I Am Wearing No Knickers

Story Info
Nawty BBW teases her internet lover.
1.4k words
4.1
21.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To: nawtyman@xyx.com
Subject: I am wearing NO knickers

You always say that I am a nawty girl, I don’t know why *giggles*. Is it because I love to tease you while you are at work? I am taking the distinct pleasure of knowing you have a raging hard-on right now while your workers are coming in asking you questions, and you can’t move. All you can do is squirm in your chair. With the power of the Internet, you can be thousands of miles away from me but I can still make you hungry for me.

Or is it the way I write your good morning emails - I know you miss them when I skip a day. They detail everything I want from you, and even what you want from me, and then you make sure to reply with one just as explicit as the one I sent.

But what did I do today for you to call me nawty? I wore a skirt - you like me in skirts. You like to run your hand up my leg as you drive us to your motel room, I love the way you sneak your way up and brush your fingers across the material that covers my pubes. I giggled today when you did it ... you looked at me and asked what I was up to and I said, “It’s your surprise”. As you wove your hand up under my skirt I saw the look in your eyes when you realize I have no knickers on. And so I am going to tease you today as much as you tease me.
[End of email message]

To: nawtyman@xyx.com
Subject: I should tell on you

I am thinking of how I could tell your coworkers how I met you. I could send them all an email and tell them that we met on a online dating site, and we have spent numerous times together and lots of time chatting either via the Internet or on the phone. They already know you are a balding, pudgy workaholic, early 50s male who spends 2 weeks of every month away. I wouldn’t say you were anything special in the looks department, but I know there is a lot more to you than looks.

I am a big woman, 41 years old. I have big bouncing breasts, an ample butt, and big thunderous thighs. I wouldn’t say I am especially pleased with my own body, but there are certain men who seem to just love the ample pleasures that my body gives them—and you, Nawtyman, are one of them.

[End of email message]

To: nawtyman@xyx.com
Subject: Last night


When we got to your motel room, and you opened the door, there was the familiar musty smell. As always, I think of the other women you must of bought here before me--but all that was forgotten as you held me in your arms and kissed me.

It’s been ages since we have been together …and you know I needed escape from realities. You lead me to your bed and lay down beside me. You just laid there and kissed me and held me in your arms and stroked my face and my tears. You kissed hard and deep. Your mouth always tastes sweet as if you have been sucking on a lolly beforehand. Your tongue probed mine, exploring as your breathing became labored.

The kisses between us got harder and hotter--needier and hungrier. You either had your hands trying to loosen my breasts from the confines of my bra or you were stroking the inside of my thighs and tickling me softly to open up for you. Your hands are rough and calloused from years of hard work, but that adds to the sensations that you were giving me --rough upon smooth. You were so gentle teasing me - making me wetter and wetter. I can smell my own scent, as I get wetter from your touches.

I had been so close several times, but every time I reach that point you slowed down--teasing me. “Baby,” you say, “please undress for me and close your eyes and trust me. I won’t hurt you.” I knew you wouldn’t.

I felt your eyes on me, watching me peel off my clothes and lay back to wait for you. You laid beside me and kissed me deeply. I could feel your fingers rubbing my clit. - I was oh so wet, and then I felt pressure and vibration, so I knew you had a vibe. I relaxed as I felt myself stretching.

My God, it feels like a baseball bat. I knew you didn’t get much in, but oh the way you slipped it in and out had me bucking my ass off the bed to meet the thrusts. I have never felt so full, and as you were thrusting I was rubbing my clit in time with you. And then it happened.... I started having the most powerful orgasm I have had with you, and, yes, I was screaming! Yep, you did it. Instead of internalizing the orgasm, you had me screaming, “Oh God, Oh God!

As soon as I caught my breath and started to breathe normally, you started the motion again. I almost felt like you were going to split me open because of how fully the vibe was jammed inside me. I was shuddering again and again. And then, as I came back to earth, you held me in your arms and laughed a quiet laugh quite pleased with what you had done to me. You showed me what you had used on me. It was a "joke" from some friends, a huge vibe - not really funny in a sense but funny in another.

[End of email]

To: nawtyman@xyx.com
Subject: Today

Today was full of trust. This morning, you slapped my ass when I was least expecting it -- so I had a throbbing pussy and a tingling ass -- then you said, “Roll over to your stomach while I tickle your back and kiss your stinging butt.” I rolled over tensing myself for another slap when you so softly stroke my back down over my butt, the backs of my legs and back searching out the spots that make me squirm as they tickle. You started playing attention to my still wet pussy as you swept your fingers, covered in my juices, up to my ass and slowly inserted your fingers one in my ass the other one deep into my pussy. You started moving them in and out till I was screaming into my pillow again and again. The pleasures you were giving me was unbelievable. I slumped into the pillow -- feeling absolutely used--on cloud nine--while you wrapped your arms around me and kissed my ears.

You gave me your all and had not even let me give you any pleasure. You gave and gave and gave.

You kissed my lips and had a look on your face that I can’t describe. As I trailed my tongue down to you waiting rock hard cock, I heard you sigh when I finally got the chance to lick your cock all over before taking your length into my mouth and sucking you deep into my mouth while rolling your balls around in my hands. I thought I had you to the very edge when you asked me to stop and come back up to your mouth. I kissed you deeply, and you said to me, "I need to be inside you so bad".

I offered myself to you, by moving myself down onto your thick cock. What you don’t have in length you sure have in thickness. Your cock scrapes the walls of my pussy as I slowly slide down on you. To hear your breath miss and that moan of pure pleasure coming from your mouth makes me so horny that I start to ride you hard. I wanted to be teasing you and I slowed down, but you weren’t having any of it. You quickly flipped me over onto my back and rammed your cock into me--pumping me hard .I threw my legs around yours to anchor you to me, and that just made you fuck me harder and deeper. You let out a huge moan, and then filled me with your hot sticky cum. I could actually feel you spurting inside me and your cock’s spasms of pure pleasure. You then apologized for being so quick- - you who had given up your own pleasure to give me the ultimate experience-- never has to be sorry.

And as I lay there fulfilled, sticky and absolutely fucked, I hear you say, "You’re such a nawty bitch"

[End of email]