I Became an Exhibitionist Ch. 04

Story Info
The Rugby Club do.
11.2k words
4.4
33.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers of previous chapters will perhaps remember that after my weekend away with my husband, Dave, I, Paula Bradshaw, housewife, of a UK Midlands Parish, had developed an enthusiasm for exhibitionism. I was so full of the fun we'd had that I was challenged by my female friends to attend the party at the local rugger clubs after the first match of the season. I had dared them to join me. We had met in a local coffee shop to discuss the forthcoming event.

*

I then left them to do my shopping. I was full of anticipation as I walked in the late August sun down the street to the shops, as it was such a nice day I had on one of my sundresses which had wide shoulder straps a, square neckline and buttons all down the front. I had not bothered with a bra but did have panties under my dress. With this dress I usually left the top button undone but that was all.

As I went into the supermarket it suddenly struck me that I was feeling slightly randy, which Dave would get the benefit of when he got home. In the meantime I had to get on with the shopping. I bent over one of the freezer cabinets and my dress gaped a little, giving me an idea. There was a young trainee floor manager in his teens standing by some doors into the warehouse watching the customers. I undid two more buttons at the top of my dress and leant semi-sideways deep into the freezer in the pretence of reaching something right at the bottom. I caught the eye of the young man, gave a slight shrug and "Bingo" the shoulder strap slid down my arm exposing my right breast fully, I looked up at the young man and said "can you help me please? I am trying to get that packet of peas". I kept leaning over and pointed to the packet in the back corner of the icebox, still with my dress hanging loose. He went bright red, handed me the peas and disappeared with some speed into the warehouse. I was very pleased with myself, but then had to get on with the shopping. That night I told Dave all about it and he said I was rotten to the poor lad. I also told him about the rugby club party and he said we couldn't miss that!

The next time I flashed was genuinely an accident. It was Sunday afternoon; we had gone for a walk along the canal. We had walked for about a mile and a half, had a beer in the canal side pub and decided to walk back to the car. The canal went round a big hill which had a wood on it; Dave suggested we walked back over the hill rather than back round the canal.

So off we set, neither of us was dressed for serious walking, as we were just out for a Sunday afternoon stroll. Because Dave had asked me, all I wore apart from trainers, was a knee length cotton dress with small sleeves and a round neck, Dave was in his jeans and a tee shirt. As we went up through the wood, the path seemed to get narrower, but it was still OK and you could see where many people had walked before.

The path almost petered out but we were so close to where we had left the car that there was no way we were going to turn round and go all the way back. Dave was leading the way pushing the twigs and branches out of the way, when a bramble sprung back and caught my dress; I jumped, and turned to unhitch fabric from the thorn. As I did that I realised that I had backed into another one and had got caught the other side as well. I called to Dave to tell him that I was stuck and he started working his way back towards me. Every time I tried to move, I seemed to get more tangled. Dave said, "At last I have you at my mercy." I told him not to be a prat and to help me get out.

He did suggest that I slipped out of my dress and left it in the brambles; I somewhat forcibly expressed myself of the view that that was not a realistic option. Slowly he started to untangle me, holding some of the thorns to one side, I was trying to do the same, he told me to take a step forward, but an unseen thorn had still got me in it's grip and as I moved, a ripping sound was heard, I swore that my dress was ruined, turned and ended up back at square one again. Then Dave said he an idea, if I lifted my arms above my head, I was less likely to get caught, so we untangled me again and I put my arms right above my head and moved slowly forward. I just wanted to get out there now as quickly as I could. It went well, then a thorn got my dress just below my left breast, I couldn't bring my arms down as there wasn't room, so I gritted my teeth and kept going. By the time I had got through the bramble patch, I was nearly in tears and thoroughly fed up. My dress was torn, I was seemingly covered in small scratches and to make matters worse, Dave was laughing at the state of me. I examined myself, the scratches to my skin were not too bad actually, but my dress, well, it was covered in small rips.

There were three really bad ones on the front, two of which combined to reveal my left nipple, Dave said, "hang on let me kiss it better" and took my nipple in his mouth, it was lovely, and made me feel a bit better.

It was clear that the dress was completely scrap, so to make sure, Dave went round each tear making it just a little bigger, I said he was a bugger and he told me that if I called him any more names it would make matters worse. I said, "Sod, beast, bastard and sex-fiend." With that, the rips got bigger until the dress, whilst still in one piece, looked like a colander. Both my breasts showing to a certain degree, although only my left nipple was actually on display, from the hem of the dress to the neck, my skin could be seen in almost hundreds of places.

We still of course had to get back to car, after getting through a gap in the hedge, we had about 40yds to go down a country road with a small footpath down one side. Dave asked, "May I escort madam to her car?" He used a pompous voice and held out his arm, I put my arm through his and we walked back to the car park with other Sunday afternoon strollers giving us some funny looks. However nobody said anything. When we got home I told Dave that he would have to buy me a new dress, he rubbed his hands together and said "Yee..ees I will, won't I?"

As the day got nearer to the rugby club do, Cas and I discussed the arrangements. Dave, Stewart and Bill would go to the game, Sarah would also be at the match as she helped in the clubhouse, Cas and I would turn up in the early evening. Sarah would also see if Trudy and Joe would be there as Joe sometimes played for the third team.

As Cas and I are much the same size we could wear any of the dresses in either of our wardrobes. We were of course going to choose each other's dresses for the party. On the day of the match the lads went off the game, no doubt to spend some time in the bar before hand. Cas came round and looked through my wardrobe and selected the black fringe dress that Dave had bought for me after we had got back from holiday. This was the one with the tie halter neck and the crotch skimming hem finished in a six inch deep fringe. For a joke I took the dress I had worn on our Sunday afternoon walk out of the rag bag and said to Cas, "OK this is what you're wearing tonight".

"How on earth did it get into this state?" she asked, so I told her the story. "You are a pair of crazy buggers," she said, "But you do have fun don't you?"

"Put it on," I said, she gave me a funny look but took it from me. Although we are much the same dress size, I am a little taller than she is, so some of the holes came in different places on her, her nipples could not be seen but her bush was completely in the open! "This will make the boys take notice" I said. She looked horrified. Then I laughed and told her that I hadn't made up my mind which dress she should wear, but I couldn't resist having a little game with her.

I told her to wear her bright pink halter neck dress with the short twirly skirt. She went to get it and came back to our house to get ready to go to the club. I lent her a pair of my hold-up as we had both agreed, totally naked under the dresses. I put on my own pair, then slipped the dress on. It was the first time I had had it on since trying it on when Dave first bought it. The skirt was fairly tight round my hips and as far down my thighs as it went, as I think I have mentioned before, it gave less then two inches of cover below my pubes, then just the fringe was there. The dark tops of my stockings were hidden by the fringe until I moved, then glimpses of them appeared through it. Cas looked great in her pink dress, I said her skirt could do with being a bit shorter but would have to do -for now.

When we arrived at the club, the teams had just about all appeared in the clubhouse, we saw Sarah and we went over and asked if she knew where Dave and Stewart were. She said that they were in the upstairs bar and games room. Her hair seemed to be wet, Cas asked her if she just had a shower, "No", she said, "A bath" and laughed. Apparently, she had been grabbed by some of the squad who had not been playing that day and unceremoniously dump fully clothed into the bath containing the visiting team! Luckily she had not at the time changed into her "nice" dress for the evening. As it was, her blouse did not survive the encounter, but nobody had had the temerity to remove her bra (shame).

We met up with the lads, who were playing snooker, whilst waiting for a few others to arrive. Drinks were ordered and Cas and I sat on the bench at the side of the room watching and waiting for them to finish the frame. Stewart asked me if I would like to have a go, I had never played before, Stewart said he would help me take a couple of shots, and Dave said he would help Cas. "Get right down on the cue" "keep your legs straight" "bend from the waist" were all instructions given to us. Now it doesn't take a genius to work out what was happening to our skirts while all this was going on, our stocking tops came into view. Dave and Stewart felt it necessary to stand behind us and "help with positioning". After a while it sounded as though things were livening up downstairs, so we joined the others.

Rugby songs were the opening entertainment, with the opposing team giving their share. The occasional pint of beer was spilt or thrown and every one seemed to be getting into a happy mood. It seemed there had been withdrawal symptoms for some of the younger boys over the summer break and they entered into the activities with gusto. Six boys in their late teens or early twenties were drawn out in front of the crowd for a game that required a female partner. They were told to select one each. We were standing on the edge of the dance floor, suddenly a push from behind made me step one pace forward. It was Cas who had pushed me, so I turned and pulled her arm. We were instantly grabbed by two of the guys. When each of the boys had partners, we were given instructions by the man with the mike. The floor had to be cleared to the other end of the hall and we stood with the boys. Cas had been chosen by one of the burly forwards, whereas "mine" was altogether slimmer and younger. "OK ladies," said Mike the mike "Take off your partner's shirts, gentlemen, get down on your hands and knees. Now ladies, sit astride your partner's back and using the shirts as reins, when I say Go, -Wait... for.... it!, race to the other end of the room and back." As I lifted my leg to sit astride my young man, my skirt rode up a bit, but I don't think too many people noticed as the fringe did it's job - just.

As I sat down my partner whose name was Gary looked at me and said "you feel hot" He was damn right I felt hot, sitting on his bare back with no panties. Cas's man was less sensitive and did not noticed, or at least say anything. "GO!" suddenly the race was on, Cas's "mount" blundered away from the start so very quickly that she went backwards off him and landed on the floor on her back, It seems, from talking to Dave and company later, that her skirt went up in the air and landed showing a bit of pubic hair, although she was up and after her partner like a shot. I managed to stay on, but I was aware of my skirt riding up with every jerk. I daren't let go to pull it down as I needed to hold on tight.

As we made the turn, the hem of my skirt was just below my hips, with the fringe swinging about. Half way down the hall, I lost grip with one hand of the shirt and in order to prevent falling off, I fell forward and gripped my man around his chest. This apparently gave the spectators a fine view of my bare bum (and possibly more).

We neither won nor came last which was a good thing as the losers had to pay a forfeit. The man had to stand with his legs about a foot apart, and the girl lay on the floor facing upwards with her head between his ankles. Then someone poured a pint of beer down his trousers! The girl a pretty blonde of about twenty just got her hair a bit wet and few splashes on her blouse. But the unfortunate man had his trousers wet from top to bottom. There were other games after that but we went over to the bar and tried to get a drink. It was a terrible crush and I felt a hand touch my backside and then, as it was bare under my dress, began to fondle it. I said "Dave, stop it!" then I noticed he was in front of me. I turned round and saw nothing but a number of very innocent looking faces. No harm done.

After the games had finished, the disco started although it wasn't particularly good. Dave, Stewart, and Bill, came over with drinks and we were joined by Sarah, Joe and Trudy. Dave and Stewart said they wanted to see Cas and me dancing together again like we did at the Cricket Club. Trudy and Joe asked what they were talking about, so Dave told them about us falling over with our dresses undone etc.,etc. Joe said at least we both had halter necks on this time so it would be honours even. I felt Dave undoing my halter, and said "do that back up at once!"

He said "OK my dear" and did so, but he had let a couple of inches of the tie out and then re-tied it with a very tight knot. This caused my bodice to gape a bit if I was not careful, but by then I was past being careful. We danced for a while and as the dress was loose, Dave was able to slip his hands into the back of the dress towards my bum until the material got too tight to let him go any further. The others got up when a livelier number came on and soon we were dancing in a group of eight.

It was great to be back again all together since Cas's Dinner party back in the summer. We all danced around together without a specific partner, Trudy had on a full skirt and nice blouse through which you see her bra. Joe said she ought to take off her bra as she was the only one of our group wearing one. Bill agreed and told her she ought to take it off right now, right here! "What?" She asked, "In the middle of the dance floor?"

"Yes" said Joe, "There's plenty of us to crowd round like we do on the rugger field if anyone has trouble with their shorts or anything." We all encouraged her so she finally said she would try. She moved to the centre of the group, we were all still dancing and surrounded her. She pulled her blouse out of her skirt and reached up her back to undo the clasp of her bra. She had to undo a couple of buttons on the front of blouse in order to get enough movement in the fabric to catch hold of her shoulder strap and pull it down her arm and over her hand, she then pulled it down the other sleeve of her blouse. Joe grabbed it and threw it over his head and into air. It landed on a table where some of the visiting players sat and we never saw it again.

I moved into the centre of the group to join Trudy and was soon joined by Sarah and Cas the lads danced round us and started chanting, "we want their panties, we want their panties, we want their panties." Of course Cas and I didn't have any on anyway, but we didn't know about the other two. Suddenly they grabbed Sarah and tipped her upside down her skirts fell open to reveal tights and panties. they were soon off with the combined efforts of the four men, Trudy tried to make her escape, but too late, her full skirt afforded a fine view of legs and her lace panties which were quickly removed.

Order restored, some fast music came of from the disco and we danced quite vigorously, Trudy was very good moving very sexily to the music, she had not done up the buttons on her blouse that she had undone when taking off her bra and her breasts moved extensively within it. You could see her nipples hardening up with friction against the material. I danced up to her and to give the lads a bit of a thrill we rubbed our breasts together, this dislodged my loosed halter top on one side and a breast appeared. Dave said "OK girls, tits out altogether" But all he got was a quick flash from each of us. We had all been drinking too much to consider driving home, so we decided to walk up to the taxi rank just up the road. At we got our coats, Cas said she wanted to ride up the road on Stewart's shoulders. The rest of the lads put her up and she pulled her skirt over Stewart's head and pressed her bare pubes into the back of his neck. He jokingly said asked her if she preferred to ride the other way round! Sarah was put up on Bill's shoulders, I climbed piggy back style up onto Dave's back and Joe picked up Trudy under her arms and knees. It's a good job it wasn't far to the taxi rank! by the time we got there the lads were knackered! However on balance I think it was worth it to them. For Sarah and Cas were literally wetting (and we're not talking pee here) themselves with the excitement of pushing their pubes into the backs of their partners necks. My skirt had ridden up to above my waist, leaving my bare bum exposed to the night, and Trudy's full skirt had blown up to her chin and Joe was deliberately dribbling onto her bare belly. As we said good night at the taxi rank we said it was getting better each time we met as a group and we must set a date for a third time.

The next morning the lads went down to the club to collect the cars and the social secretary told them the at the opposing team wanted to play four fixtures against them instead of the more usual two, if the previous night was an example of the entertainment.

One Monday, Dave had got the day off and we planned to do some Christmas shopping in the town. It was also wheelie bin day when we have to put out the bin for the dustmen. I reminded Dave of this as we had breakfast, he said, "You usually put it out when I'm not here; you should do it today, - In your new lace dress." I refused, telling him that I wasn't going to put on a new dress for just one trip down the driveway. "OK", he said then in your bath robe." I could hardly object to that, as I was wearing it already.

Dave said "Hang on a minute" and re tied the belt in such a way as it way really loose on the robe. So it hardly held the thing closed at all. The weather was not good, it wasn't raining but there was quite a wind and of course it was broad daylight. I struggled with the heavy bin, having first to get past the car, pulling with two hands, as I got out into the open, the wind picked up the hem of the robe and blew it up to my waist, then the belt came undone and the top came open. There was a man walking his dog and the postmen was also out there, I heard a bit of yelp and saw that the postman had tripped over the other man's dog. I guess they were both looking at me.

To give a little bit of spice to our trip I wore a blouse and mini skirt under my new winter coat and I put on my calf length boots. I was wearing no underwear. I found myself working towards the situation whenever I went any where with Dave I wore no bra or panties. This all started from one night in Corfu, I still remember that holiday with affection.

We went into Coventry and into the (then) new West Orchards shopping mall. It is a multi storey shopping centre which has a lot of the big name stores plus some local shops. It was quite warm in the centre as they like to keep their customers comfortable, so I undid my coat. Dave insisted that we went between floors in the glass lift instead of the escalator. I was looking in the window of one shop which was crammed with goods, when Dave got hold of the waist band of my skirt and rolled it over a couple of times at the front. I could see my reflection in the window of the shop and was certain that my bush was on show. "Wait here," said Dave and he went into the shop. I could see him talking to an assistant and the next thing they were walking towards the window! Dave was pointing out something that he was allegedly interested in and it seemed to be level with my knees. After a few minutes Dave came back out of the shop - empty handed of course and said "I should have undone your blouse as well!" Later we went for a coffee in the cafeteria and I had to keep crossing and uncrossing my legs to satisfy him as I sat there on a high stool.