I am Loved and Hated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Papy
Papy
8 Followers

"Unnnh, unnh, unnh," he moaned.

"Yeah, yeah, boy, you like that?" his father hissed. You like my cock fucking you."

His father, my father in law, was sliding his cock back and forth in his ass, fucking him with his long, thick, veiny mantool. He was going deep in him.

"Umnh, umnh, umnh, umnh," he grunted with each stroke of my father in law's cock in his ass.He picked up the pace of his cock in my husband's rectum, took longer, faster strokes. Now they were both sweating profusely. His cockhead was coming just to the edge of my husband's sphincter then driving back up inside him until his hairy pubes scruffed in the crack of my husband's ass, his balls bouncing against his ass.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, unh, unh, unh, unh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, stop please" my husband grunted.

He raced in his cock into my husband's hole and slid it back in brutally. Faster, faster, his cock slid back and forth in my husband's hole.

The rippling of my husband's ass on his cock made me all hot again. His plunged hard into my husband like a jackhammer. His cock hardened, lengthened, thickened and let loose a blast of creamy cum deep in my husband's bowels. He fucked into it, shooting more and more of his cum into him, thick wads, long strings, hot, slick, gushing as he kept on pounding his cock back and forth in him until he was spend fully. I began to leak down below there in my pussy seeing the suffering and humiliation of my husband.

After he came he withdrew his penis rubbed it clean on my husband's clothes and walked out of the room. My mother in law had my husband's head in between her bosoms while he was racked with sobs. He, however, endured his humiliation without any kind of protest. I sat there stupefied looking at my cuckolded husband. At the same time I was aroused beyond imagination and soon coaxed my husband into eating me again while my mother in law watched me with disapproving eyes. She began to wipe her husband's sperm from my husbands abused ass with a wet towel. She was very soft with her only son and I slowly began to understand what a mamma's boy he was.

I was lucky on one front that my father in law did not pimp me out. My friend told me of a prostitute in her knowledge who was first fucked by her father-in-law and later pimped by him to his friends. I always thought these kinds of things happened only in the homes of the dregs of the society.

In fact to be frank I like the situation I am in. I am regularly fucked by two studs and has cunnilingus performed on me that too very lovingly after every fuck. In the morning I arise from the licking my clitoris was getting from my loving husband's tongue. My mother-in-law will have my coffee ready although reluctantly. So I have decided to keep this secret intact. The only sad part is the pounding that my husband's ass receives from his father. It is very clear to everybody who witnesses it that he does not enjoy it.

I will have to win my mother-in-law also to my side. I think I know what I have to do. I did that once with one of my elder cousins to keep her from telling anybody about my activities in the college. She also taught me to do it well. I am pretty sure that I will be able to win my mother-in-law over even though I may not like what I have to do.

Papy
Papy
8 Followers
12