I am His Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Secret lover does what he likes to a bored wife in dungeon.
1.1k words
4.04
46.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 (The Tease)

What did I enjoy so much about this? Was it the pain, was it the excitement, or was it just the pure suspense of not knowing what was going to happen to me? I just kept thinking things over and over of what would happen to me this time as I was left hanging here in this dark cold dungeon. Was it ten minutes, maybe fifteen, I do not know, but I knew I was getting more and more excited as time went by.

I meet my master usually once a month and I am basically his slave for a few hours when we meet as my husband regularly travels away with work. Sometimes we meet in here, maybe his house, maybe the woods, the shopping mall, local garages, motels, hotels, maybe on the beach and once even at my work place. I only have two rules for my master. The first rule is not to get emotionally attached and the second is never to meet in my house. He respects that, and our regular sessions have been eventful, often painful but also very exciting. He also knows my limits, but he does like to test them as far as he possibly can. Only twice in two years I have asked him to stop, and straight away he stopped everything and calmed me down. I know my husband is having an affair with a work colleague, but both him and I choose to ignore it, as everything else in with our married life is good.

I am standing near a wall, with my neck and wrists in a set of wooden stocks. The stocks are fixed to the wall, so that I am made to stand upright but there is enough room to walk all the way around me. I cannot see any of my body or my clothes that I am wearing as my chin rests on the wooden block. It must have been twenty minutes now, as I stand in my knee high boots and skirt riding round my knees. I have a tight blouse on which pushes out my cleavage. I am so excited as I squirm in my very moist underwear finally concluding it is the suspense that I enjoy the most.

I hear footsteps coming towards me. "How are we now Spunk Slut?" my Master says walking round me, feeling my thighs, my ass and then rubbing the mound on my panties.

I smile, welcoming back my master as I start pushing my hips into his hands. "mmmm, your Spunk Slut is very wet and frustrated" I reply. He has not used this name for a while. I see that he has got a glint in his eye as he smiles at me.

He then turns on a large monitor that is a few metres away in front of us. Even though my panties are soaked and my sex feels like it is burning, it is nothing to what I am about to feel. There is no mistaking what I am looking at as I recognise myself on the monitor. My eyes do not come off the screen, as I remember from the dungeon a few months ago being tied up for my Master and two of his friends using me. I knew Master had filmed our sessions a few times, but never had I seen myself in a video. He had also promised me that he would never put it on the internet.

"Remember this Spunk Slut?" he whispered, as I felt him lift my skirt, then pull my panties towards him and rest a small vibrator on my clit. He then put my panties back into position and then stepped back so the vibrator was fixed buzzing against my sensitive lips and clit.

"oooooohhhhhhh" I squirm. I don't know what I enjoyed more. The thought of me on the monitor being used the way I was, or the vibrator rubbing furiously on my sex. "I remember, yes, it was so good. Those men were so nasty!"

Master then turned up the volume higher, and higher still and then walked away into the darkness. He just left me again. How frustrating, and what made it worse is that the vibrator was not strong enough to make me cum. I tried to break free of the stocks so that I could touch my breasts and my pussy. I twisted my wrists, pulled them downwards clenched my hands but I knew that all of this was no good. All I could do was thrash my hips into the air and start to squirm and let out a pathetic cry. After I calmed myself down a little, I carried on watching the monitor. I was being whipped, and fucked at the same time on screen, having to scream out rude names until finally having to suck all three men off with cum over me. Only Master was allowed to cum in me.

I could not take this any longer. As I watch myself cum on screen, I started to squirm again and again, even more determined to break free of the stocks that I was in. I pulled down harder, feeling my wrists sore against the small holes. Imagining I could touch my pussy. One finger would have done it. Ten seconds is all I needed. I bucked, I squirmed, I thrust myself forward letting out a huge scream this time.

"Master, please.......... I beg you, please make me cum........ Master please....... I beg you....... your Spunk Slut will do anything you ask!!!!!!"

The monitor is turned off remotely, and I am standing alone under the light. The only noise you can hear is my deep panting and the buzzing of the vibrator. "Please Master, please" I sob.

I hear you now, but I cannot see you. "You were begging that you will do anything today. Is that so Spunk Slut?"

"Yes Master....... anything, I just want to cum!" I plead

Then out of the darkness appear three people. I can obviously make out Master, but there is also a couple with him. The man is muscular, bare chested with jeans on and the woman is scantily dressed but covered. What is strange about these two however is that they both have leather masks over their faces, so it is impossible to work out who they were? The masked man is carrying a bag as they all three walk round me.

"Anything?" Master repeatedly asks me, as he takes the vibrator away from my underwear.

I look at all three the best I can. I take a deep breath. Then I look at the bag. I look at Master finally, remembering the times when things got out of hand he stopped immediately. We never mention those occasions, but we both respect it.

"Yes Master. I will do anything for you today".