I Am A 30 Year Old Cum Loving Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

I said to Lee, 'I want to suck you off.'

He moved up beside my head. I opened my mouth and took his rock hard cock deep inside. I thought to myself, I really do adore sucking cock.

All the pain of John fucking me had gone and been replaced with total pleasure. I felt his groin rubbing against my clit and knew I was going to cum soon. I wanted Lee to cum in my mouth at the same time. I slowed down my sucking as I let my own orgasm build up. Suddenly John called out that he was going to cum. I felt his cock inside me start twitching and I felt him cum although I couldn't feel his cum because of the condom.

My orgasm followed immediately and with a few heavier sucks Lee was soon cumming deep inside his younger sisters mouth. John rolled out of me and we all collapsed on the bed. John sat up and took off the condom. I reached for it and emptied its contents into my mouth. I swished John's cum around my mouth with Lees and eventually swallowed it all.

I told John and Lee that I had liked being fucked and told Lee it was his time next, although I admitted I still preferred having my pussy licked and sucking cocks.

The rest of the afternoon carried along the same lines. Lee did fuck me and it was sensational. Lee lay down on his back with his cock sticking straight up. He made me lower myself down on him. I thought I was going to burst as his cock went deep inside me. Then he told me to lift myself up slowly. Suddenly it was wonderful. I was now fucking myself up and down on my brother's cock.

Then John stood in front of me with his feet either side of Lee. I leaned forward and opened my mouth and took his erect cock inside. I clamped my lips tight around the end. As I fucked up and down on Lee's cock John fucked my mouth. Yes, he was fucking my mouth. I kept my head steady and John fucked his cock in and out of my mouth.

I was wrong earlier in thinking nothing could be better. These feelings were the best I had ever experienced, I didn't want them to end. I was in control while I was fucking Lee but John was in control while he was fucking my mouth. soon I was ready to cum. I plunged down harder on Lee's cock making it go so deep inside me. At the same time my lips were still clamped tightly round John's cock. I felt my orgasm approaching. I knew it was going to be a huge one.

I hoped John could sense I wanted him to cum at the same time as me. My nipples were on fire as Lee reached up and played with them. Then it started, slowly at first and then built up and up and up until I thought I was going to explode and my orgasm thundered through my body. I don't know how I managed to keep John's cock inside my mouth but suddenly I felt that wonderful sensation as he pumped shot after shot of hot cum deep into my mouth.

I wanted to collapse and lay down and recover but I knew Lee had not cum yet. I raised myself up off him and pulled his condom off. With my mouth still full of John's cum I lowered my mouth over Lees' cock. John's cum trickled out over his cock and with my mouth over his cock I started wanking Lee's cock. I wanted to wank him off into my mouth. He was soon ready to cum and as I felt his cock twitch in my hand I wanked faster until once again I had a mouthful of my brother's hot cum.

We now all lay down and recovered and fell asleep. We woke later, refreshed and relaxed and in my case a little sore. The afternoon ended with me wanking them both off and just about managing to get some cum out off them and making them cum over my face.

Lee and I and several off his friends continued enjoying each others bodies for quite a while. Lee and I took every opportunity to fuck although I still prefer the feel and taste of his cum in my mouth, on my face and on my hands.

Lee eventually married Tracey a big beautiful woman, I only hope she sucked him off as well as his younger sister did.

Part 2 My husband Robert knew what I was like from the first day I met him. I ended up in the back of a car with him and a mate of his while another of his mates drove. I ended up laying across the two of them. While I sucked Robert off, his mate fingered me and made me cum and then I changed ends and Robert fingered me while I sucked his mate off. When we reached my house I sucked his other mate of who did the driving. So Robert knew my likes from day one.

We dated for quite a while before we married and not a single day passed without me making Robert cum one way or another.

Eventually we married and I seriously promised to amend my promiscuous ways. And indeed I did. Almost.

I worked in banking and often fantasised about several of the men I worked with, wondering how much cum they had stored in their balls and what it tasted like. But it all remained fantasy and I used these thoughts when I masturbated which was almost daily. I confessed my fantasies to my best friend Karen one evening when we were alone and had consumed a bottle of wine between us.

I told her how much I adored cum. Karen didn't appear at all shocked, but surprised me when she asked if I had tasted female cum. I told I loved the taste of my own as I always licked my fingers clean after playing with myself. She then really shocked me and said, 'Why don't you taste my pussy, I'm sure it tastes as good as yours.'

I was shocked and excited. I had never thought of another woman in this way and here was my best friend asking me to suck her pussy. I didn't need to think about it. I knelt on the floor between Karen's legs. She pulled her skirt up and her knickers down. As she opened her legs I could see she was very wet. I didn't hesitate and started licking her pussy. It tasted wonderful. It was very similar to mine and I enjoyed the power I had over her. I knew I was going to make her cum. I licked her lips and quickly found her clit. I did to her everything I liked being done to me. I felt Karen put her hands behind my head and pull my face tight against her cunt. I sucked her clit hard between my lips. I felt her body start shaking. Her breathing got heavier and suddenly it happened.

I was quite surprised at the force of her orgasm as her cum actually spurted out of her. I knew men ejaculated but never thought women did. I certainly didn't. I loved the taste. It tasted the same as mine but I liked the way she actually came over my lips. I wanted more of this. I suspected Karen could cum again and would want to cum again but first I wanted to cum. No I NEEDED to cum.

I sat up and said to Karen, 'It's my turn now.'

I undid my skirt and slid it down along with my knickers. I sat down and opened my legs. Karen immediately buried her face against my pussy. It was sensational as she slowly licked from top to bottom and when she got to my clit she flicked it with her tongue. This was the best pussy licking I had ever had.

Karen obviously knew what she liked best and was more than happy to transfer that to my pussy. She was gentle to start with and then gradually increased the tempo. In no time at all I felt myself cumming. I put my hands behind Karen's head and held her face tight against my pussy as I came all over her face.

This was the start of a very intense and on going sexual relationship with my best friend. Karen introduced me to the pleasures of double headed vibrators with one in my arse and another inside my cunt. I absolutely adored it when she ejaculated straight into my mouth. She fucked me with a huge strap on dildo that I was convinced I would never get inside my pussy. She proved me wrong.

Karen lent me several of her vibrators and I regularly used them when I masturbated. Karen and I got together 2 or 3 times a week and gave each enormous sexual pleasure. She loved me to fuck her in the arse while she fucked her own pussy with a held hand vibrator.

This, along with Robert's fucking and sucking kept me sexually satisfied although I regularly fantasised about sucking a huge number of cocks and having my mouth full of cum. Everything was fine until we were invited to a fancy dress ball at the bank where I worked.

The theme was vicars and tarts. And boy did I enjoy thinking about that. It took me quite a long time to decide what I was going to wear. The trouble was the more I thought about it the sexier it made me and I would suddenly take myself off to the bathroom and masturbate.

One evening I discussed it with Karen and we had a great time trying on her sexy underwear and ended up fucking each other. Karen and her husband were heavily into kinky wear, mainly pvc and rubber and when she helped me try the pvc on, I almost came on the spot.

Eventually I decided on a fairly see through smoky grey blouse with a black quarter cup bra that pushed my tits up and left my nipples exposed, a short black mini skirt, a pair of black nylon open crotch and open arse knickers, black suspender belt, black fishnet stockings and 5 inch high black sandals with ankle straps. They really were fuck me shoes.

I wondered about leaving the knickers off altogether but decided to wear them in the end. When Robert saw what I was wearing it really turned him on and he ended up fucking me while I leaned against the bedroom wall. He also got a camera out and started taking photos of me. They started off tamely but as we both got more and more excited the photos got really kinky.

In fact it was this that really got us both into taking photos of each other. I really enjoyed posing for Robert. It really turned him taking them. What we both enjoyed was when I would lay naked on the bed and Robert would spread photos of me wearing mainly pvc all around me. Then he would wank himself off while watching me use a vibrator on myself and looking at the photos of me. When he was about to cum he would stand beside my face and wank himself off all over my face making sure plenty of his cum went on my lips so I could lick it all into my mouth.

But I digress, back to the vicars and tarts fancy dress party. Robert and I felt really horny just getting ready for it and we fucked before we left home. All my work colleagues were there and everyone was getting into the mood of it. A couple of the guys I worked with started chatting me up and made me feel even hornier and when I danced with one of them and felt his hard cock pressing against my body it was almost too much for me. I seriously considered going to the toilet and masturbating - I was that horny.

Another slow record was played and the same work colleague asked me to dance. Immediately I felt his cock against me. I wanted it. I reached my hand down between our bodies and felt its hardness. God, did I want it. I wanted to suck every last drop of cum out off it. He was grinding it against my hand and he said, 'You're going to make me cum.'

I replied, 'I know.'

A few quick rubs and I felt his cock start twitching and throbbing. Instantly I felt him cum inside his trousers. I was pleased but disappointed. I wanted it all over my fingers.

The record finished and he said, 'Lets go outside and I can do the same for you.' As much as I wanted to I knew I couldn't. Robert was looking at me. I said, 'Sorry, I can't.'

I returned to Robert and he said, 'You looked as if you enjoyed that.' I felt myself blushing.

I couldn't stop thinking how much I wanted to go outside with my work mate but I wasn't going to be unfaithful to Robert I said to him, 'I think we had better go now, my old feelings and needs are coming back to me, let's go home and fuck.'

Peter held my hand and said, 'Look, I really don't mind, relax, enjoy yourself.'

I went and got a drink and when I returned Peter was not around. My work mate, Dave suddenly appeared and said, 'Let's go and continue where we left off.'

I hesitated for a second and then put my drink down and followed Dave outside. He took my hand and led me around the back of the building. I felt really tarty as I tottered along the gravel path in my high heels. Suddenly Dave stopped and put his hands round me. I felt his lips against mine. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped inside. He released a hand and grabbed one of my tits and played with an already erect nipple. I unbuttoned my blouse so he could get his hand inside properly. I shuddered as he squeezed my nipple.

I reached down and felt for his cock. Although I had only recently made him cum he was hard again. Although I wanted him to fuck me I had promised myself when I married Robert that even if I strayed I would not let anyone else fuck me. I knelt down in front of Dave and slid his trousers down. Even in the darkness of the evening I could see his cock was huge.

I leaned forward, opened my mouth and slid my lips over the end of it. I could taste his cum from when I wanked him off. My lips clamped tightly around the end and I started sucking and moving my mouth up and down the shaft. It felt so good after such a long time to have a different cock in my mouth.

I sucked furiously. I desperately wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to experience that wonderful feeling as hot cum hits the back of your throat. I reached up and squeezed his balls as my sucking brought him closer to orgasm. His cock seemed to get even larger and soon I knew the inevitable was about to happen. I clamped my lips tighter round the tip and sucked harder.

Then it happened. Oh it was so wonderful as I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I carried on sucking, I wanted every last drop. This was the first cock other than Robert's I had sucked since we got married. I ran my tongue over my teeth so I could taste every last drop. Now it was my turn. Dave knelt before me. I lifted my skirt but left my open crotch knickers on. I felt so tarty it was great. Dave plunged his tongue deep inside my pussy, then withdrew and licked my clit. I was on fire. I still had Dave's cum in my mouth and could taste it. It made me even hornier. I couldn't last much longer and soon I was cumming all over Dave's tongue.

We quickly made ourselves decent and went back inside. I still couldn't see Robert and wondered where he was. I found my drink and suddenly he appeared.

He said, 'I'd like to go now.'

I felt very embarrassed at what I had just done. We walked out to the car and got in. We chatted about how well the party had gone and then Robert reached over to my hand and put it on his cock. I could feel he was hard.

He said, 'I want you to tell me what it was like sucking that man's cock. I want you to tell me how good his cum tasted. I want you to wank me off, I want you to wank me off into your mouth.'

He pulled off the road into a lay by and turned the engine off. I didn't hesitate. I leaned over and unzipped his trousers. His cock seemed larger than ever. I wanked it for him just like I knew he liked it. Starting slow and then getting faster and just as he's about to cum, slowing down again and then building up again.

All the time I was telling him how good it felt to have another man's cock inside my mouth and how good it was feeling his cum in mouth and how good it was when his tongue and lips sucked my clit and I came in his mouth.

But now I knew Robert wanted to cum. I speeded up and placed my open mouth in front off his cock. Two more rubs and he was cumming. He hadn't cum this much in ages. I love it when I get Robert's cum in my mouth.

We recovered for a few minutes before driving home. We had a glass of wine before going upstairs to bed.

Robert said, 'Don't undress yet, I want you to keep your tarts clothes on.'

We lay down and Robert started sucking my nipples and then playing with my wet pussy. Although Dave had made me cum I wanted to cum again. I knew Robert wouldn't manage to cum again but I hoped he would make me cum. I felt wonderfully tarty as I lay with my legs wide open. My skirt was up around my waist and I loved the feel of my fishnet stockings and high heel shoes.

Robert fingered my pussy, slowly at first and then faster. I really do like to be finger fucked. Then he pushed two fingers inside. I was in heaven. I knew he wouldn't make me cum too soon, he knows how I like a long slow build up. He reached for my hand and put it on his cock. I was amazed, Robert was hard again. He never manages it twice. These tarts clothes are really turning him on. I undid his trousers and took his cock out. He swung his body round so I could suck him off. I could taste his cum from last time. Now we were in the sixty nine position and he was licking my pussy so slowly it was heaven.

I took his cock deep inside my mouth and felt it at the back of my throat. We were both glowing in the pleasure we were giving each others body. I came very quickly and Robert carried on licking my cunt and brought me to a second and then a third orgasm - something he rarely does.

Then he took his cock out of my mouth and told me to lean over the bed. I stood on the floor and leaned over the edge of the bed. He stood behind me and fucked doggie style. I came yet again. I hadn't seen Robert as horny as this for years. He fucked me slowly from behind and I came yet again. He reached round my front and played with my nipples.

He said, 'I like my wife dressing like a tart.' ' I like my wife behaving like a tart.' I like fucking my tart wife.'

He speeded up his fucking and called out, 'I'm fucking my tart wife, my fucking tart wife.'

Suddenly he stopped talking. I knew he was cumming. He rammed his cock as far into me as he could and I felt his hot cum shoot deep into my pussy. We both collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep. We woke shortly and got undressed and lay talking.

Robert said, 'I saw you go outside at the party and watched you. It's OK, I didn't mind, in fact it turned me on watching you suck that guy's cock. I have never felt so horny watching you act like a tart.'

I started to apologise but he stopped me and said, 'Look, really don't worry, I enjoyed it, it turned me on so much I masturbated while I watched you. I want to watch you do it again. I want to watch you suck a guy's cock and watch it cum in your mouth. I want to watch someone make you cum but I don't want them to fuck you'.

I was shocked at what he said, but also very excited. The thought of it was turning me on again. We continued discussing how we could make it happen. We decided it had to be a stranger, it couldn't be someone we knew. Robert suggested it needed to happen in a hotel. We decided we would book a room and he would be in there when I bought the man back with me. We wondered whether I should tell whoever it was going to be that my husband was going to watch - we didn't know whether to or not.

Robert said he wanted to watch me picking someone up and being chatted up in the hotel bar and then going back to the room before we got there. The more we talked about it the more it turned us on. We were both getting horny again. I was stroking Robert's erect cock and he was slowly fingering me.

Robert said, 'I want you to dress tarty again, just like you did tonight, then watch you flirt with someone at the bar. When you get him back to the room, you can do anything you want except let him fuck you. I will sit or stand nearby and watch you in action. I warn you though that I will probably wank myself while I watch you. I know you won't mind if I cum over your face. What do you think, how do feel about it.'

I thought, what a stupid question. How did I feel about it?

I replied, 'Yes, I'm up for it, obviously there's a few things to sort out, but yes, let's do it.'

We drifted off to sleep and the following morning lay in bed talking about our plans. Robert suggested we booked a room in a hotel in the town where he knew a lot of businessmen stayed midweek. We decided on a Wednesday as there would be more men staying there then. We booked a double room for the following Wednesday and arranged for my mother to look after the kids. We told her we were going away for a couple of days.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers