear. Books have dust jackets. And, believe it or not, the dust jacket is often the most valuable part of the book ... at least as far as collectability is concerned." He shifted his attention back to the leather-bound volumes nearest them. "These books over here are part of an old collection. Back in the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries, bookstores were very different than they are today. Literacy rates were very low. Books were either made for schools, for churches ... or for the rich. If you wanted a new book, you went to a bindery. Printers would print the book ... the interior of the book, I mean ... and a book binder would bind it. If a wealthy family used the same binder, then it was easy to acquire a library where all the books were identically bound. Make sense?"

Cindy smiled. "You're a bibliophile!"

He seemed to be contemplating her. "Would you like to ... uh ... go somewhere else and just ... talk?" he asked.

"Sure!"

But alas, that was the instant that a yell went up from the other side of the room. "Hey Robin Hood, you ugly fuck! It's time! Grab that wench and get your butt over here! Now!"

Small sighed. "I wish we didn't have to do this. I'd rather get to know you," he said, almost ruefully. He extended his hand to her, and she took it in her own, letting him lead her back to the other four participants. Once there, Medium took off his hat and put something in it, then held it out toward the Bimbo. It soon became obvious that she couldn't even focus her eyes on it, let alone figure out that she was meant to pick anything out of it. Medium sighed and held the hat out to Cindy, instead. She reached in a picked something. It was a red feather.

"You are most certainly a lucky girl," Medium declared. He motioned toward his hat, and Cindy saw that it had a red feather in its band. Looking around, she realized that each had a different colored feather. Bonnie picked a green feather, meaning that she would be with the Small Robin. Large quickly went to the tipsy Bimbo and gently led her over to the sofa at one side of the room. "Madam," Medium declared gallantly, extending his hand to Cindy. She took a deep breath, put her own hand in his, and followed him out the door and down the hall into the sitting room. Before entering, she looked back and saw Small and Bonnie going into the den.

As soon as she was alone with him the guy grabbed her, pulled her body against his own, and kissed her ... not an easy task, considering that each was wearing a mask that extended over the wearer's nose. Then, the mask-nose poked her sensitive breast, making her cry out, before he finally got his sucking mouth over her right nipple. He clamped his teeth over the erect bud, making her jump and squirm. He was being very rough, pawing her, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples hard, running his palms down her sides, around her back to her ass and grasping it roughly. He fiddled for a long fifteen seconds with the catch at the back of her costume pants before becoming overly anxious, grasping the thin waistband and ripping the garment asunder, making her issue a scared little scream.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers