I Am Her Father…For Now

Story Info
A couple explores family role-play
851 words
4.14
38.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

30 minutes ago I had been her father, fucking her. Her strong fingers had dug deep into my back as she had screamed for her daddy to take her.

Now we relaxed, holding each other as we drifted in a delightful cocoon. She cuddled against me as my hands idly played against her skin. Carol was a tall lady, in her mid 30's with small breasts and a slightly expanding ass. What you noticed right away about her was that she was the loud one in any group, quick with opinions and jokes. Somewhat later, you might also become intrigued with her quick, decisive body mannerisms, her closed cropped brown hair and her piercing brown eyes. You always were aware that she was not the type of person who suffered fools lightly. I had been the one who took the time (and courage) to delve a little deeper with her and had found a magnificent lover and lady.

I was a few years older.

We had known each other for a couple of years and had gradually gotten to the place where we delighted in family role-play. Usually I was her father and she was herself as the daughter, although occasionally she was the mother and I was the son. Uncles and nieces. Aunts and nephews. Sometimes the occasional grandparent watched one of us masturbate till joining in.

But me as her dad was what really got us going.

Now it was time for me to push it a bit more.

"Carol?"

"Mmmmm."

"You really like it when I am your dad. Have you ever thought about doing it with your dad, for real, huh, pumpkin?"

Pumpkin was her dad's pet name for her.

We used the family pet names to add to the excitement, but this was the first time I had used it calmly.

She gave a little start when I used the pet name not in the moment, but then she smiled a little and snuggled into me a little more. Then she got very still as she clearly wrestled with her answer. Early on when talking about family play she had told me that she had never done anything like that in reality. But this was another question. I kissed the top of her head.

"It's OK. All I want to know is what you honestly feel."

I let the silence grow as she laid there naked against my body.

"No right or wrong. Just what excites you."

She went totally still and then slowly she began to grind her body against me. I smiled, both inside and out.

"That's it, pumpkin. Daddy's here for you."

I moved my body so she could feel me harden.

"Oh yes, I want my daddy, I want my real daddy," she whispered in my ear as her hand began to stroke my growing cock. "I have always wanted my real daddy."

My hands were squeezing her 30 c cup breasts, her tits hard between my fingers.

"You want your real dad to do this. To squeeze these beautiful tits as you stroke his cock?"

"Oh, yes Daddy, please. I've wanted you to do this for soooo long, please Daddy."

"Tell me, pumpkin. Tell Daddy."

"I used to watch you, Daddy."

Now she had never mentioned that before. Her eyes were closed as she stroked my cock.

"Up when we were at the cabin, Daddy, outside. There was a spot I could see you in the shower."

Her folks had a cabin up in the mountains. I had seen the photos of many summers spent there.

"I would watch you take your showers, Daddy. Oh, God."

With a moan she released my cock from her hand, pushed me down firmly on my back and sat down on my cock.

"I would watch you, Daddy. Oh God fuck yes please, Daddy I love you."

She leaned forward and put one hand down on my chest, punishing herself against me.

"I would watch you Daddy, oh please God no. So bad. Please God, no so bad, please."

Her eyes were still closed as she leaned back and bounced up and down.

"So bad. Daddy, I want my daddy so much, please."

Her hands reached for her breasts and squeezed them as she began to cum.

"Oh so bad Daddy yes please. Take me, Daddy, your pumpkin. your little princess. Please, Daddy. Before Mommy comes back."

She held still as the orgasm ripped through her. I help her hips tight as I pushed up into her. Together, we came.

She collapsed. I held her, again.

"That was real, wasn't it?" I asked softly.

She nodded.

"You must think I'm sick."

"No baby, nothing that gives you that much pleasure is sick."

She was quiet.

"Anything that gives you that much pleasure is a good thing," I whispered and kissed her hair softly.

She relaxed. My cum seeped from her pussy onto my leg.

"Anything like that that gives us that much pleasure is a good thing."

She was still, and listening.

"And just think, what pleasure we could have thinking about making it real."