I Am A 30 Year Old Cum Loving Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

The two men stood beside John. As I gobbled his cock I could see them frantically wanking. Then they would slow down as they felt they were ready to cum. Lee was quickly getting me ready to explode. He really did know how to make his little sister cum. The hard part was going to make everything coincide. I concentrated on sucking John and almost bringing him to the point of no return and then easing off a little. I was getting closer and closer to cumming and the instant I felt it start I sucked as hard as I could. As the first wave of my orgasm crashed through my body I felt John's cum hit the back of my throat. Seconds later I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum hit my face. Lee carried on pleasuring my body and I seemed to have one orgasm after another.

I carried on sucking John, milking every last drop of his cum from his cock.. I was exhausted. Lee had literally cummed me out.

Now Robert stepped forward and said, 'Right I think its time to let Kerry have one final delight. She is going to suck her brother Lee off while his friend John licks her cunt and I want all of you to wank over her body and cum as her brother cums in his sisters mouth.'

Lee stood in front of me. His very familiar looking cock sticking out in front of his body. The pre-cum glistened on the tip. I thought to myself, he is going to cum pretty quickly.

I still had a mouthful of John's cum as I opened my mouth and took my brothers cock deep inside.

Robert was very excited. Somehow he managed to still be taking photos of me while using his other hand to pump his cock. He was the one nearest to my face and he was talking dirty all the time.

'Wank over my tart wife, show her how she turns you on and makes you to want to cum all over face, all over her tits, all over her cunt, all over her arse, all over her hair.'

As I sucked Lee, John was doing wonderful things with my cunt and arse. Then I felt the first splash of cum on my face. Someone couldn't wait. Lee was getting more and more excited. I squeezed his balls and I knew I could make him cum at any time. I waited for John to get me to orgasm. Suddenly I felt it approaching. I sucked harder, I moved my mouth up and down his shaft as fast as I could.

I felt another splash of cum on my face. Peter was calling out, 'thats it cum on the tart, cum all over her.'

John brought me to the orgasm I desired and instaneously I started milking Lees' cum from his cock and balls. Now I felt cum all over my body. My mouth quickly filled with Lee's cum as my body was splattered from head to tail with lovely hot white sticky cum. I glanced up and saw Robert about to cum. I opened my mouth, took Lee's cock out and let Robert wank himself off into my mouth.

I was exhausted and generally fucked. The men all showered, dressed and went their separate ways. Lee and John stayed behind and chatted with Robert and I and discussed about repeating the evening but only with the 4 of us.

I'll keep you informed and let you know what we get up to.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers