Hypnotic Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up and kissed me again. Her head was on Bobby’s left breast. She then turned her head and licked Bobby’s nipple and laughed again. “She makes a heck of a pillow. I could get used to this. Why don’t I eat her out, then you fuck her while I sit on her face. Can you make her wake up when we are both in place?”

“Sure, it sounds like fun. If she freaks, I’ll have to put her right back.”

“Terrific, let’s do it.”

We both got up and Sam spread Bobby’s legs and slurped away at her cunt. I played with Sam’s ass while she licked. She had a wonderful ass. I was beginning to smell two slightly different odors. Bobby was reacting. Sam got up and sat facing me with her pussy on top of Bobby’s face. She was literally dripping on Bobby’s face.

I jammed into Bobby’s, now very wet, pussy. “Bobby, when I tell you, you will wake and lick Sam’s clitoris. Wake up.”

She woke up while I was pumping. I wasn’t sure what would happen. Much to my relief and Sam’s pleasure she started licking. I pumped and she moved her hips in unison to my pumping.

“Sam, sing out when you are close.”

“I’m holding on. You let me know when Bobby is close and we’ll all go over together.”

Bobby was close. I felt her vaginal walls pulsing on my cock. Suddenly, Bobby started to hum and I felt spasms on my prick. I gasped out, “now.” I unloaded into Bobby and Sam screamed, “I’m coming.” She collapsed into my arms as we were both on top of Bobby. She moved forward so Bobby’s head was now behind her ass. Sam was sitting on Bobby’s tits. A very cushioned seat. Sam exclaimed, in a breathless voice, “that was fun, we should do it again.”

“We heard a voice from the rear, “I agree.”

_______________________________________________

If you enjoyed this story, vote. Fives are appreciated.

12