I Am Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

Katie came back in after a few minutes. She was a hot little number, with long and straight black hair that fell to the middle of her back, pale skin and dark eyes, and red lips that twitched in an adorable smirk when she smiled. She wore a black string bikini top and denim shorts cut way too high, black stockings and high heels.

"So," she said, noticing that I was posing for her, "tell me a little about what you like."

I went into a few details about my turn-ons and such, which she and Selena would soon follow to the letter. "And as much as I like your outfit," I concluded, "I wonder if you might have... a nurse's uniform back there somewhere?"

"I think we can manage that," Katie said. "Just stay comfortable for a bit, and we'll be right back."

I stayed, but I definitely couldn't relax and get comfortable. All the hot making out at the club had made me hungry for more and more, and having orgasms as a woman seemed to make me hornier instead of satisfying me. I hoped that being able to relax and fully indulge myself in two beautiful girls for a whole hour would give me a proper climax and close to the evening, because it was starting to feel like I'd just be horny forever. I wondered if it had to do with my new body; as a man, there would be a physical limit to how much I could perform, but as a woman, there was no reason why I might not have sex until the end of time and love every minute of it - at least that was how I felt at the time. I'm sure that not all women feel that way, but I think any of them might if they were given a chance to fulfill their ultimate fantasies multiple times in a given evening.

The lights dimmed slightly, and sensuous music drifted into the air. I took a deep breath and watched the door for my hostesses.

Katie came in first, sweetly dressed in a high-skirted candy-stripe nurse's uniform, complete with the little white hat. She winked and blew a kiss at me, then turned to the door to welcome her partner.

Selena appeared, and I saw that in person she was even hotter than her picture. Her wavy red hair reached just past her shoulders, and her lovely green eyes sparkled enticingly. She was slightly taller than Katie, as tall as me in her red heels. In keeping with my chosen theme, she wore a white doctor's coat barely long enough to keep me from knowing whether she wore panties or not.

I had told Katie that I wanted them to begin by pretending I wasn't there, and to simply put on a show where they focused on each other, so after a brief smile and wink in my direction Selena turned to Katie. Part of the show was to involve a little role-playing, and I was looking forward to what they might come up with.

"Do you know why I've called you to my office, Nurse Katie?" Selena asked.

"No, Doctor," Katie replied. She wasn't quite as good an actress as her partner, and had to stifle a giggle. I didn't mind - it made her look more nervous and excited, and that excited me.

"It seems you've been very naughty with the patients," Selena said, circling around Katie and looking up and down her body. "We can't have that, you know."

"I just want to make them feel better," Katie said.

"I think," Selena said as she moved close in front of Katie and tipped her chin up with her hand, "that you're more interested in helping yourself than helping the patients. It is my professional medical opinion that you have a hyperactive libedo coupled with a considerable inhibition deficiency and nymphomaniacal tendencies."

Katie looked shocked. "Wh-what does that mean, Doctor?"

"It means that you're a little fuck-slut, Nurse Katie."

Katie giggled again. "What can I do about it, Doctor?"

Selena brushed back Katie's hair and let her hands travel down to the brunette's waist. "I prescribe intensive therapy, nurse. We'll just have to make sure that naughty libedo is satisfied before you interact with any of our patients."

It was rather silly, of course, but I loved it all the same. I reached down to stroke myself and couldn't help but be momentarily surprised once again at what I didn't find between my legs. I felt a new rush of excitement as I gently began to stroke my pussy, and a further rush when Selena leaned in and momentarily kissed Katie's lips.

"Um, shouldn't a male doctor be assigned to my case?" Katie asked, feigning nervousness and uncertainty.

"I intend to handle this personally, Nurse Katie," Selena replied. "Obviously you aren't being completely satisfied by men, or you wouldn't be fucking four or five of our patients each day. So, it seems it's up to me to tame your tiger."

Katie shivered and gasped as Selena's hand drifted between her legs. "Oh Doctor, I hope you can help me, but I've never been with a woman before..."

That was one of my ideas. I had always been excited by the idea of a woman's first time with another woman. I think that most men who have girl-on-girl fantasies like to imagine that every woman is a potential lesbian, and that they only need to try each other to discover how hot it can be. It's bogus, sure, but it's fun to think about!

Katie was certainly "learning" how hot sapphic sex could be, as Selena unbuttoned her cute candy-striped blouse and pushed it apart to expose a pair of firm, round tits in a sheer red bra. Tossing her hair aside to give me the best view, Selena leaned in close and ran her tongue up Katie's neck, inspiring a soft moan from the brunette. For a moment Selena's tongue lingered on Katie's earlobe, then traced back down her neck to lick her around the lips. Katie moaned louder and let her own tongue emerge to touch her lover's. Soon, the two hot women were kissing deeply and passionately, in the way I liked best, their lips parting occasionally to show that both women were thrusting tongues in each other's mouth, their hands wandering over one another's bodies and lingering over the breasts.

My own fingers grew slick and wet as I pet my own naked pussy, enjoying the show they gave me and the idea of getting myself off in front of them. I felt uninhibited and free in a way that I never really did as a man, and I loved spreading my legs wide to touch myself, and the feel of my own breasts as I rubbed and squeezed them.

"How do you feel now?" Selena asked Katie.

"I'm so excited," Katie replied in a whisper. "You were right, Doctor... I need a woman. But I don't know how!"

"I can show you," Selena said. "Come with me, I have someone here for you."

Selena put out a hand for me and I reached out with trembling fingers to take it, ready to join these lovely girls. She stood behind me and put me between herself and Katie, cupping my breasts in her hands. I continued to stroke my pussy lips, intensely turned on by our game and by the women I played with.

"This is Michelle," Selena purred as she stroked my body. "She likes to fuck pretty sluts like you, and she's really hot for pussy. I want you to kiss her like a lover."

Katie smiled and brought her lips up to mine, eagerly pushing her tongue into my mouth. She tasted like strawberry candy, and she kissed with an enthusiasm and vigor that gave me warm chills. Selena put her anrs around both of us to pull all three of our bodies together, and I found myself sandwiched between two pretty and sexy girls, one exploring my mouth with a questing tongue, the other whispering hotly in my ear.

"...that's right, kiss her deep... feel her body... make her want you..."

Eventually, Katie let me up for air, and Selena released Katie from our embrace. She reclined on the chair where I had been before and unbuttoned her coat. She parted it just enough so that her nipples were left covered, but I could see that she had a nice, large set of tits, something the coat had hidden before. She spread her legs wide and revealed that she was wearing panties, but they were so tiny as to almost not be there; her pink lips actually showed on either side, and a bit of red curls emerged over the top.

"Sit with me," Selena invited. "Nurse Katie wants to dance for you."

I sat between her legs and let Selena ease me back into her lap until I lay with my neck between her breasts. She wrapped her legs on top of mine and pulled me in a bit closer, then laid her hands on my shoulders and began a slow, gentle massage.

Katie smiled and began to gyrate to the soft music that filled the room, opening her bra clasp in the front and pulling to one side until it came all the way off. Her tits were only about hand-sized, smaller than mine and (from what I could tell) much smaller than the jugs on Selena's chest, but they stood up as if gravity weren't a concern and the nipples were a beautiful dark red. As she danced, Katie moistened her fingertips and rubbed her nipples to hardness, and as she did so I felt Selena's wet fingers do the same to me.

"Come and lick Michelle's nipples, Nurse Katie," Selena commanded.

"Of course, Doctor," Katie replied, crouching down and then crawling up my body until her face was level with my breasts. Her wet tongue licked long and slow over my right breast, then again, and again, until on the fourth stroke she put her lips around my nipple and sucked the little bud into her mouth. I reached down and felt her breasts with my hands, cupping them gently and rubbing the nipples in circles with my palms to keep them hard and excited. I wanted to put my legs around Katie and pull her body close to me, but Selena's legs on top of mine held me back.

Katie kissed not only my nipples but all around both my tits, licking them wet and glistening from nipples to cleavage. Then she slid up my body and rubbed her tits into mine, the slippery sensation between us making me hot with pleasure and hungry for more. Her tongue back in my mouth kept my moans quiet and muffled.

"That's enough of that, now, Nurse," Selena admonished gently. "Tits are wonderful, but she needs your pussy too. Show her the rest of your body."

"Show me," I urged her.

Katie's skirt slipped down her legs and revealed sheer red panties that left little to the imagination. She danced for me some more while Selena rubbed her hands all over my body, stroking my breasts and my thighs, easing my legs further and further apart. I wanted to touch either or both of them in return, feel the soft feminine flesh before my eyes, but they teased me instead and I loved it. I loved that I knew it was a tease with a purpose, that these two women would make good on their advances and make love to me.

Finally, Katie dropped her panties and showed me her sex. Her lips were deliciously pink against creamy white thighs, her bush trimmed to a little heart. She wasted no time in giving me the closest possible look, climbing up the chair and spreading over my face. Resting between Selena's warm and firm tits, with Katie's succulent flower above me, I felt like I'd reached heaven.

"She wants you to taste her," Selena whispered. "Go on... give her your tongue..."

Her sweet pussy lowered toward me as I raised to meet her, and I felt moist lips touch my mouth. My tongue slipped into her pussy and licked upward toward her clit, savoring her honey and making her moan with heat. I loved licking clit for a woman who appreciated it (my wife didn't) and Katie definitely looked like she was getting off. Either she was a fine actress or she really enjoyed her work, either of which was good with me.

After I had indulged myself in her for a long moment, Katie stepped down and offered a hand to pull me up. I rose from Selena's lap and Katie sat down on mine, with her legs around my waist. Our breasts came together as we kissed, her tongue licking around my mouth to taste her own secretions, and as I lay back into the chair with Katie on top of me I noticed that Selena was no longer there.

Katie moved down my body and began to kiss and nuzzle my tits, and when she did I saw that Selena was standing in front of us, ready to strip down while Katie sucked my nipples and licked into my cleavage. When I felt Katie's hand moving up my thigh I spread my legs to invite her higher.

Selena didn't waste time, whipping her coat open to show me her beautifully large and classically shaped breasts. Enticing tan lines made her tits stand out in alabaster with wide, pink nipples that needed badly to be sucked. Her white coat dropped to the floor as Selena launched into an erotic dance, whipping her beautiful red hair around and feeling her body all over with both hands. Her hand slid between her legs and stroked her clit through her tiny panties just as Katie touched me in the same place, and I reflexively arched my back and moaned with the sudden wave of pleasure.

"Nurse Katie told me you like big titties, Michelle," Selena said to me. "Do you like mine?"

"Mm-hm," I replied.

Selena knelt on the end of the chair, between my wide-spread legs. "Want to come feel them?"

Katie helped me up so that I could touch Selena's magnificent breasts. I took them in both hands and gently squeezed, caressing lightly and watching her nipples grow hard with excitement. I kissed one and then the other, leaving them wet so they would harden even more. When I went back to the first one, I found Katie already there, and we licked Selena's breast together, our tongues sliding against each other while we tickled her nipple. After a moment, I felt Selena's hand on her own breast, and she lifted it gently so that she could use her own tongue as well as ours, and soon the three of us were deeply engaged in the three-way kiss that I loved so much. Our breasts pressed together between us, and a pair of delicate hands, one from each of my lovers, reached between my legs to stroke my sex.

"You're going to make me come," I whispered through the wet lips and tongues that caressed my mouth.

"I want you to come," Selena whispered back.

"Please, do it," Katie urged me.

I felt the rush of climax once again, burning through my whole body, warm and wet and divine. The girls didn't let up for a moment but rather increased their fervor, kissing deeper, rubbing harder, making me come again and again until at last I fell back, unable to hold myself upright any longer. Through half-closed eyes, I saw the two girls continue to deep-kiss each other as they slowed and lightened their mutual touch on my pussy, until at last they broke apart and lay down on either side of me, breathing hard as if they had climaxed as well.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Katie asked me.

"Mmm, you're a naughty little slut just like Nurse Katie," Selena chided. "You like it when we fuck you, I know you do."

"And when you kiss me," I whispered, unable to get enough of the fabulous sensation of two hot girls kissing me together. Their lips joined mine again, and we spent a happy few moments feeling each other's tongues slide together, feeling our moist lips kiss and suck, our bodies in close embrace.

"We still have lots of time, you know," Katie said to me. She licked one finger and smiled, adding, "Mmm... your pussy tastes good. I'd really like to lick your clit, if you'll let me."

"I want to lick your pussy too," Selena begged. "Can we do it together, please?"

"Y-yes," I breathed.

"That's our girl," Selena smiled. "Come on, Katie, let's show our new lover what we can really do."

Both girls kissed my lips again, first one at a time and then together, and I felt their bodies pull away from me. I kept my eyes closed and let them do to me whatever they needed. Slender hands eased my thighs apart, and then I felt Katie's long hair touch my breasts from above. I realized that she was lowering herself onto me in a classic sixty-nine position, and felt a thrill of fresh excitement that I would experience this ultimate lesbian embrace. Soon her body rested in full on mine, her legs open above my lips. But it was not her tongue that I felt touch my pussy first. For a moment I was aware of only a pleasant warmth and softness between my legs, but when a hard bud stroked against my clit, I realized that what I felt was Selena's breast.

"Mm, yeah, fuck her with your tits," Katie's voice said. "That's so hot, I - oh!"

My tongue stroked across Katie's pussy, startling her. After a moment, I felt her relax again, her face lowered between my legs, and I felt her lips on my clit. For the first time, a woman kissed my pussy, and then I felt it for the second time as Selena's tongue joined Katy's. I couldn't help it - I gasped loudly and let out a groan as the two women licked my sex. I also felt a new need, one that I had never experienced before but that consumed me now, the need to be penetrated, the need to feel one of these pretty girls inside me.

My hands, which had been caressing Katie's tits, moved up around her thighs and pulled her closer to me. Then I stopped for a moment to lick my finger instead of her clit, and after a moment's hesitation I slipped the moistened digit carefully inside her.

"Oh, she's fucking me, Selena!" Katie hissed through clenched teeth.

"Do you love it, you slut?"

"Yes, it feels so good!"

"Do you think she wants it?"

"Give it to her, bitch! Fuck her good!"

I steeled myself for Selena's invasion, not knowing what to expect, wondering if they knew that I was essentially a virgin. Her wet finger slid down between my pussy lips, I tensed, and then I felt her slowly begin to push inside me.

"She's so tight," Selena whispered. "My God, she's perfect!"

I barely heard her. What I felt was something I had never imagined. To be taken by someone like this, to feel her in me, was indescribeable. It was like a deep kiss, a questing tongue between my lips, only in a place that made every nerve in my body catch fire. I spread my legs wider to invite her in deeper, and felt her thrust all the way inside me. For just a moment it hurt, and I clenched my hands around Katie's thighs, but then the pain faded, and as Selena slid back and forth inside of me I felt only the wonderful pleasure of being a woman in lust.

"Fuck me..." I breathed. "Please fuck me!"

"I am inside you, and I am fucking you," Selena whispered.

Between Selena's thrusting hand and Katie's questing tongue, it wasn't long before they had me climaxing again. this time it was like an explosion in my pussy, deep inside me, and I moaned out my pleasure with my tongue in Katie's cunt. When I was finished, Katie lifted herself off of me and Selena climbed up my body to lie on top of me, her huge breasts pushing pleasantly into my chest, her lips seeking my kiss. Her legs were spread around me this time, and I instinctively rocked my hips upward to try and fuck her.

"Oh, is that what you want now?" Selena asked. "Damn, you never stop, do you? I'm glad there are two of us here to serve you, I think you'd wear me out on my own!"

I wasn't sure what she meant, but then Katie helped me up so that Selena's legs and mine were scissored together, our pussies close to each other. With a little scooch on the chair, Selena brought us into contact, and I felt her wet sex on mine.

"Now we can fuck each other," she whispered. "Come on, you sexy slut, let's make each other come good!"

We began to rub our clits together, back and forth, up and down, slipping against each other's pussy in a wet and wild ride. Selena's big tits bouced as she rode me, and when she moaned and rubbed them I could tell that she really loved this, that it was getting her hot for real. Katie reappeared between us and began to suck my tits again, then Selena's, and then she pulled all our lips together to feel the three-way lesbian kiss again...

I heard a bell, one that I had been warned would signal the end of the hour.

"Don't you dare stop, you bitch," Selena hissed. "I'm going to come, keep fucking me!"

Her words made me hotter than ever, as I realized this was no longer an act for her, that she really wanted it bad. I leaned into her and sucked her tongue into my mouth as I grinded my cunt into hers, feeling her tense just as I reached my final peak, and the two of us came together.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers