I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Sara's confusion is settled publicly.
2.6k words
4.41
50.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers

Sara laid there in her bed struggling to discern fact from fiction. Her body was hungry for the touch of her Man, and her emotions wrapped around her need like a fluffy, warm coat. She let her mind wonder, her eyes closed as her imagination allowed various sensations. It was some time before she mustered the interest to arise from her bed and begin her day.

She quickly read the email Ron sent her and replied with her, "OK" signal acknowledging her receipt of His message. He had given her the usual dress requirements for the day and for this evening, so she selected a forest greenish flowered outfit for the office. She seldom wore underwear of any sort any more unless there was a specific need. She went through her day as usual, but the day just felt out of balance and all she could think of was it was because she had not started it as she was now accustomed, with Ron. She also had a lovely sense of anticipation for the surprise planned for the evening.

She went home, her work day finished, took a long, luxurious bath. It was then that she noticed something strange. She was shaven smoothly. In fact, she couldn't remember when her mons had been so smooth, so naked. A strange heat flushed through her. "What the heck is going on?" she thought. Quickly she stepped out of the tub and looked at her body in the mirror. Sure enough, her bottom was completely bare. Deep inside of her, anticipation grew with her feminine excitement at this discovery.

In his morning email, Ron directed her to wear a very short skirt and loose, button down blouse combination to his cabin and to arrive promptly at 6:30. This evening, as she dressed, she felt her nakedness under the short lacy skirt and it both frustrated and thrilled her. The thin fabric of her blouse caressed her luscious curves and allowed her nipples the joy of showing off through the fabric. She was enticingly sexy as she walked up to Ron's cabin at 6:22.

She knocked and was allowed to enter. She was enthusiastically welcomed with a hug and warm kiss from Ron. They chatted for a few minutes, and Ron asked her to retire to the "Playroom", the room on the right, and await Him there. She entered the room and was shocked to see a medical table in the center of the large room. As she glanced around the room, her nervousness grew, but there was something about this room, something strangely familiar, even exciting though she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.

Within a few minutes, Ron joined her in the "playroom" and again embraced her and thanked her for coming. He then applied a blindfold to her face and gave her some simple directions that focused on her trusting Him.

"Do you trust me, Sara?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Your trust will be tested this evening, my girl. It is time. You may leave at any time. You must understand that, although I hope you do not leave."

"I'm not going anywhere, Ron. What's up?" She was almost impatient at this point, and wanted more information.

"Do you trust me, Sara, to know what you truly want?"

"Ummm, sure, Ron, I think you know me pretty well."

"Then, with your consent, I am in charge this evening, ok?"

"As always, Ron, as always! I may be a bit old fashioned, but I want you to be in charge. I like it when you give me directions and expect me to comply. I think that is the way it should be between and Man and a woman."

"Good girl! Now, remove your blouse, please, and drop it on the floor."

"Say what?"

He did not repeat His instruction, but waited silently for her obedience. It took several seconds, but she complied. He studied her expression and smiled. Masterfully, he cupped her breasts and gently squeezed each one. Sara stood frozen in place, her senses on overload, her mind racing. His touch was firm, but tender. For several minutes he weighed them, squeezed them, smashed them and juggled them. He pulled on her now firm nipples, and he twisted them until she involuntarily whined softly.

"Beautiful, girl! Now, I will help you up onto the table, Sara, and you will sit straight and tall with your fingers knitted behind your head until told otherwise."

He did, in fact, help her onto the table, and she assumed the position he required, her fingers laced behind her head, her breasts lifted nicely for His examination. He deftly attached a single clothes pin to each nipple and flicked it with his fingers. She squirmed slightly, but said nothing.

"Ah, I see my girl enjoys this, yes?" He flicked the clothes pins again and removed them. "Lovely sensation, yes?"

"Yes, Ron, I must say it hurts ... in a lovely way!" Sara's face flushed as her body temperature began to rise.

Ron rummaged through a drawer behind him and found some nipple clamps with small weights attached. He easily clamped them on her nipples and she squirmed a little more.

"Yes, girl. These have a bit more bite to them, don't they? Looks to me like they pass your test, though. You see, girl? I know what you really want, what you've always wanted. Do you still trust me?"

"Yes, Ron."

"Sara, you may release your fingers and lie back on the table, please." She complied. She heard rustling beside her as he again rummaged through drawers. Suddenly, she felt something between her thighs. "How is your bottom this evening, my girl?"

"Please lift your hips, girl, so I can slide your skirt off." Silently, she did as he requested. She lay naked and blindfolded on his examination table. Her mind raced and tried desperately to get a handle on her feelings ... her thoughts.

A deep heat rushed through her as she began to put the pieces together, but she couldn't answer Him. He nudged her knees apart, stroked her smoothness once with his hand then gently pushed a giant dildo into her already soaked vagina. A soft purr escaped her lips as she welcomed the intrusion.

Ron moved to the head of the table where some leather manacles hung from the ceiling. He attached them to Sara's wrists one at a time. They held her arms stretched over her head which, again, presented her breasts like two trophies on an ornate and precious platter. He placed her feet in the examination table stirrups and parted them so they would not be in Ed's way, but warned her to keep the dildo within her.

"Sara, it is time. It is time for your fantasies to join together with your reality. Your dreams are coming true, my girl. All of them. I know of your dreams, girl, and I understand them completely. There has been a Man in them, yes?"

"Yes ...?" she replied as much in question as in answer.

"I am He."

"Master ...?"

"Yes, girl." He released the nipple clamps and she bucked.

"Tonight, dear girl, I am claiming you publicly. You will henceforth belong to me even as I belong to you. I am Your Master and you are my girl. Your body has known this for some time, and now your mind and heart know it too. In just a few minutes, Ed will arrive with a class of 22 students or so. He is going to give a class on nipple piercing. You are his demonstration. Do you object?"

"Oh wow! Ummm, no Master. He is piercing my nipples tonight?"

"Yes, girl."

"As long as you follow instructions, both mine and Ed's, it will be a delightful and intimate evening. The class will be filmed for liability's sake, but also to share with friends. OK?"

"May I pee, please, Master?"

"Of course, my girl, One moment, please." He fetched a bedpan from a cabinet, removed the dildo, and slid the bedpan under her bottom. "Pee, girl." She obeyed. Quickly, he reinserted the dildo, pumping it playfully in her wetness. A few minutes later, a knock was heard on the cabin door. He left to answer it.

"Ed, come on in," Sara heard from the other room. Ed entered and greeted Master.

"And hello Sara. Looks like you are all ready, hmm?" Ed pinched her nipples firmly one at a time. "Yes, beautiful nipples, just perfect!"

Sara squirmed as she heard the voices of several others entering the room. She heard both male and female voices in the group, and felt so completely stripped, so thoroughly helpless and so wonderfully controlled as she felt her bound arms and feet and the dildo still within her. She was so hot!

The students were led into the room and admonished to remain as quiet as possible, and encouraged to study Sara's face and body and make note of the changes as they occur. There were 19 males and 3 females in the group and all age groups were represented. Ed began by pointing out how nervous Sara was and how apparent on her face. Her body also showed signs of apprehension, as her knees drew together as much as possible. One observant female was overheard commenting on Sara's obvious vaginal wetness in spite of her nervousness. Sara's Master explained that was simply because of how beautifully and completely female Sara felt at this moment.

Sara could hear whispered comments from other students and for some reason it made her feel wonderfully desirable to know these students were observing her so closely.

"Camera is rolling, Ed," the cameraman said.

"OK, Sam, great! Make sure to get some close ups of her."

"Got it, Boss! She is a hot one!"

"OK, everyone can see, yes? If not, move around so you can see everything I do. I'll try to go slowly enough that you can each move around Sara as needed. Now, note, too, that her vagina is filled with a nice, large vibrator to distract her somewhat. Not a necessary thing, but ... it's OK. It will be turned up and down by her Master as appropriate."

Ed continued to explain what to expect both to Sara and the observant students in detail, slowly and methodically. Meanwhile, Ed caressed Sara's breasts with great skill. The vibrator whirred on high as Ed circled her. He stopped beside her right breast, squeezed and pulled the nipple firmly, and Sara moaned audibly. Her Master smiled. Sara saw the cameraman standing at the foot of the bed, shooting as closely as possible and she trembled with arousal and anticipation.

Ed poured alcohol on her right nipple which had already puckered and hardened nicely. It stood almost an inch tall. He pinched it again, hard, as he prepared for the point of piercing. Master turned the vibrator to low as Ed marked her nipples with a pen, received the nod from her Master, and SNAP! The piercing gun shot the little steel hoop through her right nipple. She cried out softly, but secretly thrilled in the deepest parts of her being. Like consensual slaves of old, she now wore a visible sign of her Master's ownership of her, and this brought her to the very brink of a tremendous climax. The roomful of people applauded, and Master turned the vibrator back to high. Her hips involuntarily lunged upward to the delight of all present.

"You see, class, how erotic this whole procedure can be? She will no doubt climax before it's all over. If you do it right, it may be a multiple orgasm." Absently, he stroked her bald pussy as he spoke. "The girls who opt for this procedure are most likely pretty highly female, anyway, which means their base nature is more free or more developed than many. You can see how her hips follow my hand automatically as I stroke her heat."

Nods and comments around the room increased the smile on Sara's Master's face. He was so pleased with her, so proud of her openness and vulnerability. How deeply He needed to protect her and yet free her to serve as she so deeply needed. His heart was touched profoundly as He watched His beloved pet respond out of her beautifully female nature.

If anyone had been observant, several bulges might have been seen in the slacks of the young male students who watched with eagerness this lovely girl's responses.

Ed moved around Sara to her left breast. Again, he spoke as he fondled her, pinching and pulling hard on her pink nipple. He playfully flicked her aroused clitoris and again, chuckles filled the room. She felt the cool drips of the alcohol running over her left nipple, and ... the SNAP! Applause and loud congratulations filled the room, as they watched Sara explode in a huge orgasm, her body twitching and squirming for over a minute. Again alcohol was poured over her newly pierced nipples and her body continued to wiggle and twitch in feminine beauty for all to see and enjoy.

"You know, now, girl, you cannot wear anything for two days. No blouse or bra. Let the air heal your lovely nipples before trying to wear something. And remember, they will take months to heal completely!"

"Sir," a student spoke, "she does have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. Thank You for allowing us to be present." Again applause filled the room, and snapshots were taken by the students.

Finally, Ed and his students left the room, and Master approached His sweet girl. He softly kissed her mouth and removed the vibrator. He spoke tenderly to His pet.

"You are beautiful, Sara, and I am quite proud to own You. How do you feel, my dear?"

"They only throb a little, Master, but I already love them!"

"Yes, I knew you would. Perhaps next, we can get that hot little clit of yours pierced?"

"Master???"

He laughed. "Not right now, pet, but now that you are beautifully adorned, I'd like to enter you in a contest next month! It's a pet contest. Interested? It will require some training, I'll tell you that much ahead of time. But I think you stand a good chance, my lovely. We will just have to work on your endurance."

"As you wish, Master," Sara spoke softly, her fatigue suddenly catching up to her.

Master carefully released Sara's wrists and laid her on the bed as He untied her ankles also. He helped her stand, and as she felt the small weights in her nipples swing downward, she laughed and danced with delight.

"Oh Master! They are wonderful! Thank You, Thank You, thank You ..." she jumped up and down joyfully watching her breasts jump with her until Master stopped her.

"Yes, they are perfect! Sara, cum now."

She stood tall, feeling contentedly owned. She stood openly, her charms presented freely.

"Yes, Master," she whispered. Her head fell backward, and her hips lunged forward, knees parted fully, and she cried out, "YYYYYYeeessssssssssss, Master!" Her body thrashed and her knees buckled, but a stream of her luscious juices were now visible.

"Now, be still, girl. I'm going to drink you." He smiled, laid Himself down on His back with His head between her ankles. "Give me your juices, girl." She lowered herself onto His waiting tongue. Her body and soul were His completely. Every lick of His tongue made her dance for Him. He drove her again quickly to the very edge of ecstasy, again and again ... three times before her legs failed her, and she collapsed exhausted.

Her Master scooped her up, and carried her to His bed. Gently, He laid her down, kissed her newly pierced nipples and then her lips.

"Good night, my precious pet. I am so completely proud of you!" He laid beside her and they slept deeply.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers