I am Trained

Story Info
He learns to respect women.
3.2k words
4.32
64.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers

At 20, I was in college and fancied myself to be a lady's man, till I was caught playing with our maid by our middle-aged tenant. My parents were abroad and I was staying alone in the ancestral house with my grandmother. She also housed a tenant, Sheila; in a small out-house. Her husband worked with my father and she was the Manager of the only Bank in our locality. Sheila Aunty, as I called her, carried herself with dignity and was always well dressed. She had an air of haughtiness about her. At 40 she looked only in her thirties and my adolescent fantasies were then mostly shaped around her. She was well proportioned and well endowed but with no loose flesh and had a straight back finishing off on well-rounded buttocks. I did not have the courage to make any advances and her haughty manner definitely dissuaded me from taking any chances. However my latent sexual urges were spent on our maid, Maya, who was four years older to me. Not to say that we had any real sessions, only the brief touches and caresses which she, by far ignored and I cherished. She was a plump vixen very well endowed, with thick lips and overflowing boobs. I usually had my breakfast in the kitchen as she cooked and this was playtime. We were alone in the house and as she cooked, I hovered around, touching and caressing, at times with her weak protests. In the nights I had no opportunity since she slept with Aunty, in the out-house. It never went beyond my pawing and since I never had the courage to go the full way, it usually ended in my masturbating in my room. I was getting crazy with the two ladies in the house and I often took a peek into our tenant's room and raided her laundry...smelling and whiffing the unwashed linen and often draping my cock with the silken clothes. Added to this was the ample supply of pornography and I walked around with an erection most of the time and was sick of masturbating.

One thing led to the other and I decided to press my hand with Maya and my advances became more lewd and bolder. That day I stood behind her and caught her by the waist with my right hand and my left palm moved over her stomach with my fingers pushing under her blouse to touch the underside of her soft full boobs. I pressed my cock on her ample ass cheeks and kissed her neck when something clattered down behind us. I started and turned around to see our lady tenant behind me, staring at us. The blood drained from my face and as I stood there, she looked sharply at me and walked away. I stood there, struck speechless and immobile, at a loss and shuddered to think of what would happen if my parents came to know of it. I turned to Maya, who had a strange teasing smile on her face. I ran out of the kitchen with my face flushed with shame.

Sheila Aunty obviously was on leave and I sneaked out of the house to college with a pounding heart. I could not concentrate and bunked classes in the afternoon. As I proceeded home I feared she had told my grandmother and tried to sneak back in. I saw her in the living room talking to my grandmother and I looked at her with flushed face. She obviously had not spilt the beans. And when I walked past them, with my head bowed, she very casually asked to see me in the out-house. I couldn't see Maya anywhere, and when I saw my grandmother retreating for her siesta, I slowly proceeded to the out-house. I knocked and heard her annoyed:

"Come in."

I went in with a thumping heart and found her room empty, and heard her call from the bathroom:

"Close the door. I will be with you in a minute."

I felt silly as I stood there and I couldn't resist stealing a look at her laundry bag. The sound of the flush brought me back to my present situation and I watched her coming out of the bathroom in an under-skirt and blouse without anything covering her bosom. In our part of the world women always cover their bosom. I was taken aback but hung my head down in shame, as I remembered why I was there. She proceeded to the cot and sat down cross-legged, watching me intently and I felt sillier. The silence got the better of me and I burst out:

"Sorry."

"What for?" she asked, "You have not done anything to me."

I looked at her and again hung my head.

" Do you know what it is for a women to be pawed and fingered?"

I kept mum.

"What would your parents think of you? And what about your Grandma?"

I had no answers and I was on the brink of tears. I stole a glance at her and stammered.

"Please ...Please... I wont repeat it...Do not tell anybody... I beg you."

"You men think women are waiting to pounce on you but you do the pouncing all the time. Don't you?

"Look at even kids like you! Maya cannot complain because it's her livelihood."

That was so; viewing it from a different perspective and I felt like the rat I was.

"And what have you been doing with my laundry?"

I started to protest but I saw her getting up from the cot and moving towards me with her hand raised. I was startled but kept silent as she approached me and shouted in my face.

"Are you going to lie?"

I stood silent with my head hung and I felt her slap on the cheek, the sting of which, brought tears to my eyes. I looked at her pleadingly and implored...

" I promise. I wont repeat it. Please do not tell on me this once. I'll do anything you want, even fall at your feet."

She sat back on the cot, staring at me with a strange look and calmly pointed her index finger at her feet and said

"Then do it. Now!" she commanded, "and on your Knees!"

I sank to my knees and looked at her feet covered in the black leather shoes she wears to work. I felt a wave of shame, but extended my hands to her shoes and held them without looking at her. She raised her right foot slowly and brought it to my face and pressed it to my lips urging me to kiss them. I did just that and felt the exhilaration within myself as she slowly rubbed the leather on my cheeks. As she put the foot down, I heard her next command.

"Lick them."

I was shocked but at the same time felt strangely aroused and as I gazed up at her she got up and my face was level with her crotch. The look on her face heightened my arousal and I bend down to lick those leather shoes. I moved my tongue over the leather and moving up smelt the raw sweat on leather. Her left shoe raised my face by the chin, and as I came up, her hands tugged roughly on my hair and brought my face nearer to rub on her crotch. When I was breathless she freed me and left me on my knees, while she went to the laundry bag and rummaged inside. She picked a few clothes and approached me with the command to undress. My fear had vanished and I eagerly leapt to my feet and jumped out of everything but my briefs. The straining cock invited a disapproving look and a hard slap from her accompanied with an order to go nude. She threw her soiled clothes at my feet and asked me to put them on. I bend down and gingerly picked up a pair of panties and brassieres, watching her resuming her seat on the cot. I felt like an idiot and looked at her for reassurance.

She smiled at me and asked, "What do you usually do with that?"

I hesitantly brought them to my nose and took a deep breath. She motioned me to put them on and I sheepishly did. Her body odors wafted to my nose as I put them on, in a trance; and felt terribly aroused. I must have looked silly wearing those, cause she laughed out aloud and asked me to go on my knees and crawl to her. I willingly did and as I neared she bend to catch my face with her right hand, squeezed my cheeks and said.

"From today onwards you will attend to all my needs and inside this out-house you will address me as Madam and every time you see me first, kneel down and kiss my feet."

I nodded and she asked me whether I had swallowed my tongue.

I was practically speechless and came out with a hoarse, "Yes Madam."

She raised her feet to me and I reverently took off her shoes, held her feet surprised at their softness and pressed my lips to her feet one by one. The smell of sweat and leather incensed me, and I instinctively snaked out my tongue and licked her soles. I could see that she was also getting aroused.

"Ummm" she moaned and said, "Now suck those toes and lick the instep"

I complied and repeated with her other foot and couldn't hold back my arousal.

She pushed my face away with her feet and got up, pushing her feet back into the shoes.

"Do you know what it is to be pawed?" she asked.

I hung my head and took another smack on the face, before I answered in the negative. She asked me to get up and move to the closed window. As I reached the window she made me stand holding the rails. I heard her move behind me and felt her hands all over my body in all the places a woman is touched or rather pawed. I shuddered at the sensations of being touched all over by a woman but also felt totally helpless and without a mind of my own. Her hands squeezed my buttocks, tweaked my nipples and squeezed the small breasts over the brassieres. I felt a loss of gender identity and closed my eyes slowly leaning towards her. She slapped me hard on the face and I went down on my knees, as she again disappeared into the bathroom.

She came back still in her skirt, wearing her black leather shoes but only brassieres. My mouth fell open at the sight of her full breasts, which filled the cups nicely. Then I saw something sticking out inside her skirt and I panicked, and jumped up. She moved faster and before I was through she slapped me and lifted her skirt to display a skin colored dildo. I plopped to my knees as she stepped out of her skirt and approached me with the strap-on with a bulbous head and about 6 inches length. She had a menacing look when she came towards me and I couldn't believe myself: when I opened my mouth. She smiled and caught my cheeks hard and beat my lips with it.

" You can't wait to suck it? Can you slut?"

I heard myself gasping, "Please Madam."

As she thrust it in I felt a strange sensation and felt ashamed and afraid of the chasm into which I was slipping in, but at the same aroused and enchanted by this woman. I felt her total control over me and felt my identity vanish into a strange ethereal space and pure pleasure in submitting to her. She caught my hair and moved my head in rhythm with her hips showering me with the glow of submission. As she fucked my mouth she continuously talked to me, encouraging me and often teasing me as to the slut I had become. I heard only part of what she said but understood that from that day I was to be her servant looking after all her needs. I was not sure what was really expected, but knew for sure that sex would always be there. I wondered whether this was the sex I really wanted but decided that I was enjoying it. In the meanwhile I gripped her ass cheeks, pulling her nearer to me and she laughed thrusting in to me and I was thrilled with the faint plop of her stomach on my forehead. I could feel her heat and she was sweating with the effort. I felt a sense of loss when she pulled out of my mouth and directed me to resume my position at the window.

But before I did that she handed me a condom, which I slipped over the strap-on. I shut my eyes as I felt her hands all over me again and felt her right hand going inside my panties to probe my hole. Her left hand caressed my pert breasts, as her right index finger played on my ass hole. Instinctively I tightened and she painfully tweaked my nipples and in one motion inserted her finger in my hole. I whimpered as I bend over and she placed the lubed tip of the dildo at my entrance. When she entered me I doubled up with pain and felt my cock straining. She rubbed my erect cock over the panties with her left hand and thrust in, pushing the entire dildo inside. I cried out but was overwhelmed with the pleasure it gave me. I turned around to see her tossing her head to let her hair fall down over her shoulders. She stood there in her panties and brassieres, feet encased in leather shoes and her strap-on embedded in my ass. My cock was straining against the panties as she leaned over to take it out. I saw the fondness in her face as she stroked me and felt myself slipping down further. While she entered me I could feel her breasts on my back, and I longed to feel them and take them in my mouth.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and looked at her in panic. She had a naughty smile on her face as she said,

"Come in."

A cold fear gripped me as the door opened and in came, Maya, with a wicked smile on her face. My face turned beetroot red as she gazed at me in that position of total servitude. My cock had become flaccid and merely for effect Sheila again thrust into me and laughed out aloud as Maya joined in. Then I knew what must have been happening there in the nights Maya kept her company and how easy a prey I was to their wicked plot. She took it out with a plop and motioned me to remove it. I removed the strap on and couldn't resist gazing at her panties drenched with her juices. Seeing me stare she again caught me by the hair and pushed my face into her crotch at the same time thrusting her hips. My nose was buried deep in the wet patch and I smelt the raw smell of sex together with a soft perfume. As I opened my mouth she pulled me away and asked me to remove her panties. I did that with trembling hands while Maya moved towards Sheila, who softly removed Mayas dress one by one.

I watched Maya being undressed as I moved to the bathroom. When I came back both were totally nude and Maya was licking Sheila's pussy. I knelt down besides them as Sheila motioned to me and offered her full boobs to me. I kissed them and with subdued desire sucked one nipple into my mouth. I heard her moan and beckon Maya to her other nipple. We both sucked on her nipples as her hands played on our hair. She then softly grasped my hair and pulled our faces together making us kiss each other. Mayas mouth tasted of Madams juices and I sucked her tongue in. The kiss was broken when Maya lightly bit me on my lower lip.

Both the women were completely nude and I was still wearing the panties and brassiere. Sheila took the strap-on from my hands and asked.

"Why don't you get out of your dress slut?"

I was only eager to comply and felt more comfortable without it. I watched her tying the strap-on to Mayas waist and handed me a condom. As I turned to Maya I heard Sheila's command.

"On your knees. And you might as well suck it before you put the condom"

I went down on my knees and crawled to Maya, who watched me with a wicked smile. My ass was sore and I didn't want more, so I started sucking earnestly while Maya thrust her hips roughly on to my face. Sheila then approached me and pulled my head back and said in my face.

"Now, you belong to us and you will address her as only Miss."

I was catching on fast and said, "Yes Madam."

She then, took Mayas hand and took her to the cot reclining on it and spreading her legs invitingly to Maya. The little wench softly entered her Mistress and I watched the Madam slowly building up to a climax. On the verge she motioned to me and I knelt between her legs burying my face in her crotch. She pulled my face away and pushed it towards Mayas strap-on, which was full of her juices. I sucked and licked the strap-on with the condom. Again she pushed my face into her crotch and I felt her climax welling up inside her. Her thighs tightened on my ears and I felt the first squirt of her juices which I was forced to drink. I swallowed fast and removed my face gasping for air as her legs loosened.

Next it was the turn of Maya and I buried my face between her legs and I suddenly felt the strap-on entering me again. I looked at the wicked smile on Maya's face and turned around to see Madam, as she entered me. I licked Mayas cunt with my sore tongue, which was beyond identifying the tastes and Sheila stroked my cock as she kept the strap-on half inside my ass. I just could not hold back and I ejaculated all over Mayas feet as she too came violently in my mouth. Madam withdrew, and wiped her hand on my back. She stood there with arms akimbo as I removed the dildo. In the bathroom after I washed the dildo I turned around to see both ladies standing there to be cleaned. I cleaned them and washed their feet and back in the bedroom all of us dressed; after I first rubbed down both of my Mistresses. When Maya left Sheila Aunty was reclining in the bed with me at her feet massaging them softly. I sure learned to respect women in the two years she kept me.

sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers