I Am NOT Your Mate, You Ass! Ch. 02

Story Info
Fallen and Nicholai are still at it!
860 words
4.55
49.8k
78

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMecham
SMecham
111 Followers

This is unedited. I do my best but you may find mistakes so please do not complain about them.

If you don't like my story, the way I write, etc...I do not want to hear about. Go read something else.

Enjoy! And for those who have yet to read ch.1 you might want too:)

This first bit should have been at the end of chapter 1.

*

Now being a werewolf I'm generally ok with rivers and streams. That does not mean that I like being plunged into one that's oh, I don't know—just above bloody freezing. It had little ice cubes in it- ice cubes! I should know as one was melting in a rather sensitive area. Plus there was the fact that I looked like a drown cat. Just so ya know I like cats, they don't like me. Must be the werewolf thing.

Right, where was I? Oh yeah, freezing my ass off—literally, I couldn't feel it.

"Put. Me. Down."

"No," snarled one very wet, and pissed Nicholai.

What'd he have to be mad at? He was the one who'd chased me through the forest. He tackled me in the stream. All I did was knee his nuts, and it's not like he didn't deserve it. I mean come on, all men need a good nut kicking at least once a day, if not more. As far as I was concerned Nicholai's was long overdo.

"Now," I howled right into his ass. Ass, because I was currently upside down over his very muscular shoulder, with my ass in the air and thus my face in his.

He smacked my butt, so I bit his. Now, in hindsight or depending on your point of view, that might not have been the wises thing to do. Then again I've never had much use for wisdom anyway, so I just bit down harder.

He froze.

I ended up on the rather hard floor, and was just about to make yet another run for it when Nicholai pined me, my back to his chest. My Butt to his, well you get the point.

It was my turn to freeze, and he bit the pulse point at the base of my neck. God damn the wolf in me. She was ready to go belly up and submit to the hot hunk of alpha were currently residing on top of her. The human half, which I love, had other ideas. Thank god.

A)struggle for all my five foot three inch frame was worth.

B)Lead him on, and then once again hit him were the sun don't shine when he lets me up.

C)Scream for all I'm worth, and dad will come running.

While we're here I should mention that Nicholai brought me back to my house. Stupid bastard.

I when with CCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!

Sure enough my father came a running, and promptly skidded to a stop, mouth agape.

Now, what he was seeing was something like this:

Me, on the ground with Nicholai on top of me, his legs between mine. Thereby forcing my legs apart. While his mouth was clamped to my throat, and grinding his, by that time, very prominent erection against my ass. Not a thing any father wants to see.

"Fallon, Nicholai stop it. Or at least don't do it in my house," bellowed my seriously stressed out father.

Not what I'd hoped for.

"Dad," I hollered.

"Fallon, honey, I love you, but I'm not as young as I once was, and Nicholai is not going to hurt you. Plus there is the little fact that he's Alpha, and I bloody well want grandpups before I too old to play with then."

"What the hell am I? The Omega? Get him off a me!" I howled. "And you'll get grandpups when I damn well wish."

"Get who off. . . oh hi Fallon, Nicholia. Peering at me Lander asked, "Why in the hell would you want him off you? I mean, hello, positively drool worthy hunk of were already to have his wicked way with you. Not to mention the fact that he's Alpha."

"What is it with you people," I hissed just as my arm came free.

Nicholai took an elbow to his kidneys, thereby knocking the wind right out of him. Finally. I hit him again for good measure, and rolled so that I could get out from under him. All the while my wolf was voicing her unhappiness at being denied her mate.

Her mate? Well fuck, and the bastard knew it to. Am I always the last one to find out everything about myself, and matters pertaining to me?

Apparently my wolf had gone and found her mate, and put tell the rest of me on her 'to do' list.

Well, at least now I knew why Nicholai was being more of a territory ass than usual. I was in heat for the first time, he, and his wolf knew it. I like said, I'm always late to the meeting where my body hands out memos regarding what the hell is going on. I wonder if I'm fired?

Bloody frigging hell, I hate mornings.

SMecham
SMecham
111 Followers