I Am Cuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess's concentration soon returned to her man as he laid her on the rug and slipped off her pink thong. She had obviously shaved for the occasion; there wasn't a single hair in sight. The black giant spread her legs apart and buried his head between them. He pushed her lips apart with his tongue and used it to tease her clitoris. She began to breath hard, almost panting, as his tongue repeated flicked her clit. I could see that she was very wet and he was lapping it up. He sank his tongue as deep as it would go before pulling back out to work on her clit again. He did this for a few minutes and it caused Jess to pant even harder until she started chanting 'Oh God. Oh God. Oh God...' Her eyes had lost focus; she was obviously close to orgasm. The giant gently bit her lips, pulling them tight. He returned to tongue her clit more vigorously than before and Jess lost it. 'OH MY FUCKING GOD....OHHHH...OHHHHH...OHHHH...' Her body was almost fitting with the ecstatic spasms of a strong orgasm. Her moment of ecstasy seemed to go on forever. When she eventually calmed down she turned to me and said 'Why can't you do that?' before returning her attention to her man.

Jess was lying breathless on her back, her negligee damp with a sheen of perspiration. Her bull was obviously fully hard and ready to go again. He kissed her gently on the lips before lowering his monster cock so that its tip was grazing her soaking pussy lips. He hovered for a few seconds before gently forcing himself inside. Jess gasped with the size. 'Oh god it's so big.' Once he had about an inch inside he rocked back and forth, fucking my wife with just one inch of his cock. After a couple of minutes she loosened up a little and he was able to force most of the rest of his cock inside my little wife. He managed to get over nine inches inside her and I was amazed that she could take it.

He began to slowly make love to my wife. He was tender and gentle, a stark contrast to his size and the face fucking. He had an almost hypnotic rhythm. I was lost in a world of watching his huge cock pumping in and out of my wife's stretched pussy and my wife was loving it. She had wrapped her legs around his back and was pushing her pussy up against him every stroke. He was only inside her for five minutes before she had another massive orgasm. That time she screamed over and over again as she spasmed hard. She told me afterwards that he was so thick and she was so full that she felt the whole length of his cock rub against her clit on the way in and on the way out every stroke.

His rhythm was not interrupted by her orgasm, he carried on, he was nowhere near ready to cum yet. He was always gentle and tender. He even held her face in his hands whilst he made love to her. Their eyes were locked together. The only time they separated was when she lost focus as she came. The way he maintained his slowish paced rhythm meant that he lasted for ages whilst Jess was driven crazy. He made her cum hard three more times before he finally let go and pushed extra deep into Jess as he pumped his second load into her, this time pumping straight into her womb.

The big black guy got off my wife and she lay there with her hands above her head as I watched the first traces of cum seep out of her. To my surprise the guy got dressed, kissed Jess on the cheek and left. Jess lay there for a few minutes more, she looked so happy. Then she turned to me and said 'That was amazing. I have never felt like that. He was so good. I didn't think it was humanly possible to cum so hard, or so often. I hope you enjoyed the show.'

I nodded. Despite my intense jealousy I had found the whole experience one massive turn on. The jealousy itself was almost exquisite when combined with the arousal. A weird sensation but I think I was already hooked.

Jess got up and slipped off her negligee, which was soaked with sweat. She walked over to me and she looked stunning, naked and shimmering with perspiration. She removed my gag and lowered herself onto my cock. She giggled a little and whispered 'I can hardly feel it inside me after what I have just done.'

Before I could answer she started to kiss me whilst gently rocking on my small cock. I could taste her bull's cum in her mouth but I was happy. I was finally getting to make love with my wife on my birthday. She was in control and she was tender and loving. We kissed as she rocked for the longest time. I could feel his wet sperm all over my cock but I did not care. Jess learned back so I could kiss and suck and bite her nipples, they were salty from all the sweat. Then after about half an hour of gentle rocking I exploded inside my gorgeous wife. Well it felt like an explosion to me. In reality it was a little dribble. I did not make her cum but she did not mind. I was never going to live up to her big black lover anyway.

She released me from the handcuffs and we went to bed. I drifted off to sleep whilst spooning my naked wife. What a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 - The Morning After

The next morning I woke up to found my cock in Jess's mouth. What a way to be woken. She was sucking hard and it soon responded and was standing to attention. Jess wasted no time and immediately climbed on top. She started riding me hard. I started pumping in response but I hardly had to do anything, she was in control again. I lay back mesmerised by her beautiful bouncing boobs as she quickly brought me to orgasm. I could only last five minutes before I shot my load inside her. She was obviously nowhere near to cumming but she did not seem to mind. She planted a big kiss on my mouth and smiled at me.

'Good morning my lover.' She says cheerfully.

'Morning sexy.'

'Do you realise that we are going to have such fun now that you are my very own cuck?'

'What? You mean last night was not a one off?' I was not sure what I wanted the answer to be until she said it and I knew she was right.

'Of course not. I cannot live my life and never cum like that again. You know you will never be able to do it. Now I have tried it I need it. Okay?'

All I could say was 'Okay dear. So when is he coming to visit again?' My life as a cuckold had begun.

'Oh, he won't. He cost me a fortune.

'Now, I have some ground rules. First and most important, we must always both be involved. Any kind of sex without you knowing would be cheating and I don't want to do that ever.' This was okay with me but it immediately made my guilt about what happened with Sharon come rushing back.

'Second, I am in charge of your sex life. You only ever get sexual contact with me and only when I say you can. I am your world. Any breach of this rule, no matter how small, will result in punishment. No kissing, no flirting, no ogling. You only do those things with me and only on my terms. Agreed?'

I was beginning to feel sick. Would I be able to keep the Sharon incident secret from Jess? I truly did not know the answer to that. All I could do was say 'You are in charge dear.' I meant it wholeheartedly. Right then I wanted nothing more than to be Jess's obedient cuckold.

12