I Always Get What I Want

Story Info
Aly comes up with a plan to replace her mother.
1.8k words
4.2
84.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I grew up I noticed that I had developed quickly. I quickly noticed my boobs were much bigger than other girls at my school. Soon boys couldn't get their eyes of me. Once I was in high school, I started to date boys to experiment a little. I never had sex, but the farthest I went was oral. Now, out of high school, I am 18, 5'4", and have nice firm 32DD tits to go with. Not to mention my tight round ass and golden blonde hair. I had never really liked the boys at my school, but one night I finally found someone who could satisfy me.

One night I woke up to sounds coming from my parent's room. I got up and walked towards their room. The door was open ajar, and between the slit I saw my father jerking his cock. My mother was asleep and had seemed to not notice a thing. At first I walked away but soon I came back to watch. My panties began to get wet and I began to touch my self. I slowly rubbed my clit while looking at my fathers cock. It was so big. It must have been 7 inches! My father at age 38 was good looking. He looked way younger and looked like he was in his late 20's.This wasn't right but at the same time it was so hot. He finally shot his load and I came. I had never cum harder in my life. My knees were weak and I slowly walked back to my room. I stuck my wet fingers in my mouth and sucked on my juices, thinking of my father's cock. I then knew that I wanted my father's dick.

Ever since that night I have been teasing my father slowly. Around the house I would wear my panties and walk in front of him. My mother would always tell me to wear something more appropriate and my father never said a word. I knew his eyes were always on me. No one could resist my tight round ass. I would sit on his lap and feel his semi-erect cock. It felt amazing rubbing between my pussy lips. Around the pool I would wear skimpy bikinis that barely cover my skin. My big boobs would almost spill out of them. While I sunbathed I could see my father staring at me from inside. Knowing that he was looking at me always made me wet and horny. Now that I knew my father couldn't take his eyes off me, I could finally get him. I was going to seduce my father.

My mother and father had both gone to work before I had woken up. There was note on the counter.

It said, "I will be coming home late. Order a pizza for dinner. - Mom"

This was perfect. My plan was finally coming together. After getting dressed I went to the mall to look for the sexiest lingerie. I wanted to look stunning for my father. I finally settled on a red lace thong and bra. The bra made my tits look irresistible, and the tong formed perfectly with my ass. Suspenders and stocking were on sale so I decided to buy them also.

When I got home I started to get ready. I was excited. I couldn't wait for my father to get home. I jumped into the shower and began shaving. I shaved my legs and bush. My bald pussy was ready for my daddy. I put on my sexy outfit and looked myself in the mirror. There was no way he could say no. I went into his room and laid in his bed. All of a sudden I heard the front door open.

"Aly? Are you home?" It was my father.

"I'm in here daddy."

My father walked up the stairs and toward his room. I couldn't hold in my excitement. He opened the door and instantly his jaw dropped. There was his little girl dressed in lingerie waiting for his cock.

"Aly! What are you wearing? What are you doing in my room?"

"Daddy, do you like it? Do I look pretty?" I said in a sensual tone.

"You look beautiful honey, but you shouldn't be dressed like that. I'm your father"

"You're right; I'm wearing far too much." I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. It dropped to the floor at the same time my father's jaw dropped. My huge round mounds, with their small pink tips, were now in clean sight. My father looked at them for a second and then quickly looked away.

"Aly! What are you doing? I am you're father. Put your clothes back on."

"You want me to take more off?" I teased. I turned around and bent over, slowly removing my thong. I could see his eyes staring right at my bare ass. My pussy became moist and I turned around to show him my freshly shaven pussy. My father was nervous. He kept swallowing adverted his eyes frequently.

"I know you want me daddy. I've wanted you also," I cooed. I slowly walked toward him and placed my hand on his belt. I knelt down and rubbed his erect cock. I could feel the whole 7 inches. I wanted it in my pussy so bad. My pussy was getting wet and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Aly, honey your mother will be home soon. Stop this, please."

"No daddy. I want you inside me." With that I unbuckled his pants and his huge cock popped out. I licked his tip and tasted his salty pre-cum. I wrapped my hands around his dick and began jerking it.

"Alllyy...pleaseee sto-."

My lips wrapped around his cock and I began to suck it. I felt his fingers in my hair pushing my head closer to his dick. I took in his whole cock and began deepthroating him. I could hear his moans and I knew he loved this. I knew my years of sucking cock would pay off.

"Oh fuck, Aly do that again."

I took in his cock again and began to deep throat it. His cock was covered in my saliva and was soon to be covered by my juices. This was so dirty and so hot. It turned me on so much I wanted him to fuck me now.

"Fuck me daddy," I hissed, "fuck you're little princess."

"Not yet honey." He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He spread my legs and began to eat me out. He licked the length of my pussy and flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue. I moaned loudly with pleasure. His lips kept pleasing my hungry pussy. I could feel my climax coming. My vision became blurry.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming daddy." He continued to lick my pussy and he was about to taste my juices. When I couldn't hold it any longer. my knees buckled and all I could see were stars. That was the best orgasm I had experienced. I wanted his cock badly.

"How do I taste daddy?"

"You taste amazing Aly."

"Fuck me, fuck me hard."

"What?"

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck your dirty daughter's pussy."

He laid on his back and I straddled him. He teased his tip into my pussy lips. I impaled my lips and took in his whole cock. His cock was stretching my tight young pussy. It felt amazing.

"Holy shit baby, you're so tight."

"You're my first daddy. Now fuck your little cum slut."

He moved his hips slowly letting me feel his whole cock. Slowly his pace picked up and began to pound my pussy. I was close to coming again. I could feel pussy contracting around his cock. I moaned and screamed wanting more of his cock. My juices spurted from my pussy and dripped on his cock. He slapped my ass and I moaned with pleasure. He grabbed my ass and continued to fuck my pussy. I was still recovering for my last orgasm and I could feel another coming. I didn't want this to end.

He began sucking on my tits making my nipples erect. His tongue flicked my nipples sending sensations in my tits. He began massaging my soft tits and pounded my pussy at the same time. The pleasure was unbearable. I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer. Then a door shut.

My father didn't seem to hear the door. He was too busy fucking his slutty daughter. I knew exactly who it was. It was my mother. I wanted her to see her husband fucking her daughter's brains out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure by the door. I heard a gasp and I began to smile.

"Oh daddy, fuck me like you fuck mommy." I said seductively. This seemed to turn him on and, he furiously started to fuck me harder.

"Shiiittt," I screamed, "Is my pussy better than mommy's?"

"Yes baby. You are so tight."

I was close to cumming and I could still see my mother at the door. I wanted to show her who was daddy's new slut. My dad continued to pound my pussy and fondle my tits. My pussy finally released my juices and my pussy clenched his shaft. I moaned louder, purposely so that my mother could hear. I collapsed on him and finally recovered.

"I want to fuck your tits baby."

"Fuck my huge mounds daddy."

I got on my knees and began to suck his dick. After it was lubricated, he slid his dick between my fleshy melons. My tits completely covered his dick making it more pleasurable for him.

"I bet mommy couldn't do this. I bet her tits aren't as big as mine," I cooed.

He continued to fuck my tits. I opened my mouth and sucked the tip of his dick each time he thrusted his hips. His balls slapped my stomach and I could tell he was ready to cum.

"Cum for me daddy, cum for your dirty cum slut," I moaned.

"Oh shit honey."

"Cum on these big boobs daddy, cum on your daughter's tits."

He pulled out his cock and stroked it. I waited for his cum, moaning and playing with my pussy. His warm seed then spurt onto my tits. Warm strings of cum covered my breast. A few showed found their way onto my face and into my mouth. I tasted my daddy's salty seed and wanted more. He unleashed his entire warm cum onto my melons. My tits were glazed in his seed. I scooped up some onto my finger and liked it. I sucked his dick, milking him dry of his come.

"Fuck honey, I have never jizzed that hard."

"You came a lot daddy, look at my tits." I smiled and licked my lips. "Can I replace mommy now?"

"Of course honey, anything you want." With that my mother was gone and the front door shut.

"What was that?" daddy asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'm going to jump in the shower. Come join me if you'd like." I walked out of his room making sure my ass jiggled. I walked out beaming with joy. I had finally gotten what I wanted.