I Always Wanted To Do That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made a muffled hum, as he slowed and gently kissed my pussy and moved himself onto the bed. I moved back toward the headboard to bring my legs all the way up on the bed, and made room for him. He went back to kissing my thighs and wrapped his hands under me to hold my ass in them. He moved up over me kissing my cresting stomach as I caught my breath and settled on my breasts. Removing his hands from beneath me, he held my lovely breasts, kissed them and sucked on my hard nipples as my heart pounded.

" Do you know how hot you are?" He gasped between mouthfuls of my flesh.

"Of course I do." I said in a low serious tone and pushed him over onto his back.

He looked pleasantly surprised by my answer. I straddled him, and sat on his legs, holding them with my strong thighs.

"Why do you think I treated you to a show in history class?" I said looking down on him.

"You knew I was looking?"

"You were painfully obvious"

" I couldn't help myself, you had the best ass I had ever seen"

"So what did you think about when you were watching me in class?" I rested my hands on his chest, eyeing his countenance. "Was it something like, this?" I bent my head down toward his standing dick and kissed the head, raised myself from his legs and lowered my wet pussy onto it. His eyelids fluttered as the breath escaped from his mouth when I slowly rocked my hips, grinding into his.

"I was nothing like this"

I took his hands from my knees and brought them back around me and rested them on my ass, then held my tits with both of my hands, extended my tongue and touched it to my nipple. I tipped my head back, and let the naughty smile spread across my face as I rode his dick. Rocking my hips and making waves with my body, holding my breasts against me, I felt him filling me up and guiding my hips as I rocked.

I felt myself go hot, and brought myself up off of his dick a bit. I braced myself with my hands on the headboard, and was met with a quick thrust by him slamming his dick deep into me. I let out a sharp gasp of pleasure, as he continued to slam me from underneath. I got louder, my heart pounded faster; I felt that familiar rush again and screamed into my second orgasm of the night. I sat down on his dick, my pussy contractions holding onto his dick, and my breathing ragged.

"I was thinking something more like this."

He sat up, and took me off of his dick, and got behind me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me upon all fours to have a full view of my ass, got on his knees and pounded my pussy from behind hard and fast holding on to the rounded lobes of my fine booty. He grabbed my hair with one hand, and pulled back my head, while still holding on to my ass with the other. I looked back to see an expression of such intense violent passion on his face, I felt myself coming again.

"Fuck me Jeff. Make me come… This is yours tonight, take it!" I panted as the first waves of my third orgasm came. I felt the sweet sting of his hand slapping my ass, as he pounded away. I looked back to see him bite his bottom lip, as his face grimaced. I knew what to expect next.

I smiled

"I'm gonna fucking come."

He managed through his rapid breathing. With a hard final thrust, I felt his hot load shoot deep into me, and my pussy squeeze hard around his dick. He fell over my back and held me tight remaining inside of me, as we rode out the last waves together.

"You knew I liked it rough, didn't you?" I asked still lying there together in a heap.

" I always imagined you would."

We slept through the rest of the night with each other. I woke up before Jeff did the next morning, because I had to make my flight back to L.A. I spied Jeff's yearbook, which I never did have occasion to sign sitting on the end table. I didn't want to wake him, so I flipped to the page with my photo and simply wrote.

I always wanted to do that

At my picture, and left one of my business cards on the open book.

I went to check out after freshening up and collecting my things back in my room. When I got to the front desk, I ran into the jock who felt me up at the reunion with whom I assume was the wifey. I settled my account and turned around to catch the jock staring. I happened to be dressed down in a nice pair of low rise jeans that accentuated my hips and ass, a nice fitting vintage t-shirt, and my signature shell toed adidas. I leaned over while wifey was settling at the desk, and whispered in his ear.

"Sorry, but I fucked the guy who had the balls to notice me 10 years ago last night." I smiled and winked at him. I grabbed my bag and said in earshot of wifey, "But it's nice to know I can still turn a white boy's head." I giggled and made my way off to the airport, vanity intact and reunion mission accomplished.

12