Hypnotic Melodies Ch. 1

Story Info
Scientist begins research on female sexuality.
1.9k words
4.02
102.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azrof
Azrof
4 Followers

Melodies within moments, sights accompanied by sounds; the world we live in teaches us to react to things instinctually. Like Pavlov's Dogs, we have been taught to react to sex in a certain way. Whether you are male or female your body responds to certain images or phrases uncontrollably. Control was always an issue. Who or what was in control of everyone?

The thought plagued him, wracked him as no other issue had. Was there a way to understand people's sexual reactions; more than that, he wanted to understand women. As a student of psychology in a major university working on graduate level work, he was allowed certain leeway to do research. Funds and time could be allocated for him, which he had gladly procured with his teachers blessing.

Human sexuality was not a concept most psychologists spent real time working on, studying or documenting. He figured that if his research could prove his theories, could give insight into the way women sexually interacted with the world; he would revolutionize not only the field of human sexuality but the mass-market paperbacks as well.

With a fist full of college cash and a plane ticket to a seedier city than the one he lived, Eric Tanner began his study of women.

Eric waited until night fell near some of the more populace bars before he went out. Once night fell Eric put on a nice suit that his roommate had let him take on the trip and went to the nearest, busiest club possible; the Vault.

The Vault was a collage of lights and sounds, resplendent with velvet and backlights and the latest techno or rock music depending on the night. All of the women his college companions from the town had considered truly exciting went to the Vault. That was part of the reason he ventured there; only the most attractive women presumably would have recognition of the processes they went through during the sexual process, and if they didn't Eric intended to enlighten them.

The first night was a total bust. Eric went from woman to woman, dancing or alone, trying to explain his purpose only to be shooed away and told to keep his cheap pick-up lines at home. Many weren't even that nice.

Confused and dismayed Eric returned to his hotel and poured over the books he had considered worth enough to bring on the trip. Eyes, lips, nose then mouth, the physical bearing of the man mattered to women looking for one night stands, he read.

The next day he went shopping for new clothes, one that would reveal his musculature to its best perspective. Being a college student and feeling the constant pressure of looking the part, Eric had quickly given in to the workout bug and developed quite a physique though he rarely used that to his advantage. Now he would.

A wife-beater and loose dancing pants found their way on his not-so-pale skin that night. Despite that, he found himself lost amidst the techno beats and dances. What were those glow things people were waving around? Who knew finding someone would be this difficult?

Another day wasted. He went to his motel and promptly gave his best friend and roommate a call.

"Bro, it's not working. I'm trying everything…but the scene is just so different…they dance with these glow wand things and…" Eric's voice trailed off.

"And dance. Yes, it's called dancing you doofus. Now, listen here Eric, you want to get women to participate in a research experiment and, because of you're here-to-fore denied hormones you only want the most enticing looking women. You can't get a woman like that by going to a club."

"I can't?"

"Not the way you are. You have to have a catch, a pull, some way to get them interested in you and willing to reveal their innermost secrets. Think about what we learned and develop a catch, I'm sure you can…look, I have a date, since your worthless ass is finally outta da pad. Later bro." The phone clicked dead.

Eyes, lips nose and mouth, then the senses sight, smell, touch, sound and taste; how was he use this to his advantage?

People react to sound, he reasoned. But what sounds do women like? Intimidated by the scope of the research he realized he had to do, he turned to the one certain factor. His computer.

With a few deft keystrokes he maneuvered himself onto the Internet and onto a program that he could use to synthesize sounds.

He spent several days creating different sounds, making them into mp3 files and sending them to women he knew over the Internet as friends. Finally he stumbled onto something.

While doing some research on centers of the brain stimulated by sound at his University Website he found a single cord that stimulated the female sex centers incredibly. Latching onto his last hope he began recreating that sound.

It was a deep, rhythmic sound that was mostly inaudible. Not certain about reproducing the sound he made a small tape of it and went out to try his luck again.

-

"Hi, my name is Eric," smiling he reached out to shake the petite blonde's hand. She was tiny, perhaps a few inches over five feet with a figure to make men drool. Firm, round breasts and an ass held in a tight black leather dress that came to rest just beneath her sculpted calves with striking oceanic azure eyes made her quite possibly the most attractive women Eric had ever seen.

"Cassandra, Eric…but I can't talk, the guy on the other side of the bar already bought me a drink…" She was moving away, going towards the slender, almost effeminate man across the bar in the rear of the room.

No! Eric quickly and uncertainly flipped the tape on in his pocket, the volume as loud as it would go. He still couldn't hear it above the music and when she didn't immediately turn he was certain that his plan had failed.

She took two steps before the reaction was visible. Her hips started to undulate forward into the air as if she was dancing erotically and her thighs parted slightly. She took another step, obviously unaware of where the stimulation was coming from.

As she moved away her reaction came to a halt. Presumably intrigued by the stimulation, she turned around and moved back towards Eric.

Her tiny nipples, not quite visible within the fabric of her dress became immediately hard. Her lacquered, pink, fingernails began moving across the base of her breasts, kneading them. Her eyes showed only an oceanic desire that focused on Eric.

Eric turned the tape off. Her reaction stopped.

"Wha…what just happened? I don't know what you did, stud, but if you do it again you can have me." She purred, overwhelmed by the sexual potency of the sound. Then Eric felt a hand on his shoulder, followed by another hand on his inner thigh.

Understanding dawned slowly. He had played the tape within a crowded place. Every woman within six feet of him, something around four women, each quite attractive, was hypnotized just like Cassandra. Finally, study specimens!

-

Numbers were exchanged as well as addresses. Eric explained to each of the five women that he had to prepare for their arrival and begged for them to wait a day. They all had reluctantly agreed. Eric was amazed that they didn't react with jealousy; obviously pure desire was not a romantic entity, did not feel jealousy.

Eric spent the entire next day preparing for the evening. He went to every kink and science supply store in the town, augmenting the tools he brought with him. Nipple clamps, spreader bars, speculums, dildos, vibrators, rope and instructions on how to use it along with a video camera and plenty of tape were purchased from a store appropriately called, "You Won't Be Standing." At the science supply store he purchased some standard physical health test supplies; he already had the "pocket" version of a CAT scan at the hotel. The CAT scan was actually a helmet of scalp probes; it would determine when and how much blood was flowing to certain key areas of the brain.

Setting up his toys and tools took the rest of the evening; in fact he was positioning the last of the devices when he heard a knock at his door.

Opening his door, Eric was greeted to the most amazing, cock-teasing sight he had ever seen. There stood Cassandra, Erin, Beverly, Sarah and Samantha, almost nude on his doorstep!

Cassandra, the tiny knockout was wearing a short pink skirt and white tube top that barely covered her breasts.

Beverly was a much taller woman than Cassandra, easily just a few inches below six feet and older, easily twenty-eight to Cassandra's twenty. Beverly had a much more streamlined body. Short-cropped black hair barely reached her breasts, which were not overly large in Eric's esteem. Appropriately her hips were also quite slender. She was an athletic nymph wearing a skintight blue vinyl dress.

Sarah was the shortest of them all though for her size she packed quite a punch. Pert, large breasts and a firm ass with hair the color of chocolate, Sarah was perhaps the most generously endowed for her size. She was wearing, of all things, a schoolgirl outfit! Pleated green and blue plaid skirt with matching jacket and white undershirt and stockings, rounded out with casual black tennis shoes that somehow made the package feel right to Eric; she was the vision of youthful innocence.

Samantha was the only redhead of the group. The straight locks were lengthy, trailing down to her ass, cupping her pale, dust covered cheeks and nose as if to offer her face to the world. Her breasts and ass were firm, though smaller than Cassandra's, perhaps a large B-cup and her ass, which was revealed quite well in her skin tight blue jeans, appeared to be as firm as fruit. She wore a white shirt that proclaimed, "Look! Talk to my face!" across her breasts.

Eric eagerly ushered them all inside, where he had the music ready. As soon as they were all in the room Eric played the tape, carefully muted in the hopes that the quieter it was the less they would be affected.

As soon as the music hit their ears the girls reacted. Nipples grew erect, pressing against the fabric of whatever they wore and their eyes became dreamy. Intrigued Eric began asking each a series of questions. At first they didn't respond, they just sat on the bed and began rubbing themselves, squeezing their breasts and thighs together as if totally out of state with reality; as if all they knew was their lust.

Eric turned the music down even further. With the music at the most sublime hum, not even audible to him, he found that he could ask questions to which they would answer carelessly. Even the most intimate questions; they did not seem to care about anything but the state of mind inspired by the music.

From how many guy's they had fucked,

"10, 5, 8, 2, 15." Respectively in number, to how many orgasms they could have via a lover in a single night,

"3, 6, 10, 1-5 and never…" Were confessed without the bat of an eyelash.

Then he began asking them about how they felt when they were aroused and to recount other times that they had felt similar.

Cassandra told hers first.

Azrof
Azrof
4 Followers