I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Sara begins to blossom.
4.2k words
4.36
44.7k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers

Sara awoke several times through the night, her mouth still adoring her Master's penis. She really did enjoy ministering to him this way. It just seemed right. His penis filling her, her body tensed and respondent to his masterful use of her. When at last he, too, awoke, she continued licking and sucking him with all the desire and passion she contained. He finally gave her his precious seed and she drank hungrily.

"Thank you, Sara. You are getting much better at knowing me. Every Man should be awakened thusly!"

She smiled.

"What is your schedule like today?"

"I have an open house from 1 - 3. That is all, Master, unless, of course, it sells."

"Yes, well, you will make arrangements for your assistant to show the house today. I have plans. Tonight, we will entertain and perhaps, if you are well behaved, I shall have another surprise for you. How are your nipples this morning?"

He rolled her over and examined them. He touched the inviting rings that now pierced her perfect, pink nipples. "Mmmmm, I can hardly wait to get my hands on these!" He laughed. "They look to be healing quickly. Good! Now, I have a new exercise for today. Let's go have our coffee in the back yard." He attached her leash to the collar and lead her into the back yard. "Kneel." He left her there and disappeared around the side of the cabin, but returned quickly with their coffee. He also kicked a large, solid rubber ball onto the deck. "Sara, we will introduce you to this ball today. It will teach you balance, among other things. You will bend over this ball backwards, and your wrists will be tied loosely to your ankles, but you will be able to easily touch the ground with either your feet or your hands, but not both. It will be your duty to remain upright no matter what is going on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master!"

They drank their coffee and chatted casually about this and that, about business, about the weather, about her nipples and the class that had witnessed the procedure. She was, as always now, naked, and Ron had only a towel wrapped about his bottom.

He helped her gracefully position herself over the 3 ft ball, so elegant and beautiful. He thought she probably didn't even realize how open fully exposed she was. Skillfully, he tied her right wrist to her right ankle and her left wrist to left ankle then bound them together.

"Beautiful! Now my dear, it looks like we should schedule another waxing soon, yes?" His hand caressed her lusciously open sex, feeling the return of some soft fur. Perhaps we should think about piercing your labia lips or even your clitoris next, hmmm? What do you say, pet?"

"If it pleases You, Master, it would delight me to be further pierced. It is very exciting to consider myself as Your property, Master. I'm not sure I understand why I find it so exciting, but ... it is!"

"Of course, it is, my love because you are a natural slave. It is born into you to serve totally and completely without question. It is born into you to give yourself completely body and soul to your Master. We will talk more about this. Now, Sara, I require complete honesty. What is your greatest sexual fantasy, please?"

"Oh Master! Are you serious? Well," she started as her face flushed, " like many other women, I suppose, I occasionally think about what it might feel like to have every hole filled at the same time as an complete offering to my Master."

"Ahhhh yes! Very good, girl! And so it shall be done!" He turned and walked into the cabin.

The sun shone down on her naked and open body for an hour, two hours until finally the shadow of the neighboring hemlocks shielded her. She heard the buzz of the lawnmower and wondered where it came from, if she could be seen by them, what they thought of her, if they found her pleasing to see. Her mind wondered actively, too, curious about what her Master was doing and when He would return to her. She truly did enjoy his ownership of her thus far, and hoped her Master was equally pleased.

The lawnmower buzzed closer and louder. Suddenly, it dawned on her that landscapers were tending Ron's lawn and gardens. She blushed as she became breathlessly aware of her helplessness. The sounds grew louder and more intense. Finally, she could hear voices, and occasionally saw a shadow pass just out of sight. The closer and louder the sounds became, the more restless she became. She tried to move, but was unable to move the ball. She could roll slightly one way or another, but alone, she could not go far.

At last, one of the young men, Robby, walked over to her. "Whoa! You're a real person! I thought you were some kind of statue or something." His eyes slowly examined her beautifully naked and feminine body. He noticed her newly pierced nipples pink and perky, and he noticed her smooth and shapely body. He was actually amazed at how much like a flower her sex was and leaned in to sniff her scent.

"Hey guys, look at this! All dressed up and ready to play!" They all laughed and pushed the ball back and forth a bit between them. Sara struggled to maintain her balance, but these young men were just taking a break and had their hands all over her. They meant no harm and didn't penetrate her, but enjoyed her available soft round breasts and hairless and open vagina. They could hardly be expected to ignore her, but instead played with her hot and sexy body appreciatively, prodding and probing her openings just a little.

It was almost 3 hours later when Ron returned to her in the backyard. He carried a clothing box, and immediately she was curious.

"How are you feeling, my pet?"

"A little sunburned, Master, and curious about what is in the box."

"Very good, girl. You noticed! How was your morning, girl?" He opened the box and held up a an exquisite dress while she told him of the landscapers and their games with her. He laughed and congratulated her for giving them a good time. The dress was gold lame' and shimmered like the stars. "I expect they will want to play every week when they come to do the yard." He paused and held up the gown. "What do you think of the dress, girl?"

"Oh Master! Is that for me?"

"If you think it will fit, " her Master laughed. He inspected her nipples and kissed them gently. "So lovely, but it is much too soon to try to cover them! The dress will wait, my girl!" He hung the dress on the wall to her right and began to release her wrists and ankles. He helped her stand, and he told her to stretch and bend forward and touch her toes. "Fetch your leash, pet." She obeyed.

"Before you can wear such an elegant gown, my girl, I must teach you the proper way for a female to walk. First, a female must always acknowledge her femininity in all things and this includes her walk. The female form should provide great pleasure to the Men who see her, and I'll confide a secret to you. It matter not about her size and shape, but what matters is how she carries herself and how she presents herself to those around her. She, therefore, must always walk as though she is naked. She must recognize that she is always on display and must walk and behave accordingly. She must be willing to display as much of herself gracefully and beautifully as possible. Henceforth, when you walk, pet, your fingers will be gracefully laced behind your back, just above your buttocks. You may not unlock them unless directed by Me or another Male. Your breasts will be then beautifully lifted and presented whether clothed or not. You understand that you are always on display ... always. Your lovely round ass will gently, but deliberately swing with each step. To help you perfect the correct swing of your hips, we will use this lovely tail. Please, bend over, pet, and part your cheeks. Yes, that is perfect. Swish it back and forth. Wonderful! Your shoes will always have heels, and even when walking without shoes, you will walk on your toes lightly. Do you think you can perform this successfully?"

"Yes, Master, though it may take some practice."

Laughing, he kissed her forehead. "Yes, practice!" He picked up the leash that hung between her breasts. "You may begin." He began to walk around the back yard leading her by the leash. "Knees higher, pet. Yes, like a prancing horse! Knees nice and high. The tail will let you know how your hips are swinging. You should feel it swish gently around your knees with each step. "Go ahead, my pet, and I will sit here and watch you prance around the yard until I tell you to stop. Oh yes, very nice! Your breasts are jiggling nicely, too. Are you comfortable, girl?"

"Yes, Thank You, Master." Sara walked around the yard with the tail swishing from her stuffed anus, her fingers locked behind her back, shoulders back, her breasts lovely in the bright sunlight, and those beautiful nipples newly adorned pink and perfect. She felt his eyes on her. She did not feel silly, but exceptionally cared for. She drank in his attention and allowed it to stimulate her. She swung her hips deliberately and felt her breasts throb as they, too, swung with each step. She felt the metal hanging lightly from her nipples and loved them.

"Sara, come here, please. I want to bind your arms a bit. You see? Look how nicely this lifts those luscious breasts of your!" He finished binding her arms together from wrist to elbow, not to give her pain, but simply to perfect her posture. "Your smile and your breasts are your best features, I think, pet. What do you think? How does the binding feel, girl?"

Sara pranced beautifully, even proudly for an hour bringing great pleasure to Ron. He shot about 15 minutes of video of her prancing for him. She did for some reason thrill at the sensations that raced through her as her body pranced naked before Ron. She reveled in the attention he gave her, but she also reveled in the way he made her feel. From her slightly throbbing, newly pierced nipples to her bottom with it's thick anal probe and the tail swishing as a gentle reminder, her body was enflamed inside and out. Never before had she felt so sexy, so alive, so perfectly female, and she loved the feelings.

"Since we cannot dress you yet to go out, the hairdresser will be here in 10 minutes. He will perm your hair today and give you a pedicure and manicure. We must tend to all of your feminine needs. At 4 o'clock, a makeup artist will join us to demonstrate and supply your make-up needs. We may have guests this evening as well, but that has not yet been confirmed." He paused and studied her expression. "You grow more and more beautiful with every day, my pet. Come, please service my penis."

Ron made himself comfortable in the overstuffed chair, and Sara knelt between his knees. She knelt as a slave girl before her Master. "You may begin." She understood that she was not permitted to unlatch her fingers unless told, so she used her teeth, lips and tongue to unzip his slacks, unbutton the button, and retrieve his flaccid penis.

He caressed the soft curves of her form as she licked his penis and balls, her face pressed into him. His hands caressed her soft skin and his fingers ran gently through her hair.

So deep in her thoughts was she that she did not notice the arrival of Alex, the hairdresser, whom Ron issued to a seat near nearby to wait. He blushed at what he witnessed, but Ron showed no concern.

"She is lovely, is she not?" Ron asked rhetorically. Alex was dumbfounded. Finally, Ron interrupted Sara, and introduced Alex. Ron directed Alex to do as he saw fit with her hair, and Sara was instructed to straddle the stool, sitting tall and beautiful while Alex tended her. Ron excused himself and used this time to groom himself.

Left alone with this lovely slave, Alex noticed her lovely nipple rings and gently played with them. "Do they hurt?"

"Not really. Do you like them?"

"Very much, indeed! I can see why he enjoys showing you off. May I?"

"It is not for me to say one way of the other. Master has given you freedom with me, so do as you wish." She smiled a luscious smile that invited his exploration. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them some while her fingers continued to stoke her wetness. "You are a hot one! But I must concentrate on your hair. Let me see. Oh yes! Yes yes! I nice little wave perm will suffice. We need a sink to wash your hair. We will need a few towels, and I believe I have everything else.

She leaned over the sink, her tail hanging behind her, as Alex soaped and rinsed her hair. His body pressed against her often as he rolled her hair and applied the necessary lotions. Finally, he rinsed it and the newly placed curls were lovely.

Next, he sat her on the bench in the backyard with her feet in a large soaking bowl. He manicured her nails, and then her feet were buffed and scraped to perfection.

Ron re-appeared and watched as Alex finished by painting her toenails a sexy deep pink that matched her fingers. "Do you like that color, my pet?"

"Yes, Master, thank you."

"No need to thank me, Sara, but you must thank Alex suitably." Sara looked at her loving Master as if asking a silent question. "Yes, girl."

She knelt beautifully at Alex's feet. "May I please demonstrate my sincere gratitude, Sir?"

Still somewhat dumbfounded, Alex just nodded affirmatively in disbelief as Sara slowly unzipped his slacks and retrieved his swollen cock with her lips while her fingers remained laced behind her back. Eagerly, she smiled and sucked his large cock into her mouth and felt him buck. She sucked him just as if it was her Master's penis in her mouth. She sucked him deeper still until he knocked at the back of her throat. He grunted loudly. Her hands neatly tucked behind her back, she rubbed herself against his legs, moaning herself as the nipples rings tugged. She felt his arousal climb. Her tongue worked his cock ceaselessly as she sucked. Her head bobbed on his cock faster until at last, he exploded, and she hungrily sucked him dry while his sounds reflected his satisfaction. When she had sufficiently licked him clean, she knelt up awaiting further instructions.

"Very nice, pet. I believe Alex accepts your gratitude. Now, you may go urinate in the bathroom before Stan arrives.

"Thank you, Master." She scurried off to the bathroom, her fingers still knitted behind her back.

Ron paid Alex and told him to return every week unless otherwise directed. Alex nodded happily and left.

Sara re-emerged and quickly knelt in front on Ron. "You are doing quite well, my girl. How do you feel, please?"

"I feel very beautiful, Master, and wonderfully taken care of. Thank you, Master." "Yes. Well then, Stan should be here soon. Stand please." She did as told. His left hand quickly found her swollen clitoris and he circled it with one finger, using the others to open her. He smiled up at her. He felt her flinch as he pinched it firmly. "So sensitive!" He laughed as he continued to press and pinch her clitoris, watching her body respond visibly.

The phone rang. Ron answered. "Stan is running late, my dear, but will be here at 7. That is about when our guests will arrive, so they may have to be entertained while Stan does your face. Well, I'm sure we can think of something." He chuckled.

It was not long before Stan arrived and right behind him, Larry and Thomas, two of Ron's business associates. Sara was noticeably surprised and embarrassed, suddenly very much aware of her nakedness. Ron was casually dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and welcomed the Men into his cabin and introduced them to Sara, his naked slave girl. He took a moment to explain that her nipples were newly pierced and she could not yet wear clothing over them. They simply nodded in contented appreciation. One asked about her tail, and was given a reasonable answer.

"Fetch refreshments, girl," Ron ordered. She quickly went to the kitchen, walking as taught, her tail hotly swishing behind her. She wondered how she would obey his request. He had prepared a tray. All she had to do was fetch the tray. She carefully placed it on the wheeled cart that waited nearby, and brought the refreshments to the men. Moments later, she pushed the cart out to the Men using her body, her fingers still latched behind her. She smiled as she resumed her place, on her knees beside her Master.

"Doesn't she mind being, well, used this way?" Larry asked.

Ron laughed. "Honestly, does she look like she minds? This is what she was made for, and perhaps, what all women were made for. It is not a slap to them. On the contrary, it is a place of honor and power. It is just wielded differently by their feminine beauty. Just this afternoon, she expressed that one of her fantasies was to be fully used. Isn't that right, girl?" She nodded.

"Which brings me to why I've invited you here. We are going to fulfill her fantasy tonight." Sara involuntarily squealed. "Yes, girl, you have been working so hard to please me, you see, now I have decided to treat you. Are you willing, Larry?"

He nodded.

"Thomas?"

"I'm game." He replied.

"Stan, since we're running so late, perhaps you would also participate in compensation for your lost time, yes? We can tend to her makeup another day."

"I guess so, though I don't see ... " his voice trailed off as he began to understand.

"OK, the bedroom is down the hall. The bathroom across from it. Please, gentlemen, go and remove your clothing and make yourselves comfortable. When you return, we will begin."

These men were unaccustomed to being told what to do, and yet, they did as Ron suggested. They disrobed in the bedroom or bathroom and returned to the livingroom of the cabin where Ron still sat in his overstuffed chair with his naked slave beside him on her knees.

"Larry, since your cock is nicely thick, I would like for you to take her anus, please. Have you done this before?"

"I have always wanted to, but my girlfriend won't let me do her anally."

Ron laughed. "Then you may use Sara whenever you wish. Thomas, you will enjoy her tight vagina, I'm certain. And Stan, she has learned quite well how to throat a man's cock. Do not withhold it from her. Very well then. Let us drink to her beauty and femininity! Cheers!"

The men lifted their glasses in agreement as Sara returned. Her face seemed to radiate a deep inner joy as she considered her Master's approval of her. "Sara, fetch the furs, please, and place them here in front of me."

She left and quickly returned with the furs hanging from her mouth. Ron spread them on the floor. "Karta!" She assumed the position ordered, her plump, round ass facing the Men as she kissed Ron's feet. He walked around here and pumped her tail appendage a few times and then removed it.

"She is ripe and ready for your cock, Larry. Once you are fully inside of her and pump a few times, you can both lie down on your right sides so that Thomas can join the fun and fill her vagina."

Thomas stood with his hand on his cock, absently pumping it in anticipation. Stan, too, showed signs of excitement in a surprisingly long cock. Larry's face was red as he shoved his thick organ into her waiting anus. She grunted as he pushed in deeper. His cock seemed to thicken and grow fuller still within her and his face showed his pleasure.

"Beautiful, now, pump in and out a few times, Larry. Great, yes, that it. How does that feel?" Larry just nodded. "OK, now, without withdrawing, carefully and slowly lie down. Yes, that's it. Wonderful! Go ahead, Larry, fuck her ass, but do not cum! Thomas, please move in nice and close and stick that hard cock of yours into my girl's vagina. Sara, you may help him with your hand. She did. She pushed his wonderfully hard dick into her wet opening and pressed herself onto him just as she also pressed back onto Larry, fat cock. The Men pushed deeper into her with each thrust, finding a rhythm that made her growl in low guttural sounds.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers
12