Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers

This only seemed to turn him on more. He dragged her to one of the couches and flung her down on it, where she couldn't help trying to cover herself with her hands. Even Pablo, as rough as he was sometimes, was nothing like this. This man didn't just want sex. He wanted the power of taking someone weaker than himself. It was Cindy's first experience in the realm of sadism, and she had absolutely no idea what was happening to her.

With little effort, he grasped her around the waist and flipped her over, then grabbed her thighs and dragged her backwards, draping her over the arm of the sofa. He stood behind her and pulled her legs far apart, then on a whim, he hit her ... hit her hard with his open palm across her ass, making her shriek. Tears were streaming down her cheeks now. He slapped her again, then again and again, and finally stood behind her, fiddled with his pants for a few seconds, lined himself up and thrust hard into her open pussy. She screamed again, and in response, he laughed, leaned back and slapped her quivering buttocks three more times in rapid succession. Finally, he paused in this act of brutality, and he set up a rhythm, pumping hard into her. Cindy felt him fill her, but nothing else. She just prayed for it to be over ... and then, her prayers were answered. He stiffened, shouted a curse, pushed as far into her as he could, and began to shiver. Cindy didn't feel it happening inside her ... with Daddy and Pablo, she could feel their lurching cocks ... their squirting cum. But with this guy ... nothing.

He breathed a ragged sigh and pulled out of her, panting, then he busied himself with his pants, pulling them up and fiddling with the buttons. Cindy crawled forward, away from him, crying. She curled up into a ball in the center of the couch and lay there, watching him, the way a trapped mouse watches a snake. He grinned at her. "Well, that's the best YOU are going to get tonight, Sweetie!" he declared. "Do me a favor; don't tell my friends how much better I am than they are. I don't want them to get a complex or anything." And he walked to the door, opened it and was gone.

She didn't know what to do ... didn't know what to think. She just lay on her side, hugging herself. She closed her eyes and tried to stop the tears, shivering. She stayed that way for a long, long time. Then finally, slowly, she became aware that she was no longer alone in the room, and she opened her eyes again and saw a man standing right in front of her. Without conscious thought, she sprang upright, sitting in the center of the couch, and she drew her legs up against her and clutched her knees with her arms, watching him. At long last, she became aware that the man in front of her was the smallest of the trio ... the one she liked ... the one who talked about books. Their eyes met, and it was as if a massive emotional wave washed over her. She trusted this man. Somehow, she instinctively KNEW that he would be gentle with her ... would respect her ... would protect her. She leaped up and threw herself at him, standing on tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing the whole of her naked body against him.

"What did he do to you?" he hissed in her ear.

"It doesn't matter," she whispered. "Hold me! Oh, please hold me!"

His arms were around her then, and they were strong and soothing and infinitely reassuring. She felt at home. This is where I belong, she thought. I was born to be held in these arms. She was aware that he was suppressing deep inner feelings, shaking slightly, clutching her nakedness to himself. She was very conscious of the hardness pressing against her lower belly.

"Would you think me terrible if I told you that I need you?" she asked softly. "Will you take me? Please?"

"Tell me what he did to you," he urged.

"No ... please don't make me tell. I just want to be yours now. I'll do whatever you want. I need to feel what it's like to please you. Please?"

He grasped her around the waist with his hands and lifted her, swinging her body to the side, scooping her into his arms, gently depositing her back onto the couch. He stood and stripped out of his clothing, slowly, purposefully, until he was as naked as she. Only the masks remained. He settled himself atop her, pressing his body into hers, feeling her luscious breasts flatten against his chest, feeling her legs spread wide, so that his cock lay against the smoothness of her vaginal lips. His mouth sought hers, and they kissed tenderly, gently, warmly, fervently, urgently, desperately. His cock lurched against her, straining. She began rotating her hips, trying to find the stiff invader and bring it home inside her. Somehow, it happened, and he was pressing, pressing, further, deeper. She gasped and clutched him with her arms, her legs moving up now, encircling his hips, her heels urging his buttocks to push forward, ever forward.

They were together now. Firmly together. Wonderfully together. It was as if their bodies had fused. "Do you ... do you feel that?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Oh, yes," she answered, straining upward to meet him. "Oh, my darling, yes."

He began thrusting, slowly, purposefully, endlessly, and each time their bodies met, they were as one. Her orgasm came from nowhere, shocking them both. It crashed over her, and she clenched every muscle in her body, her fingers digging into his back, her heels bringing him as deeply inside her as was physically possible, her toes curling, her vaginal walls grasping him, milking him. He strained his head upward and roared his lust at the ceiling, his passion throbbing and gushing into her body's core. And then he collapsed atop her, gasping, nestling her.

"I ... I don't know what just happened," he told her quietly. "Whatever it was ... it's never happened before. Never before now."

"Yes," she told him gently.

"What ... what are we going to do about it?"

"I don't know," Cindy replied, so softly he could barely hear.

The door opened. "Hey dude! Time to switch!" The tallest of the three Robins stood there, lanky, naked except for his mask. His cock was flaccid.

"Listen, man," her lover said, annoyed. "Give us a few minutes here, will you?"

The other man approached. "Nothing doing, dude. Time's up. Get your wick out of that hole and give me a shot, will you? Your next assignment is back in the library. If she doesn't wake up, do her anyway. She's a nice piece."

The man atop her looked down into her eyes helplessly. "Listen ... I ... I ... um ...."

"Go," she told him softly. "And, thank you."

He got up, picked up his clothes, looked at her longingly, and left. He didn't bother getting dressed again.

"Okay, little lassie," the tall guy said, sitting down hard next to her. She sat up, waiting to see what he intended to have her do. "I hope you're ready for a food gucking!" he exclaimed. He blinked and thought for a moment. "A goof rucking." He frowned. Then he leaned his head back against the back of the couch and started snoring.

Cindy sat looking at him for a very long time, then she stood up, collected the shredded costume pants and went to the door. The hallway was empty. Nude, she tiptoed to the foyer, up the stairs, down the hall and into her room. It took a few minutes to finally get the mask off. She crawled into her bed, and for the first time, she did not think about Stepmother's metronome. Her thoughts were on something else entirely.

Below, a man entered the sitting room and stared at his sleeping friend. Frantically, he searched all the other rooms in that wing of the mansion.

Somewhere in the quiet house, a clock stuck midnight.

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers