I Allowed Him a Kiss

Story Info
One kiss may lead so far.
10.4k words
4.48
163.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeshanan
zeshanan
11 Followers

The next month I missed my periods. Yes! I was pregnant. And when I told to my young lover, "Ali, do you know I'm pregnant? I'm going to be a mother at the age of 38."

"Oh! No, I don't know, what a good news this is." Then asked, "Who's father of the baby?"

"Who other than except you? You're, only you're, you made me pregnant." I replied.

"Oh Bhabi I'm so proud of it," Ali replied with excitement.

"I'm sure you will love this but I can't keep your child in my womb. I need to abort it. Already I'm mother of three young children. Moreover my husband will surely come to know about our affair." After long arguments Ali took me to a doctor and I secretly aborted.

The story happened about a year before. I am 39 now and even now; I considered being attractive and have always taken good care of myself. I certainly could compete with the younger women in the family.

I'm proud to say most men find my pretty face attractive, but my breasts, bit fatty stomach, and especially my firm, wide and fleshy bottom and muscular thighs get the most attention, although I has to admit I've never really dressed to show them off. My breasts were still firm and my nipples hard with an ache to be kissed and sucked and pinched. I'm not really old fashion but I normally used to be in the traditional Indian shilwar (traditional baggy trousers) qameez (traditional long lose shirt). I still had a slim girlish figure although this was hidden in a baggy shilwar and lose qameez. I had long black hair to my hips and large black eyes, and my body was voluptuous and smooth. My husband is a successful businessman so it hasn't really been necessary for me to work. He earns a lot so he has insisted that I will take care of the house. We have two daughters and a boy. They both were in the school.

Ali is a distant relative of my husband. He might be around 21, highly energetic and masculine. Ali used come to our house. He is a good-looking person with good body and very charming face and a lovely, warm smile. I observed him for a long time, every detail of him, his dark black hair falling over his eyes, the muscles in his arms as we stretched and relaxed, his thighs and buttocks as they tensed against the tight genes that covered his body. He is very talkative by nature and cues some good jokes on the different topics. I was very much impressed with his personality. I never considered that he would be interested in a woman of my age.

As the time passed, his visit to our house became very regular. He paid to visit at least once a week on weekend and used to stay the whole day with us. He got so much intimate with my family, that every one, even my husband started to accept Ali as one among of our closed ones.

Everyday, once my children went off to school and husband to the office, I would have many hours alone at home. Now I've the company of Ali. He used to come so frequently, as he was jobless, at that time. Ali was always good to have around, helping me and keeping up some conversation. The conversations were no longer those of a young brother-in- law to a mature married sister-in- law but of two adults. I valued his ideas and listened to him. I felt to be comfortable in talking with him and often Ali used to mention that I've a good and warm voice. I felt inquisitive and asked him about his daily routines, his time-passes and other details. This sort of conversation went on regularly for about for long, as almost once in two days, he used to come and apparently his sense of humor and frankness excited me. We used to have a wonderful conversation and he told me that he wanted to have a lady elder to him, as his girlfriend. I was surprised at his statement and I said him that I too wanted a young man like him as my companion, to share my desires and to make life more relaxed. And it became routine, for me to have Ali at my house and I felt I miss him a lot at his absence.

It was after some days that I noticed that, while alone, Ali started paying more than usual attention to my breasts. Being used to living alone, I was a little careless about my dress at home and on more than a few occasions, I found him peeping and staring at me. At first I thought, it must be only my imagination but when I observed and confirmed it, it excited me too in a strange way. In order to make sure that it was so, I sometimes intentionally let the pallu of my dupata fall off while I bend to give him coffee or some cold drinks, so that he would have a good view. Invariably, his eyes would drop off and get fixed on me. I noticed that even while talking to me, his eyes made a regular stare on my succulent breasts. When he noticed my observing him staring like that, he would be embarrassed and then try not to look again. But again after some time, his eyes would repeatedly return to my boobs. After all, he is also a sex-starved young man; I thought and did not give it much thought. But since I failed to curtail those acts, it further encouraged him. Ali became bold enough to give me that lustful look all the time when he was around with me but I used to ignore his looks but still he would look longingly at my body and give me that "I want you looks". Ali is 17 years younger to me. He is fit, and shapely, not bad at all, he is about 6' tall, sexy, muscular, fair, has dark hair, and big eyes the first time I lay my eyes at him, I saw a deep lust and desire in his eyes for me, on many occasions I found him staring lustily at my tits. I liked Ali. Liked his innocent look. I knew well enough that he was far from innocent.

Ali's eyes were sending me those "I want you" messages for some time now, I was fully aware of the fact that my presence affect his cock tremendously that he is dying to fuck me, and that his dick gets erected each time I was in close proximity with him and he had eyes only for me, I saw his cock getting erected on many times when we were alone and how he tried to cover it with embarrassment. He would look admiringly at my body.

I also gave him some tough time to him by showing him some of my cleavage and my ass bending before him with some pretext. Some time I added an extra spring in my step to make sure my ass wobbled just right. I liked to tease him. I don't know why, but teasing this 21 years old boy was turning me on so much.

I then observed that Ali had hots for me. I didn't give him much response, even though I cannot completely ignore him. Ali adored me with a passion that I sometimes felt was unhealthy for a young 21-year-old man. I feel like an idiot. Whatever He's just young and immature. The reason being, though my sex life is not good, but as far as my viewpoint is concern, I was not fully happy as my husband takes sex as a routine process. As my husband is in to the business, he frequently travels in and around India and abroad also.

Because of that, the frequency of we both involving in sex had got reduced now a days. He is very rigid in his thinking and he is also very shy kind of person. He won't find sex as a pleasure of life and one has to enjoy it. He only made love once or twice in month with me. He always did some kissing and then got roused and then he fucks me without doing any foreplay. When he discharged, he just went to bed. Don't take me wrong; a woman of thirty-eight years must have sexual desires and cravings. So I wanted some thing new in this routine life. I wanted to know some of the technique of self pleasure also. Any way, my sex life since my marriage, all these years, was without much excitement. I had almost forgotten the feeling of being excited. Although I had grown to love my husband since our arranged marriage, it was hard to accept being a married-widow. I had a great sexual appetite although I was not a young girl now but past the glow of youth, have enough to feel certain natural needs, and needs that my husband now was unwilling to satisfy. But then, since Ali's entry into my life, I find more thrilled deep in my heart, about his acts. I didn't want but I was found my self always thinking about Ali and It was when I was in my bed at night; there was not a day and there wasn't a night when I didn't think about him.

But the fact that I am a married woman in a respectable family has always prevented me from succumbing into his pressure. The image of Ali was dancing through my mind It had been such a to first time in my life I had felt this way about anther man than my husband. I tried to keep my mind off of him, but it just seemed like he wouldn't go away. How did that man make me fall for him? Was I falling for this man? I was completely in love with him by now and desired him so much that I stopped making love to my husband. My lust and passion was to be for him alone. And so, every night I spilled his burning come onto the painted image of him. In bed I couldn't get to sleep, for thinking about Ali. Quietly, and quickly I fingered myself to orgasm while thinking about Ali.

We continued this game for more than year without touching each other but only teasing each other. Finally I decided to make an end to this debacle. I don't want to continue still further, with lots of confusions and hesitations in my mind. So I asked Ali to come the next day, as my husband would be away on a business trip and my children were already had gone to my mom's place for vacation. I told him that I needed to talk an important matter to him.

I asked Ali to come at around 10 pm in the morning. It was the first time I was going to meet him alone but On that day, my heart was skipping beats as I wondered whether he would come or not, and that how I would talk him. Anyway I dressed in my finest but a very simple way. A black traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser) and a large white Dupatta (head and neck scarf), draped around my neck and chest to cover my chest in the most decent fashion. I wore bangles, simple earrings and a very thin and simple necklace. I have decided to appeal simpler before Ali. And I ensured that our presence should be more private and alone. So, I'd even send away the servant maid that day. Ali came exactly at the time mentioned. It was afternoon, it was raining and it was chilly when he came. He was also dressed in a very simple way. White traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser). We sat and made some polite conversation where we recounted some of the topics we had spoken about previously. But my body was wet to some extent, due to the sweating as well as due to the hesitation of how to start telling him. So I started asking him naughtily, "So, what do you think of me now?"

Immediately Ali replied, "You're more cute now than I saw you before." I got little embarrassed with his answer. But I smiled and slowly held his hand. I said, "I like your frankness... I always see you as my close friend." I shook my hand and smiled. I thought this would be a better way to convey my thoughts. After a few seconds of silence, Ali told me, "Its a pleasure to have a nice beautiful Bhabi like you, as my best friend" he smiled and gazed at me in a naughty look. After this exchange, silence again reigned. But he began to sneak peeks at me.

Finally the point was reached. At least now, I should make my point clear. So with a determined thought, I asked him straightly, " Tell me, what do you want from me, why are you coming so often?" He didn't except a direct question like this from me. He paused for a while and looked at me. So I again asked him,

"Come-on Ali. "Don't hesitate. You can come out frankly as no one is around. I need an honest answer from you," I said. Even though they were my words, I shocked myself. That sort of encouragement is enough for Ali. And before I could stop myself, I found him saying " Nothing other than to be able to kiss you all over once... You are a very beautiful woman and I think you should be loved the way you deserve, at least once."

I was a bit shocked to hear this from Ali. My breasts were heaving up and down and in shock, the request of Ali though confused and aroused me. I wished to kiss him, but stopped myself, and a very light "oh" escaped from my lips. "Don't think like this about me, Ali, I'm your Bhabi,"

"But I like you very much Bhabi and to be honest, I came there only for you, I would never come there but I came only for you," he said.

I asked him "but I really do think I'm much too old for you - you are only about 4 years older than my daughter."

He really rose to the occasion and told me, I've told you Bhabi I preferred older women and had fancied you since the from years and had been trying to pluck up courage to ask you out.

"But I don't like all these, Ali." I said him with an approving look.

"Then why you've called me alone this time? And why you made up well and dressed to kill me," he asked boldly.

"Yes! I admit that all these for you but not for that you want," I said honestly.

"What the big thing I want from you, only a "kiss" if you can make up and dressed for me like this then why not a kiss?" he added, "I really like you. I hope you like me too because if you don't, I sound like a complete lunatic."

Eventually I agreed to let him a kiss him and to see how things went. I stopped for a minute to think about what I should say. Nothing was coming to mind. I was beginning to panic. Then without thinking I said him, "Only kiss. You promise you will not do anything else? And promise me that this will be our secret," to which he, assured me, "yes, I promise to keep it secret and I promise that I will not do anything that you do not want me to do, that's a promise." I didn't know what to reply.

So I told him "ok, we will see some other day."

Feeling a little braver, Instinctively, Ali stood up and leaned in front of me and asked me, "Why not right now Bhabi? Do you have an hour or so to spare?" I was speechless for a few seconds and then said, "Oh my god, this is so sudden, and you should give me some time at least to think about your proposal." To which Ali came out directly and said, "This is the right time my Bhabi... No one is around... I am ready for the test and we shall get inside the bedroom and start immediately, if you want." He took my hand in his and pulled me close to him.

I couldn't make immediately any judgments. I couldn't believe that Ali had so much gut to call me to the bedroom. But deep in my heart, I liked his guts. After a few more minutes of "oh no", "how can I." He somehow convinced he and I made my to start for the bedroom. But I kept thinking, " I knew I will not be able to stop with just kissing." over and over again. I knew what this might lead to but Ali was quick enough to carry me over to the bedroom. Obviously, he didn't want to miss a chance like this. Once in the bedroom, Ali switched on the light and turned around me. I was trembling all over; my heart beatings racing up like anything... so he led me to the sofa and made me sit down. It was raining and it was cool day but I felt my body sweat just from his heat. The manly scent of Ali was teasing my nostrils. It was not the first time he's sitting with me but it was however the first time that he was sitting so closed next to. What else could I call it except erotic? Then he offered me a glass of cold water from the refrigerator in the room. He then assured me he was a gentleman and again said, "I will not do anything that you do not want me to do, that's a promise." I got bit relaxed by his statement. Slowly I came to the normal state. Ali's deodorant discreet seemed to be filling the room with an attractive, provocative odor. He slowly began tickling the back of my arm and I think I died and went to heaven. Then he gently began to stroke my hands. My breathing seemed strange and I was worried. I was aroused, confused and frightened and thinking what was happening to me? The young man seat beside me, and yet he aroused my body. I closed my eyes and muttered a prayer to be saved from temptation. He took my palm into his hands and asked me, "Shall I kiss your beautiful palm?" Now, the initiative was taken by him, there was no surprises for me and slowly accepted his offer. Ali gave a gentle kiss on the back of my palm. This was the moment, the kiss on my palm send a current in my body and the heat was on, and the heat had percolated into my palms. Slowly I was getting ready for the eventuality. That moment, the phone ranged, which made us to come to our senses.

I stood up and went to pick up the phone but still I was rather unsteady and felt Ali standing behind me to balance me when I took the phone hook. As I started to answer the call, Ali I moved up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He pulled me back toward him and nuzzled my neck and ears. I trembled slightly in his arms as he ran his hands up over my tummy and pressed himself against my ass cheeks. I wanted to stop him doing that, so when I turned to tell him, the next thing I knew was, his mouth was touching me. The moment I turned around, Ali grabbed me in a powerful embrace. His rock hard body was tight against me and I couldn't help but be turned on by how well my breasts fit under his massive chest and above his rippling stomach. I couldn't talk, I was feeling this rush of sexual tension like I never felt in my life but at the same time knew it was wrong. I was breathing hard and felt confused when I spoke again, "Please stop before this goes any further." But his powerful embrace held me tight, as I couldn't escape his tight grasp. My whole body tensed as Ali's warm lips touched me. At first I resisted, but his lips were so inviting that I just couldn't part with them. His lips were unlike those of my husbands, and even though I knew I shouldn't be doing this, I moved my hand to the back of his neck and kissed him in return. Somehow my tongue found its way into his mouth and searched to find his. When our tongues met I felt another surge course through my body. I pressed up against him and began to stroke his arm. And now he had me in his arms. He licked my lips, thrust his tongue into my voluptuous mouth and breathed in my fragrance. Our lips melted together as if we were becoming one. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and pulled me close as he began to rub my bottom again. His actions were not gentle, but I 's pleasure was already escalating. I was surprised at how willingly I responded with my tongue seeking out his and as his hand closed over my perky breasts with my excitingly long erects nipples and rubbed them through my qameez. For the first time since I was in a man other than my husband cupped my breast. A man other than my husband squeezed and caressed my breasts. Ali was a man other than my husband pinched my nipples and stroked the smooth flesh of my breast. It had been over years since my breasts had been touched like this. It felt sooooo good. But I knew, I had to stop him by saying, " don't break your promise Ali, not touching there,"

"Sorry, Bhabi," he murmured "I've been wanting to do that for years." said Ali and he left my breast and I felt sorry for it but tried to pull back but the empowering embrace made it impossible. I was beginning to lose control of my inner sexual power. I passionately licked his tongue back as we started to deeply kiss each other. I didn't think of my husband or anything else, as I was so turned on by this incredible sensation. We relentlessly ran our tongues across each other as we continued to be locked at the lips.

As we feverishly French, I could feel my inner thighs moisten as my angelic mound was gushing. Nothing else was on my mind but this powerful kiss. As he pulled his tongue from my lips, he started to lick my neck. His warm breath and wet tongue was triggering a deep sexual desire inside of me. Somehow I made it to break away from his kiss and muttered to him that I was married and we shouldn't do this and asked him to go out of the room. But Ali, with his innocent face, whispered his apology in my ear and told me he was having trouble controlling himself because I looked so hot even in my simple dress. He said Uncle was a very lucky man to have a woman who looked and dressed like me and that he was sorry that I didn't want him, but he also understood. I felt sorry for him but he really knew what to say, and he was such a gentleman about it! I was so horny! Unfortunately It had already been over three month since my husband had, not been performed his marriage duties as he usually did once or twice in a month.

zeshanan
zeshanan
11 Followers