Hypnotic Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers

Gently I slipped one finger into her tightness and her body jumped. I did not move my finger in her ass but slid my thumb into her dripping cunt. Linda had never felt both of her holes filled at the same time. I pumped my thumb gently into her pussy as her spread thighs began to shake. I eased my finger from her ass and then slid my tongue back in. Her body began to buck as my thumb fucked her tight pussy and my tongue probed her tight asshole. As her tight ring relaxed I was able to press more of my tongue into her sweet ass. Then once again, I slid my finger back into her asshole. She did not squirm away as I gently probed her ass with my finger.

Easing it once again from her ass, I went back to licking and probing with my tongue. My thumb continued to pump into her dripping pussy and then lifting my face from her spread ass, I pressed my cum-coated thumb against her open asshole. She did not resist as I inserted my thumb into her ass. I pressed it all the way in as she gasped. Leaving it embedded in her beautiful ass, I stood up and pressed the tip of my ramrod into her wet pussy. Linda gasped as she felt my cock invade her hungry pussy. I felt her powerful inner muscles clamp down around my cock as my thumb remained all the way in her ass. Linda was overwhelmed at the sensation of having both of her holes filled at the same time.

Slowly I began to fuck into her warm, wet pussy as my thumb remained deep in her ass. As her body began to respond and she pressed her ass backwards to meet my thrusts, I began to move my thumb in her bowels. The twin assault on her sex was overwhelming her and her beautiful body began to buck wildly. Linda's grunts slowly changed to moans as her body succumbed to the double fucking. When I felt her ass was loose enough, I slid my cock out of her quim and pulled my thumb out of her asshole.

Placing my hands on her firm asscheeks, I pressed them apart and then slid my cum-drenched cock through the crack of her magnificent ass. I slid it all along the length of her crack and then wedged the tip against her exposed hole. Pressing forward, I eased my way into her very tight asshole.

"Aaahhhhh!" she groaned as my cock began to fill her beautiful ass. I slid in slowly until my balls touched her open pussy lips. I stood still in her body as her tight ass got accustomed to the largeness of my cock. Slowly I withdrew from her ass and could feel her tightness gripping my shaft. I reentered her body and began to slowly thrust my cock into her magnificent ass. I heard Linda moan as my cock filled her and then I began to fuck her. I felt her powerful muscles clamp down around my invading cock and she shoved her hips backwards to meet my thrusts.

Gripping her smooth hips, I pounded my cock into her tight asshole. My hands came around her hips and began to tease her clit as I ravaged her beautiful ass. Her muscles gripped my shaft with each penetration and I could feel my balls begin to boil. I thrust deep into her body and as she clamped down tightly, I shot my load deep into her bowels. Linda felt the power of my cum as it sprayed into her ass and she gasped as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her beautiful body. She then collapsed onto the mattress. I leaned over her body and slid my hands under her chest and teased her panting tits as I nibbled on her neck.

After several minutes I withdrew from her ass and then pulling on her hips, I pulled her body back until she sat down in the chair that I'd used before. Her legs were still spread wide apart and her wrists were still bound to the footboard of the bed. I came around in front of her and straddled her bound wrists. Linda could see what I was about to do and she knew that she was powerless to stop it. I leaned against the footboard of the bed and slipping my hand around the back of her neck I pulled her face to my spent cock. She opened her mouth and I moaned as I felt her warm lips wrap around the head of my cock. Linda sucked as I pressed more and more of my shaft into her talented mouth.

Linda sucked on me for several minutes and then I withdrew my cock from between her lips. I stepped off of her arms and then unclipped her ankles from the wooden pole. I helped Linda to stand up and she shook her legs to ease the cramps in her thigh muscles. I removed her blindfold and gag and then I opened the handcuff on one of her wrists. Quickly, I slid her teddy off of her arm and then taking hold of her wrist again I pulled it behind her back and closed the handcuff once again around her slender wrist. Linda totally stood naked before me, her wrists bound behind her and cum oozing out from between her tender thighs.

"Let's go." I said and Linda turned pale.

"Go? Where?" she blurted out.

"We're going to my house." I said.

"Like this?" she asked in astonishment.

"Yes, like this." I said as I took her by her upper arm and walked her through the house to the kitchen. I opened the door to the garage and turned off the light. As I opened the garage door, Linda looked out and realized it was dark. She glanced up at the clock and saw that it was almost 1:00 in the morning. She knew that no one in the neighborhood would be up at this hour and she relaxed a bit. She then realized that I was also naked. As I moved her into the garage, the cool night air hit her moist pussy and she could feel just how wet she really was. She had no idea what awaited her at my house and the thought excited her.


To be continued....

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers
12