I am Happily Married to a Slut 010

Story Info
She gets a piercing… I get a piercing.
1.3k words
3.65
43.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gets a piercing... I get a piercing

Today when I came home I found Stacey surprisingly alone. She was on the couch watching TV. She looked sexy even in her lounge wear. Sweat pants rolled at the top to the point where she had a camel toe and two inches of butt crack was showing. She was wearing a tank top and no bra, and her nipples were poking out. Her hair was wet so I assumed she had just finished showering.

She got up and gave me a big hug and kiss, and she told me she had a surprise for me, this paired with her sex appeal gave me a hard on. She brought me over to the couch and had me knee in front of her while she laid back.

I was expecting a gunky musty creampie but when she pulled her sweats off her ass there was no sticky jizz, which make sense because she had just showered and even if she had had a string of guys use her pussy today it would have all been washed away.

Instead I was greated with a sweet unused slit, but it had something extra! A silver ball was now resting on her clit. I was surprised. She asked me if I liked it, and I told her yes. She told me she got the idea from her friend Lynn who had just gotten her piercing License. She asked me to lick it, but to be gentle because it is tender.

I put my mouth over her clit and licked and suck her. the metal stud was cold and hard and it felt weird surrounded by pussy and tongue. However Stacey's clit was getting almost as hard. I was just enjoying myself and I hadn't realized she was wreathing and bucking in ecstasy.

I kept doing as I was and she grabbed my hair and thrust her hips into my mouth as she came, and shot a forceful gush of watery lady jizz into the back of my mouth. I swallowed and came up for air. Stacey grinned at me and told me "you suck pussy almost as good as you suck cock."

Then we kissed and I remembered the raging hard on wagging between my legs. So did she. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. Then she stopped, looked up at me and said she had an idea. "I think you should get one too!" she exclaimed. I wasn't too keen on the idea of getting metal spikes stabbed threw my dick so I told her "no way" after that her peppy mood changed, she grabbed my cock and my balls and started to squeeze. She looked me in the eyes and said I could either get a cock piercing or never fuck her again. I said ok, and she released my aching junk.

She immediately called Lynn. Told her to come over and pierce my dick. Surprisingly I heard Lynn excitedly agree on the other end and Stacey played with my asshole while we waited for Lynn.

When Lynn rang the doorbell Stacey had her hand in my ass up to her wrist. Stacey smiled at me and yelled for Lynn to come in, while she slid in a little further. Lynn walked in and dropped the box she was carrying in shock. There I was on my back pulling my ankles towards my head, ass in the air, ragging hard on dripping precum on my face, and my wife's arm elbow deep in my stretched out asshole. Lynn quickly came over and watched, she was amazed at what she saw and she asked Stacey if I was gay.

Stacey told her "he's not gay, but he is a cock sucking schlong taking faggot." With that I Stacey pressed on my prostate and I blew a huge load all over my face. Stacey used her other hand to milk all my cum out onto my face. Stacey asked Lynn if she wanted to see how stretched out my ass was. Lynn stared with an open mouth and nodded. Stacey quickly pulled her balled fist out of my ass and I felt air rush in. "Wow, that is so hot, I have never seen a guy's ass like that." Lynn exclaimed. Stacey held my cheeks open for Lynn to stare.

Lynn asked Stacey what she meant by saying I wasn't gay but still sucked cock. With that Stacey smacked my ass and told me to go wash up while she explained to Lynn. I when to the shower dreading all the things Stacey was going to tell Lynn. When I got out of the shower I found them on the bed. Lynn had a huge needle in her hand and Stacey was beckoning me to the bed... Did I mention Lynn was naked now? She had lots of tattoos and her nipples and clit were pierced.

Stacey had me sit down. She got behind me and grabbed my arms and started kissing my neck and licking my ear. All the licking and restraining got my dick's attention. Lynn got off the bed and moved around to between my legs. She grabbed my now stiff dick and looked in our direction and asked if it was ok to suck it. I obviously nodded, and Stacey hissed a "suck it" in my ear. Something I was used to hearing, but it was a pleasant change to be the suckee and not the sucker for once.

Lynn put her mouth over the head and licked my dick hole and around the ridge for the longest time, not stroking or going down the shaft, which was teasing the hell out of me. I was so overcome that I thrust up into her mouth; she wasn't expecting it and she gagged. She scolded me "how dare you fuck my face while I am being so nice." She said with a devilish grin. Then she grabbed my shaft hard and brought her mouth to it again, but this time she was showing her teeth, like a vampire about it strike.

She looked up at me and slowly bit down on my engorged purple head, she kept applying more and more pressure until I cried out. "you still don't like my blow jobs" she said with a fake hurt pout. "I guess that means you have to be punished" she said as she brought the piercing needle back into sight. I was afraid she was going to stab the crap out of my cock, and I think Stacey realized this and she whispered in my ear "don't worry baby, it kinda feels good, in a hurty way." I surrendered and all our eyes were on the needle that was just barely pressing into my urethra, I asked Lynn if she was gonna fuck my dick with the needle but she shook her head in reassurance, angled it towards her and jabbed it in and out the underside of my cock.

I screamed like a little girl, blood was dripping from my dick like I was pissing it out. Lynn had an evil grin on her face as red splattered all over her neck and tits. She pulled the needle through then grabbed a fat ring with a ball in the middle and worked it into the bloody hole. Stacey started clapping and exclaimed "Yay! My husband has a prince Albert now!" Lynn cleaned my dick off with her mouth, she swallowed the blood and went to the mirror to see herself bloodied... I think she has a thing for blood.

My dick had gone soft and it ached horribly. Stacey started to play with it but I begged her not to. She retorted "tender huh? I'm so horny since you can't fuck me can I fuck Lynn?" Lynn jumped on me with a big smile and said "please please please!" I gladly agreed. The rest of the night I caressed my wounded cock while watching my wife and Lynn grind into and lick each other.

I got my revenge though... in the morning Stacey went for a jog and I had my way with Lynn too. It hurt more than anything, but it was the principle of it that mattered.