I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
What is real? The dawn of reality in Sara's life.
1.5k words
3.92
39.3k
2

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers

Sara awoke with a start. Her heart thumped as she struggled to get her bearings. She was alone. She was in her bed in her bedroom. Her mouth was dry and her pajamas were damp with perspiration. Slowly her senses adjusted.

"What a dream." she thought. "A nightmare ... sort of."

She arose and went about her typical morning routine. She showered and made her coffee, then sat for a few minutes at her computer to check her calendar and email.

"Oh yes! I have that tech class this afternoon, so I will have to make all my calls this morning." She spoke aloud to herself.

She moved outside to her front porch and sat in a white wooden Adirondack chair and sipped her coffee. Her head rested against the back of the chair. She wore soft, silk pajamas imported from India. She was content with her life and her little Cape Cod home, but she still missed her kids. They were grown now and living their own lives. They were all in the area, at least, but it just wasn't the same.

For the most part, Sara enjoyed her life and her career. She had grown into a lovely and independent businesswoman. Real estate certainly kept her busy, and she seldom had to be concerned with finances.

As she sat this morning sipping her coffee, her mind wondered to the dream that had startled her awake. Admittedly, she missed having a Man around her, but the notions she was remembering from the dreams were a bit extreme. Even as she thought about her dream, her body silently began to respond.

The phone rang, and she jumped to answer it.

"Oh hello, Ron! How are you this morning?" Sara settled into the reality of a friendly voice.

"Just fine, thanks, Sara, and you?"

"Excellent, thanks! What's on your mind? Did you close yesterday?"

"What a mess, but yes, we closed. Thanks for asking. I called to see if you wanted to go to Geoff's party with me tonight? I know it's short notice, but it will be a fun night."

"Well yes, I was planning to go anyway, so I'd be glad to ride along with you. What time?"

"I'll pick you up about 4:30. The invite says dinner is at 5:30, so we will get there in time to make our rounds before dinner. You will dress your usual sexy self, yes?"

"Sounds great! Thanks! I'll see you at 4:30." She laughed at his question ... or was it a direction?

She hung up and felt a deep sense of satisfaction. She had known Ron for nearly 10 years professionally. She knew him to have a fine wit and a lovely smile in addition to his reputation for integrity. He was a few years older than her, but he wore his years and his success well. In recent weeks, she seemed to find herself running into him several times a week, though she never gave the change a thought.

Ron arrived at precisely 4:28 pm according to the clock in his Jaguar XK convertible. He got out and walked to her door. He knocked, and she answered promptly. He greeted her warmly and seemed happy to see her.

"You look lovely, Sara. Thank you. Are you ready?"

"Sure! Just let me grab my purse and I'm ready." She picked up her purse from the chair in the corner. She joined him at the door which he held open for her.

"Whew, Ron! When did you get this car? I guess I don't have to ask how business is for you!" He smiled at her accolades.

"I'm glad you like it. I worked hard for it, that's for sure, but enough about work. Sara, I want you to have fun tonight." He paused. "Please, unbutton your top button, will you?" He smiled so sweetly she could hardly refuse, but chuckled a bit as she obeyed his bidding, and blushed as he examined her revealed cleavage.

They arrived at the party to find a large crowd already assembled in Geoff's yard. The sounds of happy chatter and laughter echoed in the surrounding trees. Sara and Ron made their entrance and greeted their hosts and began to mingle some. Geoff stood close to Sara and kept his eyes on her as she made her rounds. He smiled. A few times, Sara glanced toward him and returned his smile.

She approached Mr Kensie, the city president of their brokerage. Suddenly, Ron called her.

"Sara, come here, please." He asked.

"Please excuse me, Mr. Kensie. I'll catch up with you later." Sara joined Ron a bit apart from the crowd.

Affectionately, he put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, Sara. How well do you know Mr. Kensie?" He asked.

"Not too well, I guess, yet!" She lifted her chin with a laugh filled with warmth.

"By the end of this year, I bet he knows you better," Ron said with a strange, knowing expression on his virile and stately face.

"We can hope, anyway, hmm?" Again Sara laughed, but Ron just smiled and looked at her until she sobered and their eyes locked for a brief moment.

"Now, Sara, I want you to tell Mr. Kensie what I just told you. 'By the end of this year, he will know exactly who you are.' I want to know what he says in response, please." Ron smiled that wonderful smile that seemed to melt whatever resolve she had, and she acquiesced.

Sara walked through the crowd, stopping briefly a few times, but never taking her eyes completely off of her target, Mr Kensie. Finally she caught up to him and made her announcement. He smiled and shook her hand. They chatted for few minutes, and she excused herself and found Ron who had moved closer to her location. Ron embraced her and congratulated her.

His embrace ignited something in Sara, some unknown or, at least, unfamiliar sensations. His hands were large and soft, but as they caressed her shoulders and back, she felt a delightful sense of adolescence. It was as though he had fire emanating from his fingertips. She paused to look into his eyes, his face. Somehow he looked different, although she had no idea why that should be. She found herself wishing he would embrace her again.

The food was delicious and everyone ate their fill. It was time now for the bonfire. Geoff and a couple other men ignited the huge pile of kindling and logs, and a cheer spontaneously erupted from the crowd as the fire lit up the night. Ron stood beside Sara. The music was turned up and few couples began to dance. Ron leaned over to Sara and whispered something. She turned to him, her mouth open slightly, and his gaze captured hers.

After a few minutes, Ron took Sara's hand and they began to dance. He was stylish, if a little old fashioned in his steps, but he looked like he was both enjoying the dance and Sara.

"You are an excitingly beautiful woman, Sara. Do you know that?"

Her blush was hidden by the glare or the fire, but it shone in her eyes to his delight.

They danced and ate and had an enjoyable evening together. At precisely 10 pm by his watch, Ron told Sara it was time to leave the party. They thanked their hosts and made their way to the car, and left.

"Let's stop at that lovely café by your home for some coffee," Ron said softly. He looked over at Sara and let his eyes take in her entire female frame. They parked, and he opened the door for her, and guided her into the little café with his hand on her back. They sat at a little table on the veranda where fewer people were gathered.

"Sara, you are a truly lovely woman. I can tell you, you have caught my eye." He smiled and her insides warmed. "Would you mind, Sara, if I wanted to spend some time with you?"

"Umm, no, not at all. Thank you. That might be nice." Again she blushed at his attention.

"Wonderful! I'd like to have lunch with you tomorrow. Do you have a red blouse or sweater you would wear for me? I'd like to see you wear more red. I think it would make you really light up nicely. What do you think?"

She was flabbergasted by his flattery and puzzled by his unusual request, but admitted that she had a red blouse and that she would happily wear it tomorrow for his pleasure. Although she said it with a sarcastic edge in her voice, she was curiously attracted to him.

"One more thing," he smiled that charismatic smile, "You simply must begin to show of that luscious cleavage more." His eyes caressed her body and she flushed with unfamiliar heat. "Yes, you must!" He chuckled lightheartedly and took her hand. They walked back to the car, his hand again on her lower back.

Sara and Ron opened the door to her home. She invited him in, but he declined, but confirmed their lunch date for tomorrow. He embraced her, drawing her tightly into his arms. His lips brushed her forehead as he pulled away.

"G'night Sara. Alors, jusqu'au demain!" he said as he disappeared into the night. Sara stood in the doorway for some time, dazed.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers