I Became a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotcynners
hotcynners
261 Followers

He moved around behind me and reached around to fondle my breasts. He spent a moment doing that and then began to unbutton my blouse. I let him pull that from my shoulders and then he undid my bra, and let that fall forwards. He grabbed my breasts now and roughly massaged them. His force was turning me on. He pushed me forward and over the edge of the bed so I was face down on the bed with my feet on the floor. He held one hand on my back forcing my face into the mattress, while reaching around me with the other hand to undo the snap on my slacks. When he had that undone he slid my slacks down my legs. I stepped out of them, as he tugged down my panties.

He mauled my ass cheeks with his hands, and then without warning spanked me hard. "That, my dear, was just a little spank. When you disappoint me, I will be forced to give you a real spanking. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered. I didn't want to see a real spanking. That 'little spank' as he had called it had left tears in my eyes, and I'm certain a red hand print on my ass.

"Very good," he said. "Now I'm going to fuck you with my big dick, and spill a load or two of my cum into your pussy. After I do that, you are going to go to Jeff in the spare room, and sit on his face. He may view that as gross, as you say, but that is why I had you tie him up. He wanted a slut wife, and let's face it; sluts end up with other men's spunk in them. After he cleans you up, you are free to take care of him if he wants. But, if he cums in you, he has to clean that up too before you come back to me. Because when you come back I will inspect you to make sure he ate his creampie. And if he has not, then you will take the punishment. Do you understand?"

As he was telling me this I was getting more and more turned on. Just the fact that he was so take charge, so demanding, and so succinct in outlining his wants was a huge aphrodisiac. And so I replied, "Yes, I understand."

"Knowing what you are to do, are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes, please fuck me," I begged.

I was already super wet. He rubbed his big cock along my slit a few times, and then began to push it into me. He slid in pretty easily despite his size. Being as wet as I was helped, certainly; but I had been a super slut before, and my pussy was still capable of accommodating a large dick, it appeared. He began to move in and out of my pussy, every stroke sending a tingle through my clit which was quickly building an orgasm in me.

His hands were on my shoulders both holding me to the mattress, and pulling me back into him as he rammed into me. I came hard after a few minutes of his steady pace. I told him I was cumming. And he said, "That's a good slut. You like a big dick in you, don't you?"

"Yes," I had to agree. I loved that big dick in me!

He slowed his pace to let me come down from my orgasm. He kept stroking into me, but very slowly for a moment or two. When I had caught my breath again, he rolled me onto my back and held a leg in each hand. He repositioned himself, and sank into me again. It felt so good.

He rocked into me and built his pace gradually. He really knew how to bring a girl to orgasm. He grabbed at my swaying tits and pinched my nipples hard as he fucked me. My nipples seem to be attached to my clit and each pinch sent shock waves right to my sensitive bud. He was going to have me cumming all over his dick again in no time. And that's exactly what happened. It even caught me off guard a bit. Suddenly I was in the throes of a major orgasm. I didn't even announce it as I usually do because it surprised me when it showed up. I knew it was building, but it exploded in me.

He again slowed his pace as I was coming down from this huge orgasm. He watched me and seemed to know just what to do when to do it. This guy was an expert! He slowly rocked in and out of me letting me come down. I was breathing hard. He pulled out and moved onto the bed. He propped himself on one arm as he had been when I first came into the room. He waited for me to catch my breath. I moved up onto the bed beside him lost in another world full of sexual pleasure.

We just lay there next to each other for a little while. He was stroking my arm, and my breast. He leaned over and took my nipple into his mouth. I rolled fully onto my back and he kept with me mouth still attached to nipple. I love my nipples getting played with and sucked, and it turned me on again. It didn't take too long and I was lubed up and ready to go. He sensed this and positioned himself between my legs. I relished the feeling of that giant cock invading me again.

He built to a fast pace pretty quickly and I could tell that this time, it was going to be about him. I couldn't argue. He had let me have two already, one of which was mind blowing. And I knew I had a night of more sex, and a morning of more sex to follow. I was not complaining.

He pulled out till just the tip of his cock was in me and I felt his hot cum flow into me. Then he pulled out and I felt a glob or two onto my outer lips. He was purposely making a huge mess of me. I knew what he had in mind, and I didn't want to be punished, but the thought of this was a little gross.

"Jeff won't lick me like that, you know."

"He will. I think you will be surprised. He will probably get very turned on by it. You'll have to force him at first, but he will go with it. And, I believe, both of you will like it. It will be his way of participating with you and your lover. If he wants a slut wife, then he will be into this."

I got up from the bed and went to Jeff. I peeked in the room, feeling shy for some reason. He looked at me as the door opened. I stepped into the room and shut the door behind me. I checked Jeff's bindings to make sure he was still secured. I wasn't sure how he was going to react to this, and I figured I would not warn him. I climbed onto the bed and straddled over him. I moved up till my snatch was over his face. "Lick me clean!"

He turned away at first, but I grabbed his head and forced his mouth to my pussy. Lick me clean or Richard will exact his punishment on me. He was very reluctant. But he seemed to get more into it. And then before I knew it he was eating me like never before. I was grinding on his face, and he was lapping it up. And then I was shocked as something hit my back. I realized he was cumming. And he was so turned on it was spurting.

I moved off him and lay down next to him. "Are you still okay with all this?"

"Yes."

I laughed a bit, "I suppose I should have realized when you spurted cum onto my back without me even touching you."

I untied Jeff and we held each other for a little while. I was afraid I would drift off to sleep, and I wasn't sure what the punishment for that might be, so I forced myself to get up out of bed. I made my way back into the master bedroom and found Richard snoozing in bed. I climbed in on the other side which roused him.

"I've got to check something before you go to sleep," he told me as he moved down to peer at my pussy. He felt it and was satisfied. I had been thoroughly cleaned up.

I was almost getting turned on again as he was feeling my pussy, but he moved his hand away, and lay down on his back. It seemed he was ready to go to sleep. As I lay there debating whether or not I wanted to ask for another fucking from his magnificent cock; I heard his breathing grow even with sleep. And so I allowed myself to drift off, too.

I woke up to the feeling of manipulation of my nipple. Richard had my nub between his fingers and was bending to take it into his mouth. I luxuriated in the feeling of him sucking on my nipple and began to feel the heat build in my quim. He had me ready to go in no time, and I pushed him onto his back and climbed onto him. I was going to ride that big cock and feel it from that perspective.

Riding him I had him buried to the hilt in me. I could feel him past my cervix. He was probably pushing against the back wall of my uterus. At least that's what it felt like. That thought turned me on and I was going to cum quick this morning. I hoped Jeff was ready because the slut in me was fully awake now. I had kept her sleeping so long, and she wanted out!

I stopped riding him as I came. He felt me clamp up on him. He stayed hard, and when I was ready I began grinding on him again. He pulled on my nipples as I rode him. I kept that up and I could feel him getting harder, ready to cum. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as I kept riding him. When I began to feel his cum shooting into me that brought on my own orgasm.

He got up and began getting dressed. I lay there in bed and watched him. "I'll send Jeff in on my way out. Thanks for the great night. You are a fantastic fuck, and I love those huge tits of yours. I'll put my card on the kitchen table and call me when you want. If you really want to embrace your inner slut, I may have a party for you to attend. Just let me know."

Richard left and shortly thereafter Jeff came in. He climbed into bed with me as I lay there naked, full of Richard's cum. "Do you want me to lick that out, or may I enjoy some sloppy seconds this morning?"

"Just fuck me. And I hope you enjoy those sloppy seconds. I think you woke up a monster in me. I found my inner slut again, and I think I'm gonna get a lot of fucking from now on."

hotcynners
hotcynners
261 Followers
12