I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The birth of a D/s relationship.
4.5k words
4.45
63k
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers

Ch 2 ~ The Beginning

Sara pulled to the side of the road. She was a Realtor returning from a successful appointment. Mr. and Mrs. Franklin were listing their beautiful home as soon as she could get the paperwork taken care of. Now, she had another appointment.

Sara had met this man online several weeks ago, and they had spoken about many things, among them, their sexual fantasies. Could she really experience them? Dare she?

Again, she scanned the landscape. The cabin was set back in the grove of trees on a beautiful wooded lot. It was really a beautiful location with large oaks and maples all around it.

Sara was 45 and had been divorced for 6 years. She was a lovely woman with reddish blonde hair, green eyes and a shapely figure accentuated by her large, full bust. She was dressed in khaki slacks, a pale pink v-neck silk jersey with a navy blue blazer.

She wasn't exactly dressed for a cross country jaunt, but she carefully headed toward the cabin. The glare of a lamp in one window served to remind her that it was getting dark. A myriad of emotions was building within her as she approached his cabin.

She knocked on the door. A man's voice from within called, "Come in, Sara." His voice was deep and warm, and her insides nearly vibrated with it's intensity. She gingerly clasped the knob, turned and pushed.

Cautiously, her stomach in her throat, she took a step inside, "Hello?" She took another step into the cozy cabin.

"Hello, please come in and have a seat. I don't get many guests." She involuntarily shivered, and her professional poise kicked in. She walked over to an overstuffed chair. Across the room, her eyes beheld a tall, dark man about 55, she guessed. He stood as she approached and held out his hand to receive hers. Gently, he pressed a kiss to her hand. "You are welcome here."

"Thank you, Sir, for your hospitality. I'm Sara, and you have a lovely home. If you don't mind, Sir, why do you wish to sell it?"

Foreign emotions swarmed inside her. "Who is this man?" she wondered. He had not said. He said nothing, in fact, for several minutes.

Finally, he stood, walked to a table nearby, poured a glass of wine and picked up the phone. He handed them both to her.

"Call whomever you wish, but I wish for you to enjoy supper here with me this evening so we can become better acquainted." He held her gaze for several minutes in silence.

They chatted for an hour or so until the chill of uncertainty left her bones. What were these feelings? Fear ... excitement? ... maybe both.

"Sara, is there a Man in your life?" he asked. Again, his gaze grabbed hers and held it. She felt like his eyes were reading her soul, her innermost thoughts. She looked away.

"I date, Sir, but no one special. Why do you ask?

"There is a restless look in your eyes, Sara. Would you care to play a little game with me?"

"What kind of game?" she asked, caution rising in her throat.

"One with very specific rules." He paused. "Sara, do you like to be told what to do?"

"No way ..." she started to say, but somehow knew he meant something different than her first interpretation. "Sometimes, why?" The words slipped from her lips in a whisper. He nodded.

"Sara, tell me about yourself. What do you enjoy?" His questions served to put her at ease.

"I am a Realtor, Sir. I was out here to meet with one of your neighbors, the Franklins. Do you know them?" Instinctively, she tried to take control of the conversation.

"No Sara, I don't know them." He paused, then continued. "That is what you do, Sara. I asked you to tell me about you." His voice was stern, but polite, almost fatherly.

She began to tell him about her children and her failed marriage. She talked about the difficulties she had after her divorce to get on her feet financially. For more than an hour they talked as he lead the conversation.

"Sara, we shall play this game I spoke of. You will enjoy it, Sara." His words were so convincing she dare not disagree. She was intrigued more than anything else.

"Sure, Sir. I will stay for the evening. What do you think your home will sell for, if I may ask?" She was trying to change the subject, to get back on familiar ground.

His eyes looked into hers, and they stood still in time. A minute or so later, he said, "Sara, please go into the kitchen. You will find dinner already prepared. Please serve it on the table in the dining room. I will join you momentarily."

"Of course," she replied. She started to wonder what was on his mind but stopped herself.

She didn't know why, but she felt somehow compelled to obey his request. Whether it was because of his kindness or his respectfulness, after a moment's hesitation, she disappeared into the kitchen. A few

minutes later, she emerged with dinner in hand. She set everything on the table, and refilled their goblets. She did think it a bit odd that a potential client ask her to serve them in this way, but it didn't occur to her that it was anything but a usual evening with this oddly attractive Man.

They enjoyed a lovely supper with more wine, the delicious lasagne, and a large salad. Another hour passed with their supper and conversation. The warmth of the food and the new friendship allowed Sara to feel quite comfortable by the time supper was ended.

"Are you ready to play our game, Sara?" He asked. She hesitated. "It is a very simple game of obedience. I will tell you more about the game when we are finished, and you will then tell me if you wish to play it again. I will tell you the rules as we go, but the basic premise is that you respect me and demonstrate that by your obedience, and I respect you and demonstrate it by understanding and acknowledging what I believe are your limitations. I suspect we will talk more about limitations afterwards.

"Yes Sir." She was feeling rather overwhelmed, but a strange sense of adventure and intrigue. Curiouslty had overtaken her, and she became determined to see this through.

"Shall we begin?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." She felt warm and a little buzzy from the wine as they started their game.

"Go in the bedroom on the left and dress in what you find there." Again, his voice seemed powerful and yet so kind that it was not at all out of character for Sara to do as she was directed. As though she knew the cabin's layout, she walked back the hallway to the room on the left. There, on the bed, she found the clothes he expected her to don. She laughed as she quickly removed her clothing and hung it on the hangers provided. This was straight from an old fantasy she had many times entertained. There was a simple white gauze dress with a lovely gold clasp over each shoulder. She put it on. The neckline draped beautifully, but dangerously low, and she felt uncomfortably exposed. The dress fit like it had been designed for her. The feel of the barely-there fabric heightened the sensitivity of her skin, and she felt her nipples harden as waves of anticipation jolted her insides. She noticed that the dress parted ever-so-slightly at the bottom. She wasn't sure if she was horrified or ... aroused? It was so short! There were simple black heels beside the dress, so she put them on also and stood for several minutes taking in her reflection. She looked breathtakingly lovely, but did she dare dress like this in front on Him? In front of anyone?

She cautiously walked back out to the living room, already responding to the unusual amount of skin exposed.

"Sara, I can see you like your clothes. They fit you well, yes?"

"Ummm, Yes Sir," she replied. Part of her told her to get the hell out of there, but there was a secret part of her that commanded her to stay ... to investigate further ... to dare to stay. She did not feel he would harm her, although she did not feel entirely safe, either.

"You must now. For the remainder of this game, call me "Master". Is that clear?"

She nodded shyly, "Yes, Master." Her face flushed with heat and color.

"Yes," he smiled, "I know. You have waited a long time for this." He took her hand. "Now let me show you around." He showed her the kitchen, the

bathroom, the other bedrooms, and even the basement. With every step, the moved and parted. She knew at least her bottom was partially visible from behind. With every step, the provocative sense grew more intense.

Finally, they were back in the living room. He reached out and lightly cupped her lovely breasts.

"You really do have lovely breasts, Sara. Do you want to show them off a bit more?" He asked.

Her face flushed. "Yes, I thought so. Go into the kitchen and fetch me a glass of ice water, please."

She obeyed, and quickly returned with the glass of water. He took the glass and carefully poured the water onto the fabric that attempted to cover her breasts. Sara jumped both at the coldness and audacity of this man.

"Oh much better, Sara. Now I can clearly see your hard berry-like nipples." He pinched them lightly and watched her face. He repeated the pinch, a bit more firmly. She squirmed, but said nothing.

"Do you like your dress, Sara?" He asked as he adjusted the shoulder clasps.

"It seems a little short, but yes, I suppose I like it."

"Walk over to the fireplace, Sara, turn around slowly, then return here. Go!"

His eyes followed every move, every step, every nuance of her expression. When she returned to the original spot, he powerfully pulled her into his embrace and kissed her forehead affectionately.

"You are lovely, Sara. Why do you walk so stiffly? Relax. Try it again, but this time, let your body be feminine. Feel the dress play with your skin. Let me see the natural slut in you, Sara."

Her faced blushed deeply this time, but she knew exactly what he meant. She knew the adjustments she had made to become successful in business. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and once again walked to the fireplace. With each step, this time, her bottom rolled sumptuously lifting the hem of the dress slightly, teasingly. Her breasts also swung just enough to encourage the hardness of her nipples to remain. She held her head high. She looked almost divine.

"Wonderful, Sara! I can see her, still somewhat camouflaged, but she is there." Again he embraced her. "Now, in your room, in the top drawer, you will find several jeweled clips from which to choose. Go and pick what you want and bring them to me."

"Umm yes, Master." She disappeared into the room, opened the drawer, and sorted through the array of clips she found there. Finally, she chose some clips from the assortment and returned to the living room. It didn't even occur to her that she'd never seen jewelry like this before. She wasn't sure what sort of clips they were.

"Good choice, Sara." He unhooked each shoulder strap and the dress fell to the floor. Sara swollowed a scream, but He moved quickly and gently. He kissed each nipple tenderly and pinched them till they stood

for him. He placed the desired clips in place. "Oh yes, very nice," he said as he twisted them. Sara winced.

"Ouch! that hurts!" She tried not to whine.

"Perhaps, but there's a fine line between pain and stimulation. Have you noticed that, Sara?" He paused and regarded her carefully. "Sara, you are quite ravishing, you know." He cupped her round breasts, and he kissed her for the first time deeply. She tried to repel Him but found herself trying to press against him, but he refused.

He firmly used one hand to part her legs, and then reached a finger into her vagina and found it quite wet. He smiled gently at her. From his pocket, he pulled a chain which he deftly attached to the nipple clips. The weight of the chain pulled on the clips sending shivers of pain and delight down through her. Again she groaned in protest, but to no avail.

"Sara, we are having a guest for dessert, so I'd like you to prepare something. You'll find ample supplies in the kitchen. The only rules here are, first, you may not speak without permission, and secondly, you may not touch yourself or adjust your clothing in any way. Lastly, unless otherwise instructed, you must rest by my right side on your knees. Now, go and have fun in the kitchen.

There was a knock at the door. Sara assumed it was the guest to which he referred. She figured to stay in the kitchen busying herself with dessert.

"Sara, please get the door," her Master called from the other room.

She panicked. "I can't," she said. Immediately, he was behind her, and she felt a sting on her soft bum cheeks ... another sting. He was spanking her bare bottom. She took a step away ... another smack, this one harder.

Calmly he spoke, "When you're ready to answer the door ..." The pain mixed with pleasure at her heat source. She dared to look at him, and took a step toward the door.

She opened the door, and was surprised to see a very handsome younger man. He carried a bottle of expensive wine. He walked in and greeted the Master. "Hello."

"Welcome to our cozy cabin in the woods, Mr Rhodes," her Master said and took the wine.

"Sara, turn around slowly, please." Master said. "I want Mr. Rhodes to appreciate your full beauty."

"Yes, Master." She was totally amazed at how quickly she felt compelled to obey.

He tweaked her nipple clips, again. "Sara, if you desire, I will remove the clips for now." Sara blushed at Master's insensitivity to her privacy. He didn't seem to mind the presence of this other man or of him staring at her.

"Thank you, Master, please do."

"How do your nipples feel, Sara?"

"Master, they are very sore."

"Yes!" Master smiled and slowly traced a finger down the front of her and slid a finger into her quite moist vagina. She wiggled deliciously on his finger.

"She is lovely, isn't she?" Mr Rhodes observed. Master turned her around and cupped her breasts tightly, sending waves of mixed pain and pleasure through her body.

"Sara, bring in dessert," her Master directed. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned carrying the cake pan. She set the pan on the table and dropped the knife. As she bent over to pick it up, and Master swatted her behind.

"Now Sara, please serve Mr. Rhodes a piece of your cake then assume your proper place."

"Yes Master. Thank you." Sara served the cake carefully, and elegantly knelt beside her Master. The two Men chatted for some time while Sara knelt quietly, almost immobile at her Master's side.

"Time for our evening constitutional. "Sara, in the closet in the room where you changed, you will find a small, plain raincoat. Fetch it please." She complied.

"I have another treat for you, my dear one. Please stand with your thighs open to me, and lift your dress out of my way.

Sara obeyed, and her Master skillfully inserted a remote control operated vibrator into her vagina and handed the control to Mr. Rhodes. Master held her raincoat for her and she slid into it. It hung to just below her bum cheeks, "but," she thought, "at least I'm covered. She was not, however, permitted to button the coat.

The coat, made of some light rubbery fabric, added more sensations to her already flushed skin. The continual brushing against her nipples sent a river of heightened excitement deep within her.

She couldn't believe this was even happening. By now, it had taken on an ethereal quality and she was dazed by the intoxicating sensations within her.

They left the house and began their walk, and Mr Rhodes amused himself with the remote as she walked. It was a dark, quiet road, with only randomly scattered street lights at various intervals, and a few small houses dotted the roadside. The men talked quietly, and Sara concentrated on keeping covered and hoping no one would recognize her.

After some time, the Master noticed 3 young men, in their early twenties, following them at a short distance. "May I help you boys?" he finally asked.

"Well, ummmm, we were just wondering ... Does she have anything on under that coat?" the spokesman asked.

The Master laughed. "Of course she does. See for yourself." He opened her coat for them to see.

"Nice dress, lady," the lead boy said.

"Yes, it is fellows. She is lovely, isn't she? Would you care to touch her? Gently, of course!"

Sara was horrified. Her body was on display to mere boys she didn't know. "How couldher He do this?" Her fear was ever-present and threatened to break her demeanor.

"Whoa! She is ... awesome!" The young men naturally seemed eager to put their hands on her.

"Thank you. Yes, she is lovely. Do you like her?" Master

asked. He looked into Sara's eyes, and their gaze held for several seconds.

"O yeah ... wow!" the spokesman said, and he took a step toward her. He pointed to one

of her large succulent nipples and asked her, May I?"

She looked at her Master who did not permit her to answer.

"Sara belongs to me. You may touch her as you wish."

The boys watched as Master pulled and twisted her nipples. Mr Rhodes turned the vibrator to high and the young men took turns fondling her breasts and caress her soft feminine flesh.

One of the boys asked if he could touch her vagina also, and was given permission to stroke her muff but he was forbidden entrance.

"Sara, would you like to cum for these nice young men?"

"As you wish, Master" she answered.

"Are You sure, Sara?"

"Yes, Master."

"Is that the way to ask Your Master?"

"No, Master. Master, please may I cum for You?" Sara asked.

"I think you can wait a while. Perhaps, one of these young men would like to test your oral talents."

The boys and Sara both yelled simultaneously ... Sara saying, "Oh no, Master, please!"

And the boys, saying ... "WOW, yeah ... cool," as they stepped closer to her.

"Alright. Choose one among you and approach me." Master directed.

The shortest of the three came forward. Master spoke to him privately, then directed him to stand in front of Sara.

"Sara, kneel before this young Man and pleasure his cock. You will not drink his cum, however, but he may place it wherever he wishes on your body. Is that clear?"

She nodded in humiliation and obedience. Knelt as directed and began to expose this young man's cock. She used her hands for a minute to muster her courage, and finally, shyly kissed the tip of his cock then dove onto it hungrily. She sucked it hard, thrilling to feel it swell within her mouth. She became quite noisy in her ministrations as the vibrator hummed full tilt within her in unison. Her body naturally danced on the vibrator as her arousal climbed to fever pitch. She was an amazing sight to behold.

Master and Mr Rhodes observed Sara carefully. The young man was clearly about to shoot his load, and Master reminded him to withdraw. He shot his full load of cum on her chest. Another boy pulled on her ripe nipples bringing a squeal that made him jump.

Master signaled for Mr Rhodes to pull the boys away as the "show" continued. "OK, Sara, show these boys what a real female orgasm looks like. Sara, cum." His parted her strong, supple thighs as the vibrator continued it's delightful task. Sara squirmed and wiggled against the vibrator, her body undulating and rotating in natural female rhythms. The boys watched in astonishment, gazing into her oozing vagina and her knees nearly buckled. Loud cries came from her throat as the powerful waves of pleasure quaked her body. It seemed to go on forever ...

Finally, after what had to have been four or five minutes, she shivered, and her knees nearly gave way as her body slowly recovered. The young men applauded and laughed.

The Master smiled. He gently kissed Sara's mouth while he pulled her coat around her against the chilly night air.

"Thank you, Sara, you have pleased me." Master said courteously.

"Thank you, Master." she replied almost proudly, yet quietly.

"Good evening gentlemen. Another Saturday night, perhaps."

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers
12