I Admit It Ch. 01

Story Info
He loses, and she puts him on display.
1.1k words
4.21
53.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story


"Let the dog see the rabbit."

She was grinning at me, as I finished peeling off the teeshirt and finger-combed my hair quickly. So I stuck out my tongue.

"C-mon," she continued to smile, making an upward gesture with her right hand.

So I reached out and turned my webcam downwards. I admit it... yes, I was naked...and yes, I was very hard. After counting to three, silently, I turned the webcam back up and winked at her.

Still smiling, she shook her head. "Uh-uh, I want to see both your face and the prize. And I want them both on full time view so start working it out." Winking back at me, she raised her wine for a sip.

"C'mon, hon," I raised my glass and took a sip, "it's nothing you haven't seen before."

"That's not the point," her finger pointed at me past the raised glass: all of which was backgrounded by her wry smile and twinkling aqua coloured eyes, "I seem to recall you were the one who wanted to play this game."

"Well, yes..."

"And I have..." she interrupted me, putting down her glass to pick up her cel, "oh yes, let's see... 'IOU one'...'I raise again and OU two'..." she was now holding up two fingers while smiling and scanning the text sequence,"...'okay, I raise again OU three'...ooops, 'still in, and IOU FIVE'." All five fingers on her free hand were now up and spread...

I admit it again. I was on the road and horny... so yes, I'd persuaded her to play a bit of webcam with me... and yes, I'd Raised her several times and finally Called her on her Raise with those final two IOU 'forfeits' – because 20 should be enough in a game of 21. Who knew she was going to draw a 4-card 21?

And who knew she was going to play 'collection' quite this way? This was a new side to her. And yes, I admit it, it was intriguing...

She was waiting, smiling. So I stood up, my erection wobbling and jouncing, and reached over my laptop for the heavy drapes.

"Uh-uh!.."

Adjusting the laptop monitor so I was looking down into her smile and wagging finger, I felt my erection tighten in an involuntary additional quiver.

"...After all, part of your tease was that you were leaving the drapes open."

I had another involuntary twitch, this one accompanied by the full body frisson.

"Now that's a cam angle. Maybe I should use one of my forfeits to keep you right there for the evening..."

'Listen, Lan hon..." I had to swallow to moisten my throat.

So she simply carried on right over me. "...pick up the cam and show me what's over the road. Go on, do it."

My fingers were shaky, stiff and not very cooperative but I did manage to prise the cam from the clamped position and turn it to face over the road.

"Oh, that's brilliant," her chuckle went right through me, setting my erection in motion again, "I can see at least 30-35 windows with a clear view right there across the road. Is that about right?"

Swallowing, I nodded.

"I can't h-e-a-r you!"

This was indeed a new Lanie. A ruthless exploitative one. "Yes, hon...there are 30 to 35 windows right over the road."

"Super. What fun. What hotel is it?"

"I don't know."

"Well find out. NO, clamp the cam on the computer facing that way...good boy...now use your cel and call the desk downstairs...don't move a muscle..."

The female deskclerk was very helpful but I found myself praying she couldn't overhear Lanie... '...Was that a flicker of drapes on that room to the left...?' I wasn't sure either, was peering hard because it's difficult to see beyond the windows when you are in a lit room..."Thank you," I said to the deskclerk, hoping, but not believing, my voice was sounding normal as I rang off.

I gave Lanie the name of the hotel.

"Super. Ta." I could hear her keyboard. "Won't be a moment, hon. Just going to put a notice on the website – see if any of the girls are staying in that hotel. It's a long-shot, of course, but you never know your luck. By the way, hon, do you have any pre-cum going by chance?"

Yes...I admit it, I did. I had a bubble of pre-cum pooled in my engorged head of my quivering erection. I also admit this 'new' Lanie was brilliant...and yes, if she kept it up I was likely to cum very very soon. "Yes."

She chuckled. "Good. And are you touching yourself?"

I jerked my hands away. Well, you guys know...it's really hard NOT to handle an erection. "Not now."

Again, her chuckle went clear through me. " Good. See you don't. After all, that is the prize and it's my prize. Got it?"

"Yes, hon."

"Good. There." Her keyboard stopped clicking. "Okay, I've posted with a vidcapture of the view over the road. As I said, never know, someone may recognize their room and join the fun. Now, the drapes stay full open until every forfeit has been paid – that's not negotiable. But what would I get if I let you switch off, say...by the way, turn the cam to you again..."

I did, struggling to make my fingers work and the clamp close properly. Then having to adjust the angle of the laptop monitor to her instructions...

"Super. Perfect. I love the shape of your balls and the curve of your cock, especially from this up angle, and I can see your smile. Wave...that's a boy. Now as I said the drapes stay full open, that's non-negotiable -- and you stay in full view of the cam, that's also non-negotiable. But if I were to let you switch off some of the lights, what would I get in exchange? Make me an offer – hmmm, hang about. There is a lady who thinks she might be one of those rooms. She's finished her drink and she's in the lift, coming back to her room to have a look..."

I admit it... that was more than I could handle...and yes, I admit it...I came then, in a room-tilting mother of all orgasms...


Yes, it's a true story, and it happened last month. BTW, Lanie here. "I Admit It" will eventually have 7 chapters...because I gave him 6 tasks to perform: 1 for each IOU and 1 more because by then he didn't dare refuse me. So Ladies, have a guess...get a task right and I'll make him send you a pic of him performing it