Hypnotic Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 11:30 like I promised I made my way into moms bedroom. Of course I checked on Sally first and indeed she was sleeping like a log. "I thought you would be tired." I wispered to her. Like she could actually hear me. So then I made my way into my mothers bedroom. "Mom are you still awake?" of course she was. heck she was naked waiting for me. Apparently mastibating because she was very wet and I just entered the room.

"Hi big boy. I was just warming up for our big night." she said in the most sexual hoarse way I could imagine.

"Great then. Now we don't have to go through any steps for warming up we can just go at it."

"I would have it no other way son." I just can't beilive I even thought about not doing this. I had the time of my life last night and I plan to continue on like this every night. I thought as I stripped naked and crawed into her bed.

I began at her tits. I started to grope them. Moving my hands all over them. It turned me on so much to look and feel them and she is in heaven the way I touch them. Quickly the massage turned into me sucking and licking them. "OOOOOO yes son thats it OOOHHH. Yes lick your mothers tits boy YES YES lick your hot mothers big hooters. AH that feels so good." she moaned as I sucked away at her astounding perfect breasts. "Ah ok ok ok enough I need you inside me again." I didn't even think twice as I mounted her and plunged inside her heavenly hole.

"AH son yes your so big! ! You feel so incredible inside me! ! It's been so long ohhhhh! ! "

"Thank you. AAAHH! ! Your pussy is so incredibly wet, OOHH and so tight uugghhh! ! I don't know how I could make it without you! ! ! ! ! " I blasted before finally firing into my mother again."Wow mom you were even better than last night." i mentioned as I became limp inside her.

"O thank you son. I loved it too. So now do you want to do a tit fuck?"

"Would I ever! " I said but before I could move something horrible happend.

"I heard noices is everything alright?" Sally said as she entered the room. HOLY SHIT SAL WALKED IN ON US! ! !

"AAHH O My God! ! ! What are you two doing! ! You can't! ! Were a family it's incest it's wrong! ! ! How could you?! Why would you?! AAAHHH! ! " she screamed like a maniac. Obviously upset by us. Thinking quickly I pulled myself out of mom (Unfortunately) and looked directly into my sisters eyes. Quickly and as well as I could I put her under. Then it was mom. Relising if she kept stareing at her daughter in a trance after her display of insaneity towards incest she would be very suspicious I put mom under again to gareentee a good outcome. Think think think ok now what. Well I already fucked my own mother so it's not that bad now to fuck my own sister.

"Sally you are now in my control and you will do whatever I please is that understood?"

"Yes....Billy..." she mumbled weekly.

"Strip naked." I commanded.

"Yes Bill" she mumbled as she began to strip. I looked over her body. Her tits her smaller than moms but she had better curves and a tight virgin pussy.

"Suck my dick Sally."

"Yes billy.." she said faintly as she got on her knees and began to suck my member. She didn't use her tounge as perfectly as mom did but she bobbed up and down better as well as her mouth being warmer and weter than mom.

"AAHHH thats very good sis. UUGGH ahh im going to cum soon! ! " I shouted as I bursted into her mouth. I knew I only came so fast because I had already fucked mom but still she was good. Then I commanded "Lie on your back and spread you legs im going to take your virginity."

"Yes." was all she could apply as I shoved my hard wet member into her tight pussy.

"AAAAHHH sis damn you so TIGHT! ! ! OOOOO Boy thats nice! ! " I cried as I rode my sisters hot pussy. Within moments I came inside her shooting my load deep inside her no longer virgin pussy. Then I noticed my mother was still standing there in a trance. Then my most perverted side came out of me.

"Mom I want you to go down on Sally, Kiss her pasinately, massage and suck her breasts, then lick her pussy untill she comes! "

"Yes Billy. As you wish." O my god this is going to be awesome I thought as mom walked over to Sal and passinately kiss her right on the lips.They stayed in a lip lock for several dick hardening minutes before mom finally started to massage and suck her tits.If I didn't know better I would say they both did this before. They were perfect! ! The way mother sucked and touched her breasts and the way sis fingered mom even without my permission. The command was really just to have passionate lesbian sex and they did so. I just sat there mastibateing as Sally becan to suck moms boobs. Soon enough mom finally laid Sally down and began licking her pussy. That was all I needed as I came over both of them. They still continued like I didn't squirt but they just look slutier all wet from my load.Soon enough they both reached orgasm at around the same time. Mother and daughter eh? It was then when I decided to wake them for more passionet sex.

"Sally you will find nothing wrong with incest. Fucking me was the best thing that ever happend to you and you have no regrets. You find lesbianism a very high turn on. No boy other than me turns you on anymore just lesbians. But you will find fucking me better than any girl. Also when im not around you will oftenly have sex with mom. She will be the biggest lesbian turn on for you and remember very oftenly when im not around you will have sex with mom but you will also do so under my supervision. Is this all clear to you?"

"Yes Billy........I..understand you." Now for mom.

"Mom as for you the same thing applies. You find lesbianism great espesially with your daughter but im you ultimate turn on is that clear?"

"Yes Billy......I will obey." Now for a few extras.

"Now from now on you will never where clothes around the house. To get the mail or answer the door you will use a robe and robe only nothing underneath. When you see any of us naked you will be extremly turned on and on very rare or seroius situations only you will not fuck. Also we will fuck every night and we will always sleep in this bedroom. Do you understand my new policys?"

"Yes Billy we understand and obey you." They said in unision. That was a huge turn on.

"Ok then when I count to three you will wake up and the rules will come into effect and we will continue fucking. 1....2...3! ! ! ! " I shouted as their eyes came to life.

"Wow Bill that was amazing. You felt so amazing inside me! " she beamed then turned around to mom. "And mom you showed me how great lesbianism is thank you."

"My pleasure honey." Mom said again in that amazingly horny and horse voice that always gets me hard.

"Hey girls were not done yet. How about a double blow job! ! ! "

"That sounds amazing billy! "

"It is hon. Ok Sal you stay on the left we'll both suck and lick his cock." thats the last thing she said before puting her mouth around her part of my dick. Wow they were together amazing. Moms lack of bobbing was replaced by Sallys expertise and Sals lack of touge was replaced by moms stunning touge.

"OOO Mom OOO SIS yes! ! This is amazing aaaahhhhhh! ! Your a great team keep that up keep that up UUUGGHHH AAAAHHHH! ! " I screamed blasting equily into both their mouths. It was quick because of the hardcore from before but enough to be unbeilivably pleasureable. I looked up and noticed they both swallowed all my cum! Amazing not a drop was left. "I need a break why don't you two go at it again."

"O Bill I was hoping you'd say that." Sally said as her mouth was united with moms. Indeed they kissed for a good five minutes. Thats good for one lesbo kiss. Then they started rubbing and sucking each others breasts. I was in heaven. I could not have had a better night. Soon enough they mounted into the holy 69 position! ! !

"O Sally O O Sally yes! Thats how you lick a pussy girl yes! ! ! I know you love my pussy so go ahead and have all you want! ! " She said as she started licking her own daughters. Then Sal was moaning.

'O Mom YES YES YES! ! ! You are incredible! ! Are you sure I was your first lesbo experiance?! ! HHHMMMM I love you mom I love you so so much AAHHH! ! ! ! ! ! " she screamed as she exploded into moms face covering it in cum. Unfortunatly I didn't come yet.

"AAWW look dear Bills still hard." She said as she mounted my cock and started to ride. I was totally worn out but I managed to release what I had left deep into mom.

"O guys im worn out. Lets all just sleep now."

"Ok. It is true we've been fucking for hours. Lets just cuddle up and sleep." My mother said.

"Ok. I'm tired too. Losing your virginity and haveing your first lesbian experiance can take a lot out of you." my sis said.As tired as she described.

"Amen to that. Come on lets get some sleep." I said as the three incest lovers cuddled together for the first time we all slept together. The first of many!

Hours upon hours later we all woke up. Naked and fulfilled and horney from our nakedness.

"Goodmorning guys." I said beginning to rub my mothers tits as we we all seemingly woke up simeltaniously.

"Morning Bill" mom said as we all got out of bed. We all looked at each other then. Stareing at everyone elses nakedness. My sister couldn't take it. She walked over to me and kissed me right on my lips and inserted her touge. We just kissed and played with each others sexes for a few minutes.Then my mom got involved.

They made my wake up complete with a double blow job! They seemed to have learned from each other from the last double blow job. Mom bobbed more and Sally used her touge more. I was in heaven! Eventually we stopped...momentaraly.

"Want a tit fuck son?" Mom asked hornely as ever wanting more of my dick.

"Sure get ready! " I said as I slipped my hard member into her tits. Boy her tits were perfect for this. "OOO Mom your tits are so soft. So heavey so perfect! " I screamed as she massaged my member with her two huge boobs. My sister, realizing she couldn't suck or lick my cock because the shaft is lost to the tits and my head lost to moms mouth she got in by licking the end of mothers tits and parts of my exposed cock! ! She was good at it too. Soon enough I blasted myself all over moms face! ! Then noticing Sally didn't get to much this morning I laid her on her back and fucked her.

"YES Billy yes! ! Thank you. Your dick is so big so hard.....AHHH so deep inside me OOHHH YES! ! ! " She screamed as I blasted my load inside her tight no longer virgin pussy. "O bro that was the best"

"I hoped it was. It was great for me too. Well it's late why don't we go downstairs and have breakfast?"

"Alright son" Mom answered. "I suppose we can stop fucking for a while."

So we went downstairs staying naked just like the command stated. We poured some cereal and tried to eat but soon enough (mabey 30 seconds) I could feel both moms and my sisters hands on my cock. Imediatly thinking fuck breakfist time for a fuck as we all ran back to the bedroom and started to fuck again. Quickly I laid mom on her back and started to fuck her in her hot pussy.

"Oh Son your so amazing. How much can you take before your cock runs out of sperm?" she asked as I unleashed myslelf into her.

"As much as I want." that was sort of a lie I do get sorta dry last night and had weaker orgasims at the end of the night but none the less I cept on fucking. Then Sal lied in front of mom and started to lick her pussy.

"Ohhhh Sally god your touge is great. How does mommies hot pussy juice taste sweetie? UUUGGHH thats it don't stop im going too........cum! ! ! ! " she screamed as she exploded all over her daughters face as I ended my mastibation session by squirting over both of them.

"Wow guys that was amazing! ! " Sally screamed with love and lust. "Can we do this every day and every night?" She asked hopfully.

"If you want to sis we can do this every day."

"I would love nothing more than that! ! " she screamed in pure joy.

EPOLOUGE:

The three of us fucked every day and every night very much like this. Some days I was lucky enough to get awaked by a double blow job. Beilive me there is no better wake up call. My sister Sally had her first outside lesbian experiance a few months later. One of her best friends turned out to be a lesbian too so they had a few fucks together but it slowed down a bit and they only fuck every month or so. She told us it wasn't as good as any of her lesbian experiances with mom but some were close. This again proved that the hypnotic commands I gave her were working.

Also we all spent all the time we were alone in the house naked. Oftenly after we see each other naked we fuck. My sister and mom had developed a very strong lesbian bond. Almost the same as their straight bond with me. One time after running a few minor errends I found them both upstairs in a 69 covered from each others cum from head to toe. They looked like they fucked all day. Naturaly I joined in aftwards. One time mom rented all of us a porno movie and we watched the whole thing mastibating naked together. After the film we went into a hardcore horney because of the movie fuck fest.

Life these days are perfect! I get sex everyday and if I want to all day, school is easy (sometimes I hypnotize the teachers but thats onother story) and I get good grades, and for some reason or onother bills to this house have dropped stunningly (wink wink). All in all my life is perfect like I said and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

12