I-10 Truck Stop

Story Info
I get satisfaction at a gloryhole.
2.3k words
4.53
54.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers

Hi there! My name is Cindy, and I wanted to tell you about something that happened to me recently. I guess I should start with a few details about myself. I'm 25 years old, 5" 5" tall, 36C -- 23 -- 36, and I weigh 110 pounds. I've been told that because of my small frame and narrow waist my tits look much bigger, but I've always felt they looked perfect for me. They are still as firm as when I was a teenager. I have rather small areolas, but my nipples are pretty, or at least I think so. I don't go to a gym, but I do run 4 miles at least three days a week, and I have one of those metabolisms that I seem to never gain weight no matter what I eat.

My boyfriend Roy broke up with me five months ago -- I still don't know why, we always had a great time together, and our sex life was very full -- I would even describe it as adventurous. While we never strayed from each other, we did enjoy occasionally watching each other flirt with someone in a bar, then afterwards it seemed the sex was so much hotter! All I know is one day Roy said we were over, and he was moving on -- that was the only explanation I got. It hit me really hard, and I haven't even thought about dating yet -- I guess I'm afraid of getting hurt again.

Judy, a friend at work, keeps offering to set me up with a friend, but I keep declining. "Thanks, I'm just not ready yet." I keep telling her. But, I will admit that after five months without sex, I seem to be constantly horny. We work together in a bookstore for the local college, and seeing all those young men in the prime of life doesn't help! One day, in a fit of frustration, seeing a particularly handsome young man, I told Judy "God, look at him. I could eat him alive!" When she looked at me funny, I blushed and admitted that after five months without Roy, I was going a little crazy, I was so horny. "Then go out with my friend. He's nice, and I know you will hit it off".

"No, I'm still not ready to commit myself to a relationship."

Judy pulled me aside where we couldn't be overheard, and whispered to me "If you really are that bad, I know the perfect place you need to go." I looked at her quizzically. "Go out to Bill's Truck Stop on I-10 and use the last stall on the end." WTF? I asked her what she meant, and all she replied was "You'll see", no matter how many times I pressed her to explain. I gave up trying to find out what she was talking about, and pretty much forgot about the conversation.

A couple weeks passed, and I didn't feel any better -- in fact, it felt like there was an itch in my pussy that just had to be scratched, preferably by a big dick! I was climbing the walls I was so horny. That night, I said "Fuck it", got into my car, and drove out to the highway. I pulled in to the parking lot of the truck stop, and just sat in my car watching the place. I'm not sure what I was expecting to see, but whatever I had imagined, it wasn't there. Everything was normal, cars and trucks filling up their tanks, and people going in to pay and buy things at the convenience store. For the life of me, I could not figure out what Judy had been talking about. She was probably at home laughing her ass off at my expense, thinking of me actually coming out here at all.

But, I was still horny, I was here, and she had said to go into the bathroom -- the last stall, she said. After fifteen minutes of watching I was feeling really silly sitting in my car, and wondered if I was attracting attention. It didn't seem like it, but I decided that I should go inside and maybe buy a soda at least. What could that hurt? Locking my car behind me, I went inside the store and looked around. It seemed like any other truck stop, and I saw a large sign pointing out the aisle to the restrooms, and advertising showers were available for the truck drivers to use for a fee. OK, I thought, let's go see what was going on, and I went down the aisle to the ladies room. There were a couple guys talking about semi's standing in the aisle holding towels, so I figured they were just waiting to take a shower. When I got into the ladies room, it was actually pretty small, with just four stalls, all of them empty. Feeling both silly and excited, I went down the line and looked into the last stall. It was just a toilet -- nothing else. I'm not sure if I was relieved or disappointed. Figuring I might as well pee while I was there, I went in, shut the door behind me, lowered my jeans and panties and sat down. What a disappointment -- I was going to give Judy such grief about this next time I saw her!

I saw the toilet paper roll hanger on the right side, and I also noticed that there was a perfectly round circle on the left side with wallboard behind it. I figured it was just a repair -- the holder must have been there originally and had to be moved for some reason. I wiped myself and flushed. Suddenly, I heard a slight noise, and noticed that the wallboard had been removed from behind the hole. Before I could react, a six inch semi-erect penis was pushed through from the other side! OMG! I had heard of this -- it was called a Gloryhole. There was a strange man on the other side wanting me to suck him off! My first reaction was to grab my panties and jeans up and run out of there, but I was frozen in my tracks. As I watched, the penis jumped a couple times as if beckoning me to touch it. To my amazement, I did just that -- I reached out my left hand and touched that strange cock. At my touch, it seemed to grow a little and I heard someone on the other side encouraging me on. I couldn't believe myself, but my pussy was getting wet just holding this cock. It seemed that the logical part of my brain was replaced by the baser part, and I bent over and started licking the cock from the base to the tip.

By the time I was ready to take it into my mouth, it had grown to a full eight inches in length and almost two inches wide -- this was the biggest dick I had ever seen, quite a bit bigger than Roy had been. It was rock hard, sticking straight out through the hole, and the purple veins stood out prominently -- there was even a small drop of pre-cum just leaking from the mushroom head. I used my tongue to lick it clean, aroused like never before by the taste and aroma. Waiting no longer, I took as much of that lovely piece of meat as I could into my hot mouth and proceeded to give the best blow job I knew how! The grunts and moans coming from the other side of the wall told me I was doing a great job, and encouraged me to continue. My tongue was swirling around his dick as I kept sucking, and I paid special attention to the underside where I knew most of the nerves were.

The man grunted the word "Deeper", and I tried my best to get all of that massive dick down my throat. I kept gagging and having to pull back, and strings of my saliva were dripping from my mouth and his dick as I kept up my attack. He started to pump his dick in and out of my mouth through the wall, and I reached down to finger my pussy and clit. God, did I need this! It wasn't much longer before I could sense him tense up, and soon a strong jet of cum hit the back of my throat, followed by several more. He grunted in pleasure as he came, and I tried my best to swallow all his load, but couldn't, and some escaped my mouth and joined the small pool of saliva on the floor. As he pulled his wilting cock back through the hole, he said "That's the best I've had here. I'll be back in two weeks if you're around."

I sat back on the toilet, wondering what I had just done -- I had sucked off a complete stranger, and loved it! I didn't even know if anyone else had come in to use the restroom while this was going on -- if so, what would they have thought? As I sat there, I started to play with my pussy again -- I'd had fun, but I hadn't gotten off, and that itch was still there, only stronger. I was just getting ready to leave when another dick was thrust through the wall, and my pussy tingled at the sight -- this one was the biggest, blackest cock I had ever seen. I had never been with a black man before, and the size of this thing actually scared me. But my pussy was controlling my actions now, and it was telling me it wanted that meat more than anything on earth. I reached over and started giving a hand job to get it harder, but that didn't work so I went back to using my mouth. This cock was so big that all I could get in was the head, but that seemed to get him going. Between my hand job and my mouth, I soon had him hard, and it was a monster. I was creaming buckets as I licked that cock, getting it coated with my saliva from the tip to his base. I then stood up, turned around, and backed my pussy up till his cock was poised at the entrance. He knew exactly what was happening and said "Oh, yeah, you want this black meat?"

I didn't answer -- I just backed up until I had the head and about an inch of him inside. It felt like he was actually ripping my pussy open, but I knew if a woman can push a baby out, she can take this cock in -- I just had to take my time. I pulled off a little, and pushed back, taking a couple more inches in. After several more times, I thought I had to have all of him inside -- it felt like he was hitting my lungs -- but when I looked back, there were still at least three inches that weren't inside me. His dick was covered in my juices, and glistened in the light. I had to taste myself on his dick, so I reluctantly pulled off and started to lick him like a cat cleaning its paws. "Don't worry," I told him, "I want to feel all of you inside, and your cum filling me up, but I had to taste myself on you. Besides, this lets my pussy relax so it can handle you better."

"Lady, take all the time you need. Nobody has had the courage to let me fuck them here -- in fact, most won't even suck me because of my size."

I was ready, so I again started to back up on him, filling my aching cunt with that huge dick. I was actually able to almost get my butt to hit the wall, but he just had too much cock to fit into my pussy. I began to seriously fuck myself on his dick. It was only a couple minutes when I had an intense orgasm, my pussy clamping down on him, and I had to stop for a moment as the waves of pleasure flooded me, but soon I was ready to keep going. Not wanting me to do all the work, he started pumping his dick through the wall, matching his thrusts with my pushes, until we were both lost in the pleasure and fucking at a frantic pace. Finally, when I thought my legs would collapse and I could not go on any longer, another intense orgasm rocked my body. At the same time, I heard him grunt and he stopped thrusting. A stream of hot cum blasted my womb, and my pussy clamped on his dick and milked it dry of his load, which spilled out to join the puddle on the floor. When I eventually relaxed enough to release the hold I had on his dick, he slowly removed it, pulled it back through the wall, and left, after a simple "Thanks".

I reached down and pulled up my panties. I could feel his cum dripping from my pussy, and I wanted to keep as much as I could inside. I sat on the toilet, breathing hard, and I heard the door from the aisle open and someone come in. With a smile, I though "Show's over lady!" After a minute I flushed and stood up and pulled on my jeans. I washed my hands at the sink, and the other woman finished and did the same. I wanted to leave at the same time she did in case someone was waiting to see who came out.

Back in my car, I just sat there in my cum-soaked panties, and said to myself "Well, I think that itch has been scratched. But who knows, in a couple weeks it may come back!"

Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers